Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

shiki or humans.....watch the whole series and specials and read the manga...then decide

New
which side do you support *watch the whole series before voting including the specials*
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 11, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2012
Snappynator said:
Neither were right, but If I were to choose, I would also just side the the humans.

Shiki already died ones, they just continued to live on for their own selfish desires of eternal life, what would they have done if they had succedded and turned the village into a zombie village? Move on to another city and repeat the process, they will continue like that until eventually they are out of resources, then what? Only animals will live on earth? Perhaps that might be for the better, but that's a different topic.

It isn't that simple
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jul 13, 2015 10:21 PM

Jul 2014
Animefreak17a said:
Snappynator said:
Neither were right, but If I were to choose, I would also just side the the humans.

Shiki already died ones, they just continued to live on for their own selfish desires of eternal life, what would they have done if they had succedded and turned the village into a zombie village? Move on to another city and repeat the process, they will continue like that until eventually they are out of resources, then what? Only animals will live on earth? Perhaps that might be for the better, but that's a different topic.

It isn't that simple
It is.

i would also side with humans but i'm not saying that humans are entirely right nor Shiki are entirely wrong since "They only did what they needed to survive." < that implies to both Humans and Shiki. if there's more time a peaceful agreement may work out but half of the people already dead so negotiation doesnt fits in this situation. if the only way for to survive is to kill(instead of just drinking blood) then humans can't let them live.(but episode 7 show that Masao first blood is not from killing which is i dont know why they cant just buy blood and drink it). Let's do some quick math if 1 Shiki need to kill 1 person a week in order to survive then that's mean they need to kill 52people/year. with 1/3 come back rate that's mean 18 shiki's increased and 34 other people died every year in order for 1 shiki to survive. so is it alright to kill 52 people so you can live 1 year longer?

now let's see what if their plan success and start with 100 Shiki then that's mean 5,200 life need to be kill in a single year and their number will increase to 1,900 that's mean they need to kill 98,800 life to survive the second year and then their number will increase to 34834....
let put some table
Year / Number of life need to be kill / number of Shiki that's been increased
3rd / 1,811,368 / 638,624
4th / 33,208,448 / 11,708,107
5th / 608,821,564 / 214,648,629
6th / 11,161,728,708 / 0

So that's mean if their plan's success then they can only live 6 more years and then die bcuz they dont have anything to eat.

so is it really worth it that you need to kill billion of people just to live another 6 years?

Talking about animals, the livestock we eat every day, there's law about something you can kill/eat and something you cant. chickens, bacon, beefs, fish are all from the animals that we raise as livestock.

btw, you stated that humans are afraid of something they dont know but that's not just human, that's implied to all creatures/existences. Shiki knows about human but humans dont know about Shiki.

and seems like you like to talk about how humans are scums base on all these fiction stories, but no... just like all other creature, we just protect ourself and people we love from danger.

i would agree if it's about Ghoul co-exist with human(since they can also live from eating dead's meat) but Shiki is different. i dont hate Shiki but i just cant accept their existence.
GensanJul 13, 2015 11:11 PM
Jul 13, 2015 11:53 PM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Animefreak17a said:

It isn't that simple
It is.

i would also side with humans but i'm not saying that humans are entirely right nor Shiki are entirely wrong since "They only did what they needed to survive." < that implies to both Humans and Shiki. if there's more time a peaceful agreement may work out but half of the people already dead so negotiation doesnt fits in this situation. if the only way for to survive is to kill(instead of just drinking blood) then humans can't let them live.(but episode 7 show that Masao first blood is not from killing which is i dont know why they cant just buy blood and drink it). Let's do some quick math if 1 Shiki need to kill 1 person a week in order to survive then that's mean they need to kill 52people/year. with 1/3 come back rate that's mean 18 shiki's increased and 34 other people died every year in order for 1 shiki to survive. so is it alright to kill 52 people so you can live 1 year longer?

now let's see what if their plan success and start with 100 Shiki then that's mean 5,200 life need to be kill in a single year and their number will increase to 1,900 that's mean they need to kill 98,800 life to survive the second year and then their number will increase to 34834....
let put some table
Year / Number of life need to be kill / number of Shiki that's been increased
3rd / 1,811,368 / 638,624
4th / 33,208,448 / 11,708,107
5th / 608,821,564 / 214,648,629
6th / 11,161,728,708 / 0

So that's mean if their plan's success then they can only live 6 more years and then die bcuz they dont have anything to eat.

so is it really worth it that you need to kill billion of people just to live another 6 years?

Talking about animals, the livestock we eat every day, there's law about something you can kill/eat and something you cant. chickens, bacon, beefs, fish are all from the animals that we raise as livestock.

btw, you stated that humans are afraid of something they dont know but that's not just human, that's implied to all creatures/existences. Shiki knows about human but humans dont know about Shiki.

and seems like you like to talk about how humans are scums base on all these fiction stories, but no... just like all other creature, we just protect ourself and people we love from danger.

i would agree if it's about Ghoul co-exist with human(since they can also live from eating dead's meat) but Shiki is different. i dont hate Shiki but i just cant accept their existence.

Oh yeah like how groups like Isis and the kkk doesn't kill other humans because of our looks and beliefs...... your logic had been shattered

Oh by the way the shiki don't even need to kill in order to live... they can bite a person 3 times an move on to the next workout turning them or killing.....

But sadly hick supporters don't understand this.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Jul 14, 2015 12:38 AM

Sep 2014
jonnyhan said:
Mr. Thread starter, how old are you?

probably 12
Jul 14, 2015 1:33 AM

Jul 2014
Animefreak17a said:

Oh yeah like how groups like Isis and the kkk doesn't kill other humans because of our looks and beliefs...... your logic had been shattered

that why i dont count bad Shiki, what make you think there's no bad Shiki when Shiki is literally Humans that cant live without blood? If Isis become Shiki then that would be bad Shiki and they may kill hundreds or thousands of people every day just to satisfy themselves.

Oh by the way the shiki don't even need to kill in order to live... they can bite a person 3 times an move on to the next workout turning them or killing.....

tell me more about it,
Typical Shiki supporter "Shiki doesnt want to kill but they have to kill in order to live".
You: Shiki dont even need to kill in order to live.
now what? Is Shiki the existence that need to kill millions of people just to live few more years or they are some hypocrite asshole who can live without killing humans but still choose to kill?

like i said if they can live without harming humans then i can accept their existence as co-exist, but like the way they act in anime, that's a big NO.

davinci12 said:
jonnyhan said:
Mr. Thread starter, how old are you?

probably 12

You know you've just insulted every other 12y/o child.
GensanJul 15, 2015 7:31 PM
Jul 18, 2015 4:54 AM
Jun 2015
If someone existed in the non sensical anime that is shiki it is pretty obvious that one should side with humans.

1. It is explained that Shiki's do not need to murder humans to survive, they can survive off drinking blood. This means the Shiki's that kill people have no justified reason for killing people, they are basically lower than humans that live of animalistic instincts with the sentience of humans. The one Shiki I recall that was against the murdering of humans was instantly killed off for defying the goth loli family.

2. Why are the original Shiki creating more Shiki? Not only does that create liabilities but everyone is going to notice that over 20 people died in such a small time frame. This will create logistical issues in the future because they would need more blood to feed them all and also the government would instantly know something is wrong when so many people have died and others have gone "missing" in the village. Also, there is nothing moral about changing someone into a monster especially when the chance of success is low.

The sad reason the anime gives is the dumb goth loli was lonely and wanted a safe space to live, when she already had a family and could easily survive off blood transfusions because she was the richest person in the village. In truth, the goth loli is horrible and deserved to die more than any other character to the show and extremely hard to feel sympathy for. When moral questions are easily solved and characters always pick the dumbest one for the sake of plot it is impossible to relate to the characters or to give a shit about the themes.

3. Why is the only shiki character that goes against the shiki is the anti-social loner? There are characters in the show they have a higher motivation for turning against the Shiki but instantly turn against their families and friends they known and loved for years for no other reasons because of the plot said so. Nobody human would act this way if they were put into that situation. They would instantly warn everybody of the shit going down and possibly make a plea deal to ensure their survival for the sake of their families, neighbors and friends.

4. Why do humans in the anime instantly go insane and jovial while massacring the shiki? It seems it was for the sake of shock value and lacks any grounding in reality. There are people that can happily murder people during a war but that kind of change does not happen in a day or a week but months and years of indoctrination and trauma. Most people would be jaded killing their neighbors and family because anyone with a brain could confirm they were sentient when the first shiki killed in front of them was probably somebody everyone knew in the village because they were loaded with money. The story tries to balance this by showing some characters second guessing themselves but it doesn't really work when most of the characters are picking the most extreme unreasonable action out of many reactions to a shocking revelation.

5. Even if some Shiki's had tragic endings like Nao and the nurse, ultimately the shiki deserved to die especially the goth loli and her family. The ones that could co-exist with humans would have to work indoors or during the night for the rest of their lives unless they were a werewolf and the ones that could not control themselves would have to be locked away excluded from others for the safety of the village. While the best ending would be finding a way for the surviving shiki to live in the village, ultimately what the humans did was justified like killing a pack of tigers near a small village.

Ultimately when you factor all of these issues and the characters all lacking character development besides the doctor, it is hard to feel sympathy for any of the characters. The anime was loaded with too many characters and horrendous pacing issues and always managed to pull away all the main characters and focus on the boring side characters or the one character the appears twice that nobody gives a shit about. Shiki had some potential to be a good anime but the themes explored are pretentious and the way the characters act is unrealistic as hell. Shinsekai Yori does everything Shiki does better at exploring the moral gray area of a crazy situation even if some of the supporting characters were flat.
Jul 20, 2015 10:44 PM

Nov 2014
Can't pick a solid side, so neither.

Jul 23, 2015 11:32 AM

Jun 2013
Both sides were assholes, so neither.
Jul 25, 2015 4:19 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Animefreak17a said:

that why i dont count bad Shiki, what make you think there's no bad Shiki when Shiki is literally Humans that cant live without blood? If Isis become Shiki then that would be bad Shiki and they may kill hundreds or thousands of people every day just to satisfy themselves.

tell me more about it,
Typical Shiki supporter "Shiki doesnt want to kill but they have to kill in order to live".
You: Shiki dont even need to kill in order to live.
now what? Is Shiki the existence that need to kill millions of people just to live few more years or they are some hypocrite asshole who can live without killing humans but still choose to kill?

like i said if they can live without harming humans then i can accept their existence as co-exist, but like the way they act in anime, that's a big NO.

davinci12 said:

probably 12

You know you've just insulted every other 12y/o child.

nope that how old human supporters are....and im not talking about years ether

im a shiki supporter

Jul 25, 2015 8:39 PM

Jul 2014
then you should reply about what make you think there's no bad shiki?

if Shiki can live without killing why do they need to kill?

You said humans are scums, but
Shiki=Dead Humans that need blood to survive.
They only need blood and they dont need to kill, but still they chose to kill. then, isnt that made Shiki Double scums?

With the way they act in the village how long do you think they will last before they run out of human blood?
GensanJul 25, 2015 11:14 PM
Jul 29, 2015 7:39 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
then you should reply about what make you think there's no bad shiki?

if Shiki can live without killing why do they need to kill?

You said humans are scums, but
Shiki=Dead Humans that need blood to survive.
They only need blood and they dont need to kill, but still they chose to kill. then, isnt that made Shiki Double scums?

With the way they act in the village how long do you think they will last before they run out of human blood?

There are no bad shiki..... do you think they want to kill people just for the sake of killing people......

