Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
May 12, 2012 11:14 AM

Mar 2009
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
one-more-time said:
I was browsing a fan-art site.. literally every 5th picture was either Ahri or Sona.  ̄Д ̄

^^ Well, should check out Ganassa's fan art, it's pretty sweet.

DAT FAN ART.
You should check her hentai page. Huehuehuehue
May 12, 2012 11:41 AM

Apr 2012
Vudis said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
one-more-time said:
I was browsing a fan-art site.. literally every 5th picture was either Ahri or Sona.  ̄Д ̄

DAT FAN ART.

HUEHUEHUE R34. IUKWIM.

@one-more-time
So... You think it was luck I suppose? (IUKWIM)

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 12, 2012 12:36 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Vudis said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
one-more-time said:

DAT FAN ART.

HUEHUEHUE R34. IUKWIM.

@one-more-time

So from the game we went to hentai :p.
kiltroutgore said:
"I am meme, hear me roar."
May 12, 2012 12:42 PM

Apr 2012
Ashamanii said:
Immahnoob said:
Vudis said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
one-more-time said:

DAT FAN ART.

HUEHUEHUE R34. IUKWIM.

@one-more-time

Hahaha, he said HENTAI, so we talked about HENTAI! Don't fck with the expert, IUKWIM!

Ahem...

Let's act like gentlemen, sirs. Let's not talk about such a delicate issue, at such a time.

Autocrat said:
May 12, 2012 1:51 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:
Immahnoob said:
Vudis said:
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:
one-more-time said:

DAT FAN ART.

HUEHUEHUE R34. IUKWIM.

@one-more-time

Hahaha, he said HENTAI, so we talked about HENTAI! Don't fck with the expert, IUKWIM!

Ahem...

Let's act like gentlemen, sirs. Let's not talk about such a delicate issue, at such a time.

LoL.
kiltroutgore said:
May 12, 2012 2:38 PM

Apr 2012
God. I hate playing with my friends D:.
kiltroutgore said:
May 12, 2012 11:05 PM

Apr 2012
Ashamanii said:

Maybe they hate playing with you too D:.

Autocrat said:
May 13, 2012 2:37 AM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:

Maybe :p. My friends are pretty much all level 30, and then they invite me and I have to roll up against other thirties. It's hard :o.
kiltroutgore said:
May 13, 2012 2:40 AM

Apr 2012
Ashamanii said:
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:

Maybe :p. My friends are pretty much all level 30, and then they invite me and I have to roll up against other thirties. It's hard :o.

I don't really like playing vs lower levels, even if it's with friends. Normals are already no challenge, imagine adding lvl 5's to it -.-.

Autocrat said:
May 13, 2012 2:56 AM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:

I don't really like playing vs lower levels, even if it's with friends. Normals are already no challenge, imagine adding lvl 5's to it -.-.

Nobody of my team is playing against lower levels. I am playing against higher levels :'(.
And some people think that they have skills when they're beating up a lower level :p.
kiltroutgore said:
May 13, 2012 2:58 AM

Apr 2012
Ashamanii said:
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:

Nobody of my team is playing against lower levels. I am playing against higher levels :'(.
And some people think that they have skills when they're beating up a lower level :p.

I meant me, not you. Oh, and those level 30's that say they have skill because they're beating up lower levels surely are under 1000 ELO XD.

Autocrat said:
May 13, 2012 3:19 AM

Dec 2011
I saw ur post Immahnoob on LoL haha, looks like ur keeping a log of all ur games lol :D Gz on the plat.
May 13, 2012 3:33 AM

Apr 2012
Edob0b said:
I saw ur post Immahnoob on LoL haha, looks like ur keeping a log of all ur games lol :D Gz on the plat.

Nah, I post after every game :D. Thanks btw.

Autocrat said:
May 13, 2012 12:24 PM

Apr 2012
Did you know: Amumu cries, a lot :O.
kiltroutgore said:
May 13, 2012 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
Ashamanii said:

That's spam, bro. We all know that o.o.

