Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2013 3:38 AM

Jun 2009
we allready reached 700+ members xD
what will be the theme for that
Feb 28, 2013 6:34 AM

Aug 2009
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSS WE R NOW 700+ *o*
God...I'm running out of themes here...that's why I asked u guys>o<...sigh!

Anyways we all love festivals and there is no limit to celebration (especially at the pace newbies are coming in the club ^.^) so lets go ahead and make "Matsuri" theme cards. I will be announcing 600 & 700+ cards together and then you guys can edit the templates and rules for 700+ yourself. Is that OK everyone?

Jin chan: Do not sweat, it was just a request ( I loooooooooove the terrorist couple*♥* from Junjou). If you can include the card it'll be great, if u cant no worries, I know there are many who love the BL touch in cards ;)

Kannei its OK if you do not have the winning cards anymore, I know you distributed urz to all participants :). So Jin chan and Mayu I will open the forum for winning cards now only for members (as I guess all the participants received the cards).

AOM for March...well I'm thinking of mixing :D one of Kazu san and one of Miki san ^o^, so if you all still have suggestions lemme know!!!

Gomene Jin chan, but Koni tan was our April seiyuu last year (and he's my most fave too, but have to be fair to other seiyuus as well), so we need to choose another ^.^
Feb 28, 2013 6:48 AM

Jul 2011
Sorry, but I'm not making 700+ cards. I don't have the time. T.T
I've done the card, you can see it now. :D
Aa sou datta. That's okay then, I didn't know. Okay, my next suggestion is Shimono Hiro or Namikawa Daisuke~
Feb 28, 2013 7:57 AM

Jun 2009
i ont have a problem with putting it in the same thread and also great them i think we close the 500+ LE its already old and 200members behind :D
Feb 28, 2013 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
+ my next suggestion are junichi suwabe Kishio daisuke
Feb 28, 2013 11:41 AM

Jul 2011
Suwabe-san and Kishio-san have their birthdays on March. And our March SOM is Inoue-san, so we're looking for April's SOM. :D
Feb 28, 2013 2:30 PM

Jun 2011
@Sku-chan
Yeah, just open 600+ whenever you want xD

Ok, thanks :3
Then I'll try working on them as soon as I can ^^
So, then it's going to be a normal request thread? I mean, will I be making them for people who request them like in any other card thread?

As for the member cards, it's a good idea, though maybe we could wait for the time when everything calms down a bit (I mean, members increasing at this level and all those frequent card editions) and then make some MCs eventually...

As for the April SOM, if any of these already weren't, I'd like to see either Konishi Katsuyuki (ok, just seen all the posts now xP) or Tachiki Fumihiko xD

But we already made the Spring 2013 series recently, right? And now we have the Sakura theme... so dunno xP If you want to repeat those, it's fine with me, though...

Ok, I'll also try to make few 700+ cards though there won't be many and I'll probably need to lessen the post limit, since I really don't remember when I was this busy last time -.-
Feb 28, 2013 4:23 PM

Jun 2009
oh sorry then i go with Kuroda Takaya and Konishi Katsuyuki
Feb 28, 2013 5:00 PM

Jun 2009
700+ LE

Admins: 3
Members: 2
Post limit: ???

Mar 2, 2013 11:48 AM

Jun 2011
Cute cards, Kannei-chan :3
I only made one for 700+, though xP
Gomen xP

Post limit: #18
Just say 'yes' if you want it xD
Also, the name can't be longer than 10 characters, so, please, make it shorter xP
Mar 2, 2013 11:59 AM

Jul 2011
skuj said:
So Jin chan and Mayu I will open the forum for winning cards now only for members (as I guess all the participants received the cards).

Actually, I have not delivered my cards and I do not intend to do it any time soon. Since things are getting hectic on my side. Well, okay then. But please, don't leave it open for too long, like more than 20 posts. T.T
Mar 3, 2013 5:28 AM

Jun 2011
Jinrou said:
skuj said:
So Jin chan and Mayu I will open the forum for winning cards now only for members (as I guess all the participants received the cards).