They did what they did for two reasons

1 they wanted a place to live and get away from the fearful humanity.......

Let me ask you this...........

If sunako and her family wanted to live in peace with humans.... don't you think she would of done it along time ago.......... now ask your self..... why didn't she ask the villagers if she could stay and told them who and what her family is.... why do you think she didn't do that..... it was because she knows humans hate and fear what they don't understand........If you watched the series and saw sunakos back story... you would see that her own family abandoned her when she turned in to a shiki.... they was afraid of het....... her own daughter....... And they left her in a barn with out even seeing her for 20 years...... And she went looking for them for 50 years...... she still loved them but they didn't feel the same anymore..... this is what made her nit trust humans anymore.. expect for a few.

Also if you had payed attention to the series ( like most human supporters don't) you would realise that the shiki don't need to kill in order to get there blood..... it takes 4 times to brink human blood and turn humans in to shiki or die...... so if they drink human blood 3 times and then move on to the next so the humans can recover then no one has to die....

Also... If sunako did this plan there would still be two problems..

1 if she did do this plan and she was around for years then the humans would see that sunako and her family isn't aging.... And that would draw unwanted attention and they would see that they wasn't human.

2 they would get caught if someone saw them drinking human blood and sunako didn't see them then it would be trouble for them f the other villagers found out.

They knew the villagers would never accept them for what they are..... And thats why they did what they did.....

Oh yeah and your one to talk... like there was no bad humans.... like.. oh I don't know..... the bearded bastard who enjoyed kiling including humans.

I swear you human supporters are just too stupid.

The hero monk did what he wanted to do ..... not what others wanted him to do....... unlike that bastard doctor who gave in to peer pressure and became something he hated.

The humans are the scum here... h look sunako and the monk got away.... lol

Up yours human hick supporter

im a shiki supporter

Jul 29, 2015 9:49 PM

Jul 2014
Still go around and don't give a straight answer.
let me tell you this, Shiki come from dead human so if good human died then they will become good shiki and if bad human died they will become bad shiki.

btw i never said there's no bad human it's only you who said there's no bad shiki. Both side are asshole but if i have to choose between the defender assholes and the invader asshole, then i'll choose the former. it's the same as if some other country invade my country i'll choose my own country over other.

ok now tell me if that [bearded bastard who enjoyed kiling including humans](or whatever you call him) become Shiki, will he become good shiki or bad shiki? If Isis become Shiki will they become good shiki or bad Shiki?

I'm not saying that that bearded guy's completely right, but what he did is sacrifice the small part to save the big part, he had to kill so the Shiki will not spread to other village. he kill human because he suspected that guy already infected by Shiki.
Jul 29, 2015 10:07 PM

Dec 2012
Humans because shiki kill humans to live, while humans kill shiki to survive.

Might sound the same, but its not. The 'lives' of a few hundred shiki are not worth killing thousands of humans under the hope of a possible (unwanted) return for them, its not only selfish but unfair.

I understand the shiki did not choose to become that way, its sort of unfair in its own sense, but thats more of a reason to see that they really have no place anymore in that world. To survive they would need to become what they hate.
InfatuateJul 29, 2015 10:11 PM

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jul 29, 2015 10:20 PM

Jul 2014
Infatuate said:

Might sound the same, but its not. The 'lives' of a few hundred shiki are not worth killing thousands of humans under the hope of a possible (unwanted) return for them, its not only selfish but unfair.

I understand the shiki did not choose to become that way, its sort of unfair in its own sense, but thats more of a reason to see that they really have no place anymore in that world. To survive they would need to become what they hate.
Actually they can survive without killing but they still choose to kill. they can lock some human, sucked blood a few time then feed them foods after a few day they suck blood again and repeat the cycle but that's worse than killing human. Or they can just buy blood and drink it but they didn't do it.
Jul 30, 2015 12:08 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Still go around and don't give a straight answer.
let me tell you this, Shiki come from dead human so if good human died then they will become good shiki and if bad human died they will become bad shiki.

btw i never said there's no bad human it's only you who said there's no bad shiki. Both side are asshole but if i have to choose between the defender assholes and the invader asshole, then i'll choose the former. it's the same as if some other country invade my country i'll choose my own country over other.

ok now tell me if that [bearded bastard who enjoyed kiling including humans](or whatever you call him) become Shiki, will he become good shiki or bad shiki? If Isis become Shiki will they become good shiki or bad Shiki?

I'm not saying that that bearded guy's completely right, but what he did is sacrifice the small part to save the big part, he had to kill so the Shiki will not spread to other village. he kill human because he suspected that guy already infected by Shiki.

Tue same with you you go around in cycles ......

The humans forced there way of life on others like the monk and his father..... He hateed the village because they forced his father to become something he or his father didn't want and they also threatened him...... even when he had a stroke they still threatened him to continue his job as head monk........ so these hicks care about there way of life then the well being of this person..... what dicks.

How are they bad shiki.... just trying to feed them selfs.... like we eat animals and plants to continue living....... they might of been invaders..... but here's the thing..... THE SHIKI DIDN'T DO IT OUT OF MALICE INTENT........ they did it to make a home for them selfs.... And humans have been doing this since the dawn of man... taking others lands BECAUSE of greed and power......

The shiki on the other hand did it not because of greed and power but for a place to live... somewhere they can call home and not be discriminated by humans...... but sadly you wouldn't understand that........ again if sunako asked the villagers if she and her family could stay and told the villagers what they are and that they need blood..... do you honestly think that the humans would

I'm talking about the liquor store guy who murdered the temple people and leads the way to the temple... ans who took pleasure tormenting sunako in the manga..... didn't you pay attention.

I sympathize with the shiki because human beings are cruel things that hate anything that's not like them...... for example

SPOILERS******************************************************** FROM OTHER SHOWS

Naruto.... his villages hate and out casted him because of the Fox was in side him... this includes the other jinjuriki

Wolf children.... the mother in this series kept the fact that her children can turn in to wolfs from other people because she was a afraid that they would hurt her children for being not human.

Dance in the vampire bund.... the queen of the vampires wants peace with the humans but the humans hate and fear her kind... even hunting her kind and even humans who associate with with vampires...... yeah she wants a co existence with humans but they still hate and fear her.

X-Men..... humans with powers are hated by humans and are out casted by human society

Trigun.... vash and knives was beaten by Steve and hated by him and was beaten by him...... why... BECAUSE they wasn't human and saw then as monsters.... And it's thanks to him knives turned in to a monster.

Zakuro..... spirits are looked down on by humans and sees them as freaks .... EVEN THO THE SPIRITS ARE HELPING THEM REGARDLESS.

Elfen lied..... humans are the reason lucy turned out the way she did.... she was bullied so bad that she killed them..... why did she get bullied.... BECAUSE off her horns and pink hair and eyes.

From the New world...... humans have rats has slaves ans looks down on them..... watch this you'll be surprised.

The 4400
Crest of the stars
Rognorok the animation

Dude I can do this all day

All these series had non humans in them and the humans hated and feared them because they wasn't humans.......

SPOILERS OVER********************************************************

Get it now..... but I guess a human supporter wouldn't understand what I'm saying.....

So no if sunako did ask if she could stay and asked the humans for blood.... I wounder what they would say......... obviously no.... why.... BECAUSE humans hate and fear what they don't understand.......... all these hicks car about is there way of life over the lives of other people.

And if my mother turned in to a shiki.... I would gladly help her.... unlike a heartless git like you who'd kill his mother if she did turn in to one..... And any humans was going to kill her...... then I'd kill them first.

Your move
geekfreak17aJul 30, 2015 5:42 AM

im a shiki supporter

Jul 30, 2015 12:09 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Infatuate said:

Actually they can survive without killing but they still choose to kill. they can lock some human, sucked blood a few time then feed them foods after a few day they suck blood again and repeat the cycle but that's worse than killing human. Or they can just buy blood and drink it but they didn't do it.

Did you even think to why they killed people...... again not out of malice but to slowly make the village there's.... but sadly you don't get it like most human supporters don't........ -_-

im a shiki supporter

Jul 30, 2015 12:20 AM

Dec 2012
-Gensan- said:
Infatuate said:

I don't think 1 human is enough to feed an entire village of shiki.

Also, kidnapping and torturing humans? How is that any better?

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jul 30, 2015 3:27 AM

Jul 2014
Infatuate said:
-Gensan- said:

i never said 1 human is enough( sorry i should've wrote humans instead of human), and i never said it's better, but the opposite. and i never accepted their existence( unless they can do it without killing humans).

Animefreak17a said:
-snip-

Because why did they want to make the village theirs in the first place? i know you gonna talk about because the village will not support/accept them blah blah blah. But they're the one who wanted to co-exist, they should be the one who make human to understand them the monk accepted them because he has time to understand them but for the villagers, everything happened in a single night they dont even have time to think they dont even have time to accepted them. it's like some psychopath broke into your house, kill your whole family and then when they're caught they said they're not doing it because they want to. The Monk and the sniper guy(forgot his name sorry) are the example that there are human that support/accept them(Shiki).

They dont need to kill but they still chose to kill and you said they're not doing because they want to. it's the same as saying Isis only kill people because they want US to accepted their terms.

btw it's not the same as we eat animals, because we only eat livestock that raise/breed to be eaten ( there's law about animals we can't kill. )

*btw. i skipped your spoilers, sorry. ( you shouldn't bring other anime into debate. )

Edit: just noticed at the end of your spoilers you talk about what if my family turn into Shiki. i think i already answer this already if you really read my posts. IF they can live with just my blood without harming other i'll support/help them with all i have. but if they can only live by HARMING/KILLING other( which is only possible in your family ) then i'll be the one who end their curse, because deep down inside, i know they dont want to do it.
GensanJul 30, 2015 3:44 AM
Jul 30, 2015 5:40 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Infatuate said:

i never said 1 human is enough( sorry i should've wrote humans instead of human), and i never said it's better, but the opposite. and i never accepted their existence( unless they can do it without killing humans).

Animefreak17a said:
-snip-

Because why did they want to make the village theirs in the first place? i know you gonna talk about because the village will not support/accept them blah blah blah. But they're the one who wanted to co-exist, they should be the one who make human to understand them the monk accepted them because he has time to understand them but for the villagers, everything happened in a single night they dont even have time to think they dont even have time to accepted them. it's like some psychopath broke into your house, kill your whole family and then when they're caught they said they're not doing it because they want to. The Monk and the sniper guy(forgot his name sorry) are the example that there are human that support/accept them(Shiki).

They dont need to kill but they still chose to kill and you said they're not doing because they want to. it's the same as saying Isis only kill people because they want US to accepted their terms.

btw it's not the same as we eat animals, because we only eat livestock that raise/breed to be eaten ( there's law about animals we can't kill. )

*btw. i skipped your spoilers, sorry. ( you shouldn't bring other anime into debate. )

Edit: just noticed at the end of your spoilers you talk about what if my family turn into Shiki. i think i already answer this already if you really read my posts. IF they can live with just my blood without harming other i'll support/help them with all i have. but if they can only live by HARMING/KILLING other( which is only possible in your family ) then i'll be the one who end their curse, because deep down inside, i know they dont want to do it.

Because they got really really tired of moving around all the time.... If you read the manga.... one of her family members got to the point of braking down and said she was tired of moving around all the time and so they decided to find a place where it's out of the way and no one would be around and the village is the perfect place to live.