Autocrat said:
May 13, 2012 1:10 PM

May 2012
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:

That's spam too, bro. We all know the fact we know ;)
Feel free to recommend me good romance (BL is fine!) or slices-of-life anime I haven't seen yet!
May 13, 2012 1:11 PM

Apr 2012
Haezejongk said:
Immahnoob said:
Ashamanii said:

That's spam too, bro. We all know the fact we know ;)

Ouch... So I'm spamming at the moment, huh?

Autocrat said:
May 14, 2012 11:40 PM

Apr 2012
Low activity here...

Soon, soon I can afford enough IP for Irelia! Looking forward to it! :D
Some time since I've had that amount of IP, recently everything have gone for runes etc :P
May 14, 2012 11:51 PM

Dec 2010
My mains:

Fiora
Pantheon
Udyr
Talon
Lee Sin
Jax

Ahri
Le Blanc
Katarina
Lux

Soraka
Janna

Caitlyn
Ezreal
Miss Fortune

It sounds like a lot, but that's only because I try to have at least 2 champs I know how to play with for every role. Well, I haven't included any tanks because I find tanks are easy to play. Just get the right items, initiate whenever needed, and act like a tank whenever needed.

I play this game too much. I have like over 90+ champions lol. Starting to play a lot less though. It's getting boring.

May 15, 2012 5:53 AM

Apr 2012
DesolateOne said:
My mains:

Fiora
Pantheon
Udyr
Talon
Lee Sin
Jax

Ahri
Le Blanc
Katarina
Lux

Soraka
Janna

Caitlyn
Ezreal
Miss Fortune

It sounds like a lot, but that's only because I try to have at least 2 champs I know how to play with for every role. Well, I haven't included any tanks because I find tanks are easy to play. Just get the right items, initiate whenever needed, and act like a tank whenever needed.

I play this game too much. I have like over 90+ champions lol. Starting to play a lot less though. It's getting boring.

Are you playing only normals? If you do, then try to play Ranked, it's more competitive. For me it's not boring if I win XD.

@Jallan Yeah, if you cut off all my comments this thread would be like 10 pages XD. Irelia can carry a game alone if farmed really, she's awesome.

Autocrat said:
May 15, 2012 7:26 AM
Feb 2011
Playing quite a bit of LoL, though mostly in 3/4 man premades with friends, ar we always can't find the 5th person to go to rankeds :/ quite often we tend to make each others lanes worse and harder to play in games, so we rarely play serious.
Because of that , I don't really play that many rankeds (only ~1350 rate in s1 with like 30 games or so) and after s2 started, went straight to ~1450 and sit there for 70 games or so now.
I also tend to start trolling purpose and make other people in my team rage when they fail just so much, that it's just not understandable what the fuck are they thinking when making random decisions or how they actually lvl'd up till lvl 30 without some common knowledge. Also noticed, that usually when I start to fail in lane by myself, I start tryharding quite a lot :/

I always preferred mid from the moment I started playing LoL, so pretty much play almost every AP champion( excluding the ones, that don't fit my play style) from time to time. As for mains in mid I'd have to say Orianna, Lux, Victor and Brand.
Also for other roles Sona, Leona, Ezreal, Ashe, Jax, Garen .
Oh and though have played like ~1450 games overall, have jungled only once. Can't find anything interesting or exciting in that role.

playing in EU WEST ofc, summoner name: Kamahe
dfsafsafMay 16, 2012 8:38 AM
May 17, 2012 12:26 PM

Apr 2012
So unactive..lemme ask a question then.

I recently bought Irelia, but I can't get the hang of it. I've been reading a lot of guides (solomid + sum lolpro) + videos on youtube. All saying different things about builds.

Now, I tend to focus on farming like hell at early game -> mid. (Ofc, farmqueen).
I tend to run cloth + pots most of the times. Going boots, giants belt early. Ofc it depends, if I meet ap top I run MR + 2 pots. I've read some suggests regrowth pend + pots. Is this worth it? Why or why not should I go start with that.

Some says to go philo stone, some even says both philo and HoG. Wit's End is a standard item + Warmog. Every guide suggested Trinity, but some said Frozen was ok over it.