Actually, I have not delivered my cards and I do not intend to do it any time soon. Since things are getting hectic on my side. Well, okay then. But please, don't leave it open for too long, like more than 20 posts. T.T

Kinda same here xP
I agree xP Or simply add a card liimit for those who request (like 1 winning male, 1 winning anime etc. meaning 1 card out of 3 per category/getting 5 in total) since making all the 15 cards for even 10-15 people is a lot xP
And also mention people who voted don't need to request now since they're going to receive them all... or something like this... Meaning the thread would only be a chance for people who didn't vote to get some cards... What do you think of it?
Mar 3, 2013 6:38 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah sending out so many cards too three pages with 20 posts each is quiet hard took me a long time if i would have known that their is a thread for them after that I wouldnt had gone threw it but all the voted members and admins got mine i I dont Have them anymore soo i would say eiter all voted or a thread both is just too much
Mar 3, 2013 6:39 AM

Jun 2009
@Heiwajima_Mayu thx Love yours too its sooo Kawaii ~~
Mar 3, 2013 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
Alright..calm down people....we will have card limits, in fact I always ask you guys to mention your rules and post limits, so if you want a limit for the winning cards that's fine by me. I just suggested to have a thread coz Jin chan and Mayu have yet to send their cards and there might me new members who will be interested -.- If you want a 20 post limit fine, if you wanna change that to 10 that's fine as well. I will update the forum, you guys edit the rules, I know card making can be a lot of work coz I have done that myself as well. So as soon as I update the forum, will post a msg here and then Jin chan and Mayu can check and edit their rules & post limit. Does that sound OK?
Mar 3, 2013 12:20 PM

Jun 2009
Always need u too sort out hte prblems ;)

*Hugs skuj*

by the way is 600+ now in one thread or seperated ???
and when will we open it / them?
Mar 4, 2013 11:06 AM

Jul 2011
skuj-san, I know. I did not try to blame you or something, I was just saying that so you know. Actually, it's getting hectic on my side right now and this spring is going to be difficult, but I still said it's okay to open a thread for the new members. Okay, it's fine with me~ ^.~
Mar 4, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2009
over 800 already I guess we need a theme again = how about Mask ???
Mar 5, 2013 8:33 PM

Aug 2009
cool quick thinking Kannei (*hugs). Minna san 800+ theme is Mask...I have updated the forum for 600 & 700+ cards.. Update here once you are done with 800+ and even 900+ cards (I think we'll be reaching their soon^.^)

900+ theme, musical animes or music instruments, choose whichever you like :D
Mar 6, 2013 4:28 AM

Jun 2009
thx :) *hugs back* Okay Add them here Later on :D
Mar 6, 2013 7:10 AM

Jun 2009
-- 800+ --

-----

-- 900+ --

KanneiMar 6, 2013 7:54 AM
Mar 6, 2013 9:37 AM

Aug 2009
Awesome work on the cards everyone... (*Group Hugs to Kannei, Jinrou & Mayu)

Kannei...u r really fired up girl ;) I'm loving it!!! Great work on the new cards ^.^

I will be closing the 600/700+ thread today coz I think the post limit will be up soon :) and then I will open the 800/900+ cards (phew!!!). I know Jin chan is busy with her work, so Mayu if you can manage to make any cards let us know here, otherwise also its cool, no worries :) (cant do anything abt this we r reaching 100's every few days :P )

So wanna do something REALLY SPECIAL FOR 1000 Members occasion...IDEAS...IDEAS...IDEAS...everyone, we are already giving away too many cards, but let's go for something better for our 1000 mark...so talk...share...here ASAP!!!

I was hoping to create 1000 member cards this time with seiyuu themes like the 7th Seiyuu Award Winners or Seiyuu Anime Cast (We should really focus more on seiyuus people, its a seiyuu club after all). Hmmm, so a new game has started but what is this talk on last letter of the name (sorry my Jap is not good and I donno how to deal with the rules there).
@Yume chan: Onegai...if you can check and change the rules, pls do so, its a good idea, thanks for starting the new game (we really needed one).

Alright...another request, ideas for the new layout for the club??? The work is still in progress from Otaku, but I would like you guys to pitch in and give your layout ideas.

Can anyone make a cool DP of Kazuhiko san for this month >.<???

Jinrou said:
skuj-san, I know. I did not try to blame you or something, I was just saying that so you know. Actually, it's getting hectic on my side right now and this spring is going to be difficult, but I still said it's okay to open a thread for the new members.

