Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2013 12:16 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru blushed again and kept facing forward. She saw through it... He thought before sighing, not answering it as if he did it would probably only give her more room to retaliate. "Alright, come on. We'll arrive at the base soon." He said grabbing her shoulder hesitantly to lead her.

(Post in Deathwatch base.)
Jul 4, 2013 9:51 PM

Feb 2013
A Scavenger was walking trough the sewers in calm-paced steps. Searching for refuge and help, he walked together with his son in a lighted area of the sewers. The man had a pistol with two bullets left on it, so he was trying to avoid the undead the max he could. "Daddy, when will we go home?" The 7-year-old boy asked his father. Panthing his father looked toward his child with a smile. "Don't worry, we'll be there soon. We just need to take a trip around and then we will be there." He answered in a reassuring tone, trying to calm the poor boy.

As they walked, a shine of light was brightened on the end of the sewers. A bright white light shined, apparently a lantern. It was not the first light as many others also appeared. Surprised, the boy ran toward the lights, letting go of his father's hands and quickly disappearing in the darkness of the sewers. "Wait, James!" The man yelled as he tried to run after his kid.

When he finally reached the poor kid, he was smiling beside a clown-themed man. The man looked at the clown with a frown and immediatly reached for his son. After grabbing the kid, he asked: "Who are you? What are you doing on the sewers?" He asked in a studying tone. The clown man place a grin on his face, making his pure white eyes disappear. "I, sir, am the Scarecrow. Some call me Clownmaker but I'm just a dealer like any other. I see that you, sir, is in trouble. This kid bitten, isn't him?" Scarecrow questioned, still with the grin on his face. The man showed a disbelief to the Clown's words. He looked toward his son to see a bite that was not made so soon. The bite was not there before the man reached the Clown but it was clearly not made right now. The man openned his mouth in shock. He looked toward the clown and aimed his gun at him. "What did you do to him? Who are you!?" He shouted in anger with tears in his eyes. The clown did not remove the grin in his face. "Sir, I'm a simple clown, nothing more than that. Does it matter? Whatever I did ins't going to change the fact that he is bitten and infected and it was not now. Sir... I know how it pains you... but you need to relief him of his pain and yours." Scarecrow told the man, with a calm and sorrowful voice. The man cried as he looked toward his son, not seemingly infected and aimed the gun at him. Not wanting to wait for his kid to talk he shot once in the boy's head. "Sorry, James... I'm really sorry..." He said in between sobs. Scarecrow sat beside him and pulled his hand with the gun toward his throat. "Now... end your own pain... Don't let yourself, be consumed..." He told the man as he pulled the trigger, killing the man without him noticing.

However, this was nothing but a dream. In reality, the man shot his son and himself without any needs. The boy was not infected and neither did the man cried when he shot him. A light never appeared, neither did the Scarecrow. It was all only a dream... a horrible dream.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jul 4, 2013 9:58 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*woking in his lab*
..... :'(
Jul 4, 2013 11:53 PM

Feb 2013
Akira was lost on the sewers and couldn't find the way back to the Deathwatch base. Tough she was disguised, she was defenseless to most of the enemies. She walked around until she saw a disturbing scene: A father aside his own son and the undead feasting on them. She stood quiet and hid on the shadows. That was much easier due to the clothes she was now wearing, so she blended in very easily. Upon closer analysing, Akira found an even more disturbing person, the Scarecrow was there, looking at the carnage. So he's already here? I tought he was going to get more powered... Akira tought as she turned around and walked back the way she came from. She eventually found an exit leading to the Deathwatch base.
Jul 6, 2013 11:49 PM

Feb 2013
After feeding on many scavengers, the Scarecrow grew bored of the sewers. No one there would match his abillities. He wanted someone who could give him a fight, and he knew that the only person who would be able to do so would be "her". He wanted to find her and cause her pain, show her that he was superior to her. That she couldn't defeat him anymore. However, something stayed on his way. A wall that he had to throw down before it could grow larger. He exited the sewers and went deeper, into places that not even the undead dared to travel. Somewhere where no life... was to be found...
Jul 11, 2013 12:22 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*make a new furmale and go to look for some to test it on*
Jul 11, 2013 1:12 PM

