Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 28, 2013 5:11 AM

Feb 2010
If you use Netflix to watch anime, you are going to have a bad time.
Jan 28, 2013 5:22 AM

May 2012
UnrealPie said:
If you use Netflix to watch anime, you are going to have a bad time.
Not if you dont mind English dubbing.

They have Last Exile in HD which to me puts it above most streaming services. How can they show Last Exile in HD and still not release a Blu Ray version? That's the real question.

Ahri said:

I'd really like to see Shakugan No Shana or Index come to Netflix tbh. Dunno... I just really wish they'd update their list. I'm thinking about subscribe to Crunchyroll. Only problem is majority, if not all of their selection is subbed and sometimes I like to listen to what the characters are saying and just sit on the computer.
Just stream it on Funimation's site. Much easier.
Jan 28, 2013 12:56 PM

Jun 2012
You know.... If Crunchy worked on my PS3 as well as Netflix works on my BluRay player then I would probably subscribe to Crunchy.

It doesn't though. >_>

I have a cheapass mentality when it comes to streaming now, If I have to stream it on my relatively small computer screen then I am not going to pay for it.
Jan 28, 2013 5:20 PM

Aug 2011
I gave up on watching anime that's on Netflix for a LONG time. I really only watched a few titles (Angel Beats, HOTD, Baka and Test, Baccano!) that I actually liked and ended up buying. The rest I didn't either care for or couldn't get into them.

Hulu Plus has a huge selection and they have airing shows so in my opinion it's a much better deal if you're looking for a lot of anime, and good anime. They also have a lot of the same shows Netflix has, besides the dub/sub difference. I've been using it for a year and there's always something there for me to watch, and not just anime either.

I still use Netflix, just not for the anime.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Animes you wish had dubs?

Mattenan - 9 hours ago

13 by mo_lave »»
24 seconds ago

» Anime that age well ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Oct 15

54 by Lucifrost »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Brand New Anime Franchises of 2024

FriendlyPaw - 9 hours ago

11 by WaterMage »»
14 minutes ago

» I don't understand why shoujo is so much more shunned than all other demographics. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fario-P - Apr 27, 2023

309 by LuxuriousHeart »»
48 minutes ago

» why are women being so unseen as audience ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ame - Oct 13

240 by MFDOOMED »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.