Officers:

cartoonangel1
CuteAnimeJunkie

infactuation21Feb 23, 2012 6:21 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2011 4:05 PM

Nov 2010
ok just so we are clear.. now that we have tons of new staff members. i of course expect you to show your face in this thread every now and then and put your two cents in. that way i atleast know that you are aware on whats going on in the club.

oh and if you dont have threads that you are taking care of atleast try to stay active by playing some of our games or something. just so we know you are alive and not just ignoring the club until it is time for you to be doing your job.

and if you cant perform your job for what ever reason let us know ahead of time so that way we can find someone to help you out. i know life can get in the way and it gets difficult to be able to spend the time needed on here.

also if for some reason you decide that you are not willing to do your job anymore message me so i can take you off of our staff list. and possibly find a replacement for you.
Jul 2, 2011 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
About the Yaoi novel, since no one seems to be interested, I think after a few days we should take it down.

And on that note, I thought of a new game...well more like I saw it in a club. Forgot which club...but it's where you put up a "puzzle" of a picture, and the members try and guess it.

Then the ones who get...lets say five or so right, get a card of sorts, saying something like "BL Addicts Puzzle Solver" or something lol.
YukiTsubakiJul 2, 2011 6:51 PM
Jul 2, 2011 6:40 PM

Apr 2010
that puzzle game sounds like fun!!!

I was thinking that we could give ether a pic or clues and then they can try to figure it out with just them.
Jul 2, 2011 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
Yeah, exactly! But the clues have to be hard, because if it was easy, I'm sure they'd figure it out really fast lol.
Jul 2, 2011 8:47 PM

Aug 2010
Maybe we could have a cute bl moment of the month or something? i just wanted to showcase the sketchbook kiss between yukina and kisa. :3 it was just too adorable.
Jul 3, 2011 6:52 AM

Nov 2010
SaltyTrace said:
Maybe we could have a cute bl moment of the month or something? i just wanted to showcase the sketchbook kiss between yukina and kisa. :3 it was just too adorable.

ah like have another poll? giving people a couple different cute bl moments to choose from and have the winning moment displayed on our page?
Jul 3, 2011 7:21 AM

Nov 2010
cleared out all information from last month. so that way we are starting fresh for this month
Jul 3, 2011 11:33 AM

Jan 2011
Does any of the new staff members use photoshop?
If so, then I can show you how to make the images into puzzles. ^_^

Oh and don't forget! You can request for a staff member card here.
I hope you all become more active in the club!
YukiTsubakiJul 3, 2011 11:36 AM
Jul 3, 2011 1:50 PM

Jan 2011
When seeing cartoonangel's thread, it made me think why not just have every member who is looking for recommendations, ask for it in that thread. So I edited it. I hope that's fine. ^_^
Jul 3, 2011 1:54 PM

Nov 2010
thats perfectly fine with me :D
Jul 4, 2011 8:41 AM

Jan 2011
Ok. ^_^

On the JR + SH thread, xX_Ulquiorra_Xx asked for a couple to request, you can go ahead and work on that.

I also decided to use the puzzle idea, for the 2nd contest on the thread.
Jul 4, 2011 9:06 AM

Nov 2010
ok i will get started on working on that. i know im like behind in my cards.. wah. but i will make sure i get that done before i forget.

oh and yay we did manage to get some new staff members. MoonGlass will be taking over our main page. :D she made us a sample layout to show me her skills, turned out pretty darn good if do say so myself. layout <-- clicky if y'all want to see it.

im looking forward to see how next month will be now that my staff is completely full.

oh and CuteAnimeJunkie will be helping us out as an officer. since she has one of our affiliate clubs she should be of good help to us :D
Jul 4, 2011 9:27 AM

Nov 2010
claim card sent out ^.^
Jul 4, 2011 9:55 AM

Aug 2010
infactuation21 said:
SaltyTrace said:

ah like have another poll? giving people a couple different cute bl moments to choose from and have the winning moment displayed on our page?

possibly. o.o
does it work? i can take a 'no'. haha.
Jul 4, 2011 9:59 AM

Jan 2011
Okay, well take your time. I'm behind on my cards as well lol. EDIT: O.O that was fast lol. Thank you for your hard work!