Feb 2013
A frightened woman was walking through the sewers. She had managed to avoid Scarecrow but was trembling and shaking as she walked, looking around every corner with attent eyes. She had no weapons able to let her protect herself.
Jul 11, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*put on a friendly smile*"Miss it not safe her come with me"*he heal out his hand*
Jul 11, 2013 1:32 PM

Feb 2013
The woman hesitantly picked up his hand and followed him. She was looking around restlessly, as if waiting for something bad to happen. "A-are you sure that this way is secure?" She asked as she kept following him hesitantly.
Jul 11, 2013 1:34 PM

Dec 2012
Ray"yes i have a little place set up here"*enters a room infront of the lab*
Jul 11, 2013 1:40 PM

Feb 2013
The woman sighed of relief as she walked inside. "T-thank you, mister." She told him as she looked around the room.
Jul 11, 2013 1:46 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*nodes*"We humans have to look out for one and the other. Ill make us some soup ok"
Jul 13, 2013 1:21 AM

Feb 2013
The woman responded with a hesitant nod. Her eyes showed fear and she was cold from the sewers. But the room was hot enough to comfort her even a little. The woman stood there awaiting for the soup as she looked at the blank table.
Jul 13, 2013 6:28 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*gave the women a warm smile as he go and make the soup*
Jul 13, 2013 8:49 PM

Feb 2013
The entrance that Scarecrow showed to both Ken, Ren and Kuu was extremely narrow. Not only that, but it was also dark and quiet. It was possibly one of the most secretive entrances that the sewer had. However, it leaded not to the higher levels of the sewer but to the last levels. A place so dark and silent that not even the undead dared to go there. The place was not only dry, but there was no stench. It was as if that area of the sewers was closed off. A camp of refugees could be seen abandoned. Many corpses were on the ground, killed both times. However, the camp stood without damage. The place was isolated but food was to be seen everywhere.
Jul 13, 2013 9:19 PM

Jan 2008
There was something wrong...

"Whoooooa! This place is amazing Ken! Bodies and food everywhere!" Ren said happily as she wandered into the dark camp.
"Ooooh! Your right! This place is awesome!" Ken said with the same jovial tone.

The trauma of the nightmares from Scarecrow, the guilt of trying to trade Kuu, and her hypnotism something broke inside inside both of Ken and Ren's minds. The began to revert back to their normal behavior about halfway through their trip to the sewers, baffling Kuu, but still seemed to be under effect of her hypnosis as they swiftly dispatched any zombies that dared to even come close to her. However parts of their personalities have changed for example...

"Ah! Princess! Please watch your step...", they both say in unison.

They both, for some reason, have started addressing and treating Kuu like a princess. They were still protecting her so Kuu didn't complain... in fact she actually kind of enjoyed it.
Jul 13, 2013 9:31 PM

Feb 2013
As they walked, a pain assaulted Scarecrow's mind. He almost fell on his knees, but was able to stay up. His radio buzzed as he picked it up. An unknown male voice came from it. "Scarecrow, this is Horseman. Are you okay? I heard you were overusing your powers a little. Be careful, without the help of the Overmind you might die." The voice said trough the radio. Scarecrow closed his eyes in pain. "I know that, Horseman. You don't need to worry about me. Worry about Hammerfell." He answered, still walking toward the camp with his eyes closed and his head jolting in pain. The radio buzzed once more. "Yeah, Hammerfell is fine. You worry too much about her. Scarecrow, you sure going against the Overmind is fine for you? I mean, Blood Dreamer could do it, but you're not as powerful as her." The voice said, revealing yet another codename. Scarecrow picked up the radio while dizzy from the pain. "I'm fine. If she could do it. I can." He answered. The radio went quiet after that, not revealing any more information.
Jul 13, 2013 9:51 PM

Jan 2008
Kuu took notice of Scarecrows discomfort. Upon picking up on the radio conversation he had with with some unknown contacts she reached into a pouch on her tool belt and produced a small, half full, bottle of clearly homemade pills and held it in front of his face.

"For the... migraines. Only take... one," she said with a smile. Having similar powers she wasn't a stranger to the pain scarecrow was experiencing but they rarely ever happen to her now.

Ken and Ren were busy clearing out the dead bodies from the camp but were keeping a close eye on scarecrow as neither of them had much trust in him. Of course they'd never act without Kuu's permission.