Jin chan, I know u were not blaming me or anyone ^.^, I was just calming down the heated discussion :P (I do not mind a good argument at least we are talking!!!). I know we all got other work commitments so I will be opening the winning cards only once Mayu also posts her cards here and will keep them open till only 20 posts (or if you and Mayu wanna change the limit feel free to do so). You do not have to take up any other card work except the SOM cards (if its too much for you, lemme know). PM me if you have any other concerns :)

Yosh...with 1000 members we need more card/layout/banner makers...so guys if you know anyone who can help us out...PM me or post here.

As always, oskaresamadishta!!! ^.^
Mar 6, 2013 11:38 AM

Jun 2011
@Sku-chan - Gomen if it sounded as I was blaming you, it really wasn't my intention xP (*hugs)
Guess that's ok, there's just one problem, I don't know when I'm going to manage to make those >.< But I'll try to do it asap xP

Wow, just how active has this club become :O
(It's great xD)
Guess I really am busy now, but I'll try to make at least 1 or 2 cards xP

Huu, I'll try to think of some good theme, but can't promise anything xP

Hmmm... as for the layout, you mean like, which seiyuu to use?
Maybe the top ones from the voting would be good? (Though Kamiyan is already on this one xD)

I can't promise anything epic, but I could try to make a DP :D

Otsukare ^^
Mar 6, 2013 11:43 AM

Jul 2011
Actually, I'm working on the 900 cards. They won't be many but, I'll still make them. They might be ready in a while. ^.~

I agree. I'd like to make seiyuu 1000+ cards. *.*
Maybe something like our favorites. Because to be honest I know only a couple of the 7th Awards' winners. :P

Haha, of course. xD
Oh, that would help a lot in a while. When I won't be able to do anything other than SOM, I'll tell you, suman. >.<

Indeed we need more staff...Ain't people interested in seiyuu?! T.T xD
Mar 6, 2013 12:34 PM

Jul 2011
900+

Members: 1
Staff: 2
Post Limit: #22

Mar 6, 2013 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah *Hugs Back* thx glad u love them and dont overwork yourself guys
its bad for your health ;)

Love the Seiyuu Idea but i dont think we find great pics of the award stuff but seiyuus generally are awesome :D

@Jinrou: love your 900+ cards Awesome job ~~
Mar 6, 2013 4:05 PM

Jun 2011
Yup, the favourite seiyuu idea is awesome, I also agree >.<

And awesome cards, girls :3

I've also made few xP

800+ LE
Post limit: #20
Members: 1
Staff: All

900+ LE
Post limit: #20
Just say 'yes' if you want it xD
Also, in case your name is longer than mine, please, make it shorter xP

I also made the DP, as I said, it didn't turn out as anything special xP
But guess it can be useable in case you like it...
Mar 9, 2013 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
600+ 700+ 800+ 900+ LEs are all sended out

and we already reach3ed 1000+ soo i upload the cards later on :)
Mar 9, 2013 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
But, what's the theme for 1000+?
Mar 9, 2013 5:56 AM

Jun 2009
seiyuus right you can choose yourself from your favs if i got it right , RIGHT :)
Mar 9, 2013 6:23 AM

Jun 2009
1000+

Members + Admins : 1
Post Limit: ???

KanneiMar 9, 2013 6:27 AM
Mar 9, 2013 7:35 AM

Jul 2011
Even though Skuj-san didn't say she agrees~
Great cards Kannei-san *.*

But, here are mine, anyways. :P

Members: 3
Staff: 4
Fellow card makers: 5
Post Limit: #30

Mar 9, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2011
^I also used monochrome xP
Anyway, awesome work, both of you <3

As for me...
Post limit: #30
Members: 2
Staff: All
Mar 9, 2013 4:54 PM

Aug 2009
YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (I think I'm getting the Kagami germs...but I don't mind, I adore him♥♥♥). CONGRATULATIONS everyone, we are 1000 members and with this I am making this club an "invite only club". Yes, its gonna be a private club (no public invites people, we have to curb down the workload that all of us are facing >,<). ITS GOOD TO BE MORE THAN 1000 :D (*throws confetti and then Virtually hugs all the admins *♥*)

So, that means I should open the 1000 cards now, which I will ^.^. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lalala! loved seeing so many cool seiyuu pics (Mayu & Jin chan did u consulted abt the monochrome theme)...its a cool look :D. Maybe we can go with this one for our upcoming card themes.

