Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2014 10:51 PM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
It's not like there are many roles left, tbh. And 'hit' can only have one meaning. He's saying this over and over again: "Crow can also not be Hulk". Then ok, claim it on your own. If not, why do you think so O_o?

Time to sleep. It's already 7.00 am here.

Hope this night would not be a mess for townies. Night.

Night, hopefully we will get Byon tonight.
Nov 1, 2014 11:15 PM

Mar 2014
@Matoro_Mahri

so that's why throughout this game you've been trying to degrade everything I say. So you can bs counterclaim my Hulk? Then why am I still alive after claiming it for the past 2 phases now? Heck the moment anyone claims the Vil of the game the Vil doesn't bother to counterclaim but they just rid of yhe person during the night phase. Guess if I try to do that you'd rb me and claim you tried to kill me but was rbed? Sounds like the strategy I and Jackrito pulled on Pyro during the one piece game. :D

Listen, h ou could be claiming Vil or Hulk and if you are I will kill you if the town ask me to if you're not then stay down and pray you're not a scum role because we will lynch you if you are. I don't mind being killed btw, it would reveal you as a liar. My 2nd way to reveal you as a liar would be the moment Lambtron pms to activate or disactivate me. As I said before our roles are connected so when he pms Jackrito i get the confirmation. He'll vouch for me as I would do the same for him. So if you want to battle me then I'll glady accept your challenge. I won't lie down and die.

SK having bulletproof is what made this game too easy for townie. Maybe that's the only thing that should be changed. Probably only a 1 bulletproof and that's it. Not an immunity ftom death like TOS.
Nov 1, 2014 11:16 PM

Jun 2014
gg
Nov 1, 2014 11:22 PM

Mar 2014
Byon-kun said:
gg

soren and I are going to rekt the hell out of you. ^-^
Nov 1, 2014 11:26 PM

Sep 2012
Crowlage said:
Byon-kun said:
gg

HULK SMASH!!!

Fixed*
Nov 2, 2014 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
It should be obvious, that a massclaim at this point is only helpful to demons. They'll have a clear idea on who's who, and will be able to set their priorities. Even if they are gonna lose, they might be able to cause some damage to us.

Hannibalising will cause confusion. They could kill townie, but they could also kill one of their own. Who knows, maybe last demon might be able to drag 3/4 townies to hell, along with him.

Misty's choices :
-CC (cop)
-Matoro (he plan to hit someone with something... Didn't say much, awfully suspicious)

No point aiming for soren/Crow. Soren has Nk immunity, so they could rb him, but Crow could do the kill. If they don't kill Crow, he will either kill byon, and if he fails, byon is luci. If they kill Crow, and rb soren, byon will still die/give failed results. Then we could lynch byon in morning if needed. But that leaves CC, who can reveal if one of our suspects is townie or scum.

We could create a list of potential targets for CC and leave it up to CC to decide who to investigate. CC will reveal who he targeted and results in morning. This will make it harder for misty to decide whether she should target CC or not

EDIT: spelling mistake and some details added
cloud2313Nov 2, 2014 2:21 AM
Nov 2, 2014 2:26 AM

Jan 2014
Looks like the game's climax is going to happen soon. It's ACTION TIMEEEE!!!!

~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Nov 2, 2014 3:40 AM

Apr 2014
Crowlage said:
@Matoro_Mahri

so that's why throughout this game you've been trying to degrade everything I say. So you can bs counterclaim my Hulk? Then why am I still alive after claiming it for the past 2 phases now? Heck the moment anyone claims the Vil of the game the Vil doesn't bother to counterclaim but they just rid of yhe person during the night phase. Guess if I try to do that you'd rb me and claim you tried to kill me but was rbed? Sounds like the strategy I and Jackrito pulled on Pyro during the one piece game. :D

Listen, h ou could be claiming Vil or Hulk and if you are I will kill you if the town ask me to if you're not then stay down and pray you're not a scum role because we will lynch you if you are. I don't mind being killed btw, it would reveal you as a liar. My 2nd way to reveal you as a liar would be the moment Lambtron pms to activate or disactivate me. As I said before our roles are connected so when he pms Jackrito i get the confirmation. He'll vouch for me as I would do the same for him. So if you want to battle me then I'll glady accept your challenge. I won't lie down and die.

SK having bulletproof is what made this game too easy for townie. Maybe that's the only thing that should be changed. Probably only a 1 bulletproof and that's it. Not an immunity ftom death like TOS.