So I'm all confused. I feel that her laning phase is...kinda weak? Just doesn't feel properly/right.

So basically, ye. Tips/Tricks etc appreciated about builds etc.
May 17, 2012 12:59 PM

Feb 2010
I guess I'll stay off of giving any tips, had 40% in s1 and now ~30%?

But I wouldn't say that her laning phase is weak, she's strong with her W, she was good in previous meta, where every1 was just farming whole day.

When you read guides, check their elo. I wouldn't even bother reading <2k+ player guides.
one-more-timeMay 17, 2012 6:06 PM
LUL
May 17, 2012 2:45 PM

Apr 2012
I'll be checking their ELO from now one. However, the solomid guide I used was a featured and when I checked now, he had almost 2k ELO, with top almost 2.1k. So I guess that's alright ^^ And the one from LoLPro had over 2k, with top 2.4k. He suggested 9/12/9 masteries tho..hmm Kinda outdated guide tho, last one.

Well, ofc looking help, as I've mentioned in my last post. ^^
May 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Oct 2011
I often start with regrowth pendant on irelia so I can rush for philo stone asap. but also this depends on your enemy, if you're playing against an high damage ad make sure you grab armor+5;)

most of the times i build irelia like this:
rushing for philo stone & HoG afterwards i go for
wits end + phage->trinity force + randuin + shurelia + GA

i play her kinda defensive: getting my two gp5 and trying farm as hard as possible
don't try to rush trinity force without getting some tanky items first.

wits end is one of her core items but trinity force on the other hand can be replaced by frozen mallet.

personally if I go for frozen mallet I tend to get a yumos ghostblade too.
i used to buy warmog+atmas but since their nerfs i barely buy them anymore
but i'm not sure if those builds are still viable after wits end and randuin got nerfed. since atmogs and randuin nerf i often can't decide which armor items I should buy on my bruisers

the W is irelias main damage output, so attackspeed is very important espacially if you don't intend to get a trinity force

tips: -irelia is strong in baiting you enemy in 1on1, keep damage low and make him think that he's going to win the fight until your health drops below his, pop stun and cd's and kick his ass ;)
-if you aren't in range for Q, use Q on low health creep and and then Q on enemy champ
-don't hesitate to use ult on creeps

even though i'm not a high elo player i hope i could clarify some of your issues ;)
May 17, 2012 4:45 PM

Apr 2010
Builds are never concrete.

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=12879

is a fairly acceptable guide. It covers the majority of build options with some match up videos to give you an idea how to play them.

Irelias a pretty neat champion since she can be built a few different ways and still be a strong member of a team. She can build largely tanky and still do alot of damage with her W. She can build more towards damage and still be able to catch that carry with her passive. She is a very fun and versatile champion, but one that requires practice due to match ups, but that can really be said about the majority of solo top champions.
May 17, 2012 5:23 PM

May 2012
its fine but got boring after like 500 games i still like dota better
May 17, 2012 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
My mains are:
Ahri
Miss Fortune
Sejuani
Siver
I'm practicing Vayne right now but I'm up for meeting some new friends and skyping with a good team. I'm level 19.
Mssg me if your interested.
May 18, 2012 11:47 AM

Apr 2012
jallan said:
I'll be checking their ELO from now one. However, the solomid guide I used was a featured and when I checked now, he had almost 2k ELO, with top almost 2.1k. So I guess that's alright ^^ And the one from LoLPro had over 2k, with top 2.4k. He suggested 9/12/9 masteries tho..hmm Kinda outdated guide tho, last one.

Lvl up W first then Q and finally E (get ultimate whenever you can). TriForce if you have a tanky jungler and you want to assassinate their carry, Frozen Mallet if you want to be tanky.

15 AD runes, 13 AR and MR per level. 9 21 0 Masteries.

TriForce Wits Mercs GA Atmas Warmogs.
Frozen Mallet Wits GA Atmas Mercs Some other attk speed item.

Autocrat said:
May 18, 2012 1:26 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
jallan said:

Lvl up W first then Q and finally E (get ultimate whenever you can). TriForce if you have a tanky jungler and you want to assassinate their carry, Frozen Mallet if you want to be tanky.