"Hey Ken what do you think all those codenames are for?"
"I'm dunno... maybe its to keep their identities a secret or something..."
"Like super heroes did?"
"Sorta..."
Jul 13, 2013 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow took, though he knew it probably wouldn't work. He took one and sent it down his throat. His hands were also shaking now, since he had overworked his powers too much. He slowly walked as he finally reached for the camp. A small campfire was in the middle, keeping the place warm and illuminated. He had noticed Ken's and Ren's suspicion toward the names he had said. "I will tell this to Kuu later. You two should not be informed about this. " The radio buzzed once more, but the voice that came was female this time.

"Scar, you there?"
"Yup, I'm here." He answered, picking up the radio.
"Good grief, don't scare us like that. I know you like scaring people, but don't try something like that again. You almost died."
"Don't worry about me, Skyworld. I'm just fine. Lower numbers should be more worried." He said in a soft voice as he went inside a tent of the camp.
"Scar, the lower numbers are still with the help of the Overmind. You're all alone, which means you're not even close to your full power. Careful with what you do." The voice responded, as if scowling him.
"O-okay... I'll be more careful." Scarecrow gave in and decided not to worry her anymore. He cared for Skyworld more than the others after all.

Skyworld gave some last words and the radio gone quiet again. He then went out of the tent. "I'll start by saying that... I'm number 3." He told them as he went silent again, still in pain. "There are other 9 like me. I know only 8." He explained.
Jul 13, 2013 10:15 PM

Jan 2008
Kuu was sat in front of the fire, the dancing flames being reflected off of her blood red pupils. She stared at the fire almost in a trance and there was a long pause before she responded to Scarecrow.

"A... small group. Powerful... to be able to survive... but... fractured... from the sound of... it," Kuu said, not taking her eye's off the flames, "Who... are the other... Eight?" she asks.

Ken and Ren were watching from behind an abandoned tent trying to eavesdrop on their conversation but a single look form Kuu sent them off to clear out more bodies.
Jul 13, 2013 10:19 PM

Dec 2012
Star*folowing them*

Ray*poor a new vires in the soup*"Here you go. eat up"
Jul 13, 2013 10:23 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow nodded. "You're right, but also wrong. We're not humans. We were... created. Five males and five females. Our creator, the Overmind, created us so that we finished the human race." He told her before averting his also toward the flames. His red eyes were gone, what was there were completely diferent eyes, gray with the still black pupils. "Number one: Blood Dreamer. I don't know number two. Number three is me. Number four: Hammerfell; Number five: Horseman; Number six: Mind Reaver; Number seven: Chaos Line; Number eight: Nightfall. Number nine: Slimer; Number ten: Skyfall. Our numbers represent strenght and also our time as its servants. Number one is the most powerful and the first to be created." He explained as he looked into the fire, staring at it.
Jul 13, 2013 10:27 PM

Dec 2012
(Yzmael i was wondering what you think of this. number two could be sara and she dose not know it?)

Star..*whispers to her shelf*"what there more of him..and how is this over mine person.. this is bad..."
frogotenJul 13, 2013 10:31 PM
Jul 13, 2013 10:32 PM

Feb 2013
(Well, actually, I was going to make number two Kuu since all of them are going to have hypnosis as power. If Setsu does not want to, you can make Sara number two.)

The woman took the soup calmly and, in seconds, fell on the floor. Twitching and shaking, her body slowly grew to become a monstrosity. An aberration that was not only fatter than normal undead, but also stenched. The monstrosity grew until it was able to move. It slowly got up and looked toward Ray.
Jul 13, 2013 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*smiles*"Im glad i look up on that scarecrow person.."*hold up a glove hand that glowed red and controlled the new monster*

(that make more since tbh. hop kuu will be number 2)
Jul 13, 2013 10:41 PM

Jan 2008
As Kuu heard the names Scarecrow listed off to her each of them rang familiar to her for some reason... yet she didn't know why. One name however felt closer to her than any of the other ones. Blood Dreamer. Why did she feel so close to the name? Was it simply because of how it seemed to have something to do with her nightmares? Or was it something else...

Kuu's expression didn't change as all this ran through her mind and she simply continued to stare into the fire, "I... see..." she said in response as she waited for Scarecrow to continue.

