Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (21) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 30, 2014 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
I don't see School Days on your list. You may have heard bad things about this anime, but you should give it a try. C'moooooonn... It's not typical harem shows. I think you'll either hate or love it.

Sorry if it's been suggested.
May 30, 2014 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
Yeah, ive ONLY heard bad about it. Could you maybe spoiler me? What happens? Why should i watch it? Please be detailed, cause i only heard bad things about it.
May 30, 2014 3:31 PM

Sep 2012
Bphantom said:
Yeah, ive ONLY heard bad about it. Could you maybe spoiler me? What happens? Why should i watch it? Please be detailed, cause i only heard bad things about it.
May 30, 2014 4:36 PM

Dec 2013
Reverb_Shock said:
Bphantom said:

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
May 30, 2014 4:40 PM

Jan 2014
Yeah, it somehow sounds a bit ''interesting'', but i'll skip it for now...

I know that almost everyone talking about school days is trolling, but i somehow tought that this guy was serious, dont know why.

Well, thanks for warning me :)
May 30, 2014 7:48 PM
Apr 2014
do you know that aoi hana is yuri ?
May 31, 2014 4:20 AM

Jan 2014
Ah, didnt watch the genres :D. But well.... If the anime itself is good enough, why not? I'd be happy anyway to get some answers for it.

May 31, 2014 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
Bphantom said:
Ah, didnt watch the genres :D. But well.... If the anime itself is good enough, why not? I'd be happy anyway to get some answers for it.

if you are fine with any genre(yuri) watch sakura trick basically an anime about kissing,good one :I...

school days...imagina a harem anime with an indecisive wimp MC.He cant chose which girl he likes more,keeps saying what should i do i like this one but i also like this one im so unlucky...MC in school days must be watching a lot of those kind of anime,he lies and promises that he likes them and bangs every girl in the anime.He is still indecisive but that doesnt stop him,he is just a monkey with a desire to sex...it was an interesting anime if you ask me but not a funny one :I. still didnt watch last 2 episodes though,i know real deal will happen there(killing and stuff) :S

and Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara,worst anime i watched lately...a typical harem anime without romance,it has such a bad animation and it dont have a story which made me sleep after min 10 each episode...
May 31, 2014 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Hmm, well, i never watched a yuri, so i can't say if i really like it or not. Im more a fan of ''normal'' man-woman romantic, but since i never tried yuri, i can't say that i dont like it :). So yeah... The only thing i dont want is Yaoi. I didnt watch one yet, and i dont intend to.

Also, would be awesome if you cold answer the standart questions about Sakura Trick :).

School Days: Well, i'll keep it in mind, but i have tons of anime that have higher priority. This one would be only if i really am low on anime. But that's not gonna happen in the next time.

Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara: Well, it didnt finnish airing yet, so yeah, maybe there will be romance at the end?
May 31, 2014 12:27 PM

Jan 2014

in the end,it was the only yuri anime i watched and it was a pretty decent one.Dont expect any plot twists/epic story or something.Just pure lighthearted SoL...I suggested this one because it is the exact definition of the one aspect you want from anime(kiss part),im not so confident about the other one though (decisive ending part)...
May 31, 2014 12:54 PM

Jan 2014
What do you mean you are not sure if it is a decisive ending? Cause its girl-girl, and that means they are no ''real'' couple? Or what is it exactly you mean? :)
May 31, 2014 1:10 PM

Jan 2014
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Spoilers from LN, hope this helps you take it off the list.

Bikdu866May 31, 2014 1:14 PM
May 31, 2014 1:44 PM

Jan 2014
Hej :)

Uhm, how do you exactly mean that: ''He isnt able to''?
I dont care if you spoiler :)

Thanks
Jun 1, 2014 2:55 AM

Jan 2014
Bphantom said:
What do you mean you are not sure if it is a decisive ending? Cause its girl-girl, and that means they are no ''real'' couple? Or what is it exactly you mean? :)
yea,obviously they cant get married.but they say they like each other, accept each other as partners...
Jun 1, 2014 3:26 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah, makes kinda sense. Thanks :) will probably give it a try.
Jun 1, 2014 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
Bphantom said:

Uhm, how do you exactly mean that: ''He isnt able to''?
I dont care if you spoiler :)

Thanks

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Spoilers

Bikdu866Jun 1, 2014 8:33 AM
Jun 1, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
Sounds pretty interesting. Does the other girl ''understand'' that? That he can't feel love?

