Forum Settings
Forums

Give a user below you a user to appreciate

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 22, 12:41 AM

Jul 2022
a huge nihilist, but I do find some of his answers interesting and pretty thought provoking
welcome back

OniMage
so many broken children living in grown bodies mimicking adult lives

Jun 22, 12:47 AM

Nov 2023
Such a great guy. He always appreciated my threads.

Effy_
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 22, 2:15 PM

Jul 2023
What can be said of effy? effy the ineffable, effy of effronteries, go-eff-yourself effy. Well, if I am pressed to render a defined judgement then effy is the effervescence of conversation, both the sparkling notes of sweetness and the ticklish texture that asks for moderation when drinking in her effusive words, of which the efficacy of bringing joy to others is only matched by the sincerity of her efforts. Praise be, effy.

Nyarly-Kanamin.
Jun 22, 6:35 PM

Aug 2021
an awesome person! it's really impressive how much they know about retro games and their soundtracks, found a bunch of old hidden gem soundtracks through them. big fan of their sprite forum sets as well!

zzz

Jun 22, 6:37 PM

Jun 2023
Haven't talked to them much but they seem really fun and pretty cool whenever i see them in the forums. Would be their friend for sure

viraat_pirate
Jun 24, 5:46 AM

Jul 2016
Knowledge about fighting games

Mayahuel (the forum games newcomer)
Jun 24, 6:00 AM

Dec 2023
Haven't met them before so no opinion

Me

Jun 24, 6:11 AM

Nov 2023
Sweet and sincere. I enjoy your posts and presence. I think you always say what you think or feel without holding back too much. You’re a fun user to have around :)

Deyuko
✨️A e s t h e t i c✨️
Jun 24, 6:17 AM

May 2022
Well-Written profile.

Serafos
Jun 24, 6:19 AM

Jan 2024
Their tomato images are really great.

I_shoot_kids_fr
Jun 24, 6:23 AM

May 2022
They shoot kids fr

Longnines
Jun 24, 7:21 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
They definitely have a way with words, it's a cool ability :)

Deyuko

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 24, 9:51 AM

Nov 2023
Cool and nice.

Ihab

Jun 24, 10:39 AM

Aug 2021
they are really kind, thoughtful and attentive, it's always nice when they are around and it's been really fun to play/learn chess with them!

Kyonman

Jun 28, 5:07 AM

Jun 2024
Many people say they like you. You must be a good person.

RustedUwUSaladBrat
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Jun 28, 5:10 AM

Jan 2024
They do not exist but I believe they would've been the star of FG if it were to be so

Spunkert
Jun 28, 5:12 AM

Nov 2023
Such a unique person, he is great!

Fukamin

Jun 28, 5:14 AM

Jun 2024
Pink avatar 🤩

Manwild
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Jun 28, 5:15 AM

Jan 2024
They're the Wild Man of MAL.
Doraemon is a based favorite

kioshi
Jun 28, 5:17 AM

Nov 2023
He is fun!

Tomato guy

Jun 28, 5:24 AM

Sep 2021
Forum games not the same without him

MyCuppaTea
Jun 28, 1:49 PM

Sep 2014
i shall take a sip from my cup of tea in their honor 🍻

removed-user
Jun 28, 2:05 PM

Dec 2011
They make a pretty white void on the forum games.

Same user
Jun 28, 2:08 PM

May 2022
They were once a great user (or not so great user for some of them)

Wildpokeman
Jun 28, 2:09 PM

Jul 2016
^^I challenge them to a fight
^I guess they are similar to pandablade and I like pandablade.

MitsukiHimeka uwu
Jun 28, 2:11 PM

May 2024
I immediately liked her, she seems like a really nice person whom I'd like to get to know better! (´。• ω •。`) ♡

Animeistaken
Jun 28, 2:13 PM

May 2022
Makes cool forum games

deg
Jun 28, 10:50 PM

Jun 2024
Don't know who they are but the name is good

AbyssGazer
Jun 28, 10:52 PM

Jun 2024
No

FinalEpisode needs to be appreciated ASASP
Jun 28, 11:33 PM

Jan 2024
Pretty much the life support of MAL at this point(Or is it the opposite?)
Seriously, I believe they're a good person and they're pretty sociable from what I've seen.

zzz
Yesterday, 5:28 AM

Jun 2024
People say he's funny

Deyuko
Yesterday, 5:32 AM

Jan 2024
Very nice user and pretty funny if I'm being honest. She definitely leans into the "harshly judge" threads really well.

Deyuko (again)
Yesterday, 6:04 AM

Mar 2020
shes a really fun character and i enjoy having her around, even if she's not a fan of me

effy
daily reminder to try not to take it all so seriously!
Yesterday, 6:05 AM

Jan 2024
^^A user which I like a lot. Her thread replies are very entertaining to read. Very humorous too.
^Good person from what I've seen

Deyuko(Once more)
Yesterday, 11:04 AM

Jun 2024
Deyuko is so good that got appreciated 3 times

Why not the 4th time
9 hours ago

Sep 2014
they go ham in that brutal honesty thread, i respect it

Pinoffin
9 hours ago

Jan 2024
Very nice guy with warm friendly vibes. I've never seen him have a negative interaction with someone.
I'm happy he's a part of FG.

pillowofwinds
8 hours ago

Nov 2023
love how boisterous she is and how honest she is with her struggles and perceiving through them it’s admirable

Songofcreation
✨️A e s t h e t i c✨️
2 hours ago

Nov 2023
Their profile is nice and they're friendly.

Danzfcc

1 hour ago

Jan 2024
Is skilled at breaking up with people. Such an overpowered ability

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» lowercase chat thread v.22 people can't do titles a painful edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karinara - May 12

8343 by anime »»
10 seconds ago

» Yes or No? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 6, 2022

8629 by Animeistaken »»
1 minute ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v35 ( 1 2 3 )

-DxP- - Jun 28

147 by Animeistaken »»
3 minutes ago

» What is your manga affinity with the user above? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mr_Libra - Mar 19

154 by _rao_ »»
4 minutes ago

» Make a song title with the last letter v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Nov 29, 2022

6125 by _untitled »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.