(Sure I'll have Kuu be number two.)
Jul 13, 2013 10:43 PM

Dec 2012
Star*calls Sky and tell him what happing*

(cool)
frogotenJul 13, 2013 10:47 PM
Jul 13, 2013 10:56 PM

Feb 2013
Scarecrow's expression blanked suddenly. "The Overmind was what powered us. However, when it created the first, Blood Dreamer, something went wrong. Blood Dreamer went against the Overmind and, thanks to her absurd powers, she was able to almost defeat it. However, in order to not lose, the Overmind erased the Blood Dreamers memories. The Blood Dreamer had no memories about her being created, maybe because she wasn't created but modified. After that, it created the others, to protect her from the Blood Dreamer in case she went to kill the Overmind again." He further explained, showing more about the story. "I fought against the Blood Dreamer once. She is... disturbingly powerful. Though she was not in her full power, she easily defeated me. If her real powers were to be released, she would be able to blow someone's mind with a snap of her fingers..." He muttered the last part, as if saying to himself. His eyes glittered a red light once again, drawing more attention to his black pupils. "I wanted to meet her again, fight her again..." He told her as he closed his eyes. "But she is way too powerful, even without her memories." He told her before the radio buzzed once more.

"Yo', Scarecrow." A female, but fierce, voice. "Listen up, I was checking the area around you and I found a strange mind force. Something that you did not noticed yet. Want me to erase it?" The female voice asked.
"No, Reaver. Just point me to it." He answered.
"Roger that, Scary." The voice came back.

In less than a second, Scarecrow noticed Star. He immediatly locked her in the dream realm, sending her to her nightmare. He then restarted his conversation with Kuu. "I don't know much about the others. Would be better if you asked them their stories yourself." He told her as he got up.

(Ok then =D)
Jul 13, 2013 11:04 PM

Feb 2013
(Frog, something in her mask, can't protect her against a dream. Unless it is something like extreme pain, it cannot stop his powers. Please, explain it better or accept it.)
Jul 13, 2013 11:06 PM

Dec 2012
(she dont know what it is...but ill put something..maby a gas that dulls the part of the mine that dreams..)
Jul 13, 2013 11:08 PM

Feb 2013
(Ah man, please, gas cannot deactivate certain parts of the brain, it's like creating a bomb that only destroys particles of bacterias, get me?)
Jul 13, 2013 11:12 PM

Dec 2012
(posins and toxin are trad marks of assassins. so a family of super assassins that been around for a very long long time could maby make it. i could have put do to her train against all forms of mine countral and drugs it did nothing but i try to make it far that if u remove the mask you powers could work..also there are drugs that stop you from dreaming so making a gas is not imposable*
Jul 13, 2013 11:14 PM

Feb 2013
(Ah great, Star and Sky are both extremely Overpowered characters, Frog. Creating a toxin that only deactivates a part of the brain that dreams is like trying to shoot a needle in moviment with an even smaller bullet. Aside from that, Poisons and Toxins are trade mark of assasins, but only lethal ones. They cannot make poisons such as medical ones. Assassins aren't medics.)
Jul 13, 2013 11:19 PM

Dec 2012
Star................
Jul 13, 2013 11:21 PM

Dec 2012
(well u did not let me get to the sidefacts yet...some toxins can do things that help yo in some ways bu later hurt you alot and a taid op ya but there are things that could be use. one family very importen and so is loyalty to them miss with them and the can be beten esaly.)
Jul 13, 2013 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
(also there a tam she bad at rang thing but master a close up stff so if you make her have to use rang things well she will suck big time. she only shoot nimmus bacus he was close to her and sky not good when tclose rage fighting)
Jul 13, 2013 11:27 PM

Dec 2012
9any of my pepole i make that seam op is beucus you did not find there wekness and i do leave hints as i rp. i dont normal give them to pepole becuse hat not how it is in real life)
Jul 13, 2013 11:32 PM

Feb 2013
(Frog, they are OP with their abillities. Try not to Overpower them so much in their specialties, please. They are good, but they're not god. Also, try and make your characters a little more oblivious. I know they are assassins, but they're not shadow demons that can teleport from one shadow to another. Certain places cannot be accessed. Also, they cannot know about everything that is hapenning around, ok?)

