Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2016 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
(mind posting first?)
Mar 30, 2016 10:26 AM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami decided that it was about time for him to see if he could invite some more people again. But first he needed to go back to his dorm to take off the armor. "Hmm, sad we didn't complete that mission, but I think I've learned some really valueable things!". He swung his mace up on his shoulder and left the Mission Center
Mar 30, 2016 6:32 PM

Mar 2016
Illya entered the mission center, slightly worried as she looked around to see a few students in there as well. She wasn't very into socializing, so she did her best to wait to the side until they were at least a bit away from the desk. She looked at the missions posted, and grabbed a form, giving the best smile she could muster to the receptionist. Her thoughts were wrapped up in probability as she looked at the missions. King of the hill? No, she wasn't strong enough, and she would only succeed in flailing about with no idea what to do. Shirogane R&D department F stock? Robots were never her thing... could a student without any points even do one that deducts points? She shrugged it off, before picking on that would most likely be easiest for her.

"Ummm... excuse me...?" she asked, directing her words to the receptionist, as she stood to the side, her voice quiet and meek. "I'd... ummm... like to take on the Courier job, please..." she murmured, hoping that the receptionist could hear her. She had a history of being ignored.
Mar 31, 2016 11:28 AM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

Arriving at the mission centre after her fight Naomi didn't have the time to clean the blood off her body. Why bother either she thought. Everywhere she turned she was getting jumped, attacked and threatened. Noticing a frail girl in front of her she stood behind her in line waiting for her turn at the reception desk to turn in her mission.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Mar 31, 2016 11:34 AM

Mar 2014
The golem at the desk was moving slowly, as stone monsters tend to do. It accepted the forms of Illya and Aozora and pointed Illya towards the H.O.T.S Transfer Station that would warp her to the mission. When Naomi approached the desk, it handed her a copy of her battle report which outlined the mission as a pass. Next it handed Naomi another piece of paper, this one was a challenge from Aozora for his King of The Hill mission. Considering Naomi just returned from a mission, the golem decided not to rush her into another one so quickly, but she could start immediately if she wanted to.
RP characters: Freya
Mar 31, 2016 6:14 PM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

Naomi ran her eyes down the length of the paper before shaking her head and tossing the piece of paper over the counter. She left soon after.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Mar 31, 2016 6:49 PM

Jun 2013
Inori
After walking through the halls and following the signs, Inori found her way to the missions center. She opened the door and had on a bright smile. "Hello! Inori Aizawa reporting for duty!" She said in a cheery voice as she made her way to the staff side of the room.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
Mar 31, 2016 8:12 PM

Mar 2016
Illya tried to smile at the golem as she waved good bye, and quickly went to the transfer station, getting out as soon as she could, which was successful. A small sigh escaped her as she found herself in a strange area, deranged from the usually cheerful campus. This was going to be difficult, she already knew it without even having to use her power.
Mar 31, 2016 9:33 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
Akiko walked into the mission centre, not quite sure what to expect
Mar 31, 2016 9:34 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"ok here we are, which mission do you want to apply for?"
he asked Akiko politely

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
Mar 31, 2016 9:39 PM

Aug 2013
Renji happen to be looking at the missions board but he never noticed akiko nor shou walk in.

What mission do i want to try hmm
Mar 31, 2016 9:40 PM

Jun 2013
Inori
Inori was working on unpacking her things and organizing her desk. She saw some students walk in and just smiled at them then continued to organize some things.
[/center]
Mar 31, 2016 9:41 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Let's do the courier mission" Akiko said, putting absolutely no thought into her choice, "It sounds fun!"
She noticed a lady unpacking things on a desk and waved to her
Mar 31, 2016 9:43 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Ok then" he smiled at Akiko
Shou took down a form and started filling it in
"Shou and Akiko" he showed Akiko, "Are you good with this?"

