Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 27, 2013 2:53 AM

Jun 2013
As we know, Zeref is the most powerful mage in history, but is there anyone who can rival Zeref?
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Aug 27, 2013 6:15 AM

Jun 2013
Mavis is

Sep 1, 2013 9:42 PM

Dec 2011
And since Natsu never loses probably him too
Sep 2, 2013 2:47 AM

Jun 2013
desna said:
And since Natsu never loses probably him too
In my opinion, Natsu right now is still too weak to fight Zeref, but maybe in 10 or 15 years time he might be able to.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

Sep 2, 2013 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
We talk about faily fail here, Natsu with nakama puncha will beat the shit out of him.
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Sep 12, 2013 7:33 AM

Jun 2013
Mirati said:
We talk about faily fail here, Natsu with nakama puncha will beat the shit out of him.

This
THIS!!

A cookie for this man.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

Sep 20, 2013 6:48 PM

Sep 2013
What I really want for a final battle is Natsu-Gajeel-Windy riding their dragon parents Igneel & co. vs. Zeref riding Acnologia in an epic finale. But that's just me.
Sep 22, 2013 6:22 AM

Jun 2013
natsucule said:
What I really want for a final battle is Natsu-Gajeel-Windy riding their dragon parents Igneel & co. vs. Zeref riding Acnologia in an epic finale. But that's just me.

That's quite interesting, but my final battle is either a one-on-one of Acnologia vs. Igneel, or Gran Doma (chairman of the Magic Council) vs. Zeref. I don't want Natsu or anyone from Fairy Tail (except for Makarov, Mavis, Gildarts, and Laxus) to be involved in this. Just pure Strongest x Strongest battle.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

Sep 22, 2013 11:16 AM

Nov 2011
seikipunch said:
natsucule said:

That's quite interesting, but my final battle is either a one-on-one of Acnologia vs. Igneel, or Gran Doma (chairman of the Magic Council) vs. Zeref. I don't want Natsu or anyone from Fairy Tail (except for Makarov, Mavis, Gildarts, and Laxus) to be involved in this. Just pure Strongest x Strongest battle.

Where did you get the idea than Gran Doma is the strongest? There has been absolutely NO indication of him being insanely strong. None of him being weak either, but as far as I know he is NOT one of the 10 Wizard Saints. He's just head of the council.

It has never been said that one must be powerful to be part of the council, just wise and intelligent.
Sep 23, 2013 9:58 AM

Jun 2013
Amberleh said:
seikipunch said:
natsucule said:

Where did you get the idea than Gran Doma is the strongest? There has been absolutely NO indication of him being insanely strong. None of him being weak either, but as far as I know he is NOT one of the 10 Wizard Saints. He's just head of the council.

It has never been said that one must be powerful to be part of the council, just wise and intelligent.

Haha, I used the fact that he's the head of council as a basis that he's the strongest, since the head of something is always the strongest (like Yamamoto and Netero)

The strongest Magic Council member vs. Zeref
fixed
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

Sep 24, 2013 12:15 AM

Nov 2011
Except we don't actually know that he is the strongest. We don't even know if he uses any magic. Recall that when Seig and Ultear were part of the council the rest of the council knew they were much stronger- Seigran was one of the 10 wizard saints while on the council, yet he was not the head. I also believe that some of the previous members of the council were wizard saints, but these saints were not heads either.

I honestly don't think Mashima wants us to focus on the Magic Council in terms of strength. If the magic council was full of strong people they would just go after the dark guilds, or be able to keep order more effectively, or not need a whole army, right? Yet they rely on guilds and on their own footsoldiers. If you recall Org, he both is irritated by Fairy Tail but also believes the world needs them because they are so strong. In fact, Org has actually been a part of the council much longer than Gran Doma- Org appeared in episode 2 and chapter 1. Gran Doma didn't appear until chapter 200 after the council was reformed. I assume he's just head of the council because he's strict and has the drive.

What I'm trying to say is that in terms of power, I think it has been implied that the members of Fairy Tail (and a number of other guilds) are stronger than the council. The council is just meant to be the government that maintains order- They are not powerhouses. They are just wise old men. Makarov I'm sure could beat down any of them in a heartbeat.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Gran_Doma Says nothing about strength or magic or anything.
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Ten_Wizard_Saints Some have not yet been revealed, but we can assume that Gran Dorma isn't one of these since his silloutte does not match any of those shown.
Jul 18, 2015 12:43 AM
Jul 2015
ALERT SPOLIERS!!!!! If u tead the manga not really a spoiler if not don't read

Natsu is the one to kill zeref because since he's end that he has that position since the purpose of zeref demon creation is to kill zeref. For Ancologia, im not sure who will kill hum but better not be natsu.
Jul 18, 2015 5:23 AM
Jul 2015
Brazil105 said:
ALERT SPOLIERS!!!!! If u tead the manga not really a spoiler if not don't read

Natsu is the one to kill zeref because since he's end that he has that position since the purpose of zeref demon creation is to kill zeref. For Ancologia, im not sure who will kill hum but better not be natsu.

Lololol
Well
That's true. But the guy above said there was gonna be Acnologia vs Igneel as a last battle. Let's jsut see abouot that
Dec 7, 2016 12:57 PM
Dec 2016
All I want to see is gildarts vs zeref
Dec 12, 2016 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
It's not about raw power i think with raw power eilen and august could be more powerfull than he's , he's cursed and can't be killed by normall magic unless it's based on undead dragon strike "so far only user was natsu" , I'm more curious why he would not use his full power to create new demons like deliora or why he had not retrived mavis by hymself alone when he was near magnolia???
Dec 18, 2016 2:06 PM
Oct 2016
lucy make an exception and have virgo latch onto him and send him to the spirit world, he will suffocate(i think it was that or magic power being drained). Sure he won't die but he will suffer an eternity like that :D

Or it's going to Mavis, the embodiment of fairy heart, We only saw a small bit of what she can do i'm sure she is capable of a lot more, she died in a state she can't die and became pure power i'm waiting for her to verse Zeref and mind wreak him with illusions and the fact that he killed his first and only romantic love.
Heleo_KageDec 18, 2016 2:13 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Jun 28, 2010

102 by gannoncannon55 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 154 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Oct 26, 2012

141 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Knave - Jun 21, 2010

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 26, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Jun 7, 2010

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 26, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kradical - Aug 12, 2011

92 by shiroyasha367 »»
Apr 26, 8:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.