Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
Fruits basket did get review bombed by FMAB

Confused_100 said:
The thing they actually did was review bomb war with AOT/SnK fandom

Literally your own words.

Malding definition:
When someone is expressing a large magnitude of rage, often over something relatively small.

Isn't this a perfect word to describe your actions? You literally reply to anyone saying the FMAB fandom downvoted other animes (ironically enough, while admitting it yourself) and insult them. The topic in question is the aforementioned, fucking anime score.

Where did I insult anyone? Why do you keep lying? Plus you ignored the context and the whole point while still talking as if you are right.

Either talk normally or leave. Your whole reply is literally kid talk. It’s not progressive or constructive in any way.

And it’s not a perfect description of what I am doing. By your logic, you are malding that I am proving technically what you are saying is wrong. You can see it whatever you want, you don’t know me and have zero right of saying that about me.

The perfect description of what I said is correcting information and informing anyone trying to blame one fandom for everything is biased and wrong. You don’t get that, not my problem since your literal responses are trying to trigger other than talk normally.
@Confused_100 The whole conversation is that i claimed FMAB fans downvoted AOT and Fruits Baskets so let me ask you that straightly. Are you saying that they didn't? If yes then why you said they did earlier?

Confused_100 said:
Either talk normally

I talk normally, all my responses are.

Confused_100 said:
By your logic, you are malding that I am proving that technically what you are saying is wrong.

I don't reply to anyone in this thread with differing opinion.
CielordJul 17, 5:00 PM
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jul 17, 5:26 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100 The whole conversation is that i claimed FMAB fans downvoted AOT and Fruits Baskets so let me ask you that straightly. Are you saying that they didn't? If yes then why you said they did earlier?

Confused_100 said:
Either talk normally

Confused_100 said:
By your logic, you are malding that I am proving that technically what you are saying is wrong.

My reply to you was about final thing you said not first thing… There’s a reason why I picked that and not your first. The answer to your questions are obvious but then the real question begins here: Did AOT review bomb FMAB yes or no? My point is that both were at fault in that war.

Btw differing opinion, You do know the difference between opinion and information right?
Jul 17, 5:33 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:

Confused_100 said:
Either talk normally

Confused_100 said:

My reply to you was about final thing you said not first thing… There’s a reason why I picked that and not your first. The answer to your questions are obvious but then the real question begins here: Did AOT review bomb FMAB yes or no? My point is that both were at fault in that war.

Btw differing opinion, You do know the difference between opinion and information right?
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
My reply to you was about final thing you said not first thing

The 'final' thing i said was the same as my 'first'. That FMAb fandom downvoted this shows.

Confused_100 said:
Did AOT review bomb FMAB yes or no? My point is that both were at fault in that war.

Irrelevant, i never claimed other fandom weren't guilty of downvoting as well, if you wanted to know it, you could've just asked, instead of starting to be mad about everyone.

Confused_100 said:
You do know the difference between opinion and information right?

Information is that FMAB fandom downvoted multiple shows, i know it and you know it and others know it.
CielordJul 17, 5:37 PM
Jul 17, 6:24 PM

Apr 2015
I've been thinking about creating this thread for months (I only disagree about Frieren), then I realized I dont care to this point but kinda glad someone did.

FMAB has the highest percentage of 1/10 in the Top 100 popularity and score (maybe Top 200 or even 500, I haven't checked that far), and yet, according to most anime sites/forums, its fanbase seems be the source of everything wrong with society. "Kaguya-sama" has probably the most prominent bots on this site, and yet no one talks about it.

Go to FMAB "Statistics" and see for yourself. It's literally the most score-bombed anime in the Top 100~500. Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this?

Yes, "it's just an anime" "its just a popular ranking" "who cares" and all, but I cant help but be a bit bothered by how disproportionate and unfair it seems to the FMAB fanbase.

Btw just a note:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Kumput
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Boyfu01
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Leofu1026
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Edoni2045
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Iben33440
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ban94070
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nmelo
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nikevin
https://myanimelist.net/profile/FlakySalt
https://myanimelist.net/profile/yuno68652
^ Fake/quick accounts inflating Frieren and downvoting FMAB that I found in just 30 seconds (they're even giving also "2/10" and "3/10" for a little disguise). Who knows how many of these there are if you actually look for them. But sshh, just don't think about it. The Demon Lord FMAB and their evil agenda is finally defeated.
Jul 17, 7:49 PM
Aug 2017
Confused_100 said:
Roxiena said:

True, they think we didn’t see what they did the moment that AOT surpassed FMAB, all out of nowhere it got a lot of 1 ratings. I love FMAB but let’s not pretend as if it doesn’t happen all the time.