Ok then then let me ask you this..... let's just say sunako did come out and told the villagers who and what she and her family was..... what do you think there reaction would be...... ..... a... oh yeah of course you can stay of course we will give you blood of course your welcome here....... yeah I'm calling bullshit on that..........the humans never wanted a co existence.... the shiki do... in fact sunako was the one who wanted to he accepted for who and what she is.........I mean look a her back story... her family.... her blood family abandoned when she turned on to a shiki and never saw her again.........

And if her own family abandoned her then what are the chances of complete strangers accepting her..... sure you had the monk and her human foster father.... but who was to say that the villagers would accept her if she told them.... some might but the whole village...... No I don't think so because those hicks only care about there way of life over what others want......

Also what is to stop the villagers from killing her and her family if she did come on peace but they refused them and saw them as monster......

Dance in the vampire bund SPOILERS******************

The queen of the vampires reviled her self to the world and her kind and she wanted a co existence .... And now what was stopping the humans from killing her and her kind........answer

She was protected by the government
She payed off the national dept
She has wealth and power

Even tho she and her kind came in peace the humans still hated and feared her kind and even killing humans who associated with vampires........

SPOILERS OVER**********************

The shiki was weak against the humans nothing could stop the humans fron attacking them...... tell me what is there to stop these hicks from killing the shiki if they did try to come in peace..........come on tell me...

Also have you seen X-Men.... humans hate the mutants because of what they are... even tho the government is protecting them there is still hate groups to worry about.......

It's the same with the villagers...some might accept them but you can't say all of them will even if they did come in peace........

It's like what happened in America when Martha lutha kill Was around ..... in during his time black people was persecuted just because of the colour of there skin and look at the kkk......even tho slavery had ended ...white people still looked down on black people and made them go to the back of the bus......

Now I see my fellow man as equals regardless of what colour they are or what they believe in... non of that matters too me.... but there are people out there who hates anyone who isn't the same colour as them and or doesn't believe in the same thing as them..... like kkk and isis... these groups would kill you if you wasn't white or didn't believe in the same thing they did......

What I'm getting at is even tho I accept others .... everyone else isn't in the same boat as me..... And you can't say the same as the villagers......

And no it's not the same... isis WANTS TO KILL non believers BECAUSE they believe it's there holy duty.....

The shiki did what they did like what America did to the native Americans......... not exactly..... actually you say that if someone took your land away then you'd fight to keep it...... kinda hypocritical if your American.

It's not the same as isis... stop bullshiting.

I mean look what they did to the shiki..... they did worse then what the shiki ever did.... it wasn't fighting back.. ..... it was a massacre..... the are worse even killing there fellow humans.......I'm glad the humans lost the village.... serves them right.....

What they did to migumi was just sick
What that bastard doctor did to his wife.... He proved to us he didn't love her
What they did to the temple people
The shiki in the pipes

I can't believe you support these sick bastards...... you have problems dude.

Problem....... you can't Fed them your blood every night.... cause when one shiki bits you you get weaker and on the 4th night you'd ether turn or die.... which is why I said they bit the same person for each shiki and on the 4th night they drink from a different person so the person they was feeding on can recover.

By the way.... If you found out my family turned in to shiki and I was still human and you tried to kill them....... then I'd execute you my self......

It was funny how the bearded bastard was killed by the monk in the manga lol

Also let me ask you this....................

If you think sunako should of tried to co exist with humans.... don't you think she could of done it along time ago...... And if memory serves.... she once said she tried a co existence in the past but it didn't do so well.... I'm not sure which ep she said it..... or maybe it was the manga.......so yeah she had the right idea to not trust humans...... especially hicks
Your move
geekfreak17aJul 30, 2015 11:02 AM

im a shiki supporter

Jul 30, 2015 7:08 PM

Jul 2014
No I don't think so because those hicks only care about there way of life over what others want......
The Fact that Shiki killed human isn't that mean they only care about their way of life over what others want?

Ok then then let me ask you this..... let's just say sunako did come out and told the villagers who and what she and her family was..... what do you think there reaction would be...... ..... a... oh yeah of course you can stay of course we will give you blood of course your welcome here....... yeah I'm calling bullshit on that..........the humans never wanted a co existence.

it's like same sex relationship/married, all we need is understanding. instead of suddenly reveal about what they are, they should find a way to make the villagers understand about them first and reveal themselves later.

I mean look what they did to the shiki..... they did worse then what the shiki ever did.... it wasn't fighting back.. ..... it was a massacre..... the are worse even killing there fellow humans.......I'm glad the humans lost the village.... serves them right.....

dont forget that Shiki plan is to massacre the entire village. All humans did is counter it back before it's too late.

The shiki was weak against the humans nothing could stop the humans fron attacking them.........
Nope, they can manipulate any human that they bit, it's just that they can't come out at day and humans attack them off-guard. if they dont act on that night, it will be the humans side that being massacred.

tell me what is there to stop these hicks from killing the shiki if they did try to come in peace..........come on tell me

Understand will prevent them from killing Shiki. If Shiki didnt kill any villager in the first place and start building the understanding from the get go. And it's similar to making friend it not like you go infront of someone and then you can add them as friend, it builds from understanding.

It's like what happened in America when Martha lutha kill Was around ..... in during his time black people was persecuted just because of the colour of there skin
and look at now. we accepted almost everything. woman right, same sex married etc.

she had the right idea to not trust humans...... especially hicks

since shiki start the killing, so the villagers had the right to angry them and to not trust them. because Shiki invade them, they have every right to counter.

he did what he needed to. if he dont do that, all the villagers would have died. He love her, but she already dead and he just accepted the truth.

It's the same with the villagers...some might accept them but you can't say all of them will even if they did come in peace.

on what proof did you say so? yeah, i'm not sure if all of the villagers will accept them too( since it's up to writer on what kinda of fiction he want to write), but look at the black and white people stuffs, not all of white people accepted black people. but overall, white people accepted them and gave them equal right.
My theory on how her foster father accepted her is, he adopted her, lives with her, love her, take cares of her and he found out later of what she is, but he understand her and accepted her. ( dont know how they really met since it's doesnt show in anime)

By the way.... If you found out my family turned in to shiki and I was still human and you tried to kill them....... then I'd execute you my self.

ONLY if they intended to harm other.

*about bring other anime into discussion.
what the point of bring other fiction into this fiction? you know everyone can write a fiction about how Shiki brutally play with humans life or vice versa right? what about those harem stuffs that people living with monster? see? this fiction is this fiction, other fiction is other fiction and fiction is fiction, not reality. Stop bring other fiction into discussion, please.

If you think sunako should of tried to co exist with humans.... don't you think she could of done it along time ago

the writer dont show it, so we can only assume that she only did tried once but gave up just because she failed once.

What I'm getting at is even tho I accept others .... everyone else isn't in the same boat as me.

No, you only accepted what you want to accepted, you never consider accepting humans in the first place. but for me, if Shiki can exists without harming other then i accepted them ( seems like i'm saying this same stuff hundreds time already V_V *tired* )

Actually to keep our debate short let me clarify this.
In this Fiction story, i never said humans side is not cruel nor innocent.
what i'm doing is point out that Shiki is not innocent like you said.
so this kind of sentence is pointless
The shiki in the pipes

since i never deny them in the first place.

* [ spoiler ]-insert_texts-[ /spoiler]
[ quote ]-insert_texts-[ /quote ]
this is how to use quote and spoiler tag ( sorry, no offense but just want to make it easy for us to understand each other)
Jul 31, 2015 12:13 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
No I don't think so because those hicks only care about there way of life over what others want......
The Fact that Shiki killed human isn't that mean they only care about their way of life over what others want?

Ok then then let me ask you this..... let's just say sunako did come out and told the villagers who and what she and her family was..... what do you think there reaction would be...... ..... a... oh yeah of course you can stay of course we will give you blood of course your welcome here....... yeah I'm calling bullshit on that..........the humans never wanted a co existence.

it's like same sex relationship/married, all we need is understanding. instead of suddenly reveal about what they are, they should find a way to make the villagers understand about them first and reveal themselves later.

dont forget that Shiki plan is to massacre the entire village. All humans did is counter it back before it's too late.

The shiki was weak against the humans nothing could stop the humans fron attacking them.........
Nope, they can manipulate any human that they bit, it's just that they can't come out at day and humans attack them off-guard. if they dont act on that night, it will be the humans side that being massacred.

tell me what is there to stop these hicks from killing the shiki if they did try to come in peace..........come on tell me

Understand will prevent them from killing Shiki. If Shiki didnt kill any villager in the first place and start building the understanding from the get go. And it's similar to making friend it not like you go infront of someone and then you can add them as friend, it builds from understanding.

It's like what happened in America when Martha lutha kill Was around ..... in during his time black people was persecuted just because of the colour of there skin
and look at now. we accepted almost everything. woman right, same sex married etc.

she had the right idea to not trust humans...... especially hicks

since shiki start the killing, so the villagers had the right to angry them and to not trust them. because Shiki invade them, they have every right to counter.

he did what he needed to. if he dont do that, all the villagers would have died. He love her, but she already dead and he just accepted the truth.

It's the same with the villagers...some might accept them but you can't say all of them will even if they did come in peace.

on what proof did you say so? yeah, i'm not sure if all of the villagers will accept them too( since it's up to writer on what kinda of fiction he want to write), but look at the black and white people stuffs, not all of white people accepted black people. but overall, white people accepted them and gave them equal right.
My theory on how her foster father accepted her is, he adopted her, lives with her, love her, take cares of her and he found out later of what she is, but he understand her and accepted her. ( dont know how they really met since it's doesnt show in anime)

By the way.... If you found out my family turned in to shiki and I was still human and you tried to kill them....... then I'd execute you my self.

ONLY if they intended to harm other.

*about bring other anime into discussion.
what the point of bring other fiction into this fiction? you know everyone can write a fiction about how Shiki brutally play with humans life or vice versa right? what about those harem stuffs that people living with monster? see? this fiction is this fiction, other fiction is other fiction and fiction is fiction, not reality. Stop bring other fiction into discussion, please.

If you think sunako should of tried to co exist with humans.... don't you think she could of done it along time ago

the writer dont show it, so we can only assume that she only did tried once but gave up just because she failed once.

What I'm getting at is even tho I accept others .... everyone else isn't in the same boat as me.

No, you only accepted what you want to accepted, you never consider accepting humans in the first place. but for me, if Shiki can exists without harming other then i accepted them ( seems like i'm saying this same stuff hundreds time already V_V *tired* )

Actually to keep our debate short let me clarify this.
In this Fiction story, i never said humans side is not cruel nor innocent.
what i'm doing is point out that Shiki is not innocent like you said.
so this kind of sentence is pointless
The shiki in the pipes

since i never deny them in the first place.

* [ spoiler ]-insert_texts-[ /spoiler]
[ quote ]-insert_texts-[ /quote ]
this is how to use quote and spoiler tag ( sorry, no offense but just want to make it easy for us to understand each other)

1 yes they did.... in the manga they threatened the head monk to continue his job ... a job that he was raised to do by family.... And when he had a stroke this is when they threatened them to continue.... so yes they did threaten him and which means they only cared about there way of life then the health of this old man.

2 yes yes I understand that I agree.... but here's the thing some people won't ever accept gays because it was burned in to them by there parents....... It's like al quada or Isis.... these people completely refuse gays and sees them as an abomination and even perants would kill there own kids because of there sexuality.......... so not everyone will agree and will be forever closed minded about gays and such.. No matter what you say.

3 nope they didn't massacre they just fed on the humans to slowly make it there's...... the humans on the other head ....DID MAKE A massacre....... the temple the pipes from episode 18 and on wards...

4 yeah I wounder why they didn't do that when the humans was hunting the shiki.........I made my point.