Thanks
Jun 1, 2014 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
Bphantom said:
Sounds pretty interesting. Does the other girl ''understand'' that? That he can't feel love?

Thanks

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Spoilers

Jun 1, 2014 8:35 AM

Jan 2014
Ah, okay.
Sounds pretty interesting. I think ill give it a try once it finnished airing :)

Thanks very much

Edit: I've added some more anime to the list :)
Jun 1, 2014 9:03 AM

Sep 2012
Chaos;Head

Sakamichi no Apollon

The Garden of Words

11eyes

My opinion: 11eyes and Chaos;Head are bad.
Garden of Words is good.
Sakamichi no Apollon is great.
Reverb_ShockJun 1, 2014 9:07 AM
Jun 1, 2014 9:21 AM

Jan 2014

Is it strange, that from your answers, the only 2 that interest me are the 2 that you called bad?
Can you by any chance maybe tell me why you tought they are bad?

And also, you called her a yandere in 11eyes. How should i recall that? Is it like Zero No Tsukaime, half tsundere half yandere, or is it more extreme? I've heard both, good and bad things about 11eyes, so im not sure if i really should watch it or not.
Jun 1, 2014 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
I've added even more anime :)

Im sure there is 1 or 2 you guys should know :)
Jun 1, 2014 8:23 PM

Sep 2012
Bphantom said:

Is it strange, that from your answers, the only 2 that interest me are the 2 that you called bad?
Can you by any chance maybe tell me why you tought they are bad?

And also, you called her a yandere in 11eyes. How should i recall that? Is it like Zero No Tsukaime, half tsundere half yandere, or is it more extreme? I've heard both, good and bad things about 11eyes, so im not sure if i really should watch it or not.
Chaos;Head has a terrible MC, and I mean terrible. He's a wimp, piece of shit, shut in. The plot is nonsensical and it's just plain hard to watch.

11eyes feels like low budget crap. It's riddled with cliches, and the characters are unrealistic archetypes. Most of them are just unlikable. There's also terrible plot, and a lot of fanservice. These are just my opinions, I know some people that liked these shows.

As for the yandere, I'm pretty sure this girl is just crazy. No tsundere about her. I'd say she's more similar to Yuno from Mirai Nikki.
Jun 2, 2014 3:25 AM

Jan 2014
Ah well, i can understand it why you dont like those anime then :). But thanks for the info about it. I think i might check out 11eyes, since from your description, it has everything i want. Even if it is ''bad''.
Thanks mate :)
Jun 2, 2014 4:21 AM

May 2014
- Sakamichi no Apollon: happy ending, kiss scene, end up as a couple, there is a fair share of drama...may be perceived as sad, there's break-ups, they become a couple then break-up and then they get together again.
- The Garden of Words: somewhat an happy ending...it depends on how you look at it, no kiss scene, no couple at the end, there's drama, no break up since they never really get together. (side note: unbelievably and outstandingly amazing art)
type-a1phaJun 2, 2014 4:24 AM
Jun 2, 2014 5:55 AM

Jan 2014
The garden of Words: Well, it sounds interesting and all, but im looking for some happy ends anime right now. But i will keep it in mind.

Sakamichi no Apollon: Well, what is it now?

Jun 2, 2014 9:50 AM

Jun 2012
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Jun 2, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2012
If I may add to Kotonoha no Niwa. . .

Jun 2, 2014 10:23 AM
Oct 2011
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Jun 2, 2014 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks guys :)

I will edit the list tomorrow, and cross out the ones you answered to :)

Thanks very much :)

Also, @verduzgene: You are absolutely right. Those sort of anime, like Ano Natsu de Matteru, have their own beautiful site to it. I just like it more when you get to see a ''clear'' ending. But you are absolutely right with what you said :).
Jun 2, 2014 3:25 PM

Sep 2012
Bphantom said:
The garden of Words: Well, it sounds interesting and all, but im looking for some happy ends anime right now. But i will keep it in mind.

