Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 18, 4:09 AM

Aug 2021
Is it bad that I don't want the MC to get into a relationship? I hope he stays single until the last moment of his life
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 4:19 AM
Nov 2023
Sanjay63773 said:
Is it bad that I don't want the MC to get into a relationship? I hope he stays single until the last moment of his life

i think it depends on how you think.

Do you wish that he never finds love and stays alone?

Or

That he can level up and gets stronger without people disturbing him like love partners?
Feb 18, 4:23 AM
Nov 2023
Someone in a high risk job shouldn’t be messing with a girl’s feelings, but it’s fine if he gets physical with female adventurers on a casual basis. We the viewers don’t need romance, that’s not what the show is about. And we get enough cute from his sister.
Feb 18, 4:27 AM
May 2021
cuz you are single doesn't mean everyone should stay single
Feb 18, 4:29 AM

Nov 2021
"Is it bad that you want him to be alone?" Seems suspicious unless you give a valid reason why you want him to be alone. ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 18, 4:48 AM
Jul 2019
Up to you what you think. For me it just adds nothing to Solo Leveling at all. Every other characters except Sung Jin Woo lack any development especially Cha Hae In, the relationship feels dry and shallow in the LN and manhwa and kind of an add on to really say anything about it for the sake of appeasing some shipping fans.
Feb 18, 4:53 AM
Feb 2022
itsrj20 said:
"Is it bad that you want him to be alone?" Seems suspicious unless you give a valid reason why you want him to be alone. ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ

to me I want him to focus of making his self stronger and do it Without being distracted by stupid romance
Feb 18, 5:06 AM

Jul 2021
Well it depends on how it's handled right? Its pretty obvious who he is going to end up with, if they do decide to add some romance. If every girl in the universe starts to simp for him and he ends up with someone, it will feel lame and pointless
Feb 18, 5:08 AM

Apr 2020
Not bad, but you're missing the point.

In this power fantasy he's supposed to get everything he couldn't before his Powerup: Fame, Strengh, Girls, Recognition. The usual Jazz.
Feb 18, 5:12 AM
Apr 2022
It's not bad.... it's depends on how you think.As a person who read the manhwa,I can't tell furthermore
Feb 18, 5:15 AM

Sep 2016
I wish the MC a harem of male prison inmates and then I throw a soap in his shower.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Feb 18, 5:17 AM

Feb 2021
Yes, like nurses were worshipping him when he became sugar daddy.
Feb 18, 5:32 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
What does that have anything to do with slaying monsters, clearing dungeon or being a hunter?

I fail to see the logic

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 18, 5:51 AM
Jun 2023
Yantama said:
itsrj20 said:

to me I want him to focus of making his self stronger and do it Without being distracted by stupid romance

he will not get distracted until the end
Feb 18, 6:15 AM
Nov 2018
I have never read the novel. Basically saying Sung in a relationship disrupt the flow of the anime, rather than help it?
Feb 18, 7:23 AM
Sep 2022
Is it really that important?
Feb 18, 7:30 AM

Oct 2021
yes it's bad cuz i want him to date that girl
Feb 18, 7:50 AM
Feb 2021
She stalked him because of his smell. like whaaaaaaat
Feb 18, 8:14 AM
Dec 2021
someone's jealous of fictional character
Feb 18, 8:30 AM
Oct 2022
Why are we asking the internet to validate our feelings? genuinely, why do you need or want the Internet to tell you "If it's bad?" It's a character in a story Feel how you wanna feel about it. Why is "good" and "bad" even in a conversation about their dating status?
Feb 18, 9:48 AM
Oct 2020
Nope and he pretty much does. It’s not called couple leveling its SOLO
Feb 18, 10:31 AM
Jul 2021
Sanjay63773 said:

Not “bad” … but sounds pretty lonely and sad, to me.
Feb 18, 11:03 AM
Aug 2023
PerryTShipman said:
Sanjay63773 said:

Not “bad” … but sounds pretty lonely and sad, to me.