The aberration stood shortly under Ray's control before it went on a rampage, destroying everything on the room and attacking Ray.
Jul 13, 2013 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
(....well..fine...i weaken them some but then the will not have as strong wekenss or as many. when i made them i gave them 25 weakness that could handy cap them alot or kill them. but o well.. al that work for nothing. and the only one that can get almost anywere is Sky. Stara could have ben seen any time it was up to you to say they saw her but never did any one say that now did you? and they now alot to do with the undead and big compnys becuse they were hired by them to kill or capterd them when it all started. now if it was a new person the would not know about it. and she was supris to find out about his boss and things like that.)

Ray.."Dam!"
Jul 13, 2013 11:53 PM

Feb 2013
(Ah, man do wathever you want. I just warned you that your characters ARE op. Wether you say they have weakness or not, they are OP. And they don't have weaknesses at all. Sky trusts Sara too much to be broken easily and the same goes around. Sky is a fucking ninja, getting close to him is impossible. Going away from Star is also impossible, too fast to run away from her. So basically, their strenghts are too overpowered. That's all I'm saying, wether you want it or not to change, it's up to you.)

The monster broke the door and ran away, going on a slaughter by killing every undead it saw.
Jul 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Dec 2012
(ill cut back on that a little and no one ever try to snik up on them or get away from them yet. but okay. any ways as i said alot of it is with the help of there masks if the lose them well there alot weaker. there simaler to iron man mask in many ways. )

Ray.."hmm have to work on this glove some more..I wounder how that one will turn out.."*go and fix up what he can*
Jul 13, 2013 11:59 PM

Feb 2013
(Would be better if someone from the NEOH created something like that. Akira will need a weapon to fight him after all.)
Jul 14, 2013 12:03 AM

Dec 2012
(moon made the masks. there simaler to ts300 and if she ask him he was order to help her till he told otherwise so he will till moon calls him back..so if they lose there mask the will be alot weaker but still stronger then alot of pepole. if you want i could tell you most of there wekness..we just say he read it off her befor she got away..well most of star wekness any ways)
Jul 14, 2013 12:34 AM

Feb 2013
As he got up, Scarecrow made a slightly normal expression. "One minute as I go to solve one little thing." He slowly walked toward Star with a smirk on his face. "Oh, if it isn't the pretty girl. Let's see what you're doing right now." He said as he looked inside her eyes, getting inside her mind which was now a nightmare. He took the chance to immediatly remove her weaknesses as he appeared inside her dreams. She was standing there, with her whole family dead and only Sky by her side. He assumed the role of Sky when inside her nightmare. "T-they... They died because of you... Y-you killed them... Why, Star? Why you killed them? Why did you killed them!?" Sky yelled while crying.
Jul 14, 2013 12:39 AM

Dec 2012
Star.."s..s..sky n..no it was..s..scarecrow.."*she was reliving the batle were they capterd him for nac*
Jul 14, 2013 12:42 AM

Feb 2013
Sky took a few steps back in fear. "W-why, Star? Why did you killed them? A-are you going to kill me now too?" He questioned with tears all over his face. "S-Star... I trusted you... yet you've killed them..." Sky said as he fell on his knees. His expressions showed panic and fear. "Y-you've killed them..." He said as he looked on the lifeless bodies.
Jul 14, 2013 12:45 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru entered the sewers with his blade already drawn. He was in search of Star and also of Scarecrow. He had to be near since it wasn't that long ago when he was terrorizing Akira. "Do you know where they went?" He questioned Sky.
Jul 14, 2013 12:48 AM

Dec 2012
Star*run to the dead bodys as the turn to the undead..*.."Mo..mom dad..brother..sister....i..im sorry.."8falls dowen and crys wanting them to kill her*
Jul 14, 2013 12:49 AM

Dec 2012
Sky.."this way"*head to her following a taker on her*"..is that our family sword?"
Jul 14, 2013 12:55 AM

Dec 2011
"No, it's my usual blade... My mother's. Why?" Masaru questioned him as he followed.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Neutral: City streets ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 13, 2013

3217 by Kidbuu504 »»
Dec 18, 2013 7:16 PM

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» NEOH: Corporation Building ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 28, 2013

4492 by frogoten »»
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.