SaltyTrace that BL moment of the month is a pretty good idea. Really interesting and unique! I think it would be nice to add it...but it'll be a little hard to make cards for...since the image is limited.

Ooooo I love the sample layout! Very nice MoonGlass. :) To our new staff members, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. ^_^ Oh and...

YukiTsubakiJul 4, 2011 10:06 AM
Jul 4, 2011 10:08 AM

Dec 2009
:) Hello, I'm new to the staff c:
hm, I'll be making the layouts each month XD
If any of the admins have a request for the next theme, I'd love to try to make them :D

XD Nice to meet everyone! & Thank you for the welcome CamelliaHeart~ c:
Jul 4, 2011 10:20 AM

Sep 2010
^^ Welcome MoonGlass .
Jul 4, 2011 10:38 AM

Apr 2010
welcome!
Jul 4, 2011 7:03 PM

Nov 2010
SaltyTrace said:
infactuation21 said:
SaltyTrace said:

possibly. o.o

it could work. its definitely a different type of poll that i havent seen in a group. i guess if we were to do it there would only be 1 card for that poll.

but we would definitely have to come up with a list of moments so that way we can do the polls monthly. does everyone else like the idea?
Jul 4, 2011 11:32 PM

Aug 2010
infactuation21 said:
SaltyTrace said:
infactuation21 said:
SaltyTrace said:

possibly. o.o

it could work. its definitely a different type of poll that i havent seen in a group. i guess if we were to do it there would only be 1 card for that poll.

but we would definitely have to come up with a list of moments so that way we can do the polls monthly. does everyone else like the idea?

i just watched my first bl series only a month ago so i dont know if there are that many cute moments...
Jul 4, 2011 11:38 PM

Aug 2010
CamelliaHeart said:

SaltyTrace that BL moment of the month is a pretty good idea. Really interesting and unique! I think it would be nice to add it...but it'll be a little hard to make cards for...since the image is limited.

I didn't think it would be that good of an idea but thank you~~
Ooh.. that's true. It'll take a lot of effort, won't it? :3
Jul 5, 2011 7:50 AM

Dec 2009
infactuation21 said:

I think it sounds kind of cool :D
Would the scenes be like screenshots of an anime or a page from a manga?
Jul 5, 2011 10:38 AM

Apr 2010
What if we had a lottery store where members can win a prize??
Jul 6, 2011 10:02 AM

Nov 2010
MoonGlass said:
infactuation21 said:

I think it sounds kind of cool :D
Would the scenes be like screenshots of an anime or a page from a manga?

i guess it would have to be? pictures im sure we can get. but we would have to try to come up with a list of moments that are like that.
Jul 6, 2011 10:03 AM

Nov 2010
allie_san said:

what would the prizes be?
Jul 6, 2011 2:25 PM

Apr 2010
infactuation21 said:
allie_san said:

what would the prizes be?

well we could make custom member cards of anything the winner wants.
Jul 6, 2011 2:30 PM

Nov 2010
and how would this lottery work. i think i have only seen it in one other club that im in but never paid any attention to it. so im clueless on how it works
Jul 6, 2011 2:47 PM

Apr 2010
infactuation21 said:
and how would this lottery work. i think i have only seen it in one other club that im in but never paid any attention to it. so im clueless on how it works

well we chose 3 or 4 cards from a normal deck of playing cards.
For instance, Ace of Spades (A♠) or 7 of Hearts (7♥)
each member that participates in the Lottery must pick 1 card, once a day.
In order to win the lottery theyjust have to simply match the card that they had chosen card to the one already pre-chosen on that certain day.
and who ever wins get a prize.
allie-sanJul 6, 2011 2:54 PM
Jul 6, 2011 2:48 PM

Nov 2010
woo 300 members!

ok im going to start a 300+ SE Card thread. if any of you want to make some cards as well and post some in there that is fine too. im only going to be posting 2 cards bc i dont have time to do any more than that.

im going to open it up tomorrow so that way if any of you decide to make cards or if i decide to make more there i will be a little bit of time before it opens.
infactuation21Jul 6, 2011 2:57 PM
Jul 6, 2011 5:59 PM

Dec 2009
infactuation21 said:

i guess it would have to be? pictures im sure we can get. but we would have to try to come up with a list of moments that are like that.

