Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2009 9:51 AM

Dec 2007
KHRPG - All Heaven

Stick to the rules, helpes by the FAQs and you'll be fine.

Here, the story of the RPG unfolds as all the characters
gather to this thread to RP the life of a mafioso!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-REBORN!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Zenten fortress, located in the heart Sicily, is a home for some of the most dangerous people in all Italy. But that is not all; the Zenten boss' room, located in the heart of the fortress, had been a place for 4 of the most dangerous people in the whole wide world. And now there's a 5th.

*As the current Zenten boss Giovanni is doing paperwork, he gets a knock on the door.*

Giovanni: Come in.

Soldier: Boss, the last contestant has arrived.

Giovanni: Good. If he doesn't pass, I'm leaving the Sun guardian position empty until next year.

*Giovanni talked in frustration as he was tired of seening faliures all of the time, hoping this will be the one.*
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2009 10:09 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: *train his claw style at in the base*
KilzApr 29, 2009 1:03 PM
Apr 26, 2009 10:24 AM

Mar 2008

Hong-Kong, up in the mountains, Mia was training very hard to maintain her form
and to gain more abbilities to be able to join a family as a thunder guardian.

chao-ming:" tomorrow you will finish with your training, you´ve done well, and you are able to master my techniques and leave to seach for a new mafia family, i remember 10 years ago, you where just a child but you where full of courage that´s why i decided to make you my aprentice"

Mia :"thanks but chao-ming, i dunno what am i gonna do when i leave this country, i dunno how to start"

chao-ming: *laughs and gives a gentle smile* "hahaha well you should go where your heart dictates, don´t worry you will do fine.
now you have to rest, i´ll see you tomorrow, this will be your last day, and i´ve got a present to give you"

AaYaApr 26, 2009 4:07 PM

Apr 26, 2009 10:32 AM

Aug 2007
It was a hot day in the outskirt streets of Napoli (Naples). There were only a few people out, the houses around had their windows shut. The people were all in white suits, except a young boy who was lying on the ground staring at the white clothed guys with a shocked expression.

'Tch. He is not suited for the rank... I guess we'll have to search for another one, boss.' A tall man said to the figure standing in the middle, who sighed and turned away from the boy.

'It can't be helped. Leave that boy and let's go back to the base.' Mimi started walking and the rest of the people followed him. The frightened boy didn't waste this oppurtunity to run away.

'Umm, boss... Aren't we in danger because we can't find suited guardians?' One of the apprentices of Mimi asked with a quiete tone.

'Don't worry, it's fine as long as the Zenten famiglia can't find them either.' She didn't say more, and the soldiers didn't ask anymore either. They kept walking silently beside their leader until they got into the cars that waited for them and drove away.
Apr 26, 2009 10:39 AM

Mar 2008

Grandfather (the 3rd head of the Curator family): I see your training hard *smile*

Celino: grandfather, i didnt see you there *smiles back*

Grandfather: you are getting stronger Celino and your going to be a fine head leader some day

Celino: not as great as you grandfather

Grandfather: that true *laugh a lil*

KilzApr 29, 2009 1:21 PM
Apr 26, 2009 11:05 AM

Mar 2008

The next day Mia woke up , in her always tidy and clean room as expected, everything was on it´s place, not too far not too close, all was perfect, her cloth was in the chair, her pencils and other stuff tidy in the tabe. it was a sunny day as always,
Mia: *thinking: oh this days really make me feel better than rainy days*

suddenly someone nocked on the door: "NOCK NOCK"

mia turned her face towards the door
Mia: "come in"

it was chao-ming
chao-ming: well my young laidy it´s time i show you my presents before tou leave"

they both went to the living room, in the middle of the table there was a shiny enormous scythe,

chao ming: do you like it? this has belonged to my family dor generations, we all have been a thunder guardians just like you in a future, mi father and my grand father used it and this scythe has a history , is called the lunar sythe, and i want you to have it"

Mia couldn´t believed what his mentor was saying, her face changed to a big smile but then she refused
Mia: i´m sorry i can´t have it, it has belonged to your family since long time ago and i´m not the right one to have it

(chao-ming smiled, he placed his hand on Mia´s shoulder)
chao-ming:" Mia, you know, you are like my thoughter and as i don´t have sons i want you to have it, if not i don´t know what will hppen to this scythe when i pass away and i really trust you"

mia looked down, she made a step forward to grab the sythe, and as soon as she
grabbed it the sythe turned into a necklace, Mia´s face turned from embaracment to a scared one
Mia:what´s this? (she asked with a cutted voice)

cho-ming, thsi sythe can turn into 2 forms so when you walk around the street you don´t look suspicious, during battles the sythe will turn to it´s orignal form when you ask it, you will just have to call her name"

Mia:and what´s her name?

chao-ming: this is your own decision

mia thought for a while, until her face changed to a pocker smile
Mia: ooh i have it, i´ll call the scythe ..."Tsuki" (means moon in english)

as soon as she pronounced that name, the necklace turned intoa sythe again.
Mia couldn´t belive what her eyes was seeing

chao-ming: in our mafia we had a man who had an advanced technology and he used a program wich activated this with the name the user recognizes the scythe.

Mia was impressed , well after a couple of hours she packked away and hugged chao-ming, she promised to send him letters and visit him some day.
Mia wanted to end it quick as she didn´t like to cry in front of people.
she took a step forward and then another and this process until she was far meters away from home, then she stopped and looked behind her, she saw that house, the house where she grew and went to school after all her past, the man who took her as her own daughter without asking questions, where she learned everything she knew, this was hard for her but also another chaleng she had to surpass, she truned again and runned as fast as she could without looking behind

now her aim was to search for a mafia family, her first destination: Italy!!, as she already knew that mafias started there.

AaYaApr 26, 2009 11:13 AM

Apr 26, 2009 11:22 AM

Mar 2008

Grandfather: *pick up a wooden sword* you don't mind if you fight me *smile*

Celino: I dont know if that a good idea grandfather byside your not in ur best shape

Grandfather: i maybe old but i still have a lil fire in me *smile*

Celino: ok, if you cant go on just say so

Grandfather: that wont happen

Celino: *get into his stance*

Grandfather: *so dose he*

Celino:......*stare at him waiting for him to make the first move*

Grandfather: *smile and then dissappears*

Celino: What the?! *he reappear when he swing his sword to his body but block it on time*

Grandfather: oh good block and reaction speed *smile*

Celino: damn <he strong> (note: <> means talking to self)
Apr 26, 2009 11:27 AM

Jul 2008
It was past midnight and Bianca was waiting for someone in a night local.She was getting sleepy and she was surrounded by dangerous-looking people.But there was something more:they were all under an illusion.Everyone who entered that local was supposed to be caught within the illusion.The person who was drinking relaxed before them was a well known boss of a dangerous gang.Her eyes moved to the door as a man entered.

