Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 5, 1:35 PM

Jun 2019
I haven't actually taken the plunge and begun watching the series yet. I'm still up in the air about it, but I thought from the time this was announced from the description, advertisements/previews and promo art, etc. that it was and noticed the reincarnation theme tag. It won't make a difference in terms of affecting my decision on whether to watch, or at least try out, the series either way, but I like to be able to mentally somewhat pre-sort these seasonals.
Apr 5, 2:21 PM
Jul 2020
it is not an isekai just normal reincarnation.
Apr 5, 3:33 PM
Jan 2020
It's simple, saloum reincarnated in the same world, but I recommend reading the manga which even received a great adaptation in this anime
Apr 5, 6:13 PM
Feb 2024
isekai = another world
reincarnation = the rebirth of a soul in a new body
Apr 5, 11:46 PM

Jun 2019
dantehasdantedme said:
isekai = another world

I know, but frequently they go hand in hand and I guess something about this one had as well had an isekai-esque aesthetic and seeming isekai vibe and that led me to lump it in prematurely. Apparently from the responses generated in here so far, that was a hasty assumption.
Apr 6, 12:41 AM
Jun 2023
well, I am a fan of there genres isekai, reincarnation , regression . and i felt 1st episode was good compared to standard reincarnation animes , animation, and fight was good, đź‘Ť.
Apr 6, 12:42 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to WatchTillTandava
dantehasdantedme said:
isekai = another world

I know, but frequently they go hand in hand and I guess something about this one had as well had an isekai-esque aesthetic and seeming isekai vibe and that led me to lump it in prematurely. Apparently from the responses generated in here so far, that was a hasty assumption.
@WatchTillTandava cant blame you because the arifureta anime adaptation entirely skipped the part where the whole class got isekai'd
Apr 6, 3:01 AM
Sep 2021
dantehasdantedme said:
@WatchTillTandava cant blame you because the arifureta anime adaptation entirely skipped the part where the whole class got isekai'd

lol he never mentioned Arifureta tho
Apr 6, 8:28 AM
Jul 2017
Reply to dantehasdantedme
@dantehasdantedme
What? Were you watching some different "Arifureta", or started watching it from the season 2 ?
Apr 6, 11:01 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Orekin
@dantehasdantedme
What? Were you watching some different "Arifureta", or started watching it from the season 2 ?
@Orekin the arifureta where the white haired dude meets a naked loli in the cave that one
idk if there was a specials or smth i started from season 1 and iirc i never saw the classroom in the normal world, it took me a while to figure out it was isekai

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

201 by YumeWoMita »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

55 by edaniele »»
May 31, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

84 by matias067 »»
May 30, 6:49 AM

» Reason why Llyod is built like that

Aichi07 - May 21

15 by Seahorse_Kid »»
May 30, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

56 by AriTheShark »»
May 29, 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.