Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 14, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
Coincidently, I dated a 20 year old when I was 12.
I didn't think much of it at the time, but looking back now it looks & sounds really wrong. A man is dating a child. Naturally, people will look down upon it. But when you're 30 & they're 21 then it won't be. Because you're dating a child that is still unsure of what she wants but thinks she knows, thinks she's all grown up & mature, wants to try everything that older people than her would do. Kids, especially girls, are easily influenced at a young age as well. Society will look down on your decision fo' suuuure. But it'd be best if you waited; dating an 11 year old at 20 is a bit extreme.
Basically, I share the exact same thoughts as Nequam.
sinkinqshipsApr 15, 2013 4:42 AM
Plot twist: You don't have to hate on people, just because they have their own opinion which might be different from yours.
Apr 14, 2013 3:10 PM

Aug 2012
An adult shouldn't be dating a minor. If they can't control themselves enough to date someone who is an adult, there is something wrong there.

But if you're and adult and dating someone 30-40 years older than you, yeah its taboo and i think its alright to question the intentions of the older person but I don't really see anything wrong with it because nothing illegal can come about.

Its really a difficult discussion that all comes down to personal opinion.
Apr 14, 2013 11:07 PM

Sep 2012
I always found the half plus seven rule to be strange. What if a twelve year old appied that? Then youngest person they could date would be a year older than them.

But OT, five to seven years apart seems okay for people thirty and under, and then for people thirty and up who gives a shit, they're all old as fuck anyway. If an eighty year old and a sixty five year old wanna get freak nasty more power to them, break each other's hips you old horn dogs.
Apr 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Jun 2007
What happens if the girl you love doesn't age? Is the gap ignorable then? ( ;´Д`)
Jul 27, 2021 4:13 PM

Oct 2020
katsucats said:
pedo alert! (monty1 is 20 years old... coincidence?)
Bro...........................................
Read light novels!
2023 Update: Do NOT read light novels. Regular novels are better. Glory to Haruki Murakami!!!
Jul 27, 2021 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
FacelessVixen said:
I have an age range: Three years older or three years younger. I'm not into MILFs, and I'm not into children.

Eight years later, and this post hols up pretty well, though, running into a mother in the dating world of your 30's is more of an eventuality compared to your 20's. I'm not necessarily interested in dating someone who has a kid, but I think I can warm up to the idea of being a step-father, preferably to a step-daughter, if the relationship accommodates those feelings and intentions.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What would you think if you found out someone you were seeing still slept with a stuffed animal?

MeanMrMusician - 9 minutes ago

1 by Commit_Crime »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you have any addictions?

Commit_Crime - 5 hours ago

15 by fleurbleue »»
4 minutes ago

» Why did you choose your forum avatar and profile picture?

Ejrodiew - 9 hours ago

23 by BadGuyBoog »»
7 minutes ago

» Would you work at a maid cafe?

bigtiddysub - Oct 15

35 by Rurihime »»
20 minutes ago

» Given up on online friendships...

Rivermind - Oct 17

28 by Little_Sheepling »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.