Geoffrey:Boss...

Bianca:You're late.Who do you think you are,making me wait?
*she only saw the man once but she knew that he was that boss's informer.

Geoffrey:Boss:I apologise...

Bianca:Shut your mouth.Give me the information.
*she came to Ireland because of a rumored chemical weapon*
* Geoffrey took a paper out of his bag and showed it to Bianca.After a quick look she understood that the weapon was overestimated.It was powerful but it had great weaknesses.She sighted.*

Bianca:Fine.Not worth my time.
Geoffrey:Hey,boss,I worked hard to obtain this information.The weapon is illegal.Where are you going?
Bianca:Shut up,I'm tired.I'll pay you tomorrow.

*she left the local.She was indeed tired and kinda disappointed.She lost a lot of time with this plan because she tought this was an important weapon.She hasn't trained her body for a while.She was going to sleep,train and then go back to Italy.

EruineApr 26, 2009 11:31 AM
Apr 26, 2009 11:42 AM

Mar 2008

Grandfather: *jumps back* wind style: felon strike *stronge wind shape like a felcon*

Celino: Wind style: Air Cutter! *one slash makes rapid wind cutters*

Grandfather: *change at him* diven strike! *turn the wooden sword over and hits him in the gut* got you

Celino: *block it on time* nice.....try *smirk at him*

Grandfather: good block but not good enough *smile*

Celino: what?

Grandfather: *turn the WS back over* wind style: heavy storm! *push him with the wooden on his block and bring out a massive strike*

Celino: AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! *flying across the room*

Grandfather: oops i have i over did *smile*

Celino: *lands on his back* you...think...

Apr 26, 2009 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
Dante walked around town. He was bored out of his mind.

(All I got)

Apr 26, 2009 12:02 PM

Dec 2007
Giovanni: Well, bring him.

*Giovanni said as he sat down in the backyard of the mansion, by the pool.*

Soldier: Fabio Ludovinco. Age 25, Italian.

*As the soldier introduced him, Fabio, a young blonde man Approached.*

Fabio: Hey, future-boss.

Giovanni: Don't count on that. Show me what you can do.

*Fabio drew out his large claymore sword and began swinging around, showing power and accuracy.*

Giovanni: That is very impressive.

*Giovanni commented as he asked on of his soldiers to show him Fabio's file.*

Fabio: So, I passed, right?

Giovanni: No.

Fabio: What??

Giovanni: Although you show many skills, your bio is full of
evil deeds, and even some betrayals, that doesn't fit my sun guardian.

Flashback:

*Giovanni is struck to the view of all of the dead bodies laying around.*

Giovanni: What is the meaning of this???

"Ruckus": Boss, I see you got here.

Giovanni: Have you done this?? I asked you to reason with them! Not to kill them! Now the Vendeta will continue!! Why did you do this?? You are my sun guardian!!

*Ruckus answers with an evil smirk*

Fabio: Are you telling me I came all this way just to be turned down for this nonsense??

Giovanni: Be gone.

*Furious, Fabio charges at Giovanni, attemping to cut him with his claymore, but before he reaches him, the soldiers begin shooting at Fabio until he drops to the pool, painting the pool water red.*

Giovanni: Another disapointment...
LamboApr 26, 2009 12:10 PM
Reality...

Apr 26, 2009 12:17 PM

Mar 2008

Celino: *get up and rubs his head* damn you almost killed there

Grandfather: Sorry i got into it *laugh*

Alex, female age 8 younger sister: *running up to Celino and hug him* onii-chan play with me

Celino: i'm busy training Alex

Alex: please *puppy dog eyes*

Celino: *gives in* ok

Grandfather: hahahaha

Celino: shut up old man

Grandfather: Old man?

Celino: Ya you heard me

Grandfather: I'll make you eat those words *smirk*

Celino: Bring it *smirk back*

*BANG*

Celino: That hurt

Grandfather: hey why did i get hit too

Celino's Aunt: becuz your acting like a spoil child Dad

Apr 26, 2009 12:18 PM

Nov 2007
* Venice*
Cornello woke up in his house, which was next to the main road in Venice.
He yawned. " What am I supposed to do today?" he asked himself, while switching to his regular clotes from his blue pyjamas.
Then he saw his sword in it's sheath and 2 brown suitcase next to it.
'Oh, right, today I'm leaving...' he thought to himself and wore his shoes.
" Let's go fishing!" he shouted, took the suitcase, the sword, and his old fishing rod, and went out. he locked his house and went to his bout. He cut the rope which was tied to his ship, put all the stuff in it, sat inside, and started to row. ' Man, the last day in venice... it's preety sad'. He ariived in the fishing area, and then threw the rod inside the sea.
" Good morning, young man!" a old voice shouted. Cornello noticed that his father's best friend, Tonio, was fishing next to him. Tonio was a good friend of Cornello, even though he was very old. " Hello there, old man!" shouted Cornello back.
" Last day in Venice , huh, kid? Going to the wild world? You will be missing here. The whole town knows bout you, you know."
" Yea, I will miss this place too. But I'm young, I can't wait to be at the real Italy. I never have been in another place then Venice, y'know".
" Yea, though."
Cornello caught 10 fishes while having a little conversation with Tonio.
" Well, here is my big show, for the last time" He said, and draw out his sword. The whole area was quite now. Everybody looked at Cornello.
He closed his eyes. " Shigure souen style, the second defensive form..." he whispered, but all the audience could hear it." Surging Rain". He slashed 2 big slashes in the water, that made 2 huge strip of water, full of fish, to come from the water." From the second form, to the eleventh form... Swallow's Beak". He slashed 10 times the water, and then slashed all the pieces on his sword. Everybody clapped theyr hands, and whistled. " Way to go!" "Marcello, you are the best!!" " Show us something new before your leaving!!" The audience shouted. " Fine! I will show you something new." Marcello shouted. The audience was quite. He took one of the fishes he fished before, and threw it to the air. He sliced the air ones, and the fish was cut into a lot of pieces.
" WAY TO GO!!!!!!" everyone shouted.
" Thanks, guys!" Marcello Shouted back.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-REBORN!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 26, 2009 12:47 PM

Aug 2007
Mimi arrived back to the base. She went into the direction of her room, but she stopped when she saw a familiar person in the hallway.

'What are you doing here now.... Angelio?'
Apr 26, 2009 1:16 PM

Dec 2007
Angelio looked up and pulled his laced collar down off his face and laughed lightly.

' I was hoping you'd be back soon, I came to see you, but you wernt in..I firugred you would be back soon so I stuck my ass on your door-step, and what do you mean " what're you doing here now, angelio " , not to kind to greet a friend who has been waiting to see you and have a nice chat eh.. ' he said as he pulled himself to his feet and leaned against the wall..