Can you stop and see who you talked to? Lol. A person who literally gaslights people and say stuff that never happened. Stop making a person spread hate and misinformation

You know what spreading hate means? They’re saying what they saw and I agreed because I saw it as well happen more than once, you’re all too sensitive when being called out
Jul 17, 11:27 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:

The 'final' thing i said was the same as my 'first'. That FMAb fandom downvoted this shows.

Confused_100 said:
Did AOT review bomb FMAB yes or no? My point is that both were at fault in that war.

Irrelevant, i never claimed other fandom weren't guilty of downvoting as well, if you wanted to know it, you could've just asked, instead of starting to be mad about everyone.

Confused_100 said:

Information is that FMAB fandom downvoted multiple shows, i know it and you know it and others know it.

By your logic, everything you said is irrelevant to begin with… Since you said “multiple shows” tell me what shows you are talking about because that’s untrue. It’s only a couple not multiple like any other anime fandom.

I got mad at everyone? Weird I didn’t mention everyone then lol. You said something both irrelevant and not true. I did ask but I also proved you wrong. What did you do in response? Cmon be genuine and honest here.
Confused_100Jul 17, 11:32 PM
Jul 17, 11:30 PM
Feb 2023
Roxiena said:
Confused_100 said:

Can you stop and see who you talked to? Lol. A person who literally gaslights people and say stuff that never happened. Stop making a person spread hate and misinformation

You know what spreading hate means? They’re saying what they saw and I agreed because I saw it as well happen more than once, you’re all too sensitive when being called out

No you agreed with lies other than showing why it is true. You acted one way while trying to blame one for everything. Since you said the word “sensitive”, I doubt you know what that means because you are sensitive enough to reply and spread hate to begin with. You only saw one war and acted like anything bad is related to one fandom.
Jul 18, 12:02 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

By your logic, everything you said is irrelevant to begin with… Since you said “multiple shows” tell me what shows you are talking about because that’s untrue. It’s only a couple not multiple like any other anime fandom.

I got mad at everyone? Weird I didn’t mention everyone then lol. You said something both irrelevant and not true. I did ask but I also proved you wrong. What did you do in response? Cmon be genuine and honest here.
@Confused_100

Multiple definition:consisting of, including, or involving more than one.

Both Fruits Baskets and AOT were downvoted, something i personally saw for myself and you admitted. I heard of other shows getting downvoted, but i didn't saw it for myself, so even though it's probably true, i don't believe it in 100%

Confused_100 said:
I got mad at everyone?

You literally starting going off on @Roxiena cause she agreed with me, and replied to anyone saying FMAB did downvoted. That's being mad.

Confused_100 said:
You said something both irrelevant and not true

The author of this thread lied that FMAB fans didn't commited any downvoting, i told my testimony that they did. So it's relevant and it's also true, something which for the hundred times you also admitted.
Confused_100 said:
The thing they actually did was review bomb war with AOT/SnK fandom.

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:
I did ask but I also proved you wrong.

You literally admitted my claims are right, even before you started this conversation with me. What i proved you wrong you say, talk about his honesty and being genuine, when he argue against something he admitted is right.
Jul 18, 12:38 AM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Both Fruits Baskets and AOT were downvoted, something i personally saw for myself and you admitted. I heard of other shows getting downvoted, but i didn't saw it for myself, so even though it's probably true, i don't believe it in 100%

Confused_100 said:
I got mad at everyone?

You literally starting going off on @Roxiena cause she agreed with me, and replied to anyone saying FMAB did downvoted. That's being mad.

Confused_100 said:

The author of this thread lied that FMAB fans didn't commited any downvoting, i told my testimony that they did. So it's relevant and it's also true, something which for the hundred times you also admitted.
Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

You literally admitted my claims are right, even before you started this conversation with me. What i proved you wrong you say, talk about his honesty and being genuine, when he argue against something he admitted is right.

Again ignoring the main point which is you are blaming one fanbase for the downvoting. You not denying it is why I proved you wrong with it.

And you repeating what I am saying is irrelevant since you yourself are talking about something else than what I am saying.

Finally taking things out of context to suit your talk isn’t genuine and you know that except if you gaslight yourself into believing that for some reason.

I am replying to that person because they just agree with you due to bias and your replies are mostly triggers/rage bait. That person agreeing is a problem and I needed to defuse it as it shows how badly informed some people are.

You are talking about FMAB being the face behind downvotes. I am showing it is not. That’s the main point here not if they downvoted or not.