Well, I wanna see him with Joohee, so I don't mind DUO Leveling
Feb 18, 11:29 AM
May 2022
Honestly I kinda agree. People simping over him makes sense but I’d rather the series just stay away from romance. This is one of the only series that I just don’t want any romance in. I just want it to focus on the plot and action.
Feb 18, 12:29 PM
Nov 2021
It's not bad at all, it's your choice. I also sometimes think that mc of a particular manga/manhwa should remain single (not with this one imo). But spoiler alert, he will not remain single at the end of the story
Feb 18, 12:47 PM

Aug 2017
Not at all. I'd rather have Sung Jinwoo be a sigma male for the entirety of his life. He doesn't need the likes of romance to distract him from being the strongest.
He has both his mother and sister to take care of. So let my boi cook to provide for his family.

Feb 18, 3:02 PM

Nov 2021
This anime kinda lost my interest a bit when he turned into another "perfect" generic looking pretty boy MC that girls salivate over for no reason, he was more interesting before
Now it is just another self insert power fantasy shonen...
I will finish it but i don't expect that much now
Shame, it had potential
I have read the synopsis so i had an idea what will happen but i was still dissapointed about the change
If he gets a girl or 20, don't care at this point
Feb 18, 4:28 PM

Nov 2008
Oh your poor filthy Anime Only and yes, it is stupid you want that.

Also Sung Jinwoo DOESN'T stay single, because....

He marries best girl Cha Hae-In and has a son with her.

BTW, whats with this stupid fandom wanting Jinwoo single, ive seen this shit multiple times.
HollowIchigo58Mar 1, 2:14 AM
Feb 18, 6:29 PM
Jul 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
Someone in a high risk job shouldn’t be messing with a girl’s feelings, but it’s fine if he gets physical with female adventurers on a casual basis. We the viewers don’t need romance, that’s not what the show is about. And we get enough cute from his sister.

so not even if he gets with a hunter?
Feb 18, 6:30 PM
Jul 2021
renz330 said:
Well it depends on how it's handled right? Its pretty obvious who he is going to end up with, if they do decide to add some romance. If every girl in the universe starts to simp for him and he ends up with someone, it will feel lame and pointless

i am happy to inform you i don’t think everyone women ended up simping for
him from memory
Feb 18, 6:55 PM
Oct 2021
I am with you simply because I thought the romance was kinda forced and just “happened” out of nowhere in the source material. They had like 3-4 interactions and suddenly in love, and then nothing again. Felt so unnecessary to the story.
Feb 18, 9:26 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to kyo_1
renz330 said:

i am happy to inform you i don’t think everyone women ended up simping for
him from memory
@kyo_1 And I am happy to tell you that my boy gets married in the end and yes, he DESERVES the happiness too.

Feb 19, 8:10 AM
Jun 2022
It's not bad , it's likings and dislikings , you don't want him to be single and i want him to be married as soon as he can . Both have different likings so it's not bad, the bad thing would be forcing our likings to others .
Feb 19, 8:11 AM
Jun 2022
FutoiOtaku said:

Aaa , you do realise it's only your opinion and among the viewers you aren't the only one , some might want kirito there , some might want goku in him or others , So use "i" there not "we", especially after using "viewers" there.
Feb 19, 8:16 AM

Jan 2009
romance is fanservice too you know
Feb 19, 11:12 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to FutoiOtaku
@FutoiOtaku Who's we, you stupid minority ass hat, romance is a WONDERFUL thing and its good to see the main character happy with a lover after all the shit they been through, like Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

Also I am happy to tell you that my boy gets married in the end and yes, he DESERVES the happiness too.