' so what were you up to this time? ' he said softly

Apr 26, 2009 1:18 PM

Mar 2008

*Celino playing with his sister all day*

Father (4th head of the Curator family): so r we going to make Celino the new head of the Curator

Grandfather: yes, Xavier has to my hate in his heart

Father: yes, so we r going to send him ti italy

Mother: Yes, Celino havnt seen her for a long time

Grandfather: i wonder how she doing *smile*

KilzApr 29, 2009 1:23 PM
Apr 26, 2009 1:44 PM

Mar 2008
finally, Mia has arrived to italy, she couldn´t imagined how a long journey she had to make,
Mia:
ooh, i´m hungryyyy *grgrgrgrgrgr (stomach)* where could i have soething to eat? hmmm *places hand on her head and searches everywhere with a cartoony face*
Mia took a look at her surroundins, first she was hungry and second she didn´t know where to start, where all mafia where located?.

suddenly she saw a bar
Mia:ohoooo!!! i found a good one, emmm "bar/restaurant of teh mafia" :O *face of aluciantion*, i´ve never thought this could be so easy, lets seeee!!!!!
*moves as fast as she can towards the restaurant with an idiotic expresion of laughter and joy on her face* yayyyyy!!!!

she entered in the restaurant
Mia: *shoutung sttill with her joyful stupid espresion in the face* hey everyone!

no one answered, the restaurant was full, all tables taken by lots of people weariing gray and balck, there where of all ages, and the all had an expression of anger and desagreement towards Mia, she was new, they could smell it.

man: oooooh*evil smile* look what we have here a fresh new "someone" from "somehere", thsi is interesting, where are you from little lady ?

Mia: hi, my name is Mia and i´m from spain , i´m searching for a mafia boss who needs a thunder guardian ^^

*everybody laughs with ironi*
man: ooh you are funny young lady, but look at you, are you shure that with hat body you can fight properly? hahahahaha, i bet you can´t even breacjk paper so don´t make me laugh ant leave" everyone took their pistols and pointed at her

man: you don´t know who am i right?

the man turned to look at everyone and laughed,Mia turned her face in anger you could see her eyes taking fire ,as she had a bad temper

Mia: excuse me old freack YOU don´t know who am i! *smile with ironi*

man turned in anger by such words she saied
Man : WHATTT!! WHY YOU !... *mia punched his face with such power he broke 2 tables and he flied up to the end of the wall*
Mia:ooh sorry did my usless and littlehand hurt you?, excuse me really i´m sorry, well now you can say i fixed your ugly crappy face in a round, you should thank me really*smile* ^^
*she turned her back and went away*

everyone stood still impressed by Mias action, she didn´t know who that man really was... once she was out she kept walking to a park near the restaurant.

thinking < ooh crap!!, this is not a good start *geeze* i dn´t know what am i gonna do.., he called me usless!, next time i see him i´ll really kill him, where should i start nw hmmm> *thinking pose*<in the end i havn´t eaten anything :( and it starts to hurt>grgrgrgrgrgr *stomach*

*in between the woods* "frfrfrfrfrfr"
Mia:who´s there ? *angry and in an alarmed voice*

a young man appeared from between the woods

A MAN (Andrea): sorry my name is Andrea, i didn´t want to scare you but i just saw what you did in the restaurant it was impressive but i wanted to warn you, you are in great danger, the man you just munched is ver dangerous and powerful, most of the mafias here in italy are evil and dangerous except for some where they only good so you have to be careful who you chose as your boss.

Mia stood on he rplace, she didn´t knowwhat to say , and she didn´t know why Andrea was telling dose things to her

Andrea:what i wanted to say is that that man is gonna go after you . he is gonna make you one of his family or you will die, one of two

Mia*crossing her arms* well i refuse , he is a complete idiot and i don´t really wanna be in the dark side you know

Andrea: that´s good, i´m glad to hear it, well i just wanted to warn you *puting a hand on the back of his head and showing a face of embarassment*

Mia ooh thanks really *cute gentle smlie*

to be continued......

AaYaApr 26, 2009 1:54 PM

Apr 26, 2009 1:47 PM

Jun 2008

*SOT (Special Operation Team) land with helicopter on hotels roof and four soldiers get out of it.*
Raul: Listen, no one move alone. For now stealth.
*Team opened doors and walked downstairs.*
Soldier: Captain.
*Soldier pointed camera in the corridor*
Raul: Gamma and Delta, take west, we go east.
*Two teams went in difference directions of corridor. Gamma and Delta shoot all cameras on the way. Raul and Beta with stealth system avoid cameras.*
[color=blue]Gamma: We are in B point.

Raul: Beta, it's your time now.
Beta: Leave it to me.
*Beta took out from his bag few parts, which in few seconds changed into big sniper riffle.*
Raul: Guys, we see you. AKs are on the stairs and MG with two AK, on the corridor on your right. Beta will hunt them.
*In moment when Raul said "hunt" first bullet fly throe free space between two parts of the building, sending Minigunner's head away.*
Delta: Nice one. Captain, we will wait here for you.
*Leaving few claymores around Beta, Raul moved downstairs to hostages.*
Raul: Beta, how's situation?
Beta: Delta and Gamma are free. Five AKs next to gold.
Raul: Three should be ok.
Beta: Roger.
*One bullet.*
Raul: Gold in six seconds.
*Five, four, three, two, one and in moment when Raul appeared in main hall, another bullet took down AK. Smoke grenade flow in the air, leaving gray mist. Termovision. Before terrorists even realizated that there is someone in the hall, one of them flow out from mist, ending his life with bullet from Beta. Second one with a hit lost his gun, which in Raul's hands has send five bullets into terrorist head. Last one with a nice kick flow away from hostages, ending life with few bullets in his chest.*
Raul: That's all Beta?
Beta: Gold is safe.
*All team with hostages left the building.*
Gamma: That was your last mission?
Raul: Yes, it's time to change something.
Beta: Remember about your best team.
Raul: I'll never forget.

IceLevianApr 26, 2009 2:36 PM
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Apr 26, 2009 2:02 PM

Mar 2008

Mother: so we are sending him to italy then

Father: yes we after i choice the next head and we know who it well be

Grandfather: yes he well be a great leader, just like his four fathers have.

