Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Dec 8, 2011 1:10 AM
Jun 2011
Chai010
sup shakeel !another A lvls dude! niccccce. do u mind me asking where u'lll be off to after A lvls? :) just curious. hmm beelzebub? one of my friends told me to watch it. but i said no. didnt really like the plot. also, which languages do u speak? again, just curious :P its just that everyone else apart from me seems to speak 3 or 3+ languages :P and oh yea everyone is busy these days. good luck on your midterms/exams![/quote said:

I most likely go to AKU Medical College After this or to Lumps (this is what it is i think) its in lahore whatever picks me anyways :p
And i speak urdu english And punjabi also will be learning french + german + spanish (espanol) and japanese cause i will go to japan for fun if i get the chance :p

And Thanks to u and to marius
Dec 8, 2011 3:43 AM

Apr 2011
Shakeel dude....if you be goin' to Agha khan medical university, be sure to look me up :) Imma try to be there too
Dec 9, 2011 7:38 AM
Jun 2011
Ohh really thats nice to hear well see u then when it happens :p
Dec 9, 2011 1:04 PM

Apr 2011
Will do :)
Dec 12, 2011 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
yo
Dec 12, 2011 11:47 AM

Apr 2011
YO
Dec 13, 2011 7:47 AM
Jun 2011
Yo Yo
Dec 19, 2011 3:56 PM

Jun 2009
Yaowwww.

Dec 21, 2011 1:09 AM

Apr 2011
yo yo yo yo
Jan 2, 2012 2:41 AM

Aug 2010
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoy
Jan 4, 2012 5:30 AM
Jun 2011
Yao or maybe yuhuhuhu
Jan 4, 2012 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
David101 said:
yuhuhuhu

bwahahahah lmao!!

Jan 4, 2012 10:22 PM

Oct 2007
Chaiiiiiii~! You're supposed to be the moderator not joining in :P New members are going to think we house loonies in here :P

YOOOO HOOOO!
Jan 5, 2012 5:51 PM

Jun 2009
teenoli said:
Chaiiiiiii~! You're supposed to be the moderator not joining in :P New members are going to think we house loonies in here :P

YOOOO HOOOO!

ACK !!! >_<

i forgot!

HORA! u guys, stop fooling around, this is the intro thread! for intros only! go to the spam thread for fooling around!

Jan 6, 2012 2:40 PM

Nov 2011
new here! hi! ^.^
Jan 6, 2012 4:13 PM

Jun 2009
luciddaydreamer said:
new here! hi! ^.^

Assalamualaikum! and konnichiwa and hello!

how are u? ^_^
who are u? o_o
where are u (no need to be very specific obviously)? :P
what are ur fav animes/mangas? :D

if u need a break and want to discuss random stuff then this is the place to be. Yahan pakistan kay sab se farigh otaku loge aa kar par jatey hein :P :P browse around and feel at home :)

Jan 27, 2012 10:24 AM
Nov 2007
Chai010 said:
luciddaydreamer said:
new here! hi! ^.^

how are u? ^_^
who are u? o_o

if u need a break and want to discuss random stuff then this is the place to be. Yahan pakistan kay sab se farigh otaku loge aa kar par jatey hein :P :P browse around and feel at home :)

Go ahead and scare the dude off before he even gets a chance to Expose his ... traits :]
Jan 27, 2012 9:27 PM

Jun 2009
omerfayyaz2001 said:

Go ahead and scare the dude off before he even gets a chance to Expose his ... traits :]

lol, fair point! touche!

Feb 11, 2012 2:44 PM

Nov 2011
omerfayyaz2001 said:
Chai010 said:
luciddaydreamer said:
new here! hi! ^.^

how are u? ^_^
who are u? o_o

lol i'm a girl. XD
Feb 11, 2012 6:38 PM
Nov 2007
err hokay. guy or girl tis good that u didn't freak out :| , given the warm welcome of Chai010 i thought for sure that the person ran off thinking why do i need to answer all those questions.

feel free to convey ur thoughts & once again welcome to the community :p
Feb 12, 2012 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
nah i don't scare that easy.
and thanks! =)
Feb 12, 2012 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
Chai010 said:
luciddaydreamer said:
new here! hi! ^.^

how are u? ^_^
who are u? o_o

and to answer your questions...
i'm fine.
i'm human.
i live in Lahore.
some of my favorites are fma, nana, deathnote, usagi drop and a bunch of others i can't remember right now. XD
and thanks for the warm welcome. ^.^
Feb 17, 2012 12:10 PM