That plan in the one piece game really was one of my better ones pity the game went to hell and ended in a bad way. before I could see how well it was going to work I hate when my plans get stopped since I put a lot of work into them.
Nov 2, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2013
Crowlage said:
@Matoro_Mahri

I should get some popcorn. This gun be good.
Nov 2, 2014 4:14 AM

May 2013
Crowlage said:
@Matoro_Mahri

Matoro go for him.
Nov 2, 2014 5:20 AM

Dec 2012
@Veru

Do you mean,:

- Crow, go for Matoro

Or

-Matoro, go for Crow
Nov 2, 2014 6:25 AM

Mar 2014
cloud2313 said:
@Veru

Do you mean,:

- Crow, go for Matoro

Or

-Matoro, go for Crow

I think Ver's asking Matoro to kill me. Which honestly he would of done the moment I claimed Hulk . ^-^

Man not one person has any faith in me. The dumbest move to do is claim a pro town kill role and I haven't been killed even after last night phase when Lambtron claimed he activated me. >.>
Nov 2, 2014 6:28 AM
Sep 2014
Holy shit you guys, Matoro is not trying to claim that hes Hulk. The reason that he used the word 'hit' is to attempt to hide his true role.
Nov 2, 2014 6:34 AM

Mar 2014
The question remains, who are you going to RB? Soren or me? Most likely me so you have a chance to disprove me as Hulk and if you choose to do that your late claim came out of absolutely nowhere after my claims been all over this thread without any bucking back fro you until recently. I can fight you in a word war if need be. Or you can try and claim a different role and hope that's more believable because even Lambtron is on my side.

The cop can check me out tonight and show my innocence as well. I even begged for the skeptic to give me a try during my war with Zyfm. I'm even the real Hulk or an extremely risk taking cocky demon.

So even stop being around the bush and finally claim your role or stay in the shadows and try to wait on the storm you made Matoro.
Nov 2, 2014 6:35 AM

Mar 2014
trijugate said:
Holy shit you guys, Matoro is not trying to claim that hes Hulk. The reason that he used the word 'hit' is to attempt to hide his true role.

If that's true then it's fine but if he comes at me calling me the liar then I won't stand down.
Nov 2, 2014 6:37 AM
Sep 2014
Crowlage said:
The question remains, who are you going to RB? Soren or me? Most likely me so you have a chance to disprove me as Hulk and if you choose to do that your late claim came out of absolutely nowhere after my claims been all over this thread without any bucking back fro you until recently. I can fight you in a word war if need be. Or you can try and claim a different role and hope that's more believable because even Lambtron is on my side.

The cop can check me out tonight and show my innocence as well. I even begged for the skeptic to give me a try during my war with Zyfm. I'm even the real Hulk or an extremely risk taking cocky demon.

So even stop being around the bush and finally claim your role or stay in the shadows and try to wait on the storm you made Matoro.

If Matoro has Hulk, then he would have explicitly said that he was the Hulk as a counterclaim. I think that its pretty obvious at this point that you're the Hulk since there hasn't been a single counterclaim to it. Look at the roles that are remaining, I think that you can guess which on he is. The Hulk should also target Byon tonight along with the SK so that roleblocking the SK won't work.
Nov 2, 2014 6:38 AM
Sep 2014
Crowlage said:
trijugate said:

If that's true then it's fine but if he comes at me calling me the liar then I won't stand down.

When did he say that?
Nov 2, 2014 6:41 AM

Mar 2014
trijugate said:

If Matoro has Hulk, then he would have explicitly said that he was the Hulk as a counterclaim. I think that its pretty obvious at this point that you're the Hulk since there hasn't been a single counterclaim to it. Look at the roles that are remaining, I think that you can guess which on he is. The Hulk should also target Byon tonight along with the SK so that roleblocking the SK won't work.

Sorry I just get all excited when I believe I found a person who lied. ^-^

I think I got his role if he's not lying. I also would say

The doctor should keep the cop alive
Gaia should revive even Zyfm or Suzune

Does that help?
Nov 2, 2014 6:44 AM
Sep 2014
Crowlage said:
trijugate said:

Sorry I just get all excited when I believe I found a person who lied. ^-^

I think I got his role if he's not lying. I also would say

The doctor should keep the cop alive
Gaia should revive even Zyfm or Suzune

Does that help?

A misunderstanding solved.
Nov 2, 2014 7:06 AM

Dec 2012
Could someone be a sweetheart and give new link to night 3?