Father: father have u made his sword yet

Grandfather: yes i have *take ok wooded box, open it and show them the claws he made for Celino*

Mother: Skull type claws *smiles

Father: yes, it suit well for Celino the "Guardian Devil" of the Curator family

KilzApr 29, 2009 1:27 PM
Apr 26, 2009 3:59 PM

Mar 2008
Andrea: *bluched due to the flattering* well err... no problem... i just wanted to warn you.
well i have to go, see you soon Mia ^^

he turnd his back and walked away

Miabye , see ya soon!
*waiving her hand, he didnñt turned back but he did an action waiving his hand up while leaving*

<ooh what a nice guy, well i guess i shal wait for tomorrow and go to a hotel as soon as i can>

she asked somene in the street where was the nearest hotel in the town, once she arrived to the hotel, she certainly could see that what she was suspicious about during all this time arriving to the hotel was right, some strange guys where hiding and following her for some reason.

she wanted to know why they came after her, so shedecided to nenter the hotel and wait until midnight when everybody was sleeping to figure it out.

she entered the hotel´s room, it was clean and tidy, big enough for one person and with 1 bed in the middle of the room, Mia looked through the window, they where still there waiting, they where aout 4 people wearing black suits and a hat wich hided their face.

Mia was anxious she wanted to know what they where p to buyt as his mentor shoed her, she had to wait till the right moment,

it wa smightnight already, and she looked at the window again, tehy where still there waiting for her, she was decided and walked downstairs, the 4 suspicious men where located down the hotel in a place where no one could see from the street due to the building´s walls around it, Mia went out and richt diretly to them

they all faced each other, mia had their faces in mind, the 1st one was tall and elegant, qute young and he seemed very confident about himself, he looked like the leader of the group of 4, the 2nd one was small and fat with a bug beard and a cigarette, his face was kind, the 3rd one had a scar on his face and had a knife rolling over his fingers in a circle, moving it again and again, and the 4th one was an old big man, whos voice was wated.

Mia What do you want?

Man 1:*with ironi and a voice of laughter* Mia you haven´t been a good girl

Mia so what? ae you gonna kill me? hahahahahaha don´t make me laugh

man 1: well well well, that´s why we are here, our boss, the old gig you punched this afternoon wants to see your head you know?

Mia hahahahaha ooh really? poor him cos i think that´s not gonna happen

while mia was talking the 3rd man aproached as fast as he could, he suddently had knifes in all his fingers and he had a great velocity, mia jumped backwards, the 3rd scratched her arm
Mia aah!,bastard! you are gonna pay for it
3rd. "hahahahahaha"
Mia Tsukiii! *the scythe appeared

all 4 men where alucinating , they couldn´t even imagined that Mia could have such a big weapon
mia moved her scythe in a zig-zag movement prepearing in pose of defense and jumped right away to aproach them, even if they where fast, Mia´s velocity was even greater.

1st man *took his Sprocket Boomrang

thrw it directly to Mia
Mia:*while jumping, the boomerang went directly to her face, she leaned backwards, and the boomerang passed by, she touched the ground, and stayed in position of atack she moved the scythe from the floor to the scky, as if she where throwing a ball upwards, and with that force, she materialized thunder, (all this is suposed to be in fast movements)

the 4 of the men tried to escape,they where weack as fear was enough for them to run away and abort there mission but Mia´s thunder was too fast

Mia:*thunder where in the form of knifes going directly to their aim
the thunder aproached them and in an isntant they vanished.
< i guess i can´t control the power of my thunder yet, i´ve gave them a too high voltage> (<thinks>)

Mia: oh man! cmon, that can´t be so easy, if he wants to kill me is better if he does not send me stupid worms...

to be continued.................

(goonight i´ll continue tomorrow)
AaYaApr 26, 2009 4:31 PM

Apr 26, 2009 4:12 PM

Jan 2008
Dante walked around. He wondered if he could become a guardian. He grabbed his kodachi. He sheathed one one them. He did the same to the other, tying them together. He placed his swords on his back. He took the three pieces of his staf and put them through the slits on his his belt. Finally, he took his pistol and loaded it with his dragon shots.

Apr 26, 2009 4:49 PM

Mar 2008

*Later that day at the main room base*

Father/leader: Today im going to pick the new future leader of the Curator family

Celino:.....

Xavier: *smiling*

Grandfather/former Leader: You both know one of you will be chosen

Father: Celino, Xavier

Celino/Xavier: Yes!

Father: I'm proud of both of you but your both different in your own way

Celino: What you mean Father?

Father: I mean I pick the one who is suited to be a great leader

Grandfather: and that leader is......you Celino

Celino: Me?......

Xavier: WHAT?!.....THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?!

Father: No joke Xavier, Celino fit the leader type

Xavier: Why...im stroger....stronger and smarter then him!

Father: that maybe true but there one thing we cant over look

Xavier: And what that?!

Grandfather: your heart

Xavier: my heart?

Grandfather: yes, your heart is black and you dont have any respect for no one but Celino heart is pure and good

Father: he can be a better leader then both of us or maybe more

Celino: so im the next head

Grandfather: Yes *smile*

Father: as proof as the next Curator leader, here is your very own weapon *Soldier bring the box and place it in front of Celino*

Mother: go on sweety *smile*

Celino: o..ok *unlocks it, open it slowly and saw his weapon* wow

Father: these claws are made by your grandfather, each generation the former Curator leader gives the next leader a weapon as proof that you are the aired to the family *smile*

Mother: Do you like it honey

Celino: *pick it up, take it out and see the the skull design* Likes Awsome Grandfather *smile happly*

Grandfather: glad you like it *smile*

Celino: Wait each generation the former make a weapon for the new boss but why did u make it instead of Father

Father: Well....im not good at those thing

Grandfather: us less son

Father: hey at lest i pick know he likes that design

Grandfather: ya that all you did, i did the hard part

Celino: well thank you both *smile*

Father: I hear by name Celino the "Guardian Devil" as the 5th Curator leader

*as everyone cheering Xavier left the room angry*

KilzApr 29, 2009 1:40 PM
Apr 27, 2009 2:56 AM

Jun 2008

*Airplane landed on the Rome's airport. Raul took his baggage and exited airport.*
Raul: NY city wasn't bad, but I'm at last in home, after fifteen year.
*He took a cup and ride to a hotel.*
Registration guy: How can I help you?
Raul: Room for one person, for three days.
Registration guy: Yes, that's all?
Raul: Hmm... which city is the best to rest?
Registration guy: I would suggest Sicily.
Raul: I wasn't there yet, Thank you, that's good idea.
*Raul took his baggage and went to his room.*

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Apr 27, 2009 6:55 AM

Nov 2007
Macello smiled at the audience.
" And now, beacuse I'm leaving today, free fish to everyone!" he shouted, and threw fish all over. ' I feel bad for lying to them. They are like my family, and I told them I'm leavin town for business. But I must give the sword and my family the respect it's own. I think that the best way is to be a mafioso. I think that this life r boring. Even though I will miss this place, my new life will be great. I know they will.'thought Marcello to himself. He rew to the train station with Tonio. The train station was at the very end of the town. He gave Tonio a big hugtold him to save on the ship, took his row, his sword, and his suitcases, and went in the station.
'Actually, where do I want to go?' thought Marcello almost out loud, and went to the ticket machine. He saw the places he could go : Sicily, Milan, Verona, and many others. " Which to choose..." he said to himself, and pressed on " Milan". The machine asked for 10 Euro. Marcello gave the machine 10 Euro, and got a ticket. " In 2 P.M... Well , now it's 1:30 P.M, so I have half a hour. He went to platform 2, bought coffie, and after half a hour went into the station. " The station will stop at Milan at 6 P.M, have a nice ride" said a woman's voice. The train started to move.
" Well , maybe I should take a little nap..." said Marcello to himself, put the rod and the sword in his suitcases, and fall asleep .
------------------------------------
I'll continu every day, I want my story to be dramatic and cool ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 27, 2009 7:26 AM
Nov 2007
When he landed in Italy, he was 10 years old, without money, food or place to live. He was hungry and thirsty, and he just laid in the street. But one guy found him...

