Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 2023 8:48 AM

Nov 2022
I wish the Tojo, Holy Knights and En's minions arcs are like this episode so atleast it could be called a comedy anime instead of this Big-3 tier crap shit

Now the return to the slice of life indeed feels odd and out-of-place but is welcome, since I began watching expecting a comedy anime anyways
Mar 25, 2023 8:54 AM

Nov 2022
SlickD said:
So much bitching about the so called "fillers" and not continuing the imaginary story. This is exactly the type of show where fillers are at home and nay indistinguishable from normal episodes sans not being part of an Arc. The complaints about not progressing are also absurd as there was NO MATERIAL to f$#%ing cover. Progress where??? What story? The manga never had hordes of material to be reaped, so cut the bullshit.

I second this. Like cuh, I get that some of the plotlines became pretty engrossing that it didn't feel like a comedy anime anymore, but in the end of the day, it is supposed to be a comedy anime and the ending kinda got the shit together and kinda returned to the old format. If all these episodes feel like fillers to them, this prolly ain't their cup of tea and they should just move on.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

greenmush - Apr 9, 2011

85 by ReganDesu »»
Today, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

13man18 - Apr 2, 2011

116 by ReganDesu »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM

» bring this show back studio parrot

starsun - Nov 29, 2021

9 by FrontierAK »»
Sep 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arceus - Jan 29, 2011

96 by ReganDesu »»
Aug 30, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Arceus - Jan 22, 2011

117 by ReganDesu »»
Aug 28, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.