Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 19, 1:21 AM
Aug 2021
the main character doesn't even train, he just keeps on crying. What is the fun in that?
Jul 19, 4:04 AM
Feb 2021
Mikey⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Draken❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jul 20, 12:07 AM
Aug 2021
js wait the sadness nvr ends....
Jul 21, 4:11 AM
Jun 2024
_MuraT-w4 said:
no need to disscussion it's literally garbage

Not garbage but is boring, it's like any average anime. 5/10 only good to watch while you're eating something
Jul 21, 9:32 AM
Dec 2023
Antisocialsempai said:
Okay, I know I’m late to the game watching this show. But it is so good I am binging it and episode 12 took so much out of me. I legit screamed when Hinata got crushed inside the car. Does it get worse (in a good way.) I don’t know if I can handle crying every episode lol. 😔😞

this anime is my favourite like i remember when i was new into anime this was the third anime I watched and i was SO OBSESSED😭😭 and this was the only anime which made me start reading mangas cuz the season 1 ending is just 😭😭
Jul 22, 8:41 PM
Jun 2023
Antisocialsempai said:
@Mooogle I’m super confused what about this anime is garbage to people commenting? I think it’s well written, sure it has its “animation moments.” But I will say with how many side characters there are it does a good job with the pacing. And I feel like the main character has telepathic reactions to an imaginary back in time theme.

I think people don’t like the show Is because people call Takemichi a wuss and cries to much or how he’s so weak and not fit to be the mc but he’s also in middle school so I wouldn’t expect him to be crazy strong. I also think people just don’t like the whole aspect of mixing time travel with gangs and maybe the animation isn’t the great and at times is a little bad but I still think it’s good. I also think because (mild spoiler warning) they kept introducing new gangs out of nowhere. ( I’m done spoiling). There will be more heartfelt moments but not really that close to the scene you’re talking about.
Jul 25, 3:58 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to GoCrayzee
Antisocialsempai said:
@Mooogle I’m super confused what about this anime is garbage to people commenting? I think it’s well written, sure it has its “animation moments.” But I will say with how many side characters there are it does a good job with the pacing. And I feel like the main character has telepathic reactions to an imaginary back in time theme.

There’s nothing wrong with the series, people just don’t like the crybaby MC and cheap animation and feel they need to hate on what they don’t enjoy.

I don’t get the hate for Takemichi though, I think we’d all act similarly in his situation (or even worse).
@GoCrayzee I will say, it does get like a smidge annoying watching the mc just sit there and watch stuff happen. But I feel like MC has a reason. I mean half of everything he goes through is mega traumatic. To me its more realistic the MC second guess himself then show an unrealistic protrayal of him just randomly gaining confidence. But I will say if MC does not have any confidence by end of season 02 Imma be annoyed lol he has enough time to gain something.
Jul 25, 4:18 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Antisocialsempai
@GoCrayzee I will say, it does get like a smidge annoying watching the mc just sit there and watch stuff happen. But I feel like MC has a reason. I mean half of everything he goes through is mega traumatic. To me its more realistic the MC second guess himself then show an unrealistic protrayal of him just randomly gaining confidence. But I will say if MC does not have any confidence by end of season 02 Imma be annoyed lol he has enough time to gain something.
@Antisocialsempai He definitely has some balls, he's just a terrible fighter so he's always beaten really badly. I think we have seen him progress quite a bit since the start of the series, but he's got a long way to go still.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

112 by Tamima10 »»
Jul 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

338 by Boketto_0926 »»
Jul 2, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

167 by Craneface »»
Jun 24, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

114 by Craneface »»
Jun 23, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2021

155 by Craneface »»
Jun 22, 4:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.