Op seems to be missing, think jack is offline. It is hard to deal with page numbers in fractions... On phone as well
Nov 2, 2014 7:07 AM

Jun 2014
page numbers in fractions?
Nov 2, 2014 7:08 AM

Dec 2012
Byon-kun said:
page numbers in fractions?
In decimals I meant, ask Hax about it

Basically the day Zymf died
Nov 2, 2014 7:12 AM
Sep 2014
Nov 2, 2014 7:14 AM

Apr 2014
I have added night 3 to OP now forgot that I had not added that.
Nov 2, 2014 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
Jackrito said:

You guys need to teach me how to add a link to a certain post. No idea how to do that still...I'll mess around with it and figure it one of these days.
Nov 2, 2014 7:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Crowlage said:
Jackrito said:

You guys need to teach me how to add a link to a certain post. No idea how to do that still...I'll mess around with it and figure it one of these days.
..you take the URL of the post and link it just like any other custom-named MAL [url] BBcode? :>

click the top right of a post (#XXXX) in order to get the URL for that specific post and just link that with whatever text link you prefer
Nov 2, 2014 7:25 AM
Sep 2014
Crowlage said:
Jackrito said:

Like this?

Check your profile comments, I have you covered.

Well shit, I was beaten to the punch.
Nov 2, 2014 7:26 AM

Mar 2014
HaXXspetten said:

click the top right of a post (#XXXX) in order to get the URL for that specific post and just link that with whatever text link you prefer

Ah! I get it, I get it! :D

I didn't even realize that was a link. Thanks it makes life so much easier for me. :)
Nov 2, 2014 7:29 AM

Mar 2014
trijugate, Haxx you two are awesome. ^-^
Nov 2, 2014 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
Crowlage said:
HaXXspetten said:

Ah! I get it, I get it! :D

I didn't even realize that was a link. Thanks it makes life so much easier for me. :)

I only learned how to do it recently myself. I found out how to do it by editing grave's opening post.
Nov 2, 2014 7:30 AM

Jun 2014
I always link to posts that way :P
Nov 2, 2014 7:32 AM

Jul 2013
Wait, is it day time?

I thought it was night
Nov 2, 2014 7:35 AM
Sep 2014
Soren333 said:
Wait, is it day time?

I thought it was night

Jack probably just forgot to update the title.
Nov 2, 2014 7:36 AM

Apr 2014
Soren333 said:
Wait, is it day time?

I thought it was night

Yeah it is I thought I had changed it when I did the phase change guess not but done now.
Nov 2, 2014 7:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Crowlage said:
threesome inc
Nov 2, 2014 7:43 AM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Crowlage said:
threesome inc

Make it four, Crow will bring lamb along with him.

One long post coming right up
Nov 2, 2014 7:43 AM

Dec 2012
trijugate said:

Oh,, so if matoro is claiming what I think he is claiming(since everyone can guess what it is), I was wondering whether to counterclaim or not. Originally, I was against it, but I decided I might as well. It will be harder to do it tomorrow.

I am Gaia.

I had no problem with sceptic checking me or cop checking me.

While on the matter, I also said that if sceptic checks Luci, he will get failed because of kill immunity. Although at that point I was thinking that sceptic is a night role. On luci it only says that he "can be only lynched, and cannot be Nk'd ", so I am not sure anymore. But why would I give out info like that if I was demon? If I was demon and sceptic had checked luci, I would tell luci to just say that he was townie as checked by sceptic . Of course, he will be caught near end, but he goes out with a bang taking many townies down with him.

I was thinking about reviving Zymf, but did not get enough responses, so decided to put it off and wait another night.
[/quote]

If i had asked again wheter Gaia should revive twicee, the guys who saw my previous post, might have figured it out. So I decided to not say anything. I didn't want to reveal my role so easily.

I was expecting someone to claim one of the roles at night. Now it is upto you guys to believe me or not. I think Matoro is a demon, and will vote for him to be lynched or NK'd

Add me and him to CC's target list. oh and of course, misty's potential targets list.
Nov 2, 2014 8:16 AM

Mar 2014
Interesting development. I'll see where it goes.
Nov 2, 2014 8:16 AM

Jul 2013
Verumir said:
What a quote mess, oh well, nothing interesting to do in here anymore, so I'm off somewhere.

Jackrito said:
That is a role I am def going to use in future I never found the need for it before since normally when I play people don't role claim out of fear but when it is like this it really is unfair on demons.

I don't know this role, but I agree.

The demon can instantly kill you if you claim a role.

But usually the demon only gets a few charges to use.
Nov 2, 2014 8:17 AM
Sep 2014

Thats actually really odd, I wasn't getting demon vibes from Matoro's post at all...

