Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 27, 2014 2:09 PM
May 2014
Omg, I feel so left out.
I've been a member of this club for some tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime now.
However, I've been a bit out of the club action lately but now I back. :D :D
So, hey!
I like drawing and I am doing Alevels right not. My major is art actually.
Other than that, I like reading (almost everything, though haven't read a lot of manga though and the one's I've read I forgot the names of) and watching anime.
I like anti-social characters since I am a bit anti-social myself, I guess but I am always looking for new friends.
So, don't hesitate to talk or send a friend request.
:D
Sep 28, 2014 1:31 AM

Aug 2014
Nonononotreally said:
Omg, I feel so left out.
I am a bit anti-social myself, I guess but I am always looking for new friends.

If you are always looking for new friends and don't mind people talking to you, doesnt that mean you are not anti-social?
Sep 28, 2014 4:36 AM

Feb 2014
Hi i'm BlueFoxFire, I'm a High-Schooler who likes to watch anime and play video games.
I Read Visual Novels and i play CS:GO quite a bit. I enjoy most anime genres but my favourite genres in anime are Horror, Action, Psychological, Ecchi and Romance. I love to procrastinate and i like to chat with people. I don't like annoying babies and small barking dogs. I believe that a new plague will come and wipe out most of the human population on earth...
Sep 28, 2014 9:38 AM
May 2014
Purban said:
Nonononotreally said:
Omg, I feel so left out.
I am a bit anti-social myself, I guess but I am always looking for new friends.

If you are always looking for new friends and don't mind people talking to you, doesnt that mean you are not anti-social?

Only on the internet, the outernet is scary.
Sep 28, 2014 10:28 AM

Aug 2014
Nonononotreally said:

I actually completely agree with you, but i am anti-social enough that i dont even exist in the outernet. So I tend to believe that everyone is always talking about who they are on the internet, and nobody is ever talking about the outernet unless they are specifically talking about the outernet by first saying "in real life"or phrases like that
Sep 28, 2014 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
I'm muffin, like that name people call their ladyfriends but instead you're referring to a random white guy on the internet.
I enjoy funny pictures of cats, 3D modeling, anime and making people feel awkward.
Sep 28, 2014 11:55 PM

Aug 2014
With the muffin man on our side, we're basically invincible!
Sep 29, 2014 4:36 AM

Dec 2013
Oi, making people feel awkward is my thing.
Sep 29, 2014 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
MrHawkeye said:
Oi, making people feel awkward is my thing.

Not once did i feel awkward because of you.
Sep 29, 2014 10:03 AM

Dec 2013
You're an exception, i doubt you would feel awkward even if you suddenly walked in on me making out with a bodypillow.
Sep 29, 2014 10:23 AM

Aug 2014
MrHawkeye said:
You're an exception, i doubt you would feel awkward even if you suddenly walked in on me making out with a bodypillow.

In what way is that situation awkward? I don't really know how you look in the other world nor do i know where you live so walking in on you making out with a bodypillow would mean that either you are in my house, in wich case i would ask you to give me that bodypillow back. or that would mean that i was in your house, in wich case i would probably ask you where we are
Sep 29, 2014 6:29 PM
May 2014
Purban said:
Nonononotreally said:

I actually completely agree with you, but i am anti-social enough that i dont even exist in the outernet. So I tend to believe that everyone is always talking about who they are on the internet, and nobody is ever talking about the outernet unless they are specifically talking about the outernet by first saying "in real life"or phrases like that

Yes, I agree with you on a spiritual level.
Sep 29, 2014 10:50 PM

Aug 2013
Purban said:
MrHawkeye said:

In what way is that situation awkward? I don't really know how you look in the other world nor do i know where you live so walking in on you making out with a bodypillow would mean that either you are in my house, in wich case i would ask you to give me that bodypillow back. or that would mean that i was in your house, in wich case i would probably ask you where we are

Plot twist: You are in the body pillows house! Draw four the color is blue.
Oct 3, 2014 9:05 AM

Oct 2011
Well I got some time, and I'm here now. Trying to be active and sociable. The first thing you must know is that I'm a 'Story writer' meaning when I start to write it will be long.