Again just a very small remark, you saying multiple and not couple is not genuine as you used the word that would satisfy your fantasy. You could have easily used couple but used multiple on purpose. The word meaning is irrelevant as you picked the word that would sound the worst.

Now will you answer the question I asked in last reply or will you ignore it for long?
Jul 18, 1:20 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
I got mad at everyone?

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Again ignoring the main point which is you are blaming one fanbase for the downvoting. You not denying it is why I proved you wrong with it.

And you repeating what I am saying is irrelevant since you yourself are talking about something else than what I am saying.

Finally taking things out of context to suit your talk isn’t genuine and you know that except if you gaslight yourself into believing that for some reason.

I am replying to that person because they just agree with you due to bias and your replies are mostly triggers/rage bait. That person agreeing is a problem and I needed to defuse it as it shows how badly informed some people are.

You are talking about FMAB being the face behind downvotes. I am showing it is not. That’s the main point here not if they downvoted or not.

Again just a very small remark, you saying multiple and not couple is not genuine as you used the word that would satisfy your fantasy. You could have easily used couple but used multiple on purpose. The word meaning is irrelevant as you picked the word that would sound the worst.

Now will you answer the question I asked in last reply or will you ignore it for long?
@Confused_100 The main point is whether or not they committed downvoting. That's what the discussion was opened and again you and i and other know they did.

Confused_100 said:

It's not out of context you admitted it happened and that's it.
Confused_100 said:
I am replying to that person...

Because you're mad, i already know it.

Confused_100 said:

You didn't showed anything, just as i already said got mad on anyone who know what they did.

Confused_100 said:

-Criticising me for using a word that objectively suit the meaning what i referred to.

Confused_100 said:

What question? All you did is spin and twist this conversation and my words, when the conversation shouldn't have started in the first place.
Cause again! You literally admitted my claim is right before you even started talking to me.
Jul 18, 2:09 AM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100 The main point is whether or not they committed downvoting. That's what the discussion was opened and again you and i and other know they did.

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

You didn't showed anything, just as i already said got mad on anyone who know what they did.

Confused_100 said:

-Criticising me for using a word that objectively suit the meaning what i referred to.

Confused_100 said:

What question? All you did is spin and twist this conversation and my words, when the conversation shouldn't have started in the first place.
Cause again! You literally admitted my claim is right before you even started talking to me.

The question was Did AOT fandom review bomb FMAB? Yes or no? The main point of mine is that anyone acting like FMAB is the big bad is as bad as the ones acting like they did nothing. No difference between them.

You do take things out of context because you are ignoring the main point.

Again you are talking about something else.

And no you don’t know I am mad. I am annoyed and was pissed off when I saw people still acting this way when it is proven otherwise.

Now you are acting like I proved nothing, when literally someone here showed that there are profiles literally made for the sole purpose of downvoting FMAB. Also ignoring the fact that I did say every event FMAB got attacked by fandoms and listed when FMAB fandom was bad. And how you can use what you even stated way back machine to see how FMAB fell.

So will you answer the question or not? Because I only see not a genuine conversation here. Now I will add another one since you are deliberately doing this on purpose: Is FMAB the reason behind every downvote of highly ranked series? Yes or no?

Answering the questions will end the debate already.
Jul 18, 6:48 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

The question was Did AOT fandom review bomb FMAB? Yes or no? The main point of mine is that anyone acting like FMAB is the big bad is as bad as the ones acting like they did nothing. No difference between them.

You do take things out of context because you are ignoring the main point.

Again you are talking about something else.

And no you don’t know I am mad. I am annoyed and was pissed off when I saw people still acting this way when it is proven otherwise.

Now you are acting like I proved nothing, when literally someone here showed that there are profiles literally made for the sole purpose of downvoting FMAB. Also ignoring the fact that I did say every event FMAB got attacked by fandoms and listed when FMAB fandom was bad. And how you can use what you even stated way back machine to see how FMAB fell.

So will you answer the question or not? Because I only see not a genuine conversation here. Now I will add another one since you are deliberately doing this on purpose: Is FMAB the reason behind every downvote of highly ranked series? Yes or no?

Answering the questions will end the debate already.
@Confused_100 So all your 'argument' is whataboutism no wonder we weren't on the same page.

-Thread was opened by a OP with either falsely believed or just lied that the FMAB didn't committed any downvoting.
-My first reply was my testimony that they did in fact downvote.

Meaning the main point, is the extent and validity of the supposed downvoting. And in particular my claim of the shows that was subjected to downvoting.