Oct 2007
Welcome to the club Dreamer-chan! :D
May 27, 2012 2:24 PM

Jun 2011
Salamalaikum everyone
my name is shahzad ali soomro 19 years old
i live in hyderabad sindh
i love romantic comedies in anime
can speak english,sindhi and urdu ,trying to learn japanese but gave up due to exams :(
May 27, 2012 3:55 PM
Nov 2007
soomro -san , welcome to the community. have fun....... .............
...............with other ppl that is :P
May 28, 2012 9:31 AM

Jun 2009
soomro_san said:
Salamalaikum everyone
can speak english,sindhi and urdu ,trying to learn japanese but gave up due to exams :(

Sup shahzad? Welcome to the Club! Its been pretty quiet since the past 5 months or so. Most of the regulars seem to have drifted away but I am hopeful that we'll get a new batch of regulars soon. ^_^ i can already see that kuchchu-san or is it kuchiki-san, no wait...its chuchu-er-erm... kuchuku is pretty active so she's probably the first of the new batch.

So shahzad, which animes did u particularly enjoy? did u watch toradora? how'd u rate it? ^_^

May 28, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2011
Chai_ said:
soomro_san said:
Salamalaikum everyone

Sup shahzad? Welcome to the Club! Its been pretty quiet since the past 5 months or so. Most of the regulars seem to have drifted away but I am hopeful that we'll get a new batch of regulars soon. ^_^ i can already see that kuchchu-san or is it kuchiki-san, no wait...its chuchu-er-erm... kuchuku is pretty active so she's probably the first of the new batch.

So shahzad, which animes did u particularly enjoy? did u watch toradora? how'd u rate it? ^_^

Toradora was the first anime i watched completely and i got into the romantic comedy genre after this anime. i gave it an 8 bcoz i was somehow not satisfied with the ending. I enjoyed clannad,school rumble ,gintama ,full metal alchemist,toradora and others which are not coming to mind.

maybe after the exams seasons are over more ppl will become active
May 28, 2012 3:50 PM
Nov 2007
soomro_san said:
Chai_ said:
soomro_san said:
Salamalaikum everyone

Toradora was the first anime i watched completely and i got into the romantic comedy genre after this anime. i gave it an 8 bcoz i was somehow not satisfied with the ending. I enjoyed clannad,school rumble ,gintama ,full metal alchemist,toradora and others which are not coming to mind.

Exams are over for me Forever!! muahahahahahhhh!
May 29, 2012 8:13 PM

Jun 2009
omerfayyaz2001 said:

Exams are over for me Forever!! muahahahahahhhh!

i pictured this

May 29, 2012 8:19 PM

Jun 2009
soomro_san said:

Well, tbh, i think the ending was perfect. I had those sad ass endings where everyone is weeping and there is some heartbreak or watever emo shit that happens. I like conclusive endings! and happy endings! Therefore, i gave it a 10. The only aspect i had a problem with is that i thought some of the comedy scenes weren't really funny. There were pretty average. But thats just a minor flaw, imo, so i gave it a 10.

YESSSSSSS, ANOTHER SCHOOL RUMBLE FAN! *fist pumps*

Hmm maybe.....i hope so too. A lot of ppl leaving anime here at the cluba nd switching to manga or just quitting it completely. I switched to manga and have almost given up the otaku way of life.

May 30, 2012 9:10 AM
Nov 2007
il be an otaku for life :p, and an e-gamer as well. Will Quit em only if i am dying of hunger or something :p
May 30, 2012 12:27 PM

Jun 2011
Chai_ said:
soomro_san said:

Well, tbh, i think the ending was perfect. I had those sad ass endings where everyone is weeping and there is some heartbreak or watever emo shit that happens. I like conclusive endings! and happy endings! Therefore, i gave it a 10. The only aspect i had a problem with is that i thought some of the comedy scenes weren't really funny. There were pretty average. But thats just a minor flaw, imo, so i gave it a 10.

Hmm maybe.....i hope so too. A lot of ppl leaving anime here at the cluba nd switching to manga or just quitting it completely. I switched to manga and have almost given up the otaku way of life.

i dont remember why i didnt like the ending. looks like its time for a rewatch. how someone can quit anime completely?
so u stopped watching anime. it feels like u just became a vegetarian
what did u think about the ending of school rumble?

omerfayyaz2001 said:
il be an otaku for life :p, and an e-gamer as well. Will Quit em only if i am dying of hunger or something :p

u sir are a noble otaku. do u play rts,fps or rpg?
soomro_sanMay 30, 2012 12:37 PM
May 31, 2012 9:17 PM

Jun 2009
soomro_san said:

LOL, epic comparison. Indeed i felt like i had gone vegetarian. But then after a few months i seem to have rebounded and found new interests. I've kinda forced myself to do more work, so work is my play now to some extent. Other than that i'm reading up on the Seerah and Islamic history (up till the fall of the Grenada/Reconquista). Later I want to cover South Asian history, the recent history of Europe (starting in the 1500s) and the break-up of the Soviet Union. They say that truth is stranger than fiction. I'm starting to see why that might be true. Havent quite read much yet but started recently.