5 again not everyone will agree and will hunt the shiki and fear them even if they did come in peace... look at those series I mentioned earlier.. those had non humans in them and the humans hated and feared ...... And the non humans did nothing wrong to the humans.....

Trigun
Elfen lied
Tiger and bunny
Dance in the vampire bund
Wolf children
Spice and wolf
X-Men
Rognorok the animation
Fruits basket
Naruto
Zaruko
Ect ect

All these had non humans and humans with powers and they was hated by humans even when they didn't do anything wrong to humans.......... humans hate and fear what they don't understand and that's a absolute fact absolutely......... say that..... understanding will make people open up to

The kkk
The nazis
Isis
Ect

These are hate groups these people refuse to accept people because of there differences..... so you saying ..... understanding isn't that simple and easy otherwise everyone in the world would of done it along time ago.

6 yeah but these shiki brink human blood.... stories that was past down like Dracula and such... people aren't going to say yes to blood suckers..... especially old people.

7 ok fine but the monk had the right to kill the bearded bastard and sunako has the right to kill the villagers because what they did to her family....... oh look an eye for an eye...... yeah revenge solves nothing.

8..... ok get back to you later

9 lol he didn't find out later.... He found out she was a shiki when they first met and his parents was greedy selfish people............... so there goes that.

You know what's really really funny........ you say people understanding others is what drives to peace and acceptance ans what not....... Well you sure don't have a lot of that.......

See you side with the humans and you see the shiki as monsters and invaders and what not and you challenge me because I side with the shiki...... Well.... It's ironic and very hypocritical of you because ....

1 you don't even try to understand why the shiki did what they did.... you just see them as invaders and killers...... you don't see why they did it......... they didn't do it because they was evil or the was the bad guys or out of malice intent...... they did it because

1 they wanted a home
2 they knew they wouldn't be accepted by humans
3 they need humans to feed on

I understand why the shiki did what they did....... And you say.. people need to understand others...........Well I don't see you trying to understand why the shiki did what they did.. nor are you trying to understand why I side with the shiki........... so again your acceptance speech and understanding speech is hypocritical...... you don't understand anything.... Your a one sided human supporter that lacks understanding....... If anything.... the people who voted

Shiki
And neither

Are the ones who understand the most.... sure the neither votes saw both as monsters but at least they was how monster the humans became

9 the reason I bring fiction in to other fiction is because they are similar to those other works and is more like reality then you think

10..... again it was too risky to trust humans considering what she is... otherwise they wouldn't of been moving around so much before coming to the village.

I can say the same with you with the humans.... hypocrite

Oh one more thing

You say that I shouldn't bring other series in to this argument because they aren't the same and they don't mix and such....... Well let me ask you this......

Where do you think the creators of these series got there inspiration from.......... answer... us the human race......you can say that bringing other series in to this isn't valied but they come from the same source which is us..... so yes I will bring other series in to this argument because they are the same.... they are addressing the same thing

Segregation
Racism
Separatism
Fear and hate to the unknown
Superiority

And all these series I brought up have these and its the same with shiki

Dude I know what I'm talking about..... Your just sugar coating things.

You make everything sound so easy and simple..... If that's the case then it should be simple in real life right?...... wrong life isn't that simple...... Cause if it was then we wouldn't be having

Wars
Racism
Segregation
Ect ect

I'm all for opening my doors to new ideas and accepting people for who they are...... but the shiki in this is so complex ........... I told you this before

Why they did what they did and there reasons why...... It's not that simple of saying...... oh there the bad guys cause they killed people......... again why did they..... again because they wanted to make a home for them selfs and they knew if the humans caught wind of who they are who knows what the humans would do to them..... remember this takes place I think was the early 90s and the villagers consists of old people who lived in a age where anything diffrent is bad..... maybe I'm egsagarting a bit on that .... but I know what I'm talking about........

I'm glad you have the right idea of acceptance and understanding but you fail to see it from the shikis point of few.... I saw it from the humans point of view and understand why they did what they did but they was worse then the shiki
geekfreak17aJul 31, 2015 2:35 AM

im a shiki supporter

Jul 31, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2014
yes yes I understand that I agree.... but here's the thing some people won't ever accept gays because it was burned in to them by there parents....... It's like al quada or Isis.... these people completely refuse gays and sees them as an abomination and even perants would kill there own kids because of there sexuality.......... so not everyone will agree and will be forever closed minded about gays and such.. No matter what you say.

stop dreaming of everyone agree on the same thing, Shiki dont need everyone to accept them, Majority is enough. Nothing is 100%. Even in Shiki term there's Shiki that refused to kill and chose to die(the nurse) and there's Shiki that force other Shiki to kill humans, otherwise their family will be next to die.(Blue hair guy).

nope they didn't massacre they just fed on the humans to slowly make it there's...... the humans on the other head ....DID MAKE A massacre....... the temple the pipes from episode 18 and on wards...

That's because the humans act faster, they attacked first. If they dont do anything until the festival end, then it will human side that being killed. ( Did you forgot Shiki's plan already? )

yeah I wounder why they didn't do that when the humans was hunting the shiki.

Have you ever read/watch any Art of wars books/shows? Have you ever heard the term attack off guard? without proper commander to command, being attacked off guard have no chance to retaliate.

yeah but these shiki brink human blood.... stories that was past down like Dracula and such... people aren't going to say yes to blood suckers..... especially old people.
no need to be blood sucker, just reveal that they need to drink blood to survive is enough, they dont need it every day and they dont even need alot of it. If they know how to approach they can come with peace( but the writer chose to make war, well it's boring as fuck if it's end like reality ).

again not everyone will agree and will hunt the shiki and fear them even if they did come in peace... look at those series I mentioned earlier.. those had non humans in them and the humans hated and feared

Again, you dont need 100%.

ok fine but the monk had the right to kill the bearded bastard and sunako has the right to kill the villagers because what they did to her family....... oh look an eye for an eye...... yeah revenge solves nothing.

>the monk help outsider to invade their home.
>sunako invaded the village first.
-If we talking about right, they both have no right.

1 you don't even try to understand why the shiki did what they did.... you just see them as invaders and killers...... you don't see why they did it......... they didn't do it because they was evil or the was the bad guys or out of malice intent...... they did it because

1 they wanted a home

if a psychopath kill one's entire family because they want home, it doesnt make him less guilty.

I understand why the shiki did what they did.

i know your understand is because they dont want to run anymore, they want home. BUT that never can be a reason to kill an entire villagers.

the reason I bring fiction in to other fiction is because they are similar to those other works and is more like reality then you think
fiction is fiction no matter how close it is. two horizon straight lines will never be crossed no matter how far the end goes. so PLEASE so bring other into it. it's pointless. among co-exist i've known HxH is the closest one to reality but it's not place to talk about that here.

again it was too risky to trust humans considering what she is... otherwise they wouldn't of been moving around so much before coming to the village.
theirs people that accepted her, her foster can be her bridge but they didn't do it, why? because there will be no story for us if that happened.

Your logic
Humans defended theirs home = selfish bastard
Shiki who invade for home = justice

if they cant come with peaceful agreement. in order to have home, both of them needed to kill one other.

how monster the humans became

told you already. i never denied how bad humans are. becuase WE, HUMANS will go beyond monstrous as long as can keep our species alive.

You shoulnt talking about how bad humans are, because i'm not going to deny it anyway. but my point is for you to admit that Shiki is not innocent.

I know why humans kill Shiki and I know why Shiki kill humans, both of them have reason but i chose humans reason over Shiki, that's all. But for you, you never admitted how bad Shiki act(yeah they have reason but it's still doesnt make it less bad).

Psycho Serial killers killed humans because they can't stop theirs mental state doesn't allow them to stop. but that doesnt make them less guilty.
GensanJul 31, 2015 3:06 AM
Jul 31, 2015 6:37 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
yes yes I understand that I agree.... but here's the thing some people won't ever accept gays because it was burned in to them by there parents....... It's like al quada or Isis.... these people completely refuse gays and sees them as an abomination and even perants would kill there own kids because of there sexuality.......... so not everyone will agree and will be forever closed minded about gays and such.. No matter what you say.

stop dreaming of everyone agree on the same thing, Shiki dont need everyone to accept them, Majority is enough. Nothing is 100%. Even in Shiki term there's Shiki that refused to kill and chose to die(the nurse) and there's Shiki that force other Shiki to kill humans, otherwise their family will be next to die.(Blue hair guy).

nope they didn't massacre they just fed on the humans to slowly make it there's...... the humans on the other head ....DID MAKE A massacre....... the temple the pipes from episode 18 and on wards...

That's because the humans act faster, they attacked first. If they dont do anything until the festival end, then it will human side that being killed. ( Did you forgot Shiki's plan already? )

yeah I wounder why they didn't do that when the humans was hunting the shiki.

Have you ever read/watch any Art of wars books/shows? Have you ever heard the term attack off guard? without proper commander to command, being attacked off guard have no chance to retaliate.

yeah but these shiki brink human blood.... stories that was past down like Dracula and such... people aren't going to say yes to blood suckers..... especially old people.
no need to be blood sucker, just reveal that they need to drink blood to survive is enough, they dont need it every day and they dont even need alot of it. If they know how to approach they can come with peace( but the writer chose to make war, well it's boring as fuck if it's end like reality ).

again not everyone will agree and will hunt the shiki and fear them even if they did come in peace... look at those series I mentioned earlier.. those had non humans in them and the humans hated and feared

Again, you dont need 100%.

ok fine but the monk had the right to kill the bearded bastard and sunako has the right to kill the villagers because what they did to her family....... oh look an eye for an eye...... yeah revenge solves nothing.

>the monk help outsider to invade their home.
>sunako invaded the village first.
-If we talking about right, they both have no right.

1 they wanted a home

if a psychopath kill one's entire family because they want home, it doesnt make him less guilty.

I understand why the shiki did what they did.

i know your understand is because they dont want to run anymore, they want home. BUT that never can be a reason to kill an entire villagers.

the reason I bring fiction in to other fiction is because they are similar to those other works and is more like reality then you think
fiction is fiction no matter how close it is. two horizon straight lines will never be crossed no matter how far the end goes. so PLEASE so bring other into it. it's pointless. among co-exist i've known HxH is the closest one to reality but it's not place to talk about that here.

again it was too risky to trust humans considering what she is... otherwise they wouldn't of been moving around so much before coming to the village.
theirs people that accepted her, her foster can be her bridge but they didn't do it, why? because there will be no story for us if that happened.

Your logic
Humans defended theirs home = selfish bastard
Shiki who invade for home = justice

if they cant come with peaceful agreement. in order to have home, both of them needed to kill one other.

how monster the humans became

told you already. i never denied how bad humans are. becuase WE, HUMANS will go beyond monstrous as long as can keep our species alive.

You shoulnt talking about how bad humans are, because i'm not going to deny it anyway. but my point is for you to admit that Shiki is not innocent.

I know why humans kill Shiki and I know why Shiki kill humans, both of them have reason but i chose humans reason over Shiki, that's all. But for you, you never admitted how bad Shiki act(yeah they have reason but it's still doesnt make it less bad).

Psycho Serial killers killed humans because they can't stop theirs mental state doesn't allow them to stop. but that doesnt make them less guilty.

Even if you say oh not everyone doesn't need to accept the shiki......And only a majority does ...... doesn't mean everything is going to be ok..... look at hitler.... He was a minority but he rose to power.... ans look what he did....... who's to say... that those minorities will start killing the shiki even if it would be illegal to hunt them......

In dance in the vampire bund

This about that .

