Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 25, 9:12 AM

Nov 2015

https://animecorner.me/2023-anime-of-the-year-awards-winners/

What do you guys think of this? I thought this was only popular in Japan with women.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Feb 25, 9:16 AM
Oct 2017
What do you guys think of this? I thought this was only popular in Japan with women. -> Pretty much, yes. This and Jujutsu Kaisen share the same demographics. I don't understand where you guys find the time to fish out all these anime rankings from every obscure corner of the web, as if they mean something or change anything, soon I think my uncle will also publish his ranking and someone will share it here,
but at least this one makes a little more sense than the Crunchyroll awards.
DijeFeb 25, 9:20 AM
Feb 25, 9:44 AM
Mar 2021
How has BSD outvoted those shows below it? 🤔
Feb 25, 9:57 AM
Jan 2023
ohh dude I'm actually super happy i honestly freaking love BSD❤️❤️
Feb 25, 10:24 AM
Aug 2022
100% deserves this, especially with the recent 2 seasons
Feb 25, 10:40 AM
Oct 2020
Pretty boys =/= only popular with women, it's got a dang good story, way better than most stuff you see nowadays and it absolutely deserves it

Also funny how this is the second time it got no. 1 by beating jjk season 2, first one being the seasonal one, it's not even like it's an obscure voting site, it's more famous one (70k votes might not seem like a lot but it really is, not many people vote to begin even for big awards)
Feb 25, 11:41 AM
Feb 2020
Very much deserved. Edge of my seat every episode
Feb 25, 12:03 PM
Dec 2012
Well deserved. This past season was very underrated.
Feb 25, 12:09 PM
Oct 2020
The story was top notch and all the payoff finally came through
Feb 25, 12:39 PM
Sep 2021
based anime corner
Feb 25, 8:48 PM
May 2020
Never underestimate Bungou fans. They will win any poll you put in front of them. One of the best fanbases in anime ✊✊
Feb 25, 8:51 PM
Jun 2021
I mean look I like BSD and I am a guy, so I guess Im a minority here. But its not on the same level as Vinland, Frieren, Aot, or JJK for me. I think these past two seasons were incredible, but its not good enough to beat those out
Feb 25, 9:01 PM
Oct 2020
Just me or did anyone else get attacked like this by this aot fanboy? (I know it's an aot fanboy cause of his past record)
Feb 25, 11:37 PM

Aug 2014
CrunchyCrobat said:
Just me or did anyone else get attacked like this by this aot fanboy? (I know it's an aot fanboy cause of his past record)

He isn't even an AOT fanboi, he is just someone insanely toxic who has so much spare time that he goes to social media and flames/insults anyone he sees. This same person also has made literal hundreds of alt accounts on MAL just to do what I mentioned before.
Feb 25, 11:41 PM
Oct 2020
GTRaijin said:
CrunchyCrobat said:

He isn't even an AOT fanboi, he is just someone insanely toxic who has so much spare time that he goes to social media and flames/insults anyone he sees. This same person also has made literal hundreds of alt accounts on MAL just to do what I mentioned before.

Ye I know about him making a lot of accounts, while I have seen him hating on a lot of stuff, I have usually seen him put aot really high, I'm just surprised how he is able to even come back while I have been ip banned twice for no reason, at least it was resolved but crazy it even happened
Feb 25, 11:43 PM

Aug 2014
CrunchyCrobat said:
GTRaijin said:

Ye I know about him making a lot of accounts, while I have seen him hating on a lot of stuff, I have usually seen him put aot really high, I'm just surprised how he is able to even come back while I have been ip banned twice for no reason, at least it was resolved but crazy it even happened

I mean you can use VPN and whatever else tho idk if that would help but the dedication of this person just to do so is insane honestly ;d He has been going like this for a year or more maybe.
Feb 26, 8:36 AM
Mar 2023
I wouldn't vote BSD anime of the year, but it's really really good
Feb 27, 4:07 AM
Jan 2023
I love bsd but how in the world it beat frieren and aot😭
Feb 27, 4:16 AM

Nov 2023
Pretty based. I would only swap aot with Frieren
Feb 27, 9:40 AM
Oct 2022
deserved it it was most intense thing I've ever watched like there were always 0 chance for them to win whole season you can't even predict the ending
Feb 27, 11:21 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to CrunchyCrobat
@CrunchyCrobat yes. He attacked me too.
Just report him. LOL!
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Feb 29, 4:58 PM
Nov 2021
well deserved!! happy that its finally getting some recognition
Mar 2, 3:47 AM
Jun 2021
Absolutely deserved in my opinion.

Every single episode got a great animation, insane plottwists, character developement and was written and directed extremely well.
It was so dramatic when every character was fighting on the brink of death and the whole world seemed to end. Like an emotional rollercoaster. The writing of Kafka Asagiri can't be compared in my opinion to the rest of the other animes. I liked AOT a lot for the first 3 seasons and JJK Season 1 too. But for me, for that followed after this, the storywriting and developement isn't as good as Bungo Stray Dogs. Mappa and A-1 animations etc can't replace a dramatic and emotional writing that brings you emotionally this emphatic to the characters like this manga/anime does. Also, no one knew about the ending, which was also more exiting to watch than watching a pre-written ending of the Season like JJK and AOT.
Mar 2, 3:25 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to Madhav001
How has BSD outvoted those shows below it? 🤔
@Madhav001 have u seen BSD season 5? It's leagues above the first few seasons. It actually got interesting. It got better with each season
Mar 2, 3:55 PM
Mar 2021
En-psychopedia said:
@Madhav001 have u seen BSD season 5? It's leagues above the first few seasons. It actually got interesting. It got better with each season

Yeah, I have seen.
I loved the progression every season.
especially the last two seasons when the stakes were real high and the anime delivered with everything balanced very well and extremely well planned.
Shame BSD is still very less recognized.

Even The people who have watched it, haven't reached the last few seasons where the show actually shines due to the earlier seasons being just slightly above average.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

84 by FinalFlash18 »»
Today, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 30, 2023

75 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 31, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

97 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 30, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

88 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 30, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2023

141 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 29, 11:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.