Mar 31, 2016 9:47 PM

Jun 2013
Inori
After she finished she looked up to see a young girl wave at her. She smiled and motioned for them to come to her desk. "You kids can come here when you decide!"
[/center]
Mar 31, 2016 9:56 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Looks fine to me!" She said with a smile, heading over to the desk
Mar 31, 2016 9:57 PM

Aug 2013
Hmmmmm what do i want to do so many decisions to bad i dont have a partner again would sure make it eiser to do missions.
Mar 31, 2016 10:01 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Ok cool"
Walks over to the desk with Akiko and hands in the slip to the desk

Form: Courier job
Name: Shou Nishimura
Do you meet the requirements?: Yes
Partners: <- Akiko

Mar 31, 2016 10:05 PM

Jun 2013
Inori
She takes the form from the boy and smiles. "Alright then..." She looks at the paper. "Shou and Akiko. Please wait just a moment." She types in the information into the computer in front of her. She looks back at them. "Please go right that way, into the H.O.T.S. It will take you to your mission. Good luck!" She gives them a thumbs up.
[/center]
Mar 31, 2016 10:08 PM

Aug 2014
Shou

Thank you miss, returns the thumbs up before dragging Akiko away with him down the hallway

Mar 31, 2016 11:53 PM

Mar 2016
Aozora Azayaka

It seemed that the new King of the Hills wasn't in shape and wasn't quite ready yet. Aozora was really hyped to fight the new King but if the latter wasn't ready yet, nothing much could be done. "Just contact me when the King is ready, I'll leave for now. I still have other places to drop by." Aozora then left the room and head over to the School Yard. "It's starting to get quite boring.....Ma ma~.
Apr 1, 2016 5:35 PM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Yay!" Akiko said as Shou dragged her down the hallway with him
NeperinoApr 1, 2016 5:49 PM
Apr 2, 2016 6:56 AM

Mar 2016
Aozora Azayaka

After entering the Missions Center, Aozora went straight to the recipients desk."Yo Mr. Golem, is the King of the Hill ready by now?" he asked to the golem standing in front of him, who seemed quite busy at the time. While waiting for a reply, Aozora stood silently in front of the desk, identifying the other passerby.
Apr 3, 2016 3:42 PM
Jun 2015
Form: Golden Watch
Name: Kez Kirijou
Do you meet the requirements?: There are none
Partners: none

(walking up to desk) "Is this how you want it filled out?"
Apr 4, 2016 3:52 AM

Mar 2016
Sakura Izanagi

After arriving in the Missions Center, Sakura quickly went up to the receptionist desk and asked how missions were submitted. After understanding how things go, she took a form and filled it up.

She then submitted the form to the receptionist and waited for its approval. While waiting for the form's approval, Sakura unsheathed her katana and started cleaning it. ((I'm just a narrator so please don't ask me why she was cleaning it, it's just going to get dirty again...))
SamurinApr 4, 2016 9:43 AM
Apr 4, 2016 9:30 AM

Sep 2013
Morrow Yates

Entering with a face red with rage, Morrow scanned the missions list in search of the hardest task she could find. 'Shirogane E stock' seemed to be the mission she was looking for and, after filling out the form with incrediblely precise calligraphy, handed it in.

Name: Morrow Yates
Partners: None
Apr 5, 2016 12:25 PM

Nov 2009
Misaki
He gets here with saika and immediately heads over to where the missions where posted. He skimmed over them, and they didn't really seem that heard. "do you want to go in order or is there one in particular that you want to do?" He asked Saika
Apr 5, 2016 12:42 PM

Aug 2014
Saika

she shows Misaki this mission
"this one seems like it would be pretty fun to do, especially with our new move"
"What do you think" she turned her head slightly questioning Misaki

Apr 5, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2009
Misaki
"Alight! that sounds like a plan to me" he smiles as he gets 2 forms and gives her one
he fills out his form
SakuraSweetHeartApr 5, 2016 2:18 PM
Apr 5, 2016 12:56 PM