Sakamichi no Apollon: Well, what is it now?

Don't let him confuse you.
Jun 2, 2014 8:30 PM

May 2014
Reverb_Shock said:

Well...not really trying to confuse him...I only read the manga and I always heard that the anime follows the exact same story. Now I have checked and...yeah...the last couple of pages from the manga are left out from the anime series. Sorry!
Jun 2, 2014 9:02 PM

Sep 2012
type-a1pha said:
Reverb_Shock said:

Well...not really trying to confuse him...I only read the manga and I always heard that the anime follows the exact same story. Now I have checked and...yeah...the last couple of pages from the manga are left out from the anime series. Sorry!
Sorry, I wasn't calling you out for trying to confuse him. I just wanted to tell him not to be confused between the anime and manga.
Jun 2, 2014 9:06 PM

May 2014
Reverb_Shock said:
Sorry, I wasn't calling you out for trying to confuse him. I just wanted to tell him not to be confused between the anime and manga.

You did well correcting me. I should have checked before myself.
Jun 3, 2014 3:28 AM

Jan 2014

Thanks for the answers, and dont worry, errors happen from time to time. You tried to help afterall, and im grateful for that. Also, thanks for the correction :). Ill cross out the ones you answered later today. Thanks guys :)
Jun 3, 2014 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
type-a1pha said:
Reverb_Shock said:

never saw a conversation like this on internet before...i can die happy now
Jun 3, 2014 11:12 AM

Jan 2014
Agree on that. I thought it will end in a fight, but well, we got an awesome community here on MAL :).
Jun 3, 2014 3:09 PM

Jan 2014
LonelyWizard said:
type-a1pha said:
Reverb_Shock said:

never saw a conversation like this on internet before...i can die happy now

+1 for faith in humanity
Jun 3, 2014 3:28 PM

Apr 2014
Ok apparently Seto no Hanayome hasnt been reviewed yet

-->Has the anime a Happy end? Yes.

-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek Yeap, at the end.

-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? They are forced together, but sorta like each other. They go out like once tho, because they live together and go to the same school (that may have ruined the first 5 episodes lol) BTW they marry

-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? I guess, yeah.

-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? No deaths of gf/bf. GF has a rival that tries to xXx with BF tho. They have ONE breakup, at the last bit. Thats when all the action/drama/confessing happens (ok not all, but most)

-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at
Yeah. Simple as. They are forced to marry despite being like idk 14 years old? They get back together after breakup at the end.

Want spoilers? Well... Here is a freaking synopsis of the whole series because i have no life.

The boy, is at the beach, starts drowning but is saved by the girl, who is actually a mermaid. Because of mermaid law, if a human sees a mermaid in his/her half fish form, either they or the mermaid must die. Since this is not an option to them, the are forced to get the two to marry, and take him in as a relative to protect both of them from execution. The girl's dad really hates this idea, and tries, throughout the whole series, to get them apart and the guy executed. He fails every time, and this gives the series a touch of humour. Whenever water touches a mermaids legs when he/she is in human form, they instantly turn into mermaid form. This leads to many misunderstandings where people standing at the best angle possible have witnessed the boy wiping water off the girl's legs. Anyways, back to the main story. The girl transfers to the guy's school, causing an uproar with the male population in the class. She also moves into his house, which causes rumours around the school. Then, the girl's rival, an internationally famous popstar (female) comes and starts freeloading at the guy's place to get to the girl. The popstar tries to steal the girls bf, by sleeping in the same bed and stuff... She also transfers to the guys school, where again, an uproar starts. The school splits and holds a war, for the girl or the popstar. F*ck, why didnt i use the names of the characters. This is getting really complicated becoz i had the wonderful idea of not using f*cking names. Well bye, its midnight here. Im tired :3

Hope this helped...