15 AD runes, 13 AR and MR per level. 9 21 0 Masteries.

TriForce Wits Mercs GA Atmas Warmogs.
Frozen Mallet Wits GA Atmas Mercs Some other attk speed item.

Ok, that's pretty close to what I actually do.

But, for laning phase, earlier stuff. Should I get the starting items. Cloth+pots/regrowth pendant bla bla and so on. But, after what should I build first after such. After I've chosen my prefered boots depening on my laning opponent. Cloth+pots -> Armor boots. MR (400gold one) + pots -> Mercs. I don't finnish boots fast, but the question is.

After that, what should I go for? Get Wits. Just rush 40% atk speed bow thingy, finnish wits then go for giants belt -> Frozen/Warmog depening on as u mentioned tankish teammates.

This confuses me, what I should go earlier stage first. Giants belt, 40% atk speed bow thingy or...ye u get it.
May 18, 2012 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
Jallan, try to buy items depending on every game, that is what you want to do.

For the boots, don't buy only against your lane, if they have lots of autoattackers - ninja tabi, if some cc - mercs. Zerkers can be a choice too, but that's very rare.

In Normals or on my friends account I used to run Phage + Ionic spark, if they didn't have too heavy AP damage. It's actually not that bad.

Imo the first item you'd want to get is Phage either Wit's End, it depends on your situation. I don't like the build of g/10 items, because your lane opponent can dominate and zone you.

The main thing you want to do is to make your opponent to play scared and passive, at lvl1 when he comes for cs - E him and damage a bit, do it for 2 or 3 times and you're the puppet master, but don't forget about their jungler if you're starting bot, if it's Lee, Mundo, Shyvana, Noc or some other who's starting red - be very careful, it's always good if you can communicate with your team very well and ask your support to ward the tribush for you. If it's something like Alistar, who's starting blue and prolly will gank you from your tribush - be careful as well.
It depends on your mechanical skills how well can you do in lane and how much can you outplay your opponent.
As for the items - try to build against the entire team you're playing, not only your lane. It can be tough at the beginning but gets easier with time.
one-more-timeMay 18, 2012 2:08 PM
LUL
May 18, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2012
one-more-time said:
Jallan, try to buy items depending on every game, that is what you want to do.

For the boots, don't buy only against your lane, if they have lots of autoattackers - ninja tabi, if some cc - mercs. Zerkers can be a choice too, but that's very rare.

In Normals or on my friends account I used to run Phage + Ionic spark, if they didn't have too heavy AP damage. It's actually not that bad.

Imo the first item you'd want to get is Phage either Wit's End, it depends on your situation. I don't like the build of g/10 items, because your lane opponent can dominate and zone you.

The main thing you want to do is to make your opponent to play scared and passive, at lvl1 when he comes for cs - E him and damage a bit, do it for 2 or 3 times and you're the puppet master, but don't forget about their jungler if you're starting bot, if it's Lee, Mundo, Shyvana, Noc or some other who's starting red - be very careful, it's always good if you can communicate with your team very well and ask your support to ward the tribush for you. If it's something like Alistar, who's starting blue and prolly will gank you from your tribush - be careful as well.
It depends on your mechanical skills how well can you do in lane and how much can you outplay your opponent.
As for the items - try to build against the entire team you're playing, not only your lane. It can be tough at the beginning but gets easier with time.

Ye, about that build for their entire team. That wasn't rly my point, I always do that (Not that nab :P) Sry for bad explanation. The point was that I were wondering what do get first, apart from boots in early lvls. Phage/40%atkspeed thingy/giants belt/philo/HoG etc. Because that's the part I'm confused about :P

I've often gone giants belt, recently gone philo stone because many have suggested so. It depends if I go regrowth pendant first. Often in normals I'm not sure whether I will meet ap/ad top because they dont follow the meta etc, so I sometimes goes regrowth pendant.