Mayu dear...heartiest thanks for creating the DP for Kazu san, no worries love, we are all trying our hands at creativity (I'm in the same boat as you), but doesn't Kazu san's smile lovely (*starts dreaming abt Kazu san*) ^o^

FYI said:
Otaku chan might not be able to contribute much in the club work activities as she is really getting held up with her Uni work, but she will try to pitch in her help from time to time, and the layout will be out soon.
I am also getting held up with my Uni work, but I'll try my best to update the homepage and send out the newsletter, which will be now sent quarterly

Officerssssssssssssssssss where the heck r u guys...We need you also to pitch in some help. So onegai, pls post here or PM me and tell me what is going on???

And people, I asked for more ideas to celebrate the 1000 mark!!! What more can be done to make this club even more interesting and keep the members coming back to the club.I can't burden the already burdened/busy club members. -.- >.<
Mar 9, 2013 5:06 PM

May 2011
Sorry for not giving my regards to this forum, since I was very surprised to see a large members gathered in such short time and I notice we're already 1000+ members! Definitely needs to have a lot of work.

As for idea, well you could try make some games like other club does to get back the members into active mode, although we already had one of it (the seiyuu last letter game). In addition, try make some events related to seiyuu birthday or something (doesn't have to bw SOM).
Mar 10, 2013 8:34 AM

Jun 2011
@Sku-chan

Haha xD
Are you sure about that? I mean, that means this club will stop growing, are you ok with it? I mean, we could always stop making cards at every 100+ members, we could do it on every 200-300 or maybe even 500 members, depending how fast the club is growing...
But if that's what you want, then I'll also agree xD

Anytime is ok with me ^^
Hahaha, actually, we didn't xD
I only saw Kannei-chan's cards and decided to make some later xD
So I ended up using monochrome because I thought it's the best for working with rl pictures (especially since most of them don't have great quality xP), so I think they turned out more or less ok in the end xD
But yeah, I love the effect and I've been kinda obsessed with it lately, so guess you can expect a lot of it in the future xDDD

No problem :D
Hehe, he does ^^

Hmmm... an event would be good, but I don't have any ideas, gomen xP

@SilentTruth - That might be interesting :D
Mar 11, 2013 7:15 AM

Aug 2009
@ Mayu chan: Dearest Mayu ♥ luv you got me thinking *.*, yes I want our club to increase and get more members, but I just felt that its becoming too much all of a sudden (maybe its just me). But everyone here is feeling the burden -.-

Look guys I do not want to overload people with work and I simply do not have time to take up tasks (I'm barely managing the ones I have *cringes in frustration*). I also want genuine Seiyuu fans in the club, not just coz the club caught someone's fancy >,< and we need more admins (or at least card/layout makers). That's why I decided to make it private..so opinions pls if you think otherwise...

Should we go with "private only club" now or after reaching 5000 members?

I can make the club public till all of you can post ur opinions/thoughts here ^.^

Mayu, thanks for the suggestion (*hugs Mayu*), I think just like the newsletter we can go with making quarterly member cards as well (that way I do not have think really hard on the theme as well, I was running out of ideas :P).

So people if we go with the "public club" for now, member cards will be made after every 300 members. Is that OK with everyone?

You really are OK with creating DPs Mayu??? Dosso...please, how abt you create the next DP for Hiro Shimano ^.^, he's going to be our SOM for next month ( I adore him as Shou in Uta Pri and the anime will be out in April^^).

Ahhh..sokka, u all adapted a cool card style and there are so many fave seiyuus of mine in their...it'll be hard to choose ;) and I'm sure members will love it :D The 1000+ cards are OPEN!!!

@SilentTruth: Glad to see you and thanks for the ideas ^.^

@Jinrou: Jin chan, thanks for ur vote ^.^, Hiro Shimano is our April SOM, so you can start with the cards whenever u have time :)

hmmm we can have something special focusing on other seiyuus as well, example Uta Pri is coming out in April, shall we have an event related to Uta Pri characters (of course all the bishie characters have lovely seiyuus♥). So shall we go for fave character/seiyuu poll for Uta Pri? OPINIONS PLS ASAP!!!

Also we can have our AOM for next month for a musical anime ^o^, so if you guys have any fave anime in mind, post here ^^

Officers... You guys have to take up the "police officer" role in the club now that we 1000+ ^.^ and monitor if there are any negative/derogatory comments posted in the Comments/Forums, DELETE them ASAP (we have to keep the netiquettes in check people!). If such hecklers are seen, pls report them to MAL & we'll also remove such members from the club after warning them.