That's what i talked about that's others talked about. But you can't just understand that it is unquestionably true and move foreward, so you get mad about everyone, and use whataboutism. "Other fandoms also did it"

In fact you can just ignore everything i said right now, and simply searched if i ever said in here that ONLY the FMAB fandom committed downvoting.

If you are able to find such statement from me anywhere in this thread, then that means i was wrong, and i will admit it. If you aren't able (cause such statement doesn't exist) that means all above has been proved.
Jul 18, 7:15 AM

Aug 2020
That's true. The drop of 0.9 points every show that reaches #1 suffers in a couple of days is just a coincidence.

Jul 18, 1:02 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100 So all your 'argument' is whataboutism no wonder we weren't on the same page.

-Thread was opened by a OP with either falsely believed or just lied that the FMAB didn't committed any downvoting.

Meaning the main point, is the extent and validity of the supposed downvoting. And in particular my claim of the shows that was subjected to downvoting.

That's what i talked about that's others talked about. But you can't just understand that it is unquestionably true and move foreward, so you get mad about everyone, and use whataboutism. "Other fandoms also did it"

In fact you can just ignore everything i said right now, and simply searched if i ever said in here that ONLY the FMAB fandom committed downvoting.

If you are able to find such statement from me anywhere in this thread, then that means i was wrong, and i will admit it. If you aren't able (cause such statement doesn't exist) that means all above has been proved.

And still not answered my questions and accused me of whataboutism when you literally dismiss anyone who has a different opinion than yours by calling them irrelevant. Quite ironic don’t you think?
Jul 18, 1:04 PM
Feb 2023
KitsuFrost said:
That's true. The drop of 0.9 points every show that reaches #1 suffers in a couple of days is just a coincidence.

0.9? That’s a new number. You know how much that is? Lol
Jul 18, 1:09 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:

And still not answered my questions and accused me of whataboutism when you literally dismiss anyone who has a different opinion than yours by calling them irrelevant. Quite ironic don’t you think?
@Confused_100 Because what you do is whataboutism, as explained this is the main topic of conversation.
Cielord said:

Wanting to keep track on the main point is not whataboutism. That's why i called irrelevant stuff irrelevant, as they are not the main point of conversation.

And thanks for proving what i said right.
Jul 18, 1:48 PM
Aug 2023
What is bro yapping about
Jul 18, 2:50 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100 Because what you do is whataboutism, as explained this is the main topic of conversation.
Cielord said:

Wanting to keep track on the main point is not whataboutism. That's why i called irrelevant stuff irrelevant, as they are not the main point of conversation.

It is though because it focuses on what you want not the main point is… The main point of topic is that FMAB isn’t at fault and didn’t downvote. You focused on one and ignored the other.

Nice try though. Try to play better next time
Jul 18, 2:57 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:
Cielord said:

It is though because it focuses on what you want not the main point is… The main point of topic is that FMAB isn’t at fault and didn’t downvote. You focused on one and ignored the other.

Nice try though. Try to play better next time
@Confused_100
Cielord said:

That's the main point. Learn to read.

Confused_100 said:
he main point of topic is that FMAB isn’t at fault and didn’t downvote

Again, you literally admitted they did downvote. Are you saying you lied?
Jul 18, 3:02 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100
Cielord said:

Confused_100 said:

That’s your main points not the full one… Learn how to understand how topics work.

I never lied, however you do seem to adamant not to respond to my questions which are connected to full topic.

But nice try though, it was fun. I don’t want to waste time anymore especially if you are gonna act with a superior complex lol. A word of advice though? Try to be more open and just answer, even if you think the other person is “malding”. Maybe you will have a good conversation in the end of it.

Take care and have a nice day.
Jul 18, 3:07 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:
@Confused_100
Cielord said:

Confused_100 said:

That’s your main points not the full one… Learn how to understand how topics work.

I never lied, however you do seem to adamant not to respond to my questions which are connected to full topic.

But nice try though, it was fun. I don’t want to waste time anymore especially if you are gonna act with a superior complex lol. A word of advice though? Try to be more open and just answer, even if you think the other person is “malding”. Maybe you will have a good conversation in the end of it.

Take care and have a nice day.
@Confused_100
Cielord said:

That's the main point of the conversation. And i will say it again cause you clearly need to hear it again. You know what i said is true, cause you literally admitted it yourself. But you're still mad, so you attack anyone who disagree and use whataboutism.
Jul 18, 3:18 PM
Aug 2017
Confused_100 said:
Roxiena said:

No you agreed with lies other than showing why it is true. You acted one way while trying to blame one for everything. Since you said the word “sensitive”, I doubt you know what that means because you are sensitive enough to reply and spread hate to begin with. You only saw one war and acted like anything bad is related to one fandom.