Oh by the way... it was to get things going quicker (blue haird guy)

Ok
Then so should should we have killed every single german during world war 1 and 2 so non of this would of happened again.......because if we did then we would be no better then the humans in shiki..... If wasn't depending..... it was genocide.... an that's how I see it.... it was. Mass murder.... with out mercy and laughing and smiling while doing it too...... man you are sick.

Yeah I remember.... it was to kidnap people from near by city's to feed them.... so what ... we are over populated anyways........ And to be fair sunakos plan was a childish one ... hell even the blue haired guy said it would of never worked in the manga.... but that's what sunako is....a child who never grew up.

Yeah I have... but instead of a ... sease fire they wouldn't stop killing the shiki they wouldn't stop til they was all dead...... can you say genocide....

Yeah I think you haven't heard of the word paranoia have you...... even if they reviled them selfs what was stop stop the humans from attacking them out of fear....... again I made my point.

The queen of the vampires tried to come in peace but she was still feared so what's your point.

And no the monk didn't help her invade... stop talking shit... He didn't help her invade..... >_> typical human supporter..... He didn't find out til later what she was doing and he understood why she did what she was doing...... the monk was forced by the villagers to be cone the next head monk of the village.... his life wasn't his own he didn't have a saying what he wanted to do with his life.... And then after what he saw with his former friend the doctor what he did to his wife...... He decided he wasn't going to let others control his life and decided what e was going to do...... And to me..... that is a hero...... unlike that hypocrite doctor.

Yep you believe in a eye for a eye............ Your crazy.

Again I told YOU why they did it but sadly I guess people like you will never get it....... what a pity.

Ok ok ok then what was they supposed to do just walk up and say who they are then the villagers says ok you can stay and they all have a party........ man you need to think.

What only because you say so that I shouldn't bring that subject here..... no I will use that argument here and I believe it's a damn good argument..... you just won't accept my reasons why.

Let's see..... sunakos family feared her and locked her in a barn and they Ran away from her... for 20 years...... so if her own family abandoned her then what are the chances of complete strangers accepting her.... yes there might be a few like her foster father but who's to say they won't kill him for being associated with them.

Your logic

Genocide all the shiki
The humans are the heros even tho they did worse then the shiki the humans are still hero and won't stop til they kill all of them....

So genocide is justice....... you know who else uses justice to justify things...... the world government in one piece.......

Did humans even say enough is enough lets at least try to communicate with them and see if we can live in peace without killing......... hell there was humans who decided not to go the shiki and decided to leave the village instead and some of them wanted the blood shred to stop......... but the blood thirsty humans kept killing even humans....... so this makes the humans worse... only the few who didn't want kill anymore or left town are the good ones........ you side with the real monsters.

Yeah at the cost of others.... what makes us any better.

But you say humans aren't innocent but you side with them...... the shiki might not of been right of what they did but I understand why they did what they did....... And that's the difference.

I just said that it wasn't the right way what they did but I understand why they did what they did and that's why I sided with the shiki...... Cause I saw it from there point of view.

The shiki aren't psychopaths.... unlike the humans.. who killed even humans.......

Again I made my point........ dude you should stop cause I'm getting sick of saying my reasons why I sided with the shiki with you cause it's like talking to a homophobe no matter what you say no matter what you do.... you just can't see my point of view and accept why I sided with the shiki........

At least sunako got away.... And the villagers lost the village in the fire and lost it all.... that was ironic and funny
geekfreak17aJul 31, 2015 8:12 AM

im a shiki supporter

Jul 31, 2015 8:07 AM

Jul 2012
At least your passionate..... which I respect

im a shiki supporter

Jul 31, 2015 6:31 PM

Jul 2014
your wall of texts doesn't counter any augment. I never denied any humans bad act from the get go. I only provide you the reason why, but i never denied it.

Your logic

Genocide all the shiki
The humans are the heros even tho they did worse then the shiki the humans are still hero and won't stop til they kill all of them....

So genocide is justice....... you know who else uses justice to justify things

Never said Humans are justice. both Shiki and Humans act badly but you dont see it. you only see how bad humans act and ignored Shiki's side.

But you say humans aren't innocent but you side with them.
i said both of them not just humans. No one is innocent.

the shiki might not of been right of what they did but I understand why they did what they did....... And that's the difference.
There's no different both of them have dozens of reasons to kill each other but, if we try to keep every short and cut all the wall of text
humans's side / Shiki's side
They just want to protect their home. / They just want to have their own home.

stop trying to find excuse for them, both Humans and Shiki are in the same situation. if one is innocent other is innocent and if one is guilty the other is guilty. but you only see one side as guilty.

I just said that it wasn't the right way what they did but I understand why they did what they did and that's why I sided with the shiki...... Cause I saw it from there point of view.
I'm tired of using metaphor. So let's just says this, Just because they have reason doesn't mean they're innocent.

Again I made my point........ dude you should stop cause I'm getting sick of saying my reasons why I sided with the shiki with you cause it's like talking to a homophobe no matter what you say no matter what you do.... you just can't see my point of view and accept why I sided with the shiki.
You just need to admit that both humans and Shiki are guilty and the debate will end.
Aug 1, 2015 1:54 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
your wall of texts doesn't counter any augment. I never denied any humans bad act from the get go. I only provide you the reason why, but i never denied it.

Your logic

Genocide all the shiki

So genocide is justice....... you know who else uses justice to justify things

Never said Humans are justice. both Shiki and Humans act badly but you dont see it. you only see how bad humans act and ignored Shiki's side.

But you say humans aren't innocent but you side with them.
i said both of them not just humans. No one is innocent.

the shiki might not of been right of what they did but I understand why they did what they did....... And that's the difference.
There's no different both of them have dozens of reasons to kill each other but, if we try to keep every short and cut all the wall of text
humans's side / Shiki's side
They just want to protect their home. / They just want to have their own home.

stop trying to find excuse for them, both Humans and Shiki are in the same situation. if one is innocent other is innocent and if one is guilty the other is guilty. but you only see one side as guilty.

I'm tired of using metaphor. So let's just says this, Just because they have reason doesn't mean they're innocent.

Again I made my point........ dude you should stop cause I'm getting sick of saying my reasons why I sided with the shiki with you cause it's like talking to a homophobe no matter what you say no matter what you do.... you just can't see my point of view and accept why I sided with the shiki.
You just need to admit that both humans and Shiki are guilty and the debate will end.

Non of your arguments counter mine ether .

And it's the same with you but am you side with the humans..... sorry I mean the hicks.

The shiki wants to be accepted but knew they wouldn't be...... you stop excusing the humans

Man I'm so sick of you.

I saw the bad in the shiki and humans but I sided with the shiki because I understand them... unlike you..... you damn one sided hick supporter...... go and kill a bunch of people in a shrine

im a shiki supporter

Aug 1, 2015 12:00 PM
Jun 2015
Animefreak17a said:

And it's the same with you but am you side with the humans..... sorry I mean the hicks.

The shiki wants to be accepted but knew they wouldn't be...... you stop excusing the humans

Man I'm so sick of you.

I saw the bad in the shiki and humans but I sided with the shiki because I understand them... unlike you..... you damn one sided hick supporter...... go and kill a bunch of people in a shrine

People disagree with you because you are siding with the monsters(Shiki) that murder innocent villagers. In the episode when Masao is risen from the dead the blue haired werewolf (Tatsumi) gives him a choice to bite or drink a glass of blood. This is the point in the anime where it is explained to the viewer that Shiki do not have to kill people to survive. This alone makes all of the Shikis feeding on humans that lead to their deaths not justifiable because there was a simple and easy option for Shiki and humans to coexist either secretly or through diplomacy.

If you are talking about being accepted? The villagers accepted the Shiki with open arms at the beginning; nobody was weirded out that Shiki had abnormal eye color. The villagers only started to suspect the Shiki after seeing their dead love ones entering Sunako's property and the villagers started dropping like flies as soon as they moved into the village. The villagers had a right to defend themselves from a group of murderers that were quickly invading and slowly culling off villager's population. This what is triggered the massacre of the Shiki not because the humans were not accepting of the Shiki because they were "so different and innocent", but because their neighbors and families were murdered by walking corpses. You are exactly the type of audience the author was trying to fool and I am really surprised cheap victimization tactics could work on a viewer, but I guess everyone has dumb things they have thought of when they were a teenager.
Aug 1, 2015 7:01 PM

Jul 2014

you stop excusing the humans

No one want to hear this from you.

Nope, they are.

In first place you always believe that humans is guilty and Shiki is innocent but now you think they are bad.
I saw the bad in the shiki and humans but I sided with the shiki.

My argument is for you to accepted that Shiki is no better than humans. Shiki is not innocent.

when i made my point, you avoid it by bringing up about humans are bad which is i never denied it in first place.( Hence, a completely pointless reply)
here see it
me said:

^( i want you to see that Shiki also only care about their way of life )

1 yes they did.... in the manga they threatened the head monk to continue his job ... a job that he was raised to do by family.... And when he had a stroke this is when they threatened them to continue.... so yes they did threaten him and which means they only cared about there way of life then the health of this old man.
(^ i'm asking about the selfishness of Shiki and you talking about the Selfishness of Humans, out of blue...)

i bring reason into humans actions for you to see that humans have reason to kill too, just like Shiki. But just because they have reason doesn't mean they're innocent. both of them in the same situation, but you failed to see it and just keep saying humans are bad, humans are bad, humans are bad when i never denied it in the first place.

now let me rephrase everything in question mode.
please just reply with guilty or innocent and nothing more because no matter how many wall of texts you write it'll always come down to this two.

Shiki killed humans because they want their own home.
Humans killed Shiki because they want to protect their home.

Do you see Shiki as guilty or innocent?
Do you see Humans as guilty or innocent?
Aug 2, 2015 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
15poundfish said:
Animefreak17a said:

Man I'm so sick of you.

People disagree with you because you are siding with the monsters(Shiki) that murder innocent villagers. In the episode when Masao is risen from the dead the blue haired werewolf (Tatsumi) gives him a choice to bite or drink a glass of blood. This is the point in the anime where it is explained to the viewer that Shiki do not have to kill people to survive. This alone makes all of the Shikis feeding on humans that lead to their deaths not justifiable because there was a simple and easy option for Shiki and humans to coexist either secretly or through diplomacy.

If you are talking about being accepted? The villagers accepted the Shiki with open arms at the beginning; nobody was weirded out that Shiki had abnormal eye color. The villagers only started to suspect the Shiki after seeing their dead love ones entering Sunako's property and the villagers started dropping like flies as soon as they moved into the village. The villagers had a right to defend themselves from a group of murderers that were quickly invading and slowly culling off villager's population. This what is triggered the massacre of the Shiki not because the humans were not accepting of the Shiki because they were "so different and innocent", but because their neighbors and families were murdered by walking corpses. You are exactly the type of audience the author was trying to fool and I am really surprised cheap victimization tactics could work on a viewer, but I guess everyone has dumb things they have thought of when they were a teenager.

Oh yeah and the humans clearly wasn't the monsters in the specials....... made my point.

Talk about closed mond ... did you even pay attention to the series..... I would say no and you just sided with those demon humans

Ans no they accepted them because they thought they was regular humans.... And if sunako did come out and told the humans what she was then the humans would still hate and fear her.

It wasn't defending... it was genocide.... And I bet when you say defending... I bet your going to say killing the shrine people was defending too.... what a load of shit

Your the type of audience the creators are trying to expose.... the close minded idiots who can't understand shit.... you just see shiki bad humans good..... >_> typical............by the way I'm not a teenager.

