New
Jul 13, 11:00 PM

Jun 2024
Anything
Here

Jul 13, 11:03 PM

Jun 2024
Been thinking about this lately:

Are eggs meat in the same way that yogurt isn't? I don't think so. Just think about how meat tastes in your mouth for a second. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Is that feeling, that texture, that taste, anything like eggs? No. I rest my case.

That being said, isn't it better to be known as a sussy baka than an Ohio rizzler? If we take this to be true, then we have a serious contradiction on our hands. This circles us back to the question at hand: are eggs meat, and furthermore, are eggs yogurt?

To answer the question, Godzilla would fuck up King Kong in a fight. For one thing, the Zildo is disproportionately larger than the stupid-fucking ape, and hate to break it to you fellas, but size matters. Secondly, there doesn't have to be a second reason because the first one is enough.

What goes on in our brains when we see writing in italics? What kinda chicanery is afoot? Is it some sort of drug, a distortion of reality? Are italics a strand of LSD? No, that can't be.

How about we get bold, real bold. Let's make this text bold. What now? Is your brain interpreting these words differently now. Are you orgasming? I'm sorry, that was an inappropriate question. Never mind that.

That's quite alright, good sir. Going forward though, how about you keep your sexual proclivities to yourself and I'll keep mine to myself? Deal?

Deal.
Jul 13, 11:04 PM

Feb 2020
Coda

"ɴᴏᴡ... ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ꜱɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ'ꜱ ᴇɴᴅ."

I. Hear. A. Sound.
Jul 13, 11:04 PM

Dec 2011
*Sleeps in thread*
˖°The blade dances˖°

Jul 13, 11:20 PM

Jul 2012
Obligatory 💩

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Jul 13, 11:28 PM

Sep 2014
poopy
Jul 13, 11:32 PM

Jun 2024
Jul 14, 12:11 AM

Jun 2024
My penis touched the toilet bowl
Pls Kill me

Jul 14, 12:22 AM

Jan 2022
^or maybe just chop it off if you feel that disgusted
Jul 14, 12:29 AM

Jun 2024
Kioshi said:
^or maybe just chop it off if you feel that disgusted

i swear i was literaly going to say the exact same thing 10 minutes ago i swear you have to belive me
Jul 14, 1:24 AM

Feb 2020
ah🗣️
Jul 14, 1:27 AM

Dec 2014
juisie goose
Jul 14, 3:33 AM

Jun 2024

Jul 14, 3:35 AM

Jan 2024
There are things I have seen that cannot be unseen. Voices I’ve heard that stay with me into the quietest moments of night. And then there is the darkness. There is always the darkness. The cold, glaring crystal orbs that stared into my eyes in the dark of the labyrinth. Those menacing eyes that seemed to seep into my very soul. And then there was that face. A face so horrendous and distorted it was hardly a face at all.

Swallowed by darkness I was consumed. I was at the mercy of a phantom. A phantom of the opera. Overcome by the sound of sweet music I was on my feet in the dark, the night brought music to my mind. And from that sound my soul began to cry, but it was of a good kind. And the song that broke the silence in the darkness was like a lullaby to my tears, to my fear. And I was not afraid.

It all seemed like a dream at the time, a cacophony of blurred images and exquisite song. And I saw him, I know I did! That stone face concealed by a mask, for what lay underneath was beyond comprehension, disfigured beyond repair. Too grotesque for the quiet eye.

It is real! I’ve been there! To a lair of eternal night, to a world where the daylight dissolved into darkness. Could I ever forget that sight, the vision of adoration and hostility in those ghostly eyes. Those sad, sad, eyes. They pleaded to mine like a silent symphony, I could see the pain in its eyes! How ghastly and how deadening it seemed.

Am I crazy? Has my sanity vanished like that figure in the night? Has this phantom taken my mind, have I fallen prey to an illusion? Fear that had vanished now returns, was that ghostly man even a man at all? Was he a demon, a terror of the night, a disfiguration in the darkness. The darkness. The darkness, it has me. It has me.

It's okay if you forget me

Jul 14, 3:38 AM

Dec 2021

“If one feels it is fun now, one will be able to enjoy life the most. Everything will change over time, so we must treasure the happy moments before us.”