????? I’ll ask you again do you know what spreading hate means??? I never harassed or swore at anyone here or even more than that, at this point I’m going to believe that you’re a troll or that you just love fighting on the internet, that’s not the first time that I see your profile looking for fights in this app, learn what spreading hate means first then maybe I’ll answer you again
RoxienaJul 18, 3:21 PM
Jul 18, 3:19 PM
Aug 2017
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
I got mad at everyone?

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Honestly dude don’t waste your time answering to him anymore, he’s a troll that loves to fight/argue with ppl in this app, you’re only going to lose your time trying to explain your opinion and he’ll put words in your mouth
Jul 18, 3:20 PM
Aug 2017
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
I got mad at everyone?

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Confused_100 said:

Honestly dude don’t waste your time answering to him anymore, he’s a troll that loves to fight/argue with ppl in this app, you’re only going to lose your time trying to explain your opinion and he’ll put words in your mouth
Jul 18, 3:30 PM
Feb 2023
Roxiena said:
Confused_100 said:

????? I’ll ask you again do you know what spreading hate means??? I never harassed or swore at anyone here or even more than that, at this point I’m going to believe that you’re a troll or that you just love fighting on the internet, that’s not the first time that I see your profile looking for fights in this app, learn what spreading hate means first then maybe I’ll answer you again

You say this then literally go spread hate in next reply lol. Talk about contradicting yourself in same time. Spreading hate doesn’t need to be through bad words, wow. Spreading hate can come from you agreeing to false information just because it agrees with your bias. This false information can spread bad reputation to a fandom and make uninformed people and fandoms believe in what you said, hence the word “spread” and “hate”. This can even lead to bad intentions and actions but who am I to say? I am just the “troll” here according to you.

Finally believe/think of me what you want, I don’t care anymore especially after finding out that you guys aren’t genuine to begin with or up for being challenged. Good luck and take care.
Jul 18, 5:27 PM
Jun 2022
Every fandom has such a group of fans, especially young kids.
People tend to rate FMAB as a 10, so they can claim they have understood some complex story, something like that.
It is a good anime, but there are tons of better anime than that.
When an anime is hyped and people like it, some die-hard fans from other franchises would rate that anime low, talk sh*t about it, and many more.
So, there are no toxic fan-bases but toxic fans!
Jul 21, 2:20 AM
Dec 2017
FMAB doesn't bombard the anime that gets high ratings because its fans don't care. When you are already a fan of what could literally be considered the greatest anime of all time, any kind of masterpiece doesn’t sway you.
Jul 21, 2:24 AM
Dec 2017
JayremyTM said:
FMAB doesn't bombard the anime that gets high ratings because its fans don't care. When you are already a fan of what could literally be considered the greatest anime of all time, any kind of masterpiece doesn’t sway you.

And also, Frieren being voted higher than many other anime here is because, at the end of the day, it’s all about people's opinions being tossed into the mix on this site, making it surpass other series whether you like it or not. You shouldn’t even be concerned with the ranking if your own viewpoint considers one anime superior to another or not. You enjoy what you enjoy.
Yesterday, 3:21 PM
Mar 2024
epyon4light said:
what fandom, nobody thinking about this anime in daily life 😭

personally I think about it biweekly at best
2 hours ago
Sep 2022
MKIkawa said:
We say they do that because they really do that, I've seen many times fmab fans downrating other anime like Kaguya-sama S3, Fruits Basket the Final Season and also Frieren, but in the latter's case, they couldn't match the Frieren fans

bro really? you think frieren fans currently has the better number than bleach fan, oshi no ko, gintama, steins gate, fmab? You just trolling at this point
2 hours ago
Sep 2022
Cielord said:
@Confused_100
Cielord said:

That's the main point of the conversation. And i will say it again cause you clearly need to hear it again. You know what i said is true, cause you literally admitted it yourself. But you're still mad, so you attack anyone who disagree and use whataboutism.

bro went 300 defending my favorite anime alone against all these trolls 🥺 . Man I give you salute
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ahenshihael - Sep 6, 2009

209 by SFliN »»
Yesterday, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Best blonde girl?

emryuu - Jul 18

15 by Lohvo »»
Jul 23, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Apr 26, 2009

449 by Mob_Psykos »»
Jul 22, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 5, 2009

623 by JackWilliam »»
Jul 22, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Nov 29, 2009

173 by PiliJoker »»
Jul 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.