If anything I feel sorry for you because you lack the understanding of why the shiki did what they did........ but I guess you can't cure stupid.... yeah I'm talking about you..........oh well it's all goos because sunako got away lol serves those hicks right and its funny because you didn't want them to get away...... lol up yours

im a shiki supporter

Aug 3, 2015 12:02 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:

you stop excusing the humans

No one want to hear this from you.

Nope, they are.

In first place you always believe that humans is guilty and Shiki is innocent but now you think they are bad.
I saw the bad in the shiki and humans but I sided with the shiki.

My argument is for you to accepted that Shiki is no better than humans. Shiki is not innocent.

when i made my point, you avoid it by bringing up about humans are bad which is i never denied it in first place.( Hence, a completely pointless reply)
here see it

(^ i'm asking about the selfishness of Shiki and you talking about the Selfishness of Humans, out of blue...)

i bring reason into humans actions for you to see that humans have reason to kill too, just like Shiki. But just because they have reason doesn't mean they're innocent. both of them in the same situation, but you failed to see it and just keep saying humans are bad, humans are bad, humans are bad when i never denied it in the first place.

now let me rephrase everything in question mode.
please just reply with guilty or innocent and nothing more because no matter how many wall of texts you write it'll always come down to this two.

Shiki killed humans because they want their own home.
Humans killed Shiki because they want to protect their home.

Do you see Shiki as guilty or innocent?
Do you see Humans as guilty or innocent?

Says the human supporter

Shiki might of done bad things I saw that but I see why they did it and it wasn't out of malice... but sadly you can't see that.

The humans aren't innocent ether so whats your point ........ you side with the humans same as me but you lack the understanding

Again again again the shiki don't need to kill in order to live like I said earlier....... the humans killed like what the nazis did to the jews genocide out of hatred .... at least the shiki did it out of feeding.

Yeah humans take other lands too like the Americans took the natives land..... should the natives kill all Americans to protect there home and get it back....... yeah I went there.

Shiki victims
Humans savages

Man I pity you

I'm going to ignore you because of how closed minded you are.

You guys might have more votes but

The neither
And
Shiki
Voters come to more then you guys....... which means we side with the shiki because we understand them

The neithers saw them both as monsters.. so at least these guys are closed minded idiots like the human supporters.... like you........ yeah they see the shiki as monsters too but at least they see the bad in the humans too

I'm going to ignore you now because you lack understanding and your too closed minded to understand my views..... you can say I'm closed minded.... but I know the villagers was defending them selfs..... but I also know that they wouldn't of accepted the shiki even if they came in peace......... the reasons from those other series I said earlier.

Your just angry sunako and the hero monk got away and those hicks lost it all.... which they deserve to loose.

You lack the intelligence and understanding of what I have been trying to get though to you.... but I guess you can't expect hicks to understand.

You know what else is funny...... when the monk killed the bearded bastard at the end of the manga........ lol it was jus til I funny

im a shiki supporter

Aug 3, 2015 2:08 AM

Jul 2014
Animefreak17a said:
Blah Blah Blah

Lazy to reply, since it's not even related to my previous post.

Animefreak17a said:
The neither
And
Shiki
Voters come to more then you guys....... which means we side with the shiki because we understand them

So you accepted that Shiki are monsters now?

Animefreak17a said:
The neithers saw them both as monsters.. so at least these guys are closed minded idiots like the human supporters.... like you........ yeah they see the shiki as monsters too but at least they see the bad in the humans too

I'll take it as you can't read. i never denied about humans being monsters.

i really love your logic. let me ask you the last question.
If some homeless person come to you and said they dont want to live on the street anymore, they want their own home, they want to kill your family and take over your house. Will you help them?
GensanAug 3, 2015 3:07 AM
Aug 3, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Animefreak17a said:
Blah Blah Blah

Lazy to reply, since it's not even related to my previous post.

Animefreak17a said:
The neither
And
Shiki

So you accepted that Shiki are monsters now?

Animefreak17a said:

I'll take it as you can't read. i never denied about humans being monsters.

i really love your logic. let me ask you the last question.
If some homeless person come to you and said they dont want to live on the street anymore, they want their own home, they want to kill your family and take over your house. Will you help them?

Nope but I did see monsters in this series and it was the humans..... just admit that they are more monster then the shiki.

To counter you question........... let me ask you this..... why did the shiki try to take over the village..... Cause your homeless guy theory is missing a very important fact.......

The shiki wasn't humans anymore....... And humans hate and fear what they don't understand.

The aren't homeless... the are vampires.....
Books
Movies
Folklaw

These vampires are feared by humans... And some would find them interesting.....

Look at sunakos family... her father mother and sister .... she got on with then fine as a human but when she came back as a shiki.... they feared and locked her up in a barn and nevet went to visit her And was cooped up in their for 20 years......

So if hwe own family abandoned her then what are the chances of complete strangers accepting her for what and who she is ...... And these hicks have closed them selfs off from the world...

They threaten a old man to continue his job as monk even after having a stroke
They mocked migumi because of what she wore...... no wounder she hated the village.

All these hicks cared about was what they wanted.

Sunako again didn't do it out of malice.......... but sadly... very very very sadly you don't get it... you just hate the shiki and refuse to see it from there point of view.................

I mean you are so closed minded and ignorant that it's laughable.

By the way I bet you didn't even see the specials did you..... laughing and singing while hunting the shiki........ letting them burn in the sun...... If you like these hicks then I feel sorry for your bad choice

I guess you can't teach some people diffrent point of views......

Oh this is for you http://youtu.be/P5iqYuFmzqg
geekfreak17aAug 3, 2015 4:43 AM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 3, 2015 6:42 AM

Jul 2014
Animefreak17a said:
Nope but I did see monsters in this series and it was the humans..... just admit that they are more monster

i always said i admitted humans being monsters and never denied them. Do you even read my post? Can you even read?
since you always talk about things that i didnt even denied i can only assume that when you read my post, you only read anything that you want and ignored everything that you dont.

Animefreak17a said:
To counter you question........... let me ask you this..... why did the shiki try to take over the village.

No matter how many excuse you want to make for them, it'll always come down to Shiki try to take over the village because they dont want to run anymore, they want their own home(by taking over other people home). So will you help the homeless guy and kill your own family?

Animefreak17a said:
I guess you can't teach some people different point of views......

No one want to hear this from you, trust me.

You said those who voted neither are on the same side as you because they see both Humans and Shiki as monsters. But when asking you admit Shiki is monster or not, you said No.

first you said Shiki is innocent.
then you said Shiki is bad but you understand them.
and now you denied them.

i had enough of your word-twisting game.
Aug 3, 2015 8:08 AM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Animefreak17a said:
Nope but I did see monsters in this series and it was the humans..... just admit that they are more monster

i always said i admitted humans being monsters and never denied them. Do you even read my post? Can you even read?
since you always talk about things that i didnt even denied i can only assume that when you read my post, you only read anything that you want and ignored everything that you dont.

Animefreak17a said:
To counter you question........... let me ask you this..... why did the shiki try to take over the village.

No matter how many excuse you want to make for them, it'll always come down to Shiki try to take over the village because they dont want to run anymore, they want their own home(by taking over other people home). So will you help the homeless guy and kill your own family?

Animefreak17a said:
I guess you can't teach some people different point of views......

No one want to hear this from you, trust me.

You said those who voted neither are on the same side as you because they see both Humans and Shiki as monsters. But when asking you admit Shiki is monster or not, you said No.

first you said Shiki is innocent.
then you said Shiki is bad but you understand them.
and now you denied them.

i had enough of your word-twisting game.

Your the one twisting everything

I didn't say they was innocent or any of that stuff.

Your talking shit now.

Man I really pity you.

Your too closed minded to even try to understand why I side with the shiki......... but that's a hick supporter for you.... to stupid to understand

When ever I bring up a good point you ignore it.

And about your homeless person.... He wants my home because he doesn't have one because of his condition.

The shiki however was trying to find a home and take over .... not because they was homeless but because of what they was .... shiki.... And again... I said this a million times... it was because of what they was.... vampires... she knew she wouldn't be accepted and it was thanks to he parent's and past events that made her understated why she did what she did.... again it wasn't out of malice intent.........

Il so this again

Ragnorok the animation
Wolf children
Zakuro
Spice and wolf
From the New world
Trigun
Tiger and bunny
Elfen lied
Xmen
The 4400
Naruto
Nara

All these series had non humans or humans with powers and they was hated by humans because of what they are..... I suggest you watch these then get back to me.... then maybe you'll understand why I side with the shiki..... but I won't get my hope's up since your too closed minded to even understand..... And before you say..... oh don't bring other series in to this......... sorry but I will bring other series in to this....... I'm giving you examples of other series.. BECAUSE in real life humans hate each other for there

Skin colour.... kkk
Religion... isis
Culture... bigots
Looks ....shallow people
Nationality..... pride
Class... poor or rich

All these anime gets there ideas from real life and that's fact

Let me say this I have seen anime that has had two races in then and they live in peace now like

gurren lagann
Devil lady

But they was so rushed an that wasn't the focus of the series.

In those other series you still do have hate groups and people who doesn't want to live with them because they aren't human like them.

This is what I'm trying to get through to you...... in shiki sunako knew she wouldn't be accepted by humans...... And this is a fact....... it was because of what she is... a shiki a blood sucker....

People would be
scared
Paranoid
Jumpy

And is this fear that would drive people to hunt her kind..... also you saw the series and how easy it was for the humans to kill the shiki..... how would sunako handle the humans if she did come in peace but they hunted her down with 2000 people and 4 shiki and one Human....... it was too risky... she knew this and this is why she didn't trust humans.... I mean she trusted a few but she didn't trust the masses.

Your a noob and lack understanding.... so yea I suggest you watch and read the series I told you about

I'm getting sick of dealing with petty human supporters.... you guys are so closed minded.

Il stick up for the shiki and my beliefs........... again I don't agree what the shiki did but I understand why they did it.

Again everything isn't simple.... maybe in your mind everything is simple but life isn't that simple as you think it is

The humans was the real monsters.

If you want a fight then bring it on..... il burn you down like the fire did to the village

geekfreak17aAug 3, 2015 10:17 AM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 3, 2015 6:50 PM

Jul 2014

everyone reading your contexts know that you do.

Again everything isn't simple.... maybe in your mind everything is simple but life isn't that simple as you think it is

May i ask what's your occupation right now?

Good point? you have? i only saw the stuff you taking about humans are bad which is goes directly to my ignored script. oh and also your dozens of excuse for Shiki when it always come down to they want their own home(by taking over other)

The shiki however was trying to find a home and take over .... not because they was homeless but because of what they was .... shiki.... And again... I said this a million times... it was because of what they was..

now lets give some background for the homeless.
he's not homeless because he want to it's because they been thrown away since he was born, he knew that if he go straight and ask, your family will never accepted it. So, will you help the homeless kill your own family?

If you want a fight then bring it on..... il burn you down like the fire did to the village

i just realize you take this as argument and not debate. Thanks for your time, keyboard warrior.
Aug 3, 2015 11:54 PM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:

everyone reading your contexts know that you do.

May i ask what's your occupation right now?

Good point? you have? i only saw the stuff you taking about humans are bad which is goes directly to my ignored script. oh and also your dozens of excuse for Shiki when it always come down to they want their own home(by taking over other)

The shiki however was trying to find a home and take over .... not because they was homeless but because of what they was .... shiki.... And again... I said this a million times... it was because of what they was..

now lets give some background for the homeless.
he's not homeless because he want to it's because they been thrown away since he was born, he knew that if he go straight and ask, your family will never accepted it. So, will you help the homeless kill your own family?

i just realize you take this as argument and not debate. Thanks for your time, keyboard warrior.