Maybe we could have a poll to vote for a for a favorite scene in a particular anime or manga? Like favorite scene from sekai ichi, and use screenshots from that scene to make cards or I could put it in the club layout instead... like we do with the couples of the month. Haha just an idea :)

Yay 300 members! :D
Jul 6, 2011 6:13 PM

Nov 2010
yeah but what are some other moments we could use for the poll so that way people can vote. like how we do the others
Jul 7, 2011 7:34 AM

Sep 2010
Do you want to open a thread where the members say what theme or ideas want to share on the LE that I make it every month? :)
Jul 7, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2010
Shinino said:
Do you want to open a thread where the members say what theme or ideas want to share on the LE that I make it every month? :)

well i already started a thread already called Themes and ideas or something along those lines.
1. for ideas for themed cards
2. for themes for the main page
3. for more suggestions for polls

so if you want to add to it go right on ahead! :D
Jul 7, 2011 8:27 AM

Nov 2010
ok i have a job specifically in mind for an officer. since they dont really have any tasks going on i need one of them to step up and do this.

im going to need one of them to pass this message out to everyone that is on our newsletter/ update list. to tell them about our 300+ SE Cards.

if for some reason with in the next few hrs that no one has done this can one of my admins please take over the task and pass it out. im rather busy this afternoon and i dont have the time.

all you have to do is pass out this banner to everyones pages

[*url=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=304427][*IMG]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279/PuMpKiN210_photos/bl%20addicts/215411.png[/IMG][/url]

obviously just get rid of the * when you go to post them.

please and thanks!
Jul 7, 2011 8:32 AM

Nov 2010
300+ SE Cards are now open
Jul 7, 2011 10:29 AM

Aug 2010
infactuation21 said:
ok i have a job specifically in mind for an officer. since they dont really have any tasks going on i need one of them to step up and do this.

im going to need one of them to pass this message out to everyone that is on our newsletter/ update list. to tell them about our 300+ SE Cards.

if for some reason with in the next few hrs that no one has done this can one of my admins please take over the task and pass it out. im rather busy this afternoon and i dont have the time.

all you have to do is pass out this banner to everyones pages

[*url=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=304427][*IMG]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279/PuMpKiN210_photos/bl%20addicts/215411.png[/IMG][/url]

obviously just get rid of the * when you go to post them.

please and thanks!

I'll do it... When do you want me to start? o.o
Jul 7, 2011 11:04 AM

Jan 2011
Now would be good, since the 300+ SE cards is open. If you need any help, let me know. ^_^
Jul 7, 2011 12:54 PM

Aug 2010
If it's just the people on the newsletter list then I have finished.
Jul 7, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2010
ok thank you! :D and yes that is all. i dont send out messages to everyone in the club. if they want to know whats going on in the club they need to sign up to find out. it takes way to long to send to people expecially now that the club keeps growing
Jul 8, 2011 4:37 PM

Nov 2010
allie_san said:
infactuation21 said:

well we chose 3 or 4 cards from a normal deck of playing cards.
For instance, Ace of Spades (A♠) or 7 of Hearts (7♥)
each member that participates in the Lottery must pick 1 card, once a day.
In order to win the lottery theyjust have to simply match the card that they had chosen card to the one already pre-chosen on that certain day.
and who ever wins get a prize.

ok well of course the prizes would have to be BL related. so we would have to come up with some prizes for that.