Aug 2014
Saika
She fills in her form aswell

"Ok lets go hand these in"
Saika walks over to the reception

Apr 5, 2016 2:19 PM

Nov 2009
Misaki
He takes Saika's hand and leads her to the counter
"hi, we would like to apply for the mission "Shirogane R&D department F stock" we already completed the form"
Apr 6, 2016 9:39 AM

Aug 2014
Saika

Hands over her form to the reception

Apr 6, 2016 10:31 AM

Aug 2014
Shou

Comes running back into the mission center with Akiko close behind
"We did good Akiko you should be proud"
He smiled at Akiko and gave her a thumbs up
Umbra_curatorApr 6, 2016 10:37 AM

Apr 6, 2016 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Yeah!" Akiko said happily, "That was kind of fun!"
She gave him a thumbs up
Apr 6, 2016 10:37 AM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Is there anything you want to do now?"
he asked Akiko

Apr 6, 2016 10:51 AM

Feb 2016
Akiko
"Not really..." Akiko told Shou with a shrug, "Maybe I'll just wander around for a bit"
She looked around the mission center before heading to the hallways
Apr 6, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2014
Shou

"Ok il speak to you later"
He smiled at Akiko and started walking back to his dorm room

Apr 8, 2016 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
Umbra_curator said:
Saika
She fills in her form aswell

"Ok lets go hand these in"
Saika walks over to the reception

(plox <3)

Apr 8, 2016 4:52 PM

Mar 2015
Yuri

Following Mika's lead, Yuri arrived at the mission center. It was a modern and clean looking room, though the golems did seem slightly out of place. As he browsed the list of missions, he indeed noticed the infamous 'Catch the chickens' mission. Just the concept of that got a slight chuckle out of him. "Can't believe that's actually a thing." he says as he grabs a form and fills it out.

That should be right.
Apr 8, 2016 5:17 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
"haha, I wouldn't lie about something so trivial" She says while giggling. She also fills out a form

she walks over to the receptionist with yuri and they hand over there forms
Apr 9, 2016 11:16 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

After a full night of playing around with Kazuki and talking on and on about the past, their hopes, dreams and everything that childhood friends would discuss. However, she understood that he was exhausted, so she let him sleep as she, instead of going to sleep, she went around the school to learn the surroundings untill dawn and even afternoon.

However, after getting a certain text from her friend, Kusari arrived at the Mission Center, opening the doors before stepping in. Taking a seat, she crossed her arms as she tapped her fingers rhytmically on the armrest, waiting for her comrade to arrive.
Apr 9, 2016 7:03 PM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki crossed the school grounds rather quickly and arrived at the mission center, seeing that Kusari was already there. She noticed Kazuki right away, which ruined his plan on sneaking up to her and tickle-grabbing her from behind, which was a bit disappointing, but what are you gonna do about it? Kazuki approached her with a light smile and said:
-Yo, Kusari. You got here pretty fast, didn't you? How was the night, did you meet your roommates already? - as he was talking, he examined the missions list and sighed. Out of 6 missions available 4 were involving enemies or fighting and one had potential dangers. Was this school an undercover facility for growing superpowered soldiers or something? And also the Golden Watch mission was still there. Did Mrs. Figgly lose it again or the receptionist didn't remove it from the list in two days? Either way, it was ridiculous, but for some reason it didn't surprise Kazuki.
Looking at Kusari again, he asked:
-So, on which mission do you want to risk your health or even life today? Most of them resolve around fighting apparently. I did the Golden Watch already though, it must be still on the list by a mistake.
Apr 9, 2016 7:56 PM

Apr 2013
A woman with long dark hair came out from behind the desk and around the Golems working. Noticing the students she accepted there forms and looked them over really quickly. Starting with Misaki and Saika, "Alright you two seemed to be ready to go. Go ahead and step into the transported and you'll be there shortly." She looked over the next pair of applications for Mika and Yuri. " Catching the chickens, huh? Some of these quest are quite the interesting ones aren't they. Well you two seem to be set as well. Step into the transporter and you'll start off where you need to be." She pointed at the transporter. After settling a few of the students she went back behind the golems at work back to what she had been doing before.