Comrades, Brothers and Sisters in Arms, such a nice thing to have. Place to return, place where you belong. Some of us want Word Domination, others want to set the world on fire. But deep down everybody here want a contact with others, the proof is that you are all here. We, delusional individuals are all unique. We got our reasons. We got our problems. We watch, we play, we strive for a world beyond this one. Making a New World, Going to the other world, making your dreams come true. How much are you willing to pay for an opportunity like that? Well it's not like that it will ever happen. Oh you Mad? Did that hurt? You little dream is going to disappear like that. Or... maybe you are scared? That's good very good at least you can fell. You can be proud of yourself. Should you? I will tell you something everything you dream about good or bad. Sacred or Evil can happen and will happen, because that is my delusion. You can say that is my only Wish, place with countless possibilities.

Well, I am Uteki, Teki for friends, be nice to me ^^
I should start my introduction now. I'm from the kind of pretty delusional people as you can already see. I don't like gore as much I don't like explicit censoring. As a word eater, I watch and enjoy almost every kind of Anime, Manga and play Visual Novels. Read Books... I'm not that good witch real time conversations and slow to reply, no wonder *immersing myself in the dream words and worlds*.

Nice to meet You all let's take over The Burning World!
I will do everything to enjoy my life.
Oct 3, 2014 11:22 AM

Aug 2014
that was a really good introduction
Dec 2, 2014 11:38 PM

Dec 2011
hey...I'm ziggyopolous...though it seems the longer people know me the more their memory of the spelling of my "name" degrades...ziggy...zig...z...infinite lack of space.

I think I like anime, though my desire to watch it (rub my face on it) has faded as of late. I enjoy playing most sports and watching some, though football is my favorite. I like to read, mostly sci-fi, history, philosophy, and selected non-fiction. I work at an undisclosed location as an undefined position, lets just say it's very easy to catch HIV where I work.

That's about it...
ziggyopolousDec 3, 2014 8:23 AM
Dec 3, 2014 3:33 AM

Nov 2013
Welcome, Z
Dec 15, 2014 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
I am GreenSoap, I got the name from a green soap I used to clean my hands with back in 2008, it has been my username in everything ever since.

I play dem retro gamez, do martial arts, kill time by watching anime... Stuff like that.
I squash bugs for a living.
Drive through haystacks with a sledge is my utmost pleasure in life.
Oh yeah, and I also wish to seize power and control through a legion of spiders.

I consider myself a perfectly normal human being.
Dec 15, 2014 11:29 AM

Dec 2011
Get out while you still can! Don't let them---dzzt---welcome to the club! Please enjoy our fully automated reeducation facility.
Dec 23, 2014 5:23 PM
Dec 2014
I am Cosmic Cat. I'm new to this club, and to this community business as a whole but I often used this website for recommendations and anime references.

I'm going to have a tough time associating sexual identity with profile pics and usernames on this website. I'll also probably be having fun in this club, since I enjoy dark humour and stories. It's a passion, and a debatable curse.

I'm a male who enjoy anime for their entertainment value, not their jack-off and fan value. The only anime/lightnovel I will ever be a fan of is Spice and Wolf cause it had some good economics and holo. I also like politics and philosophy but I'll try to avoid posting those types of topics on here or anywhere on this website for that matter. Aside from that I also enjoy anime for their artistic value. I'm neither asexual nor gay, so the girls look quite cute and the landscape art is quite exceptional.

That's pretty much it. Hi.

EDIT: Hey! 69th introduction. A feat worth no-one's attention.
Cosmic_CatDec 23, 2014 5:45 PM
Jan 4, 2015 7:43 PM
Oct 2014
..Leaning forward followed by a slight bend he would then proceed to grip a what appeared to a bill of currency. His fingers now curled with the exception of his index and middle finger now using the space in between them to allow passage of the bill to then be closed firmly with the bill in between them providing a proper grip. Tugging back on his appendage he'd now slip the bill into the back pocket of his lower attire whilst retracting from his bent position only to then walk off casually..
Jan 13, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2014
Hey, I'm Chione/Chi/Ion/Chocolate (no cannibalism here pls)/Choco/whatever.

I pretty much am a noisy, naive, cold, funny girl (Yes, a REAL girl, not one of these traps pretending to be lolis).

My passion is reading Light Novels and Mangas (wow, surprising right?) and RPing.

My favorite genres are Psychological, Mystery, Shoujo and Romance.

Yup, that's all. Feel free to enjoy my imperceptible presence.
Jan 19, 2015 7:56 PM

Jan 2014
GreenSoap said:

Oh yeah, and I also wish to seize power and control through a legion of spiders.