Jul 14, 3:42 AM

Jan 2024

I'll just add this

Jul 14, 6:05 AM

Jul 2016
Jul 14, 6:24 AM

Jun 2024
I 🚢

Jul 14, 6:56 AM
Jul 14, 7:26 AM

Feb 2020
why tho any particular reason? @IpreferEcchi
Jul 14, 7:27 AM

Jul 2016
@I_shoot_kids_fr we need a relationship dynamic for you in the Fight Club game and because she has been on your mind

So you'll be bf/gf in the Fight Club events

Cursed ships ftw!
Jul 14, 7:30 AM

Feb 2020
can you tell me some other pairs participating in this event?

tbh I like katsukidayou but imagine I_shoot_kids_fr x Gun 😩
Jul 14, 7:32 AM

Jul 2016
I_shoot_kids_fr said:
can you tell me some other pairs participating in this event?

tbh I like katsukidayou but imagine I_shoot_kids_fr x Gun 😩

They are on the new page. You can designate relationships. The rest will be randomized after.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2168750&show=50
Jul 14, 8:03 AM

Jun 2024
Shit

Jul 14, 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
Rush, rush to the yeyo (Rush, rush)
Buzz, buzz, gimme yeyo (Rush, rush)
Rush, rush, rush to the yeyo (Oh, oh)
(Rush, rush)
Buzz, buzz, gimme yeyo (Oh, oh)
(Rush, rush)
Go, go to the yeyo (No, no)
(Rush, rush)
Yo, yo, gimme yeyo (Oh, oh)
(Rush, rush)
Buzz, buzz, gimme yeyo (Oh, oh)
(Rush, rush)
Rush, rush, yeyo (Oh, oh)
(Rush, rush)
Buzz, buzz to the yeyo (Rush, rush)
Rush, rush, gimme yeyo (Rush, rush)
Rush, rush, rush, gimme yeyo (Oh, oh)
My sword has shown me the truth... I was a rapist! A monster! A vampire! I deserved to die!
I deserved to be sent here...to never see Rebecca again. I am truly in Hell! So I may as well ENJOY IT!
Jul 14, 10:16 PM

Jun 2024

Jul 14, 11:34 PM

Jan 2024

Yesterday, 2:31 AM

Jun 2024

Yesterday, 2:41 AM

Feb 2020
Yesterday, 2:45 AM

Jan 2024

Yesterday, 1:09 PM

Feb 2014
My sword has shown me the truth... I was a rapist! A monster! A vampire! I deserved to die!
I deserved to be sent here...to never see Rebecca again. I am truly in Hell! So I may as well ENJOY IT!
6 hours ago

Apr 2024
(Ф ﻌ Ф)
6 hours ago

Jun 2024
I shit
I post

6 hours ago

Feb 2014
Hot Karl (also Hot Sasser) is sexual slang referring to one of several purported acts involving feces. It variously means an act of defecating on one's sexual partner, defecating on someone who is asleep, or defecating on someone's face while covered in plastic wrap. According to psychologist Anil Aggrawal, it is a synonym for a Cleveland steamer and is part of a coprophilia vocabulary that also includes the Dirty Sanchez. The term was adopted as a name by rapper Hot Karl.
6 hours ago

Apr 2024
6 hours ago

Feb 2020
fuck no!!!! who knows what disease she is carrying ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
6 hours ago

Jul 2015

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞 ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

6 hours ago

Apr 2024
6 hours ago

Feb 2020
^^ oh I've seen this guy on Instagram, his entire page is about falling from places and hurting himself (basically acting goofy all the time) and it's funny as hell 😭
6 hours ago

Jul 2015
'this guy' ... 'this guy'-?!?!?!..
respect chiitan wtf

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞 ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

6 hours ago

Feb 2020
oh it's chiitan... no wonder I didn't get any result on Instagram after searching chiggan 💀
5 hours ago

Apr 2024
2 hours ago

Feb 2014
Dirty Sanchez is a purported sex act which consists of feces purposely being smeared onto a partner's upper lip. Sex-advice columnist Dan Savage dismissed the act as completely fictional. Brian Bouldrey in Dirty Words: A Literary Encyclopedia of Sex says the act is an urban legend. The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English says, "This appears to have been contrived with the intention to provoke shock rather than actually as a practice, although, no doubt, some have or will experiment. "Columnist Gustavo Arellano of ¡Ask a Mexican! contends the term evokes the stereotypical mustache of a Mexican. The term for the sex act entered British gay cant Polari in the 1960s

More topics from this board

» lowercase chat thread v.23

-DxP- - 17 minutes ago

30 by GermanBobaTea »»
26 seconds ago

» Rate from 1-10 how approachable the user is above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

666 - Mar 16, 2021

3958 by MitsukiHimeka »»
39 seconds ago

» If you met the above poster in a Dark Alley: How would you feel? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - Aug 29, 2018

1702 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» Give Anything To The User Above You v.10 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 13, 2022

2926 by MitsukiHimeka »»
3 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v35 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-DxP- - Jun 28

1688 by MitsukiHimeka »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.