???: "Hello? Hey kid. Where are yout mom and dad?"
Kiyochi: "I'm Here Alone. I wanna be alone. Leave me alone."
???: "But... I see you are hungry... Do you want to come to my house? I can give you some food and bed."
Kiyochi: "...
Ok, I guess. just for tonight.."

The guy drived him to his house, in the Clairious Mafia Family's Hideout.

Apr 27, 2009 8:36 AM

Mar 2008

Father: now you need to give it a name

Celino: i can?

Grandfather: yes it been pass down to swordman to swordman, those live by the code of the sword name there trusted partner

Celino: I'll call you....."Tempesta Infuria" *by calling it name the sword glowed*

Grandfather: *smile*

Celino: *opens his eyes and see that his sword change in to a wooden sword cover in white bandge* What the hell just happen?, where my sword?

Father: it there son, it just in it seal faze

Celino: why did it turn into this

Grandfather: you dont want to get in trouble holding your sword in public do you?

Celino: that true but how do i turn it back

Grandfather: just call out it name *smile*

Celino: ok,....."Tempesta Infuria" *the wooden sword seal unlock and the sword appear*

Grandfather: Just call out it name and it well come

Celino: that so cool *smile happly*

Apr 27, 2009 10:03 AM

Aug 2007
Mimi sighed and a faint smile appeared on her face.
'You haven't changed anything since we've last met, have you? How long has it been, a year...?' She leaned against the wall of the opposite side of the corridor, facing Angelio.
'What am I up to...? I'm still trying to find guardians for the family. I've just came home from checking an other candidate. Of course, he failed... Again.' Her face looked a bit sad for a moment, but then the faint smile reappeared on her face as she looked at Angelio. 'And what are you up to?'
Apr 27, 2009 10:11 AM

Mar 2008

*later that nite Celino saw a letter on his door*

Celino: huh a letter from Onii-chan?

Letter: I challenge you Celino to see who get the spot as leader meet me at the of cherry trees and bring ur claws

*Celino walking up the hill to the battle zone*

Xavier: you came, i was thinking your to scare

Celino: Why are you doing this Onii-chan?

Xavier: I'm should be the next head not you

Celino: It not my falt i was picked

Xavier: I dont care about that! I want to see how strong you are.

Celino: fine

Xavier: the winner well be the leader of the family *draw out his sword*

Celino: *take off his jacket*

Xavier: Where are your claws?

Celino: right here...."Tempesta Artigli" *change Tempesta Artigli*

Xavier: ?!

Celino:.....

Xavier: Skull style claws

Celino: these claws is proof that im the choson head, if you want it then you have to beat me *not joking around any more*

Xavier: *piss off* damn you I'll beat you and take those claws!!! *charge at him*

Celino: *charge at him*

Xavier: wind style: Kazeatari!!!! (wind blowing against) *swing his sword*

Celino: wind style: Gaiheki! (outer wall) *put the tip of the claws on the ground and swings it upward*

Xavier: damn!!!...wind style: Makaze!!!! (storm caused by the devil) *jumps up and slash the down making a huge air cutter when it hit it like being cut 10,000x*
Xavier: there no way you can break this one *smile evily*

Celino: wind style: Violenta Tempesta!!! (violent storm) *hit the Makaze and send it back 20,000x by fusing Violenta Tempesta!!! turning is in to a new style*

Xavier: No...way

Celino: Inferno Uragano!!!! (hell hurricane) * fusing Violenta Tempesta and Makaze to great a massive wind strike*

Xavier: AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KilzApr 29, 2009 1:12 PM
Apr 27, 2009 12:00 PM
Nov 2007
In the Clairious Mafia he started to take some sword fighting lessons, but in a short time he dropped it and started to learn spear figting. His master taught him the special style of the family, called "Twin Dragon". Kiyochimaru became a professional spearman.

But then, the family crashed. The boss, which had too much self-confidense, made a plan: to destroy the vongola.
When the vongola heard it they attacked and distroy the whale hideout. Once again, 6 years older, he became homeless. This time, much stronger.

Lambo...
I'm ready, feel free to pick me to your family.
Apr 27, 2009 12:49 PM

Mar 2008

Xavier: *hit the ground hard* da....mn...it...

Celino: lucky i hold back that last attack

Xavier: *try to get up* argh

Celino:hey dont get up your badly hurt *runs to him*

Xavier: SHUT AND STAY AWAY *Pick up his sword and points at him*

Celino: *stops* Onii-chan....

Xavier: i dont need pitty from you *pant*

Celino: but you need to.....

Xavier: SHUT UP!!!!. I hate being looked down on and they alway look at you and it make me sick

Celino: why are you acting like this?

Xavier: becuz i hate you *glares at him*

Celino: ?!, you dont mean that right....

Xavier: *turns around* the next time we meet im going to kill you and it no longer for the spot. I'll make my own family stronger then the Curator *smile evily and walks away in the darkness*

Celino: I'll be waiting until that day comes

*the next day*

KilzApr 29, 2009 1:07 PM
Apr 27, 2009 1:15 PM

Dec 2007
' woah..still looking hey...?...you spent so long looking, if i can help you find some in any way i'll gladly help you out ' he said with a smile as he looked down to the floor and scuffed his feet along the gravley hall path and paused for a second.

' Me? Nothing really..training alot, wandering around places....Looking for something to do with my life, but failing greatly ' he replyed with a slight laugh , but it was of obvious pitty to himself for being no use in the world..