I am ready and able, my liege.
There is an exception to every rule, including this one.
Jan 25, 2015 9:52 AM
Jul 2014
Hey I'm PinkPetals.... I'm not good when it comes to introduction (no idea what to say about myself since I don't see myself as someone overly interesting lol)

I joined this club because it seems like the kind of place I would belong to... Meaning I'm very found of good humor and good laughes lol.

I'm a fan of anime and manga (duh!) and the genres that I read/watch the most are: romance, shoujo, yaoi, shounen ai, josei, horror, thriller, psychological, comedy, parody and Sci fi.

Everything else you wanna know just look at my profile :P I don't wanna write everything in here.
Anyway, I hope to get along with everyone.
Jan 30, 2015 2:30 PM

Jan 2015
So if so much people didin't ignore and introduce i will too. My current name is Catchthefox. When i picked this name i didn't think about it's meaning a lot but if you insist there could be some meaning afterall... I can't tell much about my character but what i know is that i am a kinda strange person. Well most of people i know immediately tells me that, but it's not a bad thing. Anyway i joined here becouse your club title looked interesting and i am looking forward what your culb has to offer! I hope this will be fun :)
[/center] [/center]
Feb 1, 2015 2:46 AM

Aug 2014
SparoTheSpider said:
GreenSoap said:

Weren't you afraid of spiders?
Feb 1, 2015 2:47 AM

Aug 2014
anyway a warm welcome to all of tha peoples who joined my humble club.

I'll see you guys on the battlefield
Feb 1, 2015 4:24 PM

Mar 2014
Hi I am Shiny_Goomy I am new here.
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Feb 1, 2015 5:53 PM

Dec 2011
welcome goomy, you will have to insert this butt plug before we can allow you to proceed.
Then I must ask you to pray to our lord and savior Purban, the true leader of this facility.
PurbanFeb 1, 2015 10:21 PM
Feb 2, 2015 1:44 AM

Mar 2014
ziggyopolous said:
welcome goomy, you will have to insert this butt plug before we can allow you to proceed.
Then I must ask you to pray to our lord and savior Purban, the true leader of this facility.

I wonder what this was before purban touched it with his hand of brilliance
PurbanFeb 2, 2015 2:57 AM
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

1 2 3 4
Feb 2, 2015 1:50 PM

Jan 2014
Purban said:
SparoTheSpider said:

Weren't you afraid of spiders?

The call of duty is more important than a simple phobia.

Catchthefox said:

So if so much people didin't ignore and introduce i will too. My current name is Catchthefox. When i picked this name i didn't think about it's meaning a lot but if you insist there could be some meaning afterall... I can't tell much about my character but what i know is that i am a kinda strange person. Well most of people i know immediately tells me that, but it's not a bad thing. Anyway i joined here becouse your club title looked interesting and i am looking forward what your culb has to offer! I hope this will be fun :)
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1198445&show=60#VDIljYM7RbD5eUb5.99

Don't worry, I didn't ignore you. Have a nice time in this "place"!
There is an exception to every rule, including this one.
Feb 3, 2015 4:02 AM

Jan 2015
Hey guys i hope to get along with you or not.... Wahaaaaa!.....? Yes! Hmmm....no.

Okay it's enough of insanity me. Nice to meet you niggers! ...... no that's bad. Nice to meet you guys :)
[/center] [/center]
Feb 9, 2015 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
sup bruhs, the name's zez

i'm handsome and i'm all about dat $$

i also rule over the vita board on gamefaqs so come visit me once in a while

ye

#swag #yolo #snapback #dufflebag #ymcmb #420blzit #360noscope #ilerminaty
mods hate him...
Feb 9, 2015 12:05 PM

Jan 2015
Greetings nerds i'm Furban.

I'm basically the main antagonist of the story.
I am known to some of this club as "someones alt" and there is some truth to this but i assure you, i am not just someone in this club pretending to be Furban.
You'll figure who I am in a flashback that will occur in some episodes, in the meantime i ask you to be patient.

That is all for today, i hope we'll get along
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2015 2:49 PM

Dec 2011
You're really putting a lot of effort into this nothing...
Feb 14, 2015 8:21 PM

Apr 2012
EL PSY CONGROO
Feb 14, 2015 8:32 PM

Mar 2014
it sooo cooool sunuvabitch
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Feb 15, 2015 9:48 PM

Dec 2014
Hi guys! I'm Ardnozel, I hope that I can get along with all of you guys. I like a lot action, romance, comedy anime. Uhhh favorite food is steak... I'm done... happy to be here.
Feb 18, 2015 1:57 PM