As always, oskaresamadishta!!! ^.^
skujMar 11, 2013 7:19 AM
Mar 11, 2013 7:31 AM

May 2011
Just want to share. Since we're already 1k+, if you decided to make this club into public, I suggest we make the LE every 500 members to lessen our works, especially the admins since they also have another life to deal with. As for AOM, since it's music type, Uta pri and Nodame would be nice.
Mar 11, 2013 9:33 AM

Jun 2011
@Sku-chan
Heh, glad if I helped :3
Ah, well, it has been growing like crazy lately, though xDDD
True, that was a lot of work I'm sooo behind with the deliveries T_T, but it's still a good thing it did ^^
Though the situation will probably calm down sooner or later xP

I see, guess I can understand your point... but I still think we should wait a bit longer until we make it private... I mean, there might be some seiyuu fans who didn't get the chance to find out about the club...

Aye :D
Sokka xP

Yup, it's fine with me ^^

Sure, it doesn't take that much time anyway, so I think I can manage it xD
'Kay will do it asap :D

Glad to hear ^^

An Utapri event sounds ok to me xD

Heh, though I don't have much time to spend on stalking the club comments, if I notice something, I'll react :3

Otsukare ^^

@SilentTruth - Ah well, either with every 300 or 500 members is fine with me... I think we should decide it by the growing rate of the club :D
Mar 11, 2013 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
Hey skuj about the private think:: i dont know its just i think Seiyuus are loved by all and its a seiyuu club how isnt specially for one soo i like it more open then private but thats just my thinking ~~
Mar 11, 2013 12:14 PM

Jul 2011
Mayu-san I love all the pictures you chose. *.*
You even included Rebocon and especially my luuuuve Yuuki-san and Gintama event. Kyaa *.*
Actually, yes. Pictures of humans are difficult to work with, that's why I ended up with b/w, after having tried everything I could. >.> :P

I'm glad you like them, skuj-san. ^^
Okay, so Hiro-tan that is. *.*
Hmm about the musical anime, I have Kiniro no Corda, UtaPuri, Nodame and Gravitation...So this month's SOM...What is it? xD

Actually I agree with everyone about the public issue. I've got no problem if the club keeps on growing. We don't have to rush things or get out of our way to create cards like maniacs. And we should share the love ne. It's not like everyone in the club is active...But, it's fine~ xD

And I like the idea of UtaPuri special. *.*
bishies overload
Mar 11, 2013 1:51 PM

Aug 2009
HEAR YA...HEAR YA ALL!!! VOMIC WILL REMAIN PUBLIC...XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

See when you talk things get sorted out :P

I'm glad that everyone shared their thoughts so we'll keep the club open for public and lets take up this discussion once we reach 5000/10000 members ;).

Like I said, its not the club growth I'm worried about, its the work that comes with it. Frankly, I've got too much in my hand at present (at personal front) that I do not think I can pitch in help in any other tasks at the club. The way the members & card work was coming in it just caught me (I guess everyone else as well) off guard >,<

Yes, we can make the member cards quarterly, that is after every 300+ members or like Mayu suggested (girl u r just awesome!) depending on member growth. (By the way looks like 1000+ cards will be requested out soon) ^o^

@Jin chan: I absolutely agree luv we do not have to work like maniacs *,* I know we all have a separate life other than this club. The one thing that bonds all of us "our love and admiration for Seiyuus" (*holds a LOVE & PEACE sign*) ;)

Ah...U mean AOM ^.^ its going to be Natsume Yujinchou coz Nayako sensei is just too hard to resist (*starts dreaming abt Kazu san again*) :D, don't mind me guys I just adore Kazu san and his voice too much ♥♥♥

Yeah, Uta Pri Event it is, but what should be chosen - best choice of characters/seiyuus/ or the songs that they all sang??? :O Lemme know your ideas on creating this event ASAP...coz I wanna launch it this month before UtaPri anime is released in April ^^

Alright, we have a new layout from Otaku chan *o*, but pls feel free to suggest any changes or add-ups you want in it.

@Mayu: I will count on you for more DP creations in the future as well :D (*hugs*). Lemme know any ideas you've got I wanna try some out for the DP too, especially the monochrome effect ^♥^

I'm gonna launch a Recruitment Thread now (thanks Otaku chan for suggesting) and we'll start with our search for new admins/card/layout/banner makers. Minna, pls feel free to tell me what rules & regulations you wanna follow in this thread or you can add in your rules in the thread itself ^^.

