Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 12:23 PM
Oct 2020
Title: The Secret of the Pyramid

I thought Thoth's wife looked like Mako from Kill la Kill for sec. Glad dude got to live peacefully ever after. Wonder what happened to the king who trapped him tho.
May 2, 9:54 PM
Aug 2015
Reply to RealNath
Title: The Secret of the Pyramid

I thought Thoth's wife looked like Mako from Kill la Kill for sec. Glad dude got to live peacefully ever after. Wonder what happened to the king who trapped him tho.
@RealNath
Actually the king is already dead. Which explains the coffin.
That evil guy is his second in command, I believe…
May 3, 4:11 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao. So the time patrollers can just casually use holograms of ancient gods to trick ancient people. How is that allowed lol. Those ancient Egyptians had balls tho. If I saw that shit I wouldn't be the same anymore...

It's good that because of time travel he was able to keep his promise with his friend.

That near kiss tho.
0451May 3, 4:42 AM
May 4, 9:31 AM

May 2020
I'm loving the retro aesthetic, lead characters, and effective shot compositions. The previous episode hit harder than I'd expected it to, but episode 3 was less engaging for me. I didn't like the timely contrivances or the way their targets seemingly want to die. Took me out of the story a few times.
May 12, 5:09 AM
May 2023
Previously, the story was just about helping the grandmother. I didn't know what was so interesting about it, but this time, as someone who is interested in history,I found it to be okay.
ginnko1May 12, 5:17 AM
May 27, 5:54 PM
Mar 2019
Pretty realistic Egyptian setting.
Nice episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 12 Discussion

0451 - May 5

15 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:26 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 11 Discussion

0451 - May 5

3 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:25 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 10 Discussion

ThatFlowerGirl - May 4

6 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:24 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 9 Discussion

0451 - May 5

5 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:23 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 8 Discussion

RecallMyName - May 2

6 by bushman66 »»
May 29, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.