Oct 2013
Hello my fellow delusional individuals, I'm Tyrant10 (some bastard stole my 'Tyrant' so..) and I am an hour old in this club at the time of writing this post.
I am also new (sort of..) to MAL Forum and clubs, which is why I would really appreciate if someone explains to me exactly how am I supposed to know if I was quoted and/or replied to in any thread I've posted on? Keep watching all the threads I post in forever? (since I don't think we get any form of notification for it).
As for my taste, I'm not sure about picking particulars since I tend to enjoy any greatly presented story regardless of its genre. Also, I haven't got a clue as to what my favorite food is! lol
Now that said, I look forward to other conversations in the club. :-)
Feb 18, 2015 2:10 PM

Mar 2014
Welcome,

Updated threads tend to be highlighted in bold. You can find all the threads you have posted on from your profile and it will take you to your last post although I don't think it tells you if you have been quoted or not.
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Feb 18, 2015 8:53 PM

Dec 2011
Well, there is no way for you to know if you've been quoted, short of seeing the quote, because quotes on MAL are a simple stylized text that happens to contain plagiarized material. Like coloring your text.

As for threads, on the left side of every thread, there's a ring. Highlight this to add the thread to your watched list (this list appears on your panel), and as Goomy explained, the threads with posts you haven't seen yet are highlighted.
Feb 21, 2015 3:12 PM
Feb 2015
Hello.
I'm Khrushchev. Named after that one guy.
Things interest me and I like fandom-less anime (it just happens that way)
Looking to make some friends on this site!
Feb 21, 2015 4:19 PM

Dec 2014
Hello. My name is Ketchup and I joined this club because I wanted to make more friends. My anime watching is whatever I decide to watch, I don't havee a set genre I like the most. I also like video games, though it mostly emulated or on PC. My favorite foods are anything Italian.

I hope I can get along with everyone.
Feb 21, 2015 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
Welcome both of you !

I already know we can get along Ketchup cause you are a *cute/cool people* -_-
Shiny_GoomyFeb 21, 2015 4:28 PM
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Mar 9, 2015 8:06 PM
May 2013
Hi, my name is jaycalli50, you can also just call me jaycal, jay, or whatever suits you.

I'm the guy that sends awkward smiles your way *baby* because I can't stand the tension of not making some sort of eye contact with someone in the room and it is easy to do that if you smile.

Let's see, I am not easily offended but I can be sensitive about certain topics I guess.

I kind of like video games but lately I've been losing interest. I still play fairly frequently tho. Mostly JRPGs, Sandbox RPGs, and a couple Indie titles. Other than videa gums, most of my time is spent watching anime.

My favorite genres are Psychological thrillers, adventure fantasy and basically every rom-com that doesn't suck.

I dislike most slice of life unless it involves a cute squid girl taking over the world.
Jaycalli50Mar 9, 2015 8:29 PM
Mar 11, 2015 6:43 PM

Oct 2014
Hello my name is Rorschach,
it is nice to meet you all! I hope you are all having a nice day ^ ^
I like visual novels and anime. Have a nice day!
Mar 12, 2015 8:27 AM

Dec 2013
Welcome roar!
Mar 12, 2015 8:44 AM

Dec 2011
That's one hell of a name to live up to.

Also, welcome jay...
Mar 13, 2015 2:23 PM

Dec 2014
Hi there, I saw Steins; Gate and whoops here I am a member and all, guess I just have to ride the wave then :)

I go by Simon or Adiowa, my favorite food is a special kind of shrimp sandwich (toasted bread with sliced avocado, cremé fraiche, onions, shrimps and last but not least a layer of caviar) mmh..

As it turns out I kinda like anime, (when i say kinda I actually mean borderline obsessive) and im at the point where most recommendations made to me have already been watched or dropped, so maybe, possibly, hopefully, surely some of you share this obsession and we can have a grand ol' time.
Mar 13, 2015 6:05 PM

Dec 2011
nope. This club, in fact, exists solely to spite anime and all the suckle from her hairy teat.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» MAL-fic ''Delusional edition''

MrHawky - Jan 8, 2015

33 by Hydre_Ito »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:33 AM

» [Game] Random Words ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 29, 2014

1781 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:21 AM

» [GAME] Rate the Song ♪ ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 31, 2014

74 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Poll: » Le group discord

earnshaw30 - Aug 13, 2016

28 by earnshaw30 »»
May 2, 2020 12:28 PM

Sticky: » Song of the Week Nominations. ( 1 2 3 )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 14, 2014

103 by Purban »»
Mar 29, 2020 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.