Apr 10, 2016 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

She raised her hand in salute when Kazuki entered the room and spoke to her, then for a second she froze when he asked if she met her roommates. Well, she didnt even go to sleep yet, not like she feels tired or something from some odd reason, so she couldnt have met her roommates.

However, after that Kazuki started inspecting the mission list, so she stood up from her chair and went to his side, checking the list as well. Rank F seemed to have more missions than Rank E, thing that was partially weird, but not something to bother her, then her eyes landed on a certain mission.

-Maybe that person has more than 1 golden watch, dont you think? she said with a smile, then she raised a finger.

-Lets just choose by chance. It would be funnier like this. she said, then she closed her eyes, twirling her finger in the air. After to 10 in her mind to build suspanse, she put her finger on a "random name", landing on King of the Hill.

Truth be told... She cheated here. Before closing her eyes she had memorised the aproximate position of that mission and proposed this funny idea to avoid Kazuki suspecting that she really wanted that one. Back at the orphanage they used to play king of the hill a lot, but of course nobody let her play given they played using their abilities, so she just watched. From a long time she wanted to play that...
Apr 10, 2016 9:00 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kusari didn't reply to the question about her roommates, changing the topic to the missions at hand, which took Kazuki's attention, but he quickly got distracted by her interesting way of choosing the mission. It ended up being King of the Hill, which was (you guessed it) a mission revolving around students fighting each other in real combat - silly as hell, but whatever. It reminded Kazuki of how he and other folks in the orphanage used to play it - it was on of the games that allowed kids with different AT-field capabilities to participate in - telepaths reading their opponents next moves, kinetics smashing other peeps out of their way, telekinetics throwing shit at each other, shield-bearers just ramming through everybody, generally just not giving a fuck and all that madness. It was sad that Kusari couldn't participate though, it might've been dangerous as it was unclear if she had a strong Lilin AT-field or not and might've ended up getting hurt.

But now it was confirmed - Kusari is a proud Lilin with a strong AT-field ability that might prove useful in combat, so why not fight someone? Kazuki nodded and said:
-Alright, let's see how you deal with your snakedy-snakes then. - then he took a blank and filled in his information

Apr 10, 2016 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
Kusari Yume

-Lets see if you can still throw stuff like you used to play darts. she said with a cheeky smile, this being more of a joke than a compliment.

At the orphanage the gifted kids used their abilities for all sorts of casual things, like tests, laundry and even darts. Needless to say, Kazuki wasnt really the best player in town at the beginning. Better not explain just how "accurate" was he, but this indeed made Kusari snicker lightly.

Anyway, after they both agreed with the mission she took a blank form and quickly filled it in before she handed it to the clerk.

Apr 10, 2016 5:57 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

He entera the mission center just focused on her sister and his will of becoming stronger for her, bit this thinking allways make him become a really cold hearted person as her sister would be with a stranger, but at any rate he started analizing the missions.... "let's see what we have here"
Apr 10, 2016 6:24 PM

Aug 2015
Quaid A. Dion

"this seems interesting" he noticed a mission that could help him become stronger. "I'll take this" he filled the form...

He lend the form to the on in charge
Apr 10, 2016 8:48 PM

Feb 2016
Yuuki Kazekhaya

Yuuki entered the Missions Center to, once again, apply for another rmission. He noticed one mission that sounded interesting.

Apr 12, 2016 2:47 PM
Mar 2016
Hikaru walked into the Missions Center. Despite having only just arrived at the school, he was eager to begin using his powers for something useful, although he was still only a Rank F. He walked up to the desk and filled in the form.

Form: Golden Watch
Name: Hikaru Nishimura
Partners: None

He checked over the form and handed it in. Here we go...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.