Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 29, 2021 10:43 AM

May 2020
Isn't this entry supposed to sum up the 4 sequel volumes (red, blue, pink, green), as seen here for example?
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Oct 29, 2021 12:01 PM

Feb 2010
because it's in the manga section of Mal where many in this community don't visit.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 29, 2021 12:58 PM

May 2020
Haha yeah I guess that makes sense. Hope it gets approved sometime.
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Apr 7, 10:23 AM
Aug 2013
Sorry for the necroposting, but for the love of God why this wasn't approved yet (i wonder)?
The entire thing is already obscure enough (these 4 volumes) and hard to find any information (like for example, is the series finished? in hiatus? is the author ok?). Having this on MAL would really help to gatter interest in the series.
Because is pending approval we can't edit/fix any information.
Man... is kinda melancholyc being a Gosick fan.

Fan translation status right now (by Light Novel Translations, yes that is their name):
7/9 Gosick volumes;
3/4 GosickS;
0/4 Gosick Color/New Continent (I don't know if they are going to translate this).

The mangas im not aware.

I only watched the anime, and it stayed with me to this day. Just recently i decided to go after the novels and learned all the situation (only first 2 volumes officially in english).
Apr 7, 11:08 AM

Jan 2017
847AM said:
Sorry for the necroposting, but for the love of God why this wasn't approved yet (i wonder)?

The Manga backlog is huge as hell, and there is only very few mods.
On top of that, Novels are not the priority, and as you said, it's hard to find informations about that one.

It'll eventually be added if a mods randomly see it.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 7, 12:22 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to 847AM
The entire thing is already obscure enough (these 4 volumes) and hard to find any information (like for example, is the series finished? in hiatus? is the author ok?). Having this on MAL would really help to gatter interest in the series.
Because is pending approval we can't edit/fix any information.
Man... is kinda melancholyc being a Gosick fan.

Fan translation status right now (by Light Novel Translations, yes that is their name):
7/9 Gosick volumes;
3/4 GosickS;
0/4 Gosick Color/New Continent (I don't know if they are going to translate this).

The mangas im not aware.

I only watched the anime, and it stayed with me to this day. Just recently i decided to go after the novels and learned all the situation (only first 2 volumes officially in english).
847AM said:
is the author ok?

She has written more books since Gosick, including an official fanfiction of my favorite manga. The entry I submitted for it hasn't been approved either.
その目だれの目?
Apr 7, 1:33 PM

Apr 2013
Approval of LN submissions can be very long. I recently got an approval for a submission I made almost 4 years ago IIRC. So as long as you don't see it rejected, don't give up, it's probably lost somewhere in the limbos of the approval queue until someone finally can process it.

I've read these novels as well btw, but I don't think I ever made a request to add these ones.

ZefyrisApr 7, 1:37 PM
Apr 7, 4:35 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Zefyris
Approval of LN submissions can be very long. I recently got an approval for a submission I made almost 4 years ago IIRC. So as long as you don't see it rejected, don't give up, it's probably lost somewhere in the limbos of the approval queue until someone finally can process it.

I've read these novels as well btw, but I don't think I ever made a request to add these ones.

Zefyris said:
So as long as you don't see it rejected, don't give up

How can we know if something has been rejected?
その目だれの目?
Apr 7, 6:04 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Lucifrost
Zefyris said:
So as long as you don't see it rejected, don't give up

How can we know if something has been rejected?
@Lucifrost it should be written in the related thread : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=60908&show=1650
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.