The skeptic is inactive now since he used his powers, I kinda wished that he had time to check someone else before getting the demon actually, it would have helped quite a bit. CC has a big decision to make this night honestly.

I'm also not 100% sold on you being Gaia, but the problem is that Matoro didn't give that much information about his role (he ignored Bryn when she asked him is he was hulk).

If you are Gaia, then how about you prove it by reviving Zymf, if anyone else is revived tonight, then you will be lynched tomorrow. The one exception is if you get roleblocked, but hopefully the person who gets roleblocked tonight will speak up about it.

Matoro might have been hinting at another role, but he definitely seems more suspicious now.
Nov 2, 2014 8:19 AM

Dec 2012
@tri, I have read your post. Edit out the my target , hope that is not cheating. If it is, then don't I would just feel bad.
Nov 2, 2014 8:20 AM
Sep 2014
Brynhildr said:
Players list updated:

[list][*]FrozenBeast
[*]Shadow → skeptic (ability : check demon§/humans during day phase to discover alignment)
[*]HaXXspetten → claim : wolfie (ability : drag to hell someone who voted to lynch him)
[*]Byon-kun → demon (?)
[*]Lambtron → claim : Lady Hulk (ability : disable/enable Hulk's powers)
[*]Soren333 → SK : can kill a target every night (if does agree with our choice)
[*]The_Pyromaani →  Frankie (no ability)
[*]Verumir → lover #1 (ability : none)
[*]Crowlage → claim : Hulk (ability : if Betty choses to enable your powers at night = vigilante)
[*]Asunyan
[*]Matoro_Mahri → claim: Gaia? (might be another role)
[*]Trijugate
[*]x_at_home → Goblin (ability : steal vote)
[*]Zymf → sexy widow (ability : rb players at night)
[*]Brynhildr → Super Mario (ability : resist to one kill at night)
[*]Yume ---> Alucard
[*]Suzune-chan → Jon Snow (ability : check someone at night to see if it's targeted by someone)
[*]cloud2313 → claim: Gaia (reviver)
[*]DoubleC → Cop (ability : check players role at night to get their alignment)
[*]mycoolboo → lover #2 (ability : none)

Unclaimed Roles
- Floki
- Ichigo
- Lucifer
- Janitor
- Mystique

Legend:
  • Purple → confirmed (more or less) human
  • Red → confirmed demon
  • Green → claim
  • Orange → SK
Nov 2, 2014 8:21 AM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Jackrito said:
Also as someone suggested I think it was Bryn a rule against SK helping town may need to be brought in for future games since it has made life a lot harder for demons. I don't blame the SK I would of done the same thing in that position.

I did it as a joke, though it depends on the SK, since it's a 'third party'. I mean, he can plead allegiance to who he want to. If I was a SK I would try to acomplish my condition of wining by all means. :D

Take away the SK's immunuty to death at night

And that shit is balanced straight away.
Nov 2, 2014 8:22 AM
Sep 2014
cloud2313 said:
@tri, I have read your post. Edit out the my target , hope that is not cheating. If it is, then don't I would just feel bad.

I'm a fair player (I'm pretty sure that counts as cheating). There no point in doing so anyways, its not like the demons have a revival role, only the real Gaia can follow the orders and if you are an impostor, then the real gaia would probably just choose to revive someone else.
Nov 2, 2014 8:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
inb4 trijugate is lucifer
Nov 2, 2014 8:25 AM

Jul 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
trijugate said:

Thats funny, I actually did not have a single clue on your role before you posted this. Although its not too hard to extrapolate from the data. I think the more important part is that you use your role tonight, because you may not survive.

I hope you're not playing with me here.

Nope. Problem is, I don't know who to hit, and the reason I'm not revealing my role is because I want to keep mafia guessing as to whether I'm a high-priority target and maybe not get ganked tonight.

Report jungler no gankerino.
Nov 2, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
trijugate said:

Yup, although I think it's pretty obvious now. I did carry out the town's orders. Nothing came of it.
Nov 2, 2014 11:07 AM
Sep 2014
Matoro_Mahri said:
trijugate said:

Yup, although I think it's pretty obvious now. I did carry out the town's orders. Nothing came of it.

Please read cloud's claim, its clearly saying that hes gaia, What do you have to say right now?
Nov 2, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2012
Matoro_Mahri → claim: Gaia? (might be another role)

WOW...
Nov 2, 2014 11:12 AM

Jul 2013
Going to need that list.

But I think the majority wants me to kill Byon tonight?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.