On another note. Soloqueing in normal draft is hell. Srsly, retards saying "lastpick gets support" every friggin time. Like jeez...premade ppl get are set first in order, stop wit that bs. Then we have those who say "I mid". And it's like, first person to say the lane gets it. Annoys me like hell....

And ofc, those who doesn't even say a word just choose a champ like it's the only champ the know how to play..

jallanMay 18, 2012 10:15 PM
May 18, 2012 3:39 PM

Feb 2010
jallan said:
I've often gone giants belt, recently gone philo stone because many have suggested so. It depends if I go regrowth pendant first. Often in normals I'm not sure weather I will meet ap/ad top because they dont follow the meta etc, so I sometimes goes regrowth pendant.

Instead of Giants belt I'd go for Phage. It has hp, damage and chance to slow, costs only 200 more than the belt.
If I see that my opponent has less health pots than me I will harass him and make lose the lane, IF he goes Regrowth pendant - he's zoned, unless his jungler is coming or the lane is pushing, you can't compete with 4+boots or 5+cloth pot by having 1 pot+pendant.
g/10 strat can and does work, but I don't like it simply because you can get zoned easily, fighting 1600gold worth damage/defensive items with HoG+Philo is almost impossible. Tho can go g/10 vs champions who are stronger than you early and all you can is just farm, but facing champs like Poppy/Nasus you cannot go farm-mode.. if you let them farm consider it a gg.

I tend to never upgrade boots as first item, because they give like nothing, unless facing strong auto-attackers like Tryndamere, Riven. I like Phage, with Irelia it's quite easy to harass and if Phage procs.. that hurts.

On another note. Soloqueing in normal draft is hell. Srsly, retards saying "lastpick gets support" every friggin time. Like jeez...premade ppl get are set first in order, stop wit that bs. Then we have those who say "I mid". And it's like, first person to say the lane gets it. Annoys me like hell....

3 man queue draft solves the problem, haha. I almost never soloq or 2man queue for normal draft. When we 3 man queue, we're being arseholes too, by forcing one of lastpicks to support, unless we pick fun, double bruiser, kill-lane, ap+soraka bottom lane.
LUL
May 18, 2012 10:00 PM

Feb 2012
one-more-time said:
UndeadFrogzard said:
Anyone got any ideas about AP builds for Warwick?

Double-dorans, Sorcs, Deathfire Grasp, Deathcap/Abyssal.

But AP WW is meh. Only Q is scaling with AP.
Sorry for the late response. It was something I needed at the moment(I was playing with a bunch of friends). But thanks!
May 18, 2012 11:37 PM

Apr 2012
Thanks one-more-time ^^

So daaaaamn, loving the patch preview. Every change is friggin awesome.
Ranked soloqueue without free champs, normal draft doesn't prioritize premade. Like the don't get to choose first etc and bla bla.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sVapQ3Hb6o&list=UU2t5bjwHdUX4vM2g8TRDq5g&index=0&feature=plcp
May 19, 2012 9:01 AM

Feb 2010
Best.Patch.Ever

I hope that my FPS will go up by at least 10, when I'm in teamfights..

On the Irelia note - I feel that I'm not competent person to give advices champions I barely can play, I mean.. I can play her very well in lane but I hate farming for entire game.. guess that's one of the reasons why I have so low % with her.
LUL
May 19, 2012 1:10 PM

Apr 2012
I'll be instabuying Darius. He's sooo fun to play :P
Me lovin his R. But I bet his early Q dmg will be nerfed.
May 20, 2012 1:12 AM

Apr 2012
Yeah, Darius is awesome, if they keep those numbers tho, he'll be OP. Even without, he'll be slightly OP.

That R... Damn...

About Irelia, you can't simply go aggressive vs everybody, thing is picking Irelia vs Nasus is a bad idea btw, as Nasus pretty much beats her if played right, Poppy is easy to destroy tho (but that means you not farming, which would still be bad). Irelia needs to farm all day, you are not really made to deny people, she only gets strong after lvl 7 vs almost all champions.