I'm just going to ignore you from now on BECAUSE your obviously not going listen to what I have been saying.........

I told you my reasons
I told YOU THE homeless guy thing is different from what the shiki are
I told you to watch the series I told you about
I told you sunakos reasons why she did what she did wasn't out of malice
I told everything...... but you just won't accept those reasons.... you stubborn hick supporter

Again the homless person thing is completely different.... his a human she is a shiki.. something that isn't human.

Why do you think she tried to take over..... again not out of malice but because she knew she would never be accepted . I told you this a million times already...

Oh look at that you ignored everything else I said to you.... what a surprise.... Your the one ignoring everything.

Poor shrine people
Poor migumi
Poor shiki

From now on I'm just going to completely ignore you because of your stupidity.

Again I'm not responding to you til you have seen

Wolf children
X-Men evolution
Zakuro
Rognorok the animation
Trigun
Spice and wolf
Fruits basket
From the New world
Naruto
Tiger and bunny
Blassreiter

Watch these then respond.... If you don't then I won't respond to you and see you as ignorant.

I told you these series and movies gets there inspiration from real life

And again the reasons why the shiki did what they did what they did wasn't out of malice but because they knew they wouldn't be accepted..... If anything it's humanity that's responsible for what sunako and her family did...... BECAUSE again she knew humans wouldn't accept her..m especially these village hicks.

You make everything sound so simple..... but guess what.... everything isn't that simple.....

Just walking up to the humans and telling them what they are and who the are won't just automatically make everyone accept them........... Cause if that was the case then they would of done it ages ago... And again sunako said she tried once and it ended in disaster.

So again your simple way of thinking isn't what life is... life is not that simple and humans aren't that simple ether........

Look in 4400 even when the people came back and went back home... out casted them and saw them as freaks... even going far as to kill them

Look at X-Men..... even tho the X-Men comes in peace humans still fear and hate the mutants and again going as far as to not just kill the mutants but humans who associated with them.

Dance in the vampire bund... again I told you BEFORE about this... It's like X-Men

Wolf children.......

Again watch these first then come back and talk to me

Come back when you have seen the series an movies I mentioned earlier... then we can talk

I'm trying to get you to understand I'm hoping you'd understand... my hand of understanding is here.... I just need you to just try to understand the shikis reasons WHY.

Again I don't agree what they did but I understand why they did it.
geekfreak17aAug 4, 2015 2:47 PM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 4, 2015 3:17 PM
Aug 2015
I made an account just for this. Very frustrating to read.

Okay sooooo what if you happened to live in the village during the beginning of the Shiki attacks and one of them happened to be feeding on you? Would you be completely willing to let them kill you? Even if you would not return as a Shiki? Just get robbed of your life randomly by an unknown creature?
Aug 5, 2015 3:19 AM

Jul 2014
Animefreak17a said:
-snip-

Oh my god keyboard warrior at it finest. lol

Again the homless person thing is completely different.... his a human she is a shiki.. something that isn't human.

so just because one isnt human, then they have the right to kill human. Hmmmm, nice logic.

i told you we debate(well, its internet fight in your case) about the show name "Shiki". So no matter how close the other is, it pointless to bring it in. the other show Show how humans treat other species, but since i never denied how bad humans treat other species is there's no reason to bring it here. well what can i expect when you always ignore what i'm saying.

i told you malice or not, crime is crime. so, let's says, instead of find the cure for ebola, what if US decide to nuke all the patience to prevent the decease from spreading, see that's not out of malice. BUT is it MONSTROUS act or not?

I told everything.

really? now tell me why the villagers decide to kill Shiki?

Why do you think she tried to take over..... again not out of malice but because she knew she would never be accepted . I told you this a million times already...

Why do you think the homeless want to take over your family? again it not out of malice but because he knew your family would never accepted him. he dont want to kill, be he really need home. now will you help him kill your family?

Oh look at that you ignored everything else I said to you.... what a surprise.

Ignore what? how bad humans act? i never denied it, and i already told you the reason why they act like that, so i dont see why i need to reply to sth pointless like that.

you shouldnt be the one who talk about real life when you spent most of your time in your basement and watch ~40 anime episodes a day.

And again the reasons why the shiki did what they did what they did wasn't out of malice but because they knew they wouldn't be accepted..... If anything it's humanity that's responsible for what sunako and her family did...... BECAUSE again she knew humans wouldn't accept her..m especially these village hicks.

Again let's says, instead of find the cure for ebola, what if US decide to nuke all the patience to prevent the decease from spreading, see that's not out of malice. BUT is that MONSTROUS act or not?

You make everything sound so simple..... but guess what.... everything isn't that simple.

isnt it you who make it so simple? Shiki can kill because they dont do it out of malice. Buhhh, nice logic. guess what? whether it's out of malice or not, if you kill someone, you go to jail.

[quote]Again I don't agree what they did but I understand why they did it.[quote]

well, now we're talking.

since you said you don't agree of what they did, that's mean you admitted that take over the village is not a good choice. because the moment they kill one of the villagers that's mean they declared a war against the villagers. and the only thing that waiting in wars is death.

Now go back to the beginning. who start this tragedy? (dont talk about because Sanako's parent abandon her, becuase if your parents kick you out of the house that doesnt mean you can kill your neighbor and live there)

why Shiki decides to kill is the same as why the villagers decide to kill Shiiki.
i understand them but i dont agree with them.
Aug 5, 2015 3:28 AM

Jul 2012
Xavierofthewind said:
I made an account just for this. Very frustrating to read.

Okay sooooo what if you happened to live in the village during the beginning of the Shiki attacks and one of them happened to be feeding on you? Would you be completely willing to let them kill you? Even if you would not return as a Shiki? Just get robbed of your life randomly by an unknown creature?

I don't want to die........but the shiki don't need to kick in order to get blood... they can get there blood from humans without killing.... just stop on the 4th night and move on to the next person.

Also have you seen what those hicks did too even before the shiki came to the village

The villagers was arrogant

They threatened a old man who had a stroke and was bed ridden to continue his job as the head monk of the shrine.... a job he was forced on to him the same as his son... they wanted them to be come something the villagers wanted without even asking if they wanted to do it......... look at the doctor.. He said that he an his friend the monk shouldn't become what the villagers wanted.... but the hypocrite became the one thing he hated.

Look at migumi they mocked her because of what she wore and she felt so alone BECAUSE of them.... And look at that stalker girl who was following het around all the time she kept saying she was migumis best friend but you can see that migumi didn't want anything to do with her ... so it was a one sided thing.

These hicks wants everyone to follow there rules and keep everything the same and wants everything there own way.

Look what they did to the shiki

Migumis death..... this was just sick
The doctor experimenting on his wife....... just shows how much he cares about her.
The pipe episode........ this was beyond sick. Singing, smiling, letting them burn in the sun slowly.
Killing there fellow humans in the shrine

The humans did worse then the shiki in fact the shiki was more humane then the humans

But let me ask you this

Why did the shiki do what they did........

Do you think just by walking up to them and telling the humans who they are and what they are and what they want and saying how they can get their blood without killing them........ do you honestly think the humans would openly accept them with open arms. Because if this was the case then they would of done it along time a go.....

Look at sunakos back ground...

She was a happy child with a well off family then one day she turned in to a shiki and what did her parents do... tell me what did they do.............. they locked her in a barn and moved away from her and she was in that barn for 20 years and she want looking for them for 50 years. Not once did they visit her, they abandoned her, Her own family.

This gave her the idea humans would never accept her for what she is so if anything it's humanity's fault for making her do this.......

Look at series and movies like

Zuruko
Naruto
Wolf children
Trigun
X-Men
Elfen lied
Fruits basket
The 4400
Tiger and bunny
Spice and wolf
And many more

Have you even watched these series.... get back to me when you have

And I know what your going to say....... oh bringing other series in to this have nothing to do with shiki mm........... Well I disagree with you

Where do you think the creators of these series get their inspiration from........ that's right us the human race, we humans tend to fear what we don't understand....... hell we humans even look down and hate each other because of our differences

Look at groups like

Isis
The kkk
The Nazis
Ect

People hates others because of their

Beliefs
Skin colour
Nationality
Culture
Ideals
Sexuality
Ect

Now don't tell me I'm talking Bullshit because you know I'm right... there are people out there who aren't accepting to others because of our prejudices and discrimination.

Now what I'm getting at is that sunako isn't non above.... she's a shiki a non human that drinks human blood...... this is something out of folklaw and myths that was past down in legends.......

And this a village filled with old people who lives in simple times and not in New ways..... you can't just say.......... oh the villagers would accept her and her family if she just asked and then they would welcome her in to the village, because it wouldn't work so simply like that.

Look at the risks....

What if the humans said no and hunted her.

What if the humans said ok but a few was hesitant and tried ways to them out of the village even doing some dirty tricks to get people to turn against the shiki

Or what if the captured them told the government they have monsters and would take them away to be experimented on.

You can't just say they would accept her with open arms.... I don't know what the series would of done if they tried this route if the shiki camr in peace.... but I'm leaning towards these options more because it's the most likely of what would happen considering the tone of the series and what sunako went though years ago.... but again this is what would most likely happen... one of these options.

I'm not agreeing what the shiki did was right. I'm not saying that but I understand why they did it.....

We humans have taken over other lands from people

The Americans
The British
The Russians
The Pakistanis
The Japanese
Argentina
France

Loads of country's have done this for expansion of territory and greed an power.

What did the shiki do it for.... a place to call home an not move around all the time ..... again I don't agree w he they did but again I understand why they did it.

They couldn't just live in the village peacefully because of one thing...... can you guess what that is......

They can't age........... let's say for example sunako lives in the village without her telling anyone what she is an after 20 years people are still going to see the same little girl they saw from 20 years ago they are going to be suspicion and wondering why she hasn't aged and if they look in to it more they are going to find out she's a vampire and who knows what they will do to her..... again I don't know what would happen but it's a likely what could happen.

I'm frustrated at the human supporters because you guy's don't see it from the shikis point of view...... all you see is monsters in the shiki and the humans hero's

The monk as a traitor
The doctor as a hero

And this is what makes me angry... you don't see it fron the shikis points of view only the humans. Now before you say I'm a hypocrite because I side with the shiki and don't see it from the humans point of view.... I'm going to stop you right there and let me say this.....

I have seen it from the humans point of view and to be honest I'd be angry and vengeful just like the humans would of been....... but here's the thing I saw it fron the shikis point of view and they didn't do it out of malice or hatred or because they was evil,.... they wanted be accepted they wanted to settle down they wanted a life...... but why couldn't they have that what was stopping them from having a home and being accepted for what they are....... yes it is us......

Just think about it for a sec.... If it was so easy for them to be accepted by humans then sunakos parents wouldn't of abandoned her and accepted her for what she is now then non of these things would of happened...

And the villagers would of let the head mock chose what he wanted to do with his life and that includes the doctor and the junior ... they would of said.... you do what you want to do chose your own way of life.

But no non of these happened
Sunako was abandoned and this gave rise to trusting all humans
And
The junior monk rebelled against his oppressors and chosen what he was going to do with his life not what others wanted him to do.

Get it now

Watch those series I just told you about and then when you have watched them come back and talk to me what you saw and then maybe you'll understand why I sided with the shiki.