-A guy with no life
if you run you get faster to your location

have a nice day
- FALL3RE
Jun 3, 2014 7:54 PM
May 2014
Skip Beat:

-Super happy ending of the character becoming amazing at what she loves to do. She starts to become a famous actress and works hard to be good at what she does.
-No kiss in the anime, only manga
-A little romance, but verrrry slow
-Kind of sad when she's feeling really frustrated, but mostly a comedy so very little sadness
-Yes there is drama between her and her ex and her and the new guy before they start to have feelings for each other
-They don't get together in the anime, only manga. anime is super short but a fun, heartwarming watch
Jun 4, 2014 3:17 AM

Jan 2014
Hej Guys :)

Seto no Hanayome: This sure sounds interesting. Thanks for that information and synopsis. Helped alot. Just wanted to know: Why is there drama? Or better, what is the drama about? Is it all about the love triangle? And also, at the end, do they like eachother really or are they still somewhat ''forced''? Do they actually get married in the anime? Or only in the manga? Or does the ending ''makes you think'' that they are married?

Skip Beat: Sounds interesting, i will add it to my PTW list. Thanks
Jun 4, 2014 4:18 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for that. I probably wont watch Chäos;HEAd since everyone is saying its bad. Thanks :)

Also, has Kukoro no Basket absolutely no drama?

Edit: I've edited my post, crossed out the ones you answered. Thanks guys :)
Jun 5, 2014 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
Push

I've also added some anime
Jun 6, 2014 2:33 AM
Oct 2011
Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Jun 6, 2014 3:38 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks very much :)

I actually started watching it already, but someone said it had a cliffhanger ending, so that kinda worried me. Well, and the fact that
is awesome aswell.

Thanks very much for the information :)
Jun 6, 2014 6:21 AM

May 2014
And here the animes :
â� Noragami
-->Has the anime a Happy end? YES. SORT OF.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. I CAN'T REMEMBER
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? NO. BUT THEY'RE SWEET THO HOHO
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? THERE IS.
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? NONE.
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? THEY DIDN'T BECOME A COUPLE. BUT I'M ROOTING FOR THEM LOL

â� Kimi Ni Todoke
-->Has the anime a Happy end? YES. PRETTY MUCH.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. I CAN'T REMEMBER. SO MUCH HAD HAPPENED
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? YES. THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER AND EVEN BOTH OF THEM CONFESSED WITH EACH OTHER.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? DRAMA HMMM NOTHING MUCH. BUT I WAS PRETTY ANNOYED WHEN THEY MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? NO ONE DIES, NO BREAK UPS EITHER. JUST MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? YES. YES.

â� NaNa
I DROPPED THIS I GOT BORED LOL

â� Special A
-->Has the anime a Happy end? YES.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. YES THERE IS.
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? YES THEY DID.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? I CANT REMEMBER HEHE
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? I FORGOT :D
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? YES, THEY ENDED UP WITH EACH OTHER.

â� Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
â� Zetsuen no Tempest (As much as i know, there are 2 Male Mc's. I'd like to know with which one of them the Female MC ends up together.)
-->Has the anime a Happy end? PRETTY MUCH. THEY WON THE BATTLE THOUGH THEY LOST THEIR POWERS.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. THERE'S NO KISSING SCENE BETWEEN THE LEAD HEROINE.
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? NO. NO ONE ENDED UP A COUPLE. THOUGH THE MAIN HEROINE OBVIOUSLY LIKE YOSHINO.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SAD ABOUT.
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? EVEN FROM THE BEGINNING, THE DEATH OF YOSHINO'S GIRLFRIEND IS ANNOUNCED. IS THAT COUNTED? XD
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? WELL, THEY STILL HANG OUT WITH EACH OTHER.

â� Elfen Lied
-->Has the anime a Happy end? HMM. THEY WON THE FIGHT. BUT THERE'S STILL A MYSTERY IN THE ENDING. I THINK THAT'S THE TWIST.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. YES THERE IS.
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? THE HEROINE LIKES THE LEAD MALE. BUT IT WASN'T REALLY CLEARED IF HE LIKES HER BACK. THEY DIDN'T BECAME A COUPLE.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? YES, THERE IS.
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? THERE'S SOMEONE DYING THO.
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? THAT MIGHT BE THE TWIST AT THE ENDING.