' and yeah..its been so long since we last talked, I was thinking what you'd be up to alot resently, so I came to check-up on you and catch up for lost time.. ' angelio said as he slid his back down the wall and smacked on the floor, sitting in a slump and pulling his sword off his back and placing it beside him, then letting out a sigh of relief for his first rest all day

' your not a easy one to find y'know ' he laughed

Apr 27, 2009 1:35 PM

Jun 2008

Raul: There are no longer, buildings I remember.
*He was walking and sightseeing nearly all the day, then something happened. Black car stopped in front of a restaurant and three men get out. Two entered the restaurant and one waited next to car.*
Raul: Mafia?
*Raul entered shop on the ofter side of the street.*
Mafioso: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here to gather our protection fee.
Customer: Who are you and how you dare?!
*Mafioso took out pistol and shoot the man without any hesitate.
Mafioso: We are new here and we need your help. That's why I please you to cooperate.
*Raul looked around and found a policeman standing behind the corner.*
Raul: What are you doing? Call for help!
Policeman: That's not our problem. Mafia deals with mafia. Leave them alone.
*Raul looked with anger on the cop, when black truck crashed car standing in front of the restaurant, killing mafioso. Site doors opened and another man in black suit get out holding some kind of weapon in hand.*
Mafioso from restaurant: Fuc...
*Before he ended, bullet sent from car pierced his head.Other mafioso tried to shoot, but he lost his hand in a blink of an eye, cos of man in black suit.*
Man in black suit: In this town we not allow for this kind of shit!
*He kicked mafioso to the truck. Truck's driver get out and walked to the restaurant owner.*
Raul: What happened?
Policeman: Mafia deals with mafia. I don't know anything.
*Policeman walked away and Raul walked closer to the restaurant.*
Driver: I must apologize. We will deal with everything. Here take this money.
*He gave black suitcase to owner and walked to dead man.*
Driver: Amen.
*Driver backed to truck with everyone and drove away.*
Raul: This looks interesting. Lore in chaos, I like it.
*Raul continued his sightseeing, thinking about Mafia.*

Apr 28, 2009 2:33 AM

Nov 2007
Marcello woke up when he felt that the train stopped.
" The train stop beacuse of a technical problem, please stay calm" A woman's voice said. " It's not it." he said, and took his sword from his suitcase. After passing through 6 cars full of scared people with frightened face who asked Marcello for help, he knew somthing was wrong. In the seventh car, he saw a man with a suit and a tie, pointing a gun at a child. " He will pay for destroying my first ride on a train" he said to himself, and dropped the sheath from the sword. " Shigure Souen Style, first offensive form..." he said, while opening the door. He ran really fast to the man, disappeared, and then appeared again in front of the gun, cut it, rescued the child, and caught the man from his neck. " Who are you?" he asked toughly. " I'm a soldier from the Kurashigo Family. You are good, Marcello. Too bad that you have to die" he said, and bombed himself. A lot of smoke appeared , and Marcello was not in sight. After all the smoke appeared, the people in the train saw Marcello totaly healthy. " The Seventh Sorm- Spraying rain" he said. All the people clapped to Marcello. Marcello said " thanks" and came back to his seat. After half a hour, he arrived at Milan.
Apr 28, 2009 3:33 AM

Jul 2008

*It was a really beautiful day.After an entire week of chilly weather and rainy days the sun was now shining brightly.Bianca woke up a little dizzy when she heard the hotel phone ringing.She picked up the phone and recognised a familiar voice.*

Mr.X:Hey,what's up?YOu dissapeared without a trace last month but I finally get to talk to you.

Bianca:Is that you,Mr.X?You seem to do fine.I know you aren't calling me just to say hello but I'm not working as a hitman for you anymore,remember?

Mr.X:Yeah,chill out.You helped me a lot with your last mission and I'm very thankfull when I need to.So,do you plan on heading to Italy any soon?

Bianca:You guessed right.I was planning to go back to my old country,to Rome.I don't have a job right now so relaxing in a beautiful city sounds good.Moreover*her voice tone darkened a bit* I want to find out more about my past.

Mr.X.:*laughing*Try hypnosis.

Bianca:You old fool,you know it's not that simple.It'll be dangerous to try it myself and I can't afford to reveal my past to anyone.Anyway,why did you ask?

Mr.X.:Mmm,did you know that the Zenten boss needs guardians?

Bianca:I didn't even looked for this informatin.But to know about something that's supposed to be a secret...You're pretty good *grin*.What kind to guardian do you think I should be?

Mr.X:HahaHA!I don't know,"Nightshade Illusion".Hn,your're called like that because of your excellent illusionary skills and your policy to step away after after you completed a mission.A powerful force when needed who dissapears like a phantom.

Bianca:*cynical laugh*Is my life interesting to study?Thanks for worrying about me but I don't plan to be a guardian.A hitman life is thrilling enough.

Mr.X:Are you sure?I know you had ties with the Zenten family.YOu finished your work for me so I'm not going to call you ever again,but you'd better rethink this.
*he closed the phone and Bianca felt on her back,on the bed.*

Bianca:The Zenten famiglia...

EruineApr 28, 2009 10:43 AM
Apr 29, 2009 10:04 AM

Nov 2007
Marcello went down from the train, and then went to the station.
' I can't wait to see Milan!" he thought to himself.
He wanted to exit the station, but a policeman stopped him.
" Your'e coming with me" he said, and put a handcuffs on Marcello's hands.
" Why r u taking me?" he asked." You used the sword, it's ilegal" said the policeman. " We will arrest you for one day, and we will take your sword."
' You wish...' thought Marcello , and alomost smiled to himself.
" Okay..." said Marcello in a sad voice.
~At the station~
" What's up, Adolfo?" asked one of the policeman the policeman who took Marcello. " Another bandit with a stupid sword" said Adolfo, and laughed. " Wait here, boy" he said to Marcello, and went forward. Marcello utilized the chance. He went forward, and slipped. " Shigure Souen Style, third offensive form.." he whispered, while the sword fell from it's sheath, from his shoulder. He kicked the falling sword. " Last Minute Rain". the sword imbedded in the policeman's body, in his chest. Marcello ran forward, and cut the handcuffs with his sword, and took it.
The alarm stated. A lot of policemen were around Marcello. " You shouldn't mess with me" smiled Marcello. " I'm from the Mafia, that's why the guy in the train wanted to kill me".
" We don't care, you killed a policeman" one of them said. " All of you, shoot!"
Marcello took one policeman, and placed it next to his neck. " Shoot, and I will kill him" he said, whiile kicking the policeman's gun to the side." I will go out, and leave him alone. Don't follow me .If you will, you'll be dead in less then 2 minuts" Marcello said seriously. He went off the stationwith his suitcases ,and decapitated the officer's neck.
He put the sword in the suitcase, went to the closest hotel. " Romm for one, one week please" he asked, and went to his room.
" Dammit, I have biusness with the police... I need to become some serious Mafia man, so they won't be able to touch me.But I have no idea how I'm going to find a Mafia who will accept me." he said while he orgenized his things. He put out the sword. " You will get your respect, I promise you" he said, and put the sword in it's sheath.
It was 9 P.M. He took a shower, ate , watched some TV, and went to bed. " I guess I will find somthing tomorrow" he said, and fell asleep.
Apr 29, 2009 12:15 PM