I won't respond til you have watched them.... peace out

Message me when you have then we will chat

im a shiki supporter

Aug 5, 2015 3:32 AM

Jul 2012
[quote=-Gensan-]
Animefreak17a said:
-snip-

Oh my god keyboard warrior at it finest. lol

so just because one isnt human, then they have the right to kill human. Hmmmm, nice logic.

i told you we debate(well, its internet fight in your case) about the show name "Shiki". So no matter how close the other is, it pointless to bring it in. the other show Show how humans treat other species, but since i never denied how bad humans treat other species is there's no reason to bring it here. well what can i expect when you always ignore what i'm saying.

i told you malice or not, crime is crime. so, let's says, instead of find the cure for ebola, what if US decide to nuke all the patience to prevent the decease from spreading, see that's not out of malice. BUT is it MONSTROUS act or not?

I told everything.

really? now tell me why the villagers decide to kill Shiki?

Why do you think the homeless want to take over your family? again it not out of malice but because he knew your family would never accepted him. he dont want to kill, be he really need home. now will you help him kill your family?

Oh look at that you ignored everything else I said to you.... what a surprise.

Ignore what? how bad humans act? i never denied it, and i already told you the reason why they act like that, so i dont see why i need to reply to sth pointless like that.

you shouldnt be the one who talk about real life when you spent most of your time in your basement and watch ~40 anime episodes a day.

Again let's says, instead of find the cure for ebola, what if US decide to nuke all the patience to prevent the decease from spreading, see that's not out of malice. BUT is that MONSTROUS act or not?

You make everything sound so simple..... but guess what.... everything isn't that simple.

isnt it you who make it so simple? Shiki can kill because they dont do it out of malice. Buhhh, nice logic. guess what? whether it's out of malice or not, if you kill someone, you go to jail.

[quote]Again I don't agree what they did but I understand why they did it.

well, now we're talking.

since you said you don't agree of what they did, that's mean you admitted that take over the village is not a good choice. because the moment they kill one of the villagers that's mean they declared a war against the villagers. and the only thing that waiting in wars is death.

Now go back to the beginning. who start this tragedy? (dont talk about because Sanako's parent abandon her, becuase if your parents kick you out of the house that doesnt mean you can kill your neighbor and live there)

why Shiki decides to kill is the same as why the villagers decide to kill Shiiki.
i understand them but i dont agree with them.

Again I'm not answering you til you watch those series I suggested for you to watch.

When you do then Maybe you will understand my choice.

By the way your avoiding why I side with the shiki.... look at the last post I wrote.

Again watch those series then get back to me

im a shiki supporter

Aug 5, 2015 4:21 AM

Jul 2014
we discuss about Shiki if you cant make point with just Shiki then thats your problem.

btw you should change your thread title to "Must watch all stuff you've listed before enter discussion".
Aug 19, 2015 5:45 PM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
we discuss about Shiki if you cant make point with just Shiki then thats your problem.

btw you should change your thread title to "Must watch all stuff you've listed before enter discussion".

oh yeah like your lack of understanding why the shiki did what they did......but sadly there are loads of people out there like you who lacks that understanding.

I have empathy and sympathy ... you clearly don't

The reason I bring these other series up is because the humans in those series are supposed to represent us.... think about it

What do you think our reactions would be if

Mutants
Vampires
People with powers
Ect

Was made public.... sure you would have people who are fascinated but you will have people who will fear and hate them because they aren't the same as regular humans.... that's why I bring those other series and movies up
geekfreak17aAug 20, 2015 12:09 AM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 19, 2015 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
The shiki were silently picking off people for the majority of the series but it's OK because of that massive pity party that was thrown in the last third amirite? Fuck those fascist humans for wanting to protect their own lives.
Aug 20, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2012
gedata said:
The shiki were silently picking off people for the majority of the series but it's OK because of that massive pity party that was thrown in the last third amirite? Fuck those fascist humans for wanting to protect their own lives.

Actually the series is showing us that humans can be more monster then the actual monsters.... that's the lesson

im a shiki supporter

Aug 20, 2015 6:15 PM

Jul 2014
Animefreak17a said:
gedata said:

Actually the series is showing us that humans can be more monster then the actual monsters.... that's the lesson
Sorry Ms Almighty intelligence being, but you miss the point of the show. it showed you that things can be seen as good or bad just from different perception. Right things doesnt necessary mean good thing. watch it again.

but well what can i expected when you can only rant about Shiki doesnt do it out of Malice they're not bad, human is monster, human is monster when no one even denied that.

btw it seems you haven't changed your title yet. " watch all thing i've watched first before enter the discussion"

Oh and read your own posts again there's something like this
me said:
what made you think there's no bad shiki? if isis become shiki will they be good shiki or bad shiki?

you said:
No, there's no bad Shiki they're not do it out of Malice blah blah blah

You said:
i know they're bad but i understand them

Such a word twister, much WOW

btw just to remind you because it seems like you dont even read my posts.
My reason to side with you humans is not because Shiki is bad nor humans are good, because when things like this come up there's no good side nor bad side. i only side with Humans because I'm Human that's all, if i'm somehow a Shiki ofc i would fight for Shiki (why the hell do i have to side with the species that i cant exist with?) but just if i'm a shiki i would fight in different way, Sanako's way doesnt last long.
Aug 21, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
-Gensan- said:
Animefreak17a said:

Sorry Ms Almighty intelligence being, but you miss the point of the show. it showed you that things can be seen as good or bad just from different perception. Right things doesnt necessary mean good thing. watch it again.

but well what can i expected when you can only rant about Shiki doesnt do it out of Malice they're not bad, human is monster, human is monster when no one even denied that.

btw it seems you haven't changed your title yet. " watch all thing i've watched first before enter the discussion"

Oh and read your own posts again there's something like this

Such a word twister, much WOW

btw just to remind you because it seems like you dont even read my posts.
My reason to side with you humans is not because Shiki is bad nor humans are good, because when things like this come up there's no good side nor bad side. i only side with Humans because I'm Human that's all, if i'm somehow a Shiki ofc i would fight for Shiki (why the hell do i have to side with the species that i cant exist with?) but just if i'm a shiki i would fight in different way, Sanako's way doesnt last long.

so race plays a roll in it .....>_> figures

what if your loved ones was shiki and you was the only human in your family and you figured out a way to get them blood without killing other people...........but like you said... since they aren't your race then you should kill them..... dude your the one who said that they are a different race so you should kill them

the shiki can live in co existence with humans ..... its just that humans scare easy

I said this a million times shiki and humans can live in peace but there has to be less shiki then humans... but sunakos plan was childish. and the humans fear what they don't understand .... that's why sunako didn't ask they humans if she and her kind can stay........ by the way don't you remember.... there was humans in the series that sided with the shiki

sunakos foster father
the monk
that red haired woman who feed her mother

it can be done..............a co existence can be done but again ask your self why sunako didn't asks the humans if she could stay

also I know you have seen elfen lied I saw it on your list

in elfen lied

dude I have seen loads of anime that has loads of non human children that has human parents that love them even if others hate the child and there parents because there kid isn't human..... I also saw anime that has abandoned there kids because of what they are.....

fruits basket
shiki
tiger and bunny

this happens in real life too....

like some parents will give up their kids because the baby as down syndrome.
or
they abandon there kids because they stopped believing in the same thing as them or they abandon them because they are marrying someone they disagree with because of race or religion......... this happens in real life dude.

I'm trying to get across this to you but your just not listening.

if you say race is the reason you side with the shiki..... then you have a superiority complex, you think that anything other then human is below us.

I can think of a few anime or other series or movie that has had humans be the ass holes to other characters who are also humans and those characters become friends with non humans who are looked down by humans and he fights with them to bring down the race barrier and discrimination.........

go and watch..... from the new world ......... I highly recommend it

oh and look in real life humans kill humans because of our differences.... whos side you on then .......

will it be on the side of the people who has the same colour skin as you
or
will it be the side of the people who believes in the same thing as you
or
will it be the side of the people who comes from the same country as you
or
will it be the side of the people who has the same ideals as you

when you choose one of the above and win one of these then you choose one more of the above ans then when you win that one you choose one of the last two and the cycle continues until your the last one on earth

this shit happens in real life mate......... I side with the shiki because I can understand why they did it...... it was because of fear of not being accepted and being killed because of what they are and if they could of lived in peace with humans they would of but couldn't .... its humanities fault that the shiki had to hide all this time, its humanities fault that the shiki did this.

and why are you siding with the humans...... because they are humans.....

that's your answer....... you disgust me

geekfreak17aAug 21, 2015 3:24 PM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 21, 2015 5:43 PM

Jul 2014
Read my post again and you'll find the answer. i'll only do things that benefit me. (well, everyone and every existence is like that, only the hypocrite one says they dont. )

ofc humans and shiki can live in peace but not in sanako's way. by taking over the village the amount of shiki need to be feed is increase the strangeness will happen the people will notice and soon they will have to expose themselves. there's only 3 way to (co)-exist with humans ( the over population species)
1. Live in hidden
2. Co-exist
3. Go head on against humans.
Sanako took the third way, and with her low numbers, there's no good future for her. and if you want to ask how to do the second one. i'll give you a hint about "political party" whether you can think of a way or not that your problem and discuss that would require another topic.

when i said fight for "x" side that doesnt mean i plan to kill the "y"side. it just that i consider x benefits more than y. fight doesn't mean kill.

btw i dont hve time to watch things just to for debates. i'm a pretty busy person. i only watch what interested me. thanks for recommended but the synopsis doesnt hook me.

h and look in real life humans kill humans because of our differences.... whos side you on then .......

will it be on the side of the people who has the same colour skin as you
or
will it be the side of the people who believes in the same thing as you
or
will it be the side of the people who comes from the same country as you
or
will it be the side of the people who has the same ideals as you

we're talking about species here, go get your dictionary.

I side with the shiki because I can understand why they did it...... it was because of fear of not being accepted and being killed because of what they are and if they could of lived in peace with humans they would of but couldn't .... its humanities fault that the shiki had to hide all this time, its humanities fault that the shiki did this.

if you still think it's because shiki/humans's fault then you haven't get the show yet.

here my tip, open the dictionary and read all my post again.
Aug 21, 2015 5:48 PM

Jul 2014
xKula said:
@-Gensan

According to your posts it seems like you're on neither side rather than human side.
well, it's kinda is. but i still lean forward human's benefits, that's why i decided vote for humans.
Aug 21, 2015 6:03 PM

Jul 2014
xKula said:
@-Gensan-

Ah! i see. ( i'm neither side). btw why dont you ignore him(Animefreak12a)? he said he understand both side, but all his posts seem like "anti-human one side Shiki supporter".

guess i'll have to do that, there's no point debate about real life with someone who never experienced any hardship. (Oh wait his hardship is to watch 50 anime's episodes a day, i'll take this back lol )

xkula said:
who's your favorite character btw?

Shiki is show that show different perception from every character, so every character is interesting and ofc the most interesting one would be Muroi but there's only 1 loli in the show :P, so here your answer.

Btw Let's stay on topic :P
Aug 21, 2015 6:16 PM

Jul 2014
well ofc if it's about in anime i'm on neither side ( both side used dumb method, i cant side myself with them). but just like you said all his posts always talk about real life blah blah blah, make it sounds like which side you'd choose if it's happened in real life?.

Well, i'm going to ditch this topic now anyway :).
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Nov 4, 2010

407 by Karva1 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Shiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KingOmerta - Sep 16, 2010

191 by Karva1 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Shiki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Aug 12, 2010

189 by Karva1 »»
Apr 29, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Jul 29, 2010

299 by Karva1 »»
Apr 29, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Meddigo - Jul 8, 2010

353 by Karva1 »»
Apr 29, 5:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.