Thanks as always ^.^
skujMar 11, 2013 1:58 PM
Mar 15, 2013 10:48 AM

Jun 2011
@Jin-chan - Aw, I'm glad to hear you like them x3
Ah, well, yours turned out so well, they are perfect x333

@Sku-chan - Yay ^^
Hahaha, well, that's fine since it's going to take some time xDDD

Exactly same here xP

Heh, that sounds ok to me ^^ (Awww *hugs* x3)
I'll try to deliver everything asap, I promise T_T

Nicely said :3

Haha xD

Yeah, all the three sound good to me and I think that should be enough ^^

The layout looks really nice <3

Sure ^^
Heh, ok, then I'll use the monochrome effect for this one xD

Yup, it's a good idea ^^

:3
Mar 15, 2013 7:02 PM

Jun 2009
any ideas for 1100+ we already reached it ;D
Mar 16, 2013 5:54 AM

Jul 2011
@skuj-san, yes AOM. Watashi no baka. >.<
Hahaha okay. I love Natsume, too. <3
And about UtaPuri, I'd say charas, cause OH GOD SO MANY BISHIES. But I love their seiyuu, too so I'm okay with anything, after all. xD

Yesh, Otaku-san is awesome as always. Lovely layout even though I don't like Hirano. But the layout is so amazing. <3

And the Recruitment Thread is a great idea. ^^
Mar 17, 2013 4:40 AM

May 2011
@kannei can we hold it until we reach 1500 members? Not to do harm, but I think it will be more special if we can reach that landmark.
Mar 18, 2013 2:11 PM

Jun 2011
Made the Shimono Hiro-san DP, it's not anything special, but hope it can be useful xD

Mar 21, 2013 6:00 AM

Jul 2011
Mayu-san the DP looks great desu. And Hiro-tan is so kawaii. Kyaa :3
Mar 21, 2013 10:10 AM

Jun 2009
jusst a try

----
mEMBER SAMPLES

KanneiMar 21, 2013 1:37 PM
Mar 21, 2013 4:57 PM

Aug 2009
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! Someone has been using her time really working on surprising everyone else...*HUGS KANNEI and then starts drooling over the cards again* >.<♥♥♥

I'm falling for Shinya♥...god this is SO COOL!!! I think all us admins/officers needed this :D. Kannei dear if this is a try, I shud start taking graphic lessons from you ;) (*hugs*)

Ano...should I then open a Official member cards thread NOW or after 1500 members? If yes, lemme know the specific rules need for this one (otherwise I'll think of some). Any other volunteers for the official member badge...

YOSHAAAA!! Next batch of *HUGS* goes to Mayu chan...love... Hiro tan look so Kawaii...I just wanna eat him up! :P Thanks a lot for doing this!

Also I'm still waiting for ideas on Uta Pri event... so I'm choosing charas, but with a twist of both BL pairs or pairs with Nanami. Let's c which pair wins and then we'll distribute the winning pair cards. Of course, we can always make a bonus card of the Uta Pri's good looking seiyuss ;) So what say u???

OK, I've updated the AOM & SOM of this month (phew!!) and I tried something different too yay!!!

Sugi... I have to work on the recruitment thread...so guys do u have any rules for this thread???. Do you samplethink we can ask the new members to show badges as well...just a thought!

Jin chan...hope u'll be able to make Hiro tan cards soon... Ganbatte!!!*hugs*

Minna! Giving u all a heads up...I might not be able to check the thread and club for next week coz of my project work...I'll try but can't promise. So if u wanna reach me pls PM or comment on my page. I'll try to reply ASAP.

As always ...Ostsukare!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 500! ★GAME★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Aug 15, 2013

1804 by Kunii »»
Oct 1, 2022 9:01 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign up! __φ(・ω ・` ) ( 1 2 3 )

Kannei - Jan 25, 2012

121 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM SEPTEMBER 2017 - KAYANO AI

skuj - Jan 6, 2017

24 by 02miukie »»
Sep 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Sticky: » [VOTING OPEN]* Best Anime/Seiyuu/Characters/Couples/Ops/Eds of 2016 *

skuj - Feb 5, 2017

33 by WinterFireworks »»
Mar 12, 2017 9:17 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM DECEMBER - ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡ Minase Inori & Shimazaki Nobunaga (❛ั◡˜๑) ( 1 2 3 )

skuj - Jan 11, 2016

113 by aizuki »»
Jan 6, 2017 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.