Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 7, 6:08 PM

May 2014
At first I thought it was just a thought of mine, but seeing that we are already in the Tanpopo arc they definitely had to skip several chapters.

I don't remember everything clearly, but it seems to me that there were """relatively important""" characters or that at least they made an appearance several times in the future that appeared in those chapters, although I only have in my memory that mini arc of
"
"

I suppose that if in the future they want to do more seasons they can do the same as KHR and adapt the arcs later since they are more slice of life. I would have liked to see them but I guess it was more interesting to adapt this part as soon as possible.
Jul 7, 6:31 PM
Jul 2022
They definetely had skipped some chapters, specially from the begging.
For example, the wedding of Taiyo & Mutsumi, (although it's in both OP) and perhaps they will animate it on last chapter of this 1st season.

At least for me, it's a bit disappointing this adaptation; it's fine, but just that 🫤
Jul 7, 6:47 PM

Feb 2010
I think that they might be shuffling things around since the start of the story is weak so I can see why they wanted to jump into this arc sooner.
Jul 7, 10:31 PM
Aug 2023
Could someone list the arcs which were skipped by the anime or at least have an idea which chapters were skipped?
Jul 8, 12:19 AM
Dec 2020
They skipped most of the slice of life chapters because the anime-onlys may get bored if there’s no action, but as a manga reader you get to apreciate a lot those chapters of the family doing things together lr Taiyo and Mutsumi having dates, like the chapter of the aquarium. I don’t think at this point they will adapt those chapters, so I’m dissapointed, but I understand why they had to be skipped. I recomend the anime-onlys to read all those skipped chapters
Jul 8, 11:11 AM
Aug 2019
Kaitaka12 said:
Could someone list the arcs which were skipped by the anime or at least have an idea which chapters were skipped?

It's important to clarify that a lot of these chapters are being rearranged to be adapted in later episodes, so as I go through the list it becomes more likely the later chapters do end up being covered eventually. That being said here's the list:

Chapters 4-8, 13, 16-18, 32-33, 38-39, 41 and 43.

Its also good to mention that most chapters actually cut some content here and there for pacing reasons, but since the overall plot remains I didn't include them in the list.
Jul 8, 5:04 PM

Sep 2011
If chapter 39 never gets adapted I'll be sad
Sep 30, 9:27 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to Red_Ranger_Wien
If chapter 39 never gets adapted I'll be sad
@Red_Ranger_Wien did it get???
Oct 2, 3:19 AM
Jun 2012
Reply to Kaxew
Kaitaka12 said:

It's important to clarify that a lot of these chapters are being rearranged to be adapted in later episodes, so as I go through the list it becomes more likely the later chapters do end up being covered eventually. That being said here's the list:

Chapters 4-8, 13, 16-18, 32-33, 38-39, 41 and 43.

Its also good to mention that most chapters actually cut some content here and there for pacing reasons, but since the overall plot remains I didn't include them in the list.
@Kaxew
RDEmperorAshOct 2, 3:25 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23

36 by APETTR2 »»
Oct 3, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7

124 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Oct 3, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 14

36 by OxENDER »»
Oct 3, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29

24 by landofthekwt »»
Oct 3, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9

31 by 3e24am »»
Sep 30, 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.