Ending of school rumble = TOO RUSHED!!!! I felt cheated! Same with the 2nd series ending. I wanted a good, well-suited ending but i got a theinga (thumb/nothing). So pissed at the end....-_- meh.....the 3rd series was not really a series and i was highly disappointed. i am hoping for a remake of the 3rd series. But overall, its a badass comedy. absolutely hilarious. Ppl should avoid the last 2 eps from both 1st and 2nd season imo.

Jun 1, 2012 1:09 AM

Jun 2011
Chai_ said:
soomro_san said:

LOL, epic comparison. Indeed i felt like i had gone vegetarian. But then after a few months i seem to have rebounded and found new interests. I've kinda forced myself to do more work, so work is my play now to some extent. Other than that i'm reading up on the Seerah and Islamic history (up till the fall of the Grenada/Reconquista). Later I want to cover South Asian history, the recent history of Europe (starting in the 1500s) and the break-up of the Soviet Union. They say that truth is stranger than fiction. I'm starting to see why that might be true. Havent quite read much yet but started recently.

Ending of school rumble = TOO RUSHED!!!! I felt cheated! Same with the 2nd series ending. I wanted a good, well-suited ending but i got a theinga (thumb/nothing). So pissed at the end....-_- meh.....the 3rd series was not really a series and i was highly disappointed. i am hoping for a remake of the 3rd series. But overall, its a badass comedy. absolutely hilarious. Ppl should avoid the last 2 eps from both 1st and 2nd season imo.

i too am very interested in history but forced to study engineering, i suggest u pay less attention to indian or pakistani version of south asian history as they could be biased or buttered up their own history.

did u read school rumble manga? i got pissed that harima kenji didnt get to be with anyone in the end
Jun 1, 2012 6:13 AM
Nov 2007
soomro_san said:
Chai_ said:
soomro_san said:

i dont remember why i didnt like the ending. looks like its time for a rewatch. how someone can quit anime completely?

omerfayyaz2001 said:

u sir are a noble otaku. do u play rts,fps or rpg?

i think RPG>RTS>FPS if im playin alone
with friends im RTS>FPS>RPG, since i go to gaming tourneys n all.
Jun 26, 2012 1:57 PM

Jun 2012
mY name is amin and i like anime . :P
living in karachi not a otaku :D its not like u ever know when u become one am about 18 and in 2nd year thats pretty much it .
my fav anime of 2012 ofc is fate zero :) with that you tell about my taste , like anime that take them self seriously :D
and am relived that am not the only one in my city how stays up all night to watch anime or read manga :D
Jun 26, 2012 6:42 PM

Jun 2009
sarimdesert said:
living in karachi not a otaku :D its not like u ever know when u become one am about 18 and in 2nd year thats pretty much it .
my fav anime of 2012 ofc is fate zero :) with that you tell about my taste , like anime that take them self seriously :D
and am relived that am not the only one in my city how stays up all night to watch anime or read manga :D

Welcome (officially, i guess) to the Pakistan Club!

Here you can usually find similarly bored, anime/manga-crazy and just generally crazy Pakistani anime fans!

Boriat ho rahi ho ya aiween kisi otaku say baat karni ho tou yahan aajaya karo!
Chai_Jul 4, 2012 7:07 AM

Jun 27, 2012 12:11 PM

Jun 2012
Chai_ said:
sarimdesert said:

Here you can usually find similarly bored, anime/manga-crazy and just generally crazy Pakistani anime fans!

Boriat ho rahi ho ya aiween kisi otaku say baat narni ho tou yahan aajaya karo!
Chai_ said:
sarimdesert said:

Boriat ho rahi ho ya aiween kisi otaku say baat narni ho tou yahan aajaya karo!

arigato gozaimasu
Jul 4, 2012 4:36 AM

Jun 2012
Assalamu Alaikum Guys!
i am Ahmed from Karachi!
i am just too happy to see Pakistani Anime Fans here tears are coming out from my eyes but i wont let them -beats the tears and forces them to go back- XD
hope i can find some really good friends here! add me and send me msgs together we can expand the Pakistani Anime Community!
Jul 4, 2012 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
KnownStranger said:
Assalamu Alaikum Guys!
i am Ahmed from Karachi!
i am just too happy to see Pakistani Anime Fans here tears are coming out from my eyes but i wont let them -beats the tears and forces them to go back- XD
hope i can find some really good friends here! add me and send me msgs together we can expand the Pakistani Anime Community!