Aug 2007
Mimi smiled back at Angelio. 'Well, since I'm a maffia boss, it should be that way.' She let out a smile chuckle, but then her face turned a bit serious. 'Are you really serious about helping me out? I mean... with finding my guardians...'
Apr 29, 2009 12:30 PM

Dec 2007
' when ant I serious?, you should trust I mean something when I say it, outherwise i wouldnt say it now would I ' he replyed with a smile as he pulled himself to hit feet and draged his sword across the floor and up onto his back

' why, you got someone on mind...? '

Apr 29, 2009 12:35 PM

Aug 2007
'Actually... Not really. But I was thinking about travelling in Italy and searching for people who are suited for the position.' She smiled again. 'What do you think?'
Apr 29, 2009 1:13 PM

Dec 2007
' Italy? Sweet! I'm in, but what could I do to help tho, be your luggage donkey? ' he joked

Apr 29, 2009 1:54 PM

Jun 2008

Raul: Two more days in Rome and then Sicily.
*Raul opened window in his room and looked on the main street .*
Raul: Mafia... gangs and Mafia. Those people from restaurant were just a band of scums.
*Black car appeared in front of pawnshop. Old man get out from the car and entered the shop. People around were walking and talking, and few of them even smiled.*
Raul: Those people are different. They are law here and everyone is with them. even police.
*Old man from before returned from the shop holding something long in hand, something like spear, or halberd. Raul smiled.*
Raul: New exposition to decorate villa.

Apr 30, 2009 4:52 AM

Nov 2007
~The next day~
Marcello woke up at 10 A.M. He was TIRED.
" I still can't belive I killed 2 cops..." he said to himself, while brushing his teeth.
He ate at the dining room, and at 12 A.M he went out from the hotel, with a big bag, inside it was the sword and the rod, and some food and drink. ' I don't have any connect to the mafia, and I don't know how to create it, either. Exept, what am I going to do in Milan?!' Marcello thought to himself while walking at the street.
'I cant fish here, beacuse there is no sea, just small canals... maybe I will find dojo's and beat the masters... It will give me honor, so I guess after beating all the dojo's in here, I will pass to another city. It will give me respect and popularity, so maybe I can join the mafia. Or even not joining the mafia, just being a hitman will be enough.'
Marcello started to search after dojo's everyday. After 3 days, he defeated all the dojo's in town. Well, exept one. After defeating the last master, he said to him:" The shigure Souen Style is undefeatable." " Yea, I know" the master said and laughed. " There is a old dojo in the center of the town, people say that the boos know that style, but never teached it. But anyone who tried to defeat the old man, failed. Go and try him, you have a big talent, boy".
Marcello took the address from the master, and went to that dojo.
" Hello" he said when he entered. " I want to challenge the master of the dojo". He went to the master. " Hello there, old man" said Marcello, while removing the sheath from the sword. " I want to challenge you with my Shigure Souen Style".
" Okay, then" said the old man. He drew his sword out. " I will beat you".
Apr 30, 2009 5:25 AM

Jun 2008

*Raul took out from his vest cellphone.*
Raul: Hey Garret, I have little request for you.
Garret: Hi Alfa, how's your free time?
Raul: I found something very interesting and I need few information from you.
Garret: Ehh... I shoudn't, but for old boss. Ok, what you need?
Raul: XM-5390 Black Merc.
*Garret typed it into computer.*
Garret: Hmm... Bought it someone from Sicily. We don't have any information about owner.
Raul: Ok, next TR-53449 Black Truck.
*Same typing sound*
Garret: Same owner, no more information.
Raul: Thanks.
Garret: No problem. Call me if you will need something more. Cya
*Raul put cellphone into pocket.*
Raul: Sicily he said.
*Raul took all his baggage and went to reception.*
Receptionist: How can I help you?
Raul: I will leave now. Remove this reservation for tomorrow.
Receptionist: Of course.
*Raul left hotel and took a taxi to airport.*
Raul: Working for this kind of Mafia wouldn't be bad. I would bored to death without some adrenaline.

IceLevianApr 30, 2009 6:13 AM
Apr 30, 2009 6:19 AM

Mar 2008

Celino: *gose down and over heard them talking*

Father: Xavier left without saying anything

Mother: *crying* why would he leave

Grandfather: he still mad that he not the chosen one

Father: it can't can't be helped, the gods chose Celino as the next head

Mother: i know but still

*Celino walks in*

Father: g..good morning Celino

Mother: *wipe her i eyes* your up early *smile*

Grandfather: so what do y....

Celino: there no point in hiding the fact that Xavier left

Grandfather: ?!

Celino: besides i ws the last one to see him last night

Father: you saw him and u didn't stop him or call us

Celino: It was between me and him no one else

Mother: i don't understand

Celino: we had a dual last night to see who's better

Mother: !

Father: you 2 fight eacher other?

Celino: Yes and i was the victor

Grandfather: after the fight did he say anything

Celino: Yes, he going to make his own family to surpass our and going to kill me

Mother: no...

Father: damn

Grandfather: what are you going to do Celino

Celino: I'm going to have to kill him

Mother: no you can't i won't let me children kill each other!

Father: Calm down!

Mother: !

Father: i know your worried and your not the only one but it up to Celino if he want to do it

Grandfather: are you ready to kill your own blood for the sake of peace

Celino: If i have to then......yes

Grandfather: good, let god be with you

Mother: it my fault Xavier had so much pain

Father: it not your fault, it was all of us

Grandfather: that pain made his heart dark and we couldnt see it happening

Mother: oh Celino

Celino: Yes mother?

Mother: i would like you to give this to Mimi, can you take it for me?

Celino: sure and i havn't seen her in 15 years *smile*

Apr 30, 2009 6:27 AM

Dec 2007
*Entering Giovanni's room, a soldier holding papers reported*

Soldier: Boss, I have news from Rome.

Giovanni: Go on.

Soldier: A new small family that rose there tried take over on of our "protected" businesses.

Giovanni: Arrogant fools.

Soldier: Apparently, after our men got there and eliminate them, one of the witnesses is now contacting one of our spies in the US, Garret. It seems they have been comrades in the Special OPs and now he's asking questions about us. Garret wants to know what to do with him.

Giovanni: I can't just put him down, I have a reputation to maintain.

*After a brief moment of consideration, Giovanni decided.*

Giovanni: Tell Garret to lure him to us, here, where we can deal with him. Tell him to not give my name, only that I'm from Sicily.

Soldier: Yes boss!
Reality...