Get Phage then go for Wits End or Sheen before Wits End, never get TriForce directly OR Frozen Mallet directly. You can even avoid TriForce and Mallet until you get Atmas. Boots can be upgraded as first item, depends on who you're vs. For example if you're vs somebody like Rumble (OH GOD, NO), you'll need it to at least avoid or try to hit-run (because he'll surely get them fast to zone you). VS AA'ers it's okay to get it as fast as you can, you're strong vs some melee champions, don't forget that W is true damage, so they can't build anything except HP, which is quite expensive early, getting Tabis vs a Riven can help you beat her pre 6 with W AA -> E AA -> AA Q.

Autocrat said:
May 21, 2012 3:11 AM

Sep 2010
if you have to look up builds for this game ur doing something wrong, any good player knows how the items works and what they do and you should just know what fits with what champ and in what situation.

guides are pretty useless and are ment for ppl who are below 30 who are still learning the game tbh.

and saying a below 2k player guide is not worth reading is absolutely hilarous, you do know that more than 50% of the league community doesnt even break 1250 ELO.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2012 3:52 AM

Apr 2010
Leonard93 said:
if you have to look up builds for this game ur doing something wrong, any good player knows how the items works and what they do and you should just know what fits with what champ and in what situation.

guides are pretty useless and are ment for ppl who are below 30 who are still learning the game tbh.

and saying a below 2k player guide is not worth reading is absolutely hilarous, you do know that more than 50% of the league community doesnt even break 1250 ELO.

Disagree with this. Expecting an average player to understand the best build for every situation on every champion is kind of ridiculous. A basic idea? Mayhaps, but they won't have the experience to optimize it. Not every champion has a simple cookie cutter build. Which is why guides exist. Which is why you generally want to look for a guide by a really high elo person who specializes in said champion.
May 21, 2012 4:19 AM

Sep 2010
problem is champions dont have builds, just options. which you should be able to understand by yourself after a time. no site needed for that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2012 4:50 AM

Apr 2012
So you're telling me that I'm supposed to know everything about a champion I've never played before? Lol'd.

Whenever I buy a champion, I read up on guides etc. so I can get a general idea how to play that champion. Not like I follow the guide 100%. Some general tips from more experienced players never hurt...jeez..

You're basically telling us that you have to be a expert on a champion before you play it, which is just stupid.
May 21, 2012 5:53 AM

Sep 2010
knowing a champion has nothing to do about building the correct items, after playing a champion once or actually only reading the skillset from the wiki should give you a pretty good idea about how it works and what to get.
May 21, 2012 6:24 AM

Feb 2010
Leonard93 said:

Wrong.

Even top elo players will look for advice in a guide, preferably made by a known player. Or even better ask him personally. You pick up someones opinion/options and sharpen it, simple as that.

Sure, I can play any champion without any guide or advice, but I'd rather have advice from a player who's much more experienced with that particular champion.

Wrong, won't even bother explaining. I even /pacepalm'ed here.

Why it's hilarious? Explain it, not throw out such nonsense. That the 50% of the community is below 1250 elo doesn't explain shit. Oh wait, you've pulled 50% out of your ass as well, or can you provide a paper for this statistic?

problem is champions dont have builds, just options. which you should be able to understand by yourself after a time. no site needed for that.

Yes they have. The best suitable or core items are called builds, situational items/skills can be called options.
There's not needed even time because you have "Recommended items" yet they can and are inaccurate.

knowing a champion has nothing to do about building the correct items, after playing a champion once or actually only reading the skillset from the wiki should give you a pretty good idea about how it works and what to get.

Once again, wrong. Yes, you need to know how the champion works AND how skills work in game, how your champion/skills interact with other champions. There are champions which require somewhat unique play-style, you have to know how the champion is played correctly to build it properly, you might think that you're building champion the right way when it's actually not.
Putting that aside, as I mentioned - even top elo players might and doesl take a look in-to guide or ask their friend for an advice, which items are suitable best, how to skill, and maybe how to act in lane/teamfights.