is it something you would like to head up yourself?? im always up for trying new things with the club. we could try it for awhile and if it doesnt seem to work out. we will get rid of it and try something else.
Jul 8, 2011 9:01 PM

Dec 2009
infactuation21 said:
yeah but what are some other moments we could use for the poll so that way people can vote. like how we do the others

I guess scenes that involve kisses & hugs and things to that nature.
:/ It's hard though if not everyone has seen the anime or read the manga.
Hmm, I'll see if I can make an example of what I think might be the best way to make it XD
Jul 9, 2011 7:15 PM

Nov 2010
ok so MAL is being a douche to me and wont let me see any posts in this thread after #40 where i thanked salty for passing out the banner for the 300+. so bear with me if i dont reply back to anything right away. just thought i should let you know.

im hoping MAL will decide to cooperate with me and start working properly soon. but if its something you need to ask me or tell me whatever the case is and you need a response soon. just message me or leave me a comment. kay? thanks!
Jul 9, 2011 8:36 PM

Apr 2010
infactuation21 said:

ok well of course the prizes would have to be BL related. so we would have to come up with some prizes for that.

is it something you would like to head up yourself?? im always up for trying new things with the club. we could try it for awhile and if it doesnt seem to work out. we will get rid of it and try something else.

sure are the prizes still gonna be custom made member cards or do you want something different?
allie-sanJul 10, 2011 12:45 AM
Jul 9, 2011 8:53 PM

Aug 2010
MoonGlass said:
infactuation21 said:

I guess scenes that involve kisses & hugs and things to that nature.
:/ It's hard though if not everyone has seen the anime or read the manga.
Hmm, I'll see if I can make an example of what I think might be the best way to make it XD

cute moments are mostly comprised of kisses and hugs, right? o.o
Jul 9, 2011 10:47 PM

Dec 2009
SaltyTrace said:
cute moments are mostly comprised of kisses and hugs, right? o.o

Yes :)
I made & found a few screenshots of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi to use for an example~
Maybe would make screenshots like these and members could pick between them to vote for the one they like best. & I could put them on the main page or use them make cards too, I guess...
* Serious spoiler alert; if you haven't finished Sekai-ichi I'm sorry... couldn't think of another example that I had... :/

Romantic scenes from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi <3

& other cute moments/scenes~
Sorry the screenshots are super large... open at your own risk ;)
EclipseTeaJul 9, 2011 11:03 PM
Jul 13, 2011 12:05 PM

Nov 2010
yay! MAL is working for me again

ok as for the moments thing. i think they need to be memorable moments

like the scene were kisa and yukina are kissing behind the notebook. i dont believe every cute moment needs to be when they kiss. but i we dont always have to do cute moments ive been thinking.. we could do other kinds of memerable moments too. like a really funny moment or facial expressions things or otherwise we will just have a bunch of kissing stuff..

if that made anysense
Jul 13, 2011 4:58 PM

Dec 2009
infactuation21 said:

ok as for the moments thing. i think they need to be memorable moments

Your probably right~ c:
Not everyone will remember random kiss scenes... haha I actually forgot about most of them.
... but how do we decide on the memorable moments to add for the poll
Jul 13, 2011 5:23 PM

Nov 2010
i know i have been trying to think about that myself
Jul 13, 2011 5:24 PM

Nov 2010
ok so can i ask on whats going on with this lottery thing? are we going to atempt to do it or no? if so has anything been started on getting it prepared so the thread can be opened before the 1st of the month?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Counting: Up to 5,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Oct 24, 2014

2812 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:35 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Signups! (OPEN) ( 1 2 3 )

infactuation21 - May 31, 2014

116 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 2:59 PM

Sticky: » Now Hiring!

infactuation21 - Nov 23, 2011

28 by baby »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:39 AM

» (Game) BL name game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

infactuation21 - Apr 7, 2011

493 by Kikimbap »»
Jun 14, 2021 3:37 PM

» (Quiz) Seme/uke Test ( 1 2 )

infactuation21 - May 22, 2011

90 by YayakoChii »»
Dec 15, 2018 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.