Khush Aamdeed, Ahmed! Lol, thats exactly how i felt when i found this club! ^_^

If ur ever bored, drop a comment on the club wall and someone will (hopefully) reply. I found quite a few ppl with similar interests here who recommended me some great animes. So if ur ever bored, come here. Kuch din, yahan kafi faltoo loge beythay hotay hain :P

I see u recently made the profile, what are your fav anime? and do u read manga?

Jul 4, 2012 12:17 PM
Nov 2007
welcome to the community knownstranger and sarimdesert. u can talk about whatever u want here.
sorry for the short welcome. my electricity only allows me short online times :p
have fun
Jul 5, 2012 6:33 PM

Jun 2012
Chai_ said:
KnownStranger said:
Assalamu Alaikum Guys!
i am Ahmed from Karachi!

Khush Aamdeed, Ahmed! Lol, thats exactly how i felt when i found this club! ^_^

If ur ever bored, drop a comment on the club wall and someone will (hopefully) reply. I found quite a few ppl with similar interests here who recommended me some great animes. So if ur ever bored, come here. Kuch din, yahan kafi faltoo loge beythay hotay hain :P

I see u recently made the profile, what are your fav anime? and do u read manga?

Shukriya Shukriya!
well i am watching anime since more than 3 years but now a days i dont get much time to watch anime so i made an account here to keep anime on my watch list and i see u r a stalker well nice to know that since i am myself is a professional stalker xD
and on FB i have found more than 300 Paki anime fans and i was like HEAVEN!!! let me know if u wanna have fun with them! they are the chawals XD
my fav anime are Code Geass,Death Note,Soul Eater,Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin,Hajime No Ippo,Legend of Legendary Heroes,Chrome Shelled Regios,Star Driver,One Piece,Naruto,and Toriko! actually there are many but i forget names easily XD
Jul 5, 2012 6:35 PM

Jun 2012
Pwntage said:
welcome to the community knownstranger and sarimdesert. u can talk about whatever u want here.
sorry for the short welcome. my electricity only allows me short online times :p
have fun

thank u and oh well i can understand ur jazbaaatz loadshedding really sucks and i am online on the generator and there is no electricity since past 9 hours! XD
Jul 31, 2012 4:10 AM

Apr 2011
WELcOME :)
Aug 9, 2012 2:36 PM

Jun 2012
thank u!
Sep 15, 2012 7:20 AM
Jul 2012
Greetings Everyone! I am Muhammad (Or Aamir if you have objections) from Lahore

I've been a fan of anime for awhile now, although as you can probably tell from my list my err.. watching speed is relatively slow.

The earliest animes I remember watching (which triggered my interest) are (you guessed it) Pokemon, Digimon and Beyblade, and I've come a long way since. One Piece, Azumanga Daioh and Cowboy Bebop are among my favourites.

Currently trying to learn japanese so I don't have to read subtitles.

Glad to be here!
Sep 16, 2012 5:33 AM

Jun 2012
WELCOME guys , me trying to learn japanese as well !
Sep 16, 2012 7:37 PM
Nov 2007
sarimdesert said:
WELCOME guys , me trying to learn japanese as well !

dont try to learn it. Do u remember learning english from cartoons? well i dont
just keep watching and when uve watched above a thousand or so, then u wont need to tilt ur head from the animation anymore. the important thing is to enjoy watching it. Dont make it work/Learning type experience or u wont be able to follow it if you get frustrated/bored since above 80% anime have similar lines and even the same voice actors when uve watched enough u can start fansubbing of your own then.
Sep 18, 2012 7:26 AM

Jun 2012
@pwntage i think it would be a fun thing to do , i hv the time :D . who in their right mind would watch a 1000 animes .........rather take classes . i dont hv any plans of fan subbing >_< just interested in the language :)
Sep 18, 2012 9:32 AM
Jul 2012
Wait, wait, wait. 1000 episodes or thousand series?

Woah. You guys are way ahead of me. I look up a a little japanese online in my free time and that helps over time.

Oh, and Baccano is among my favs too
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

» Ramadan Mubarak

blazinc - Apr 2, 2022

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 2, 2022 12:14 PM

» Shahzor Urdu Fighting Game *insert appropriate accent*

teenoli - Dec 21, 2011

6 by SushiPie »»
May 17, 2021 7:53 AM

» Ramadan Mubarak![late]

blazinc - Apr 19, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 19, 2021 7:53 AM

» Winter Animes

blazinc - Mar 22, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Mar 22, 2021 2:21 AM

» What anime left the strongest impression on you? And for how long were you hungover it?

ShiroNeko89 - Feb 11, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2021 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.