Your posts are full of ass-pulled bullshit. And your assumptions are amusing. Stop that, please.
LUL
May 21, 2012 6:31 AM

Sep 2010
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1143351

"Bronze (Top 25%) - Between 1249 and 1399 (3v3: 1249-1409, pre-made 5v5: 1249-1409) : a bronze banner in your summoner profile"

i was going easy on y'all, 75% was lower than 1250 in season 1.

this game is 80% knowledge, 10% decision making 5% luck and 5% skill.
May 21, 2012 6:42 AM

Feb 2010
It's still ass-pulled statement, unless you can provide statistic other than half-year old %.

Leonard93 said:

I /facepalmed once again. Oh that's right, that is what you think, but hey, I can whisper you a secret - you're wrong. LOL.
LUL
May 21, 2012 6:58 AM

Sep 2010
one-more-time said:
It's still ass-pulled statement, unless you can provide statistic other than half-year old %.

Leonard93 said:

I /facepalmed once again. Oh that's right, that is what you think, but hey, I can whisper you a secret - you're wrong. LOL.

funny how i answered ur question with hard statistics, and you repeat the same argument again, STRONG BRO STRONG!

also "you're wrong. LOL."

UR COUNTERARGUMENTS, TOO DAMN GOOD.

enjoy ur unranked status.
May 21, 2012 7:13 AM

Feb 2010
Leonard93 said:
funny how i answered ur question with hard statistics, and you repeat the same argument again, STRONG BRO STRONG!

Because you cannot base current situation on 6month old statistic, when a lot new players have joined the game and elo is rising. Is it around 75% now? Might be. But we cannot be sure.

also "you're wrong. LOL."

UR COUNTERARGUMENTS, TOO DAMN GOOD.

I don't feel a need to provide any real arguments to you, because all you did is being ignorant and pulling out random statements and assumptions.
Re-read everything you wrote and maybe you'll understand how ignorant and stupid it looks.

enjoy ur unranked status.

I'm Platinum atm and S1 Platinum as well.

Your % of what game is, is a good verification of how inexperienced and ignorant you are in competitive play and gaming in general.
one-more-timeMay 21, 2012 7:32 AM
LUL
May 21, 2012 7:45 AM

Sep 2010
im gold s2 and was bronze s1, easy rising tbh but by now its been pure trolling in this thread so why would i care?
May 21, 2012 7:58 AM

Apr 2012
Leonard93 said:
im gold s2 and was bronze s1, easy rising tbh but by now its been pure trolling in this thread so why would i care?

Wow man, you don't even know how wrong you are on so many levels, It's actually the first time I'm saying one-more-time is right.

First, 50% being lower than bronze has nothing to do with how viable guides are, yes, it's always better to check a 2k ELO guide than a 1.2k ELO. People like you should understand that it's all about SKILL, your skill changes slightly without you noticing thus you start raising in ELO. I'm 2k ELO at the moment. It matters how much you played the champion, yes, but where you played him is important too.

All my S1 Kog games were with On-Hit Kog, which isn't as viable as AD Kog, yet I won with him until 1520 (S1), because first, I was a great Kog'Maw, second he was slightly OP, third, it was LOW ELO, anything works there.

Tho, one-more-time, you played DotA, you should know really well how to build a champion without checking a guide. I mean really, DotA is a lot harder, there, it was quite simple (IMO, because I'm an ex-DotA player too, played it a lot) to build a champion. Look at his skills, look if hes Str/Agi/Int, make an item build.

Same it is with LoL, only a lot simpler, because there is no Str/Agi/Int, and skills are a lot more explicit.

Autocrat said:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Metaphor Rephantasio Will it flop due to lack of waifus?

rohan121 - Yesterday

15 by rohan121 »»
19 minutes ago

» $110 for the new Dragon Ball game

purple_rayn - Yesterday

17 by Mualani »»
1 hour ago

» Sad state of gaming series. Any series you like that fell into a abyss?

rohan121 - Aug 27

29 by FanofAction »»
2 hours ago

» Is the idea that a game needs to respect your time a contradiction on the fundamental concept of video games

Reshiram_IX - Sep 21

28 by Lucifrost »»
4 hours ago

» Did anyone here own a Wii U?

Yuno - Sep 22

18 by Yudesei »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.