â� Clannad and Clannad After Story (Well, i always hear it's very sad and full of drama, but has a happy ending. I'd love to know why it is so sad. Additionaly to my ''standart'' questions. Please answer them aswell, for both 1st and 2nd season.)
-->Has the anime a Happy end? I CAN'T DECIDE ABOUT THIS. I STILL FEEL SAD ABOUT THE ENDING.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. I FORGOT
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? YES, THEY BECAME COUPLES. THEY EVEN GOT MARRIED AND HAVE THEIR CHILD.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? THERE IS SO MUCH DRAMA. YOU WON'T FEEL SAD.. YOU'LL FEEL DEPRESSED
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? YES!
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? UHHHH.

â� Kimi no Iru Machi
I DROPPED THIS.

â� The Garden of Words
-->Has the anime a Happy end? SORT OF. I WASN'T SATISFIED.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. I THINK THERE'S NONE. I CAN'T REMEMBER VERY WELL IF THEY JUST HUGGED OR KISSED FOR REAL.
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? THE LEAD MALE DID CONFESSED. BUT IT WASN'T CLEAR IF THEY BECAME A COUPLE OFFICIALLY.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M FEELING SAD ABOUT IT.
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? NO ONE DIED.
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? I'M NOT SURE HMMM

â� Ao No Exorcist (I heard that the MC is OP, but he hides it. Does his classmates or friend get to know his ''true power''?)
YES. THEY EVENTUALLY REALIZED HIS TRUE POWER.
-->Has the anime a Happy end? YES. BUT STILL EXPECTING FOR MORE THO.
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek. NO KISSING SCENES. THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF ROMANCE (THE GIRL HAVING A CRUSH WITH YUKIO)
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? NO. NONE.
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? THE ONLY SAD SCENE I REMEMBER IS WHEN *SPOILER ALERT!!* THEIR HUMAN FATHER DIED (THE ONE WHO RAISED THEM)
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? THERE'S NO GIRLFRIEND/ BOYFRIEND DYING. BUT SOMEONE DIED THO.
IN NEED OF GOOD MANGA / ANIME ☆
Jun 6, 2014 9:34 AM

Jun 2012
Ao no Exorcist

Jun 6, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
KatrinLouiseo24: Thanks so much for all the time you put in those answers. Altough some of them were already answered, im gratefull for it anyway, since it's like a confirmation for me :). Thanks very much :)

Ao No Exorcist: Hmm, well, it sounds interesting. Could you answer this question here aswell?

(I heard that the MC is OP, but he hides it. Does his classmates or friend get to know his ''true power''?)

BphantomJun 6, 2014 11:27 AM
Jun 6, 2014 11:03 AM

Jun 2012
Bphantom said:

Ao No Exorcist: Hmm, well, it sounds interesting. Could you answer this question here aswell?

(I heard that the MC is OP, but he hides it. Does his classmates or friend get to know his ''true power''?)

Yes he is very much OP, and he was hiding it from his classmates at True Cross Academy, due to the fact that his power comes from being the son of Satan. But at some point some of them and eventually most of them will know because certain events. This is what I remember I very much apologize if I'm wrong. :3
Jun 6, 2014 11:28 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah, well, im searching for something like that. Where everyone is like:

Wow, i didnt know he is that strong etc.

So, you think almost everyone of his classmates and friends get to know his true power?

And, what exactly happens with him and his brother?

BphantomJun 6, 2014 12:25 PM
Pages (21) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Paperback manga for a teenager girl

LoveYourSmile - Jun 27

21 by Astra00x »»
3 hours ago

» need a good advice

blackmirrorerror - Yesterday

5 by mo_lave »»
3 hours ago

» Exciting 1 cour anime from recent time.

iwansquall - Jun 22

9 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
11 hours ago

» Any decent isekai

ST63LTH - Jun 26

3 by ST63LTH »»
Today, 12:56 AM

» Great Anime Soundtrack Recommendations Based On A Few Listed Here

Music99 - Jun 24

5 by Music99 »»
Yesterday, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.