Apr 30, 2009 6:51 AM

Jun 2008

*Raul was walking to airplane when cellphone just called. Air hostess walked to Raul.*
Air hostess: Please turn it off.
Raul: My apologize, but it's very important.
*She looked around and then on Raul.*
Air hostess: Please end it fast,
*Raul thanked hostess with a nice smile and moved cellphone to his ear.*
Raul: Yes?
Garret: Yo, I looked some more about this owner and I found something interesting.
Raul: Great.
*He looked on hostess.*
Raul: I can't talk. Send me everything. Don't forget about Alfa.
Garret: Heh, no problem boss.
*Raul ended call and second later he get coded sms from Garret.*
SMS: Owner has a mansion on Sicily, you know this much. One from our man can help you to get more information. Meat with him. He should be tomorrow in restaurant "Red wine" at 5 PM.

Apr 30, 2009 8:29 AM

Mar 2009
*kagome stays outside of the house to not listen to what the conversation is*

kagome:i just don't like this and i feel a little alone
Apr 30, 2009 8:52 AM

Jun 2008

*Airplane arrived, after two hours.*
Raul: It's so annoying. I would like to meet him today, not wait to tomorrow.
*He took a taxi and in few minutes was standing in front of a four stars hotel. His room was on seventh floor with a good look on whole city. Raul put all baggage away and fast walked to the window.*
Raul: "Red wine".
*He took a map and looked for the restaurant.*
Raul: It's really close to a very big mansion.
*He trowed away map and found the mansion from the window. Raul took cellphone to his hand and called to Garret.*
Raul: Hi, again. Can you call this guy today?
Garret: What... eee... Ok, I will inform him.
Raul: I go there. Cya.
*Raul put away phone and turned to his baggage.*
Raul: I should remember who I am.
*He took out four protectors. Two on hands and two on legs. Cover them with long sleeves and military shoes. After half hour he was sitting in restaurant drinking hot coffee and of course waiting.*

Apr 30, 2009 1:58 PM

Mar 2009
*kagome knocks on the door*
kagome:can i come in Celino and i just got news about something for u
May 1, 2009 1:13 AM

Dec 2007
*The soldier returns, reporting that Raul is waiting at a nearby restaurant.*

Giovanni: Tell Dovan to take care of him. He is perfect for
the job; unnoticeable weapons and the look an innocent child.
Reality...

May 1, 2009 1:19 AM

Nov 2007
Marcello started to run towards the master.
The master said quitely:" You have no chance".
The master stood in front of Marcello.
' What's going on? He will not just stand there. It's a bluff' thought Marcello, while hiting the master. The master disappeared the moment Marcello touched him. " An illusion?" said Marcello. Suddenly, the master appeared from 5 different sides, his sword is pointed on Marcello. There were 5 of them." What is this?!" shouted Marcello. " Yep, you r lame. Shigure Souen Style has illusions in it, too". said one of them. " You have no chance against us" said another one. Marcello felt nervous. He closed his eyes, while the masters started to run towards him in a cicrul, each one from different direction. ' It's not Shigure Souen Style.They're all illusions. I just know that. I will attack them to confuse him,and then attack the real one, who will come from my back' Thought Marcello to himself, while whispering:" Shigure Souen Style, Seventh Defensive Form..." he said, while cutting the air 3 times. All the illusions disappeared. " Sparying rain". He dropped the sword to his other hand, while turning. The real master was there, jumping on him." Shigure Souen Style, Fifth Offensive Form.." he said calmly.He came to stab the master from it's left, but then threw the sword to his right hand, and cut the master. The master fell back, bleeding. " Yea, I don't know the Shigure Souen Style, you taught me that before I died" the master said quitely. " Well, you will die now. The KurashigoFfamily doesn't want you alive. Guys, come in!" the master shouted, and a lot of guys with swords appeared, from every side. They were 20. " No problem" said Marcello, and smiled.
~ After a battle of 20 minuts~
Marcello was standing. He had around him 21 dead people. " The Shigure Souen Style is the best!" Marcello shouted. He went out of the Dojo, to his hotel. He took a shower, and then picked his cellphone. " Now, now. I want to know more about that Kurashigo Family. There is Felice, my childhood friend, he said he wants to be a buisness man. But I haven't connected him for years, since I left Elementary School. Maybe I will ask Tonio to give me his number?" said Marcello to himself, while wearing a pejama.
" Yup, I will call him" said Marcello, while calling to Tonio. Tonio answered him after a few seconds.

Tonio: Hello there, Marcello darling! How is it in the big Italy?

Marcello: Preety good, thanks. I'm on Milan.

Tonio: Really?! Amazing, Marcello!

Marcello: Yea... Listen, I need you to do me a favor. Do you remember the child I played with in Elementary School?

Tonio:That Felice?

Marcello: Yea... I heard he is a buisness man, so I want to meet him. Can you get me his number?

Tonio: Of course! I will call you when I have it.

Marcello ended the call.
" I hope he still remembers me..." said Marcello.
~ After half a hour~
Marcello heard the phone calling. He answered it.

Tonio: Marcello, darling, I have his number from his mom! He is a buisness man, He is in Rome right now. I will give you his number.

Marcello wrote Felice's number.

Marcello: Thanks, Tonio. I owe you own.
Marcello ended the call.
He called Felice.
Felice: Hello, this is Felice. May I help you?
Marcello: Hey Felice, it's me, Marcello. Do you remember me from elemntary school?
Felice: Do I remember you? Of course I do! Hello there, old friend. How did you get my number?
Marcello: Your mom.
Felice: Geez...
Marcello: Okay, let's get to the point. I want to give the sword my father gave me some respect, and I want to be in the mafia. Exept, some crazy family called Kurashigo Family is chasing me. I need more information, and I hoped you have some.
Felice: Do I have some? Of course I do! Actually, I am a buisness man of Mafia's. I trade people, giving weapons and stuff. Do you want me to help you with this?
Marcello: I will be very pleased.
Felice: Okay then, where are you?
Marcello: Milan.
Felice: Okay, I'm at Rome. Come to Rome tomorrow and I will help you to be a great mafioso!
Marcello: Okay, I will call you the moment I will be at Rome.
Felice: Kay, Bye!
Marcello went to bed.
" Felice..." he said to himself. " We will meet again, and I guess we will be a great team again". He smiled, and fell asleep.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Character's Bio

Lambo - Apr 17, 2009

27 by Lucifer97 »»
Aug 15, 2010 11:32 AM

» Family Tree

Kilz - Apr 21, 2009

0 by Kilz »»
Apr 21, 2009 3:58 PM

» Club's FAQs

Lambo - Apr 18, 2009

0 by Lambo »»
Apr 18, 2009 3:38 AM

Sticky: » Storyline and Rules

Lambo - Apr 18, 2009

0 by Lambo »»
Apr 18, 2009 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.