Feb 19, 11:40 PM

Aug 2011
You guys got baited , this guy knows the "plot"
Feb 19, 11:41 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to deg
romance is fanservice too you know
@deg Exactly, fans LOVE IT when there favorite characters get together, like IchiHime and RenRuki from Bleach for me.
Feb 20, 1:09 AM
Nov 2023
HollowIchigo58 said:
@FutoiOtaku Who's we, you stupid minority ass hat, romance is a WONDERFUL thing and its good to see the main character happy with a lover after all the shit they been through, like Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

Also I am happy to tell you that my boy gets married in the end and yes, he DESERVES the happiness too.

Wow, what an opinionated bell end! Would you dare say that to my face? Standard issue keyboard warrior…
Nobody will take you serious with a pathetic juvenile attitude like that. But anyhow, romance IS wonderful in its place, it’s my category of choice, but this is not a romance show. A few pages of forced relationship shoehorned into the manhwa late on is hardly the defining topic here, and will probably lose the show a full point of rating from most adult viewers when or if the adaptation gets that far. Go back to Pokemon, or possibly SAO, you clearly don’t understand grown up entertainment.
Feb 20, 5:12 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to FutoiOtaku
HollowIchigo58 said:

Wow, what an opinionated bell end! Would you dare say that to my face? Standard issue keyboard warrior…
Nobody will take you serious with a pathetic juvenile attitude like that. But anyhow, romance IS wonderful in its place, it’s my category of choice, but this is not a romance show. A few pages of forced relationship shoehorned into the manhwa late on is hardly the defining topic here, and will probably lose the show a full point of rating from most adult viewers when or if the adaptation gets that far. Go back to Pokemon, or possibly SAO, you clearly don’t understand grown up entertainment.
@FutoiOtaku Well keeping crying about it, because he marries best girl Cha Hae-In and has a OP son with her and happy ending too.

Also makes me think your some anime only, because NO ONE had a issue with it and its only just the minority like you or the Lee Joohee fanboys too.

BTW, this happens ALL THE TIME in anime that are not centered around romance, like Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist and even Toriko, so get used to it Clown.

Also SAO is goated too.
Feb 20, 5:23 PM
Nov 2023
HollowIchigo58 said:
@FutoiOtaku Well keeping crying about it, because he marries best girl Cha Hae-In and has a OP son with her and happy ending too.

Also makes me think your some anime only, because NO ONE had a issue with it and its only just the minority like you or the Lee Joohee fanboys too.

BTW, this happens ALL THE TIME in anime that are not centered around romance, like Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist and even Toriko, so get used to it Clown.

Also SAO is goated too.

Your opinions have no validity as you have no reference to back up any of the garbage you spout. Also you have no validity due to your juvenile need to throw school kid insults in an otherwise grown up discussion. How about you stop logging in with daddy’s account and come back when you’re old enough.
Feb 20, 6:30 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to FutoiOtaku
HollowIchigo58 said:

Also SAO is goated too.

Your opinions have no validity as you have no reference to back up any of the garbage you spout. Also you have no validity due to your juvenile need to throw school kid insults in an otherwise grown up discussion. How about you stop logging in with daddy’s account and come back when you’re old enough.
@FutoiOtaku Someone is delusional and it just sounds like you don't like the idea of Sung Jinwoo being happy with a significant other.

Also you love to straw man a lot and I bet im older then you too.

Feb 20, 6:42 PM
Nov 2023
Congrats on toning down the lame insults, that was embarrassing, but if you remember my original suggestion, I don’t think someone risking their life daily should get involved with a civilian, but it’s fine for fellow hunters to do what they like. But the relevance is still small due to the combat and power-up nature of the plot. Any ‘romance’ is simply background. And as for age, your profile says you’re 22 years my junior. And it shows…
Feb 20, 7:16 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Congrats on toning down the lame insults, that was embarrassing, but if you remember my original suggestion, I don’t think someone risking their life daily should get involved with a civilian, but it’s fine for fellow hunters to do what they like. But the relevance is still small due to the combat and power-up nature of the plot. Any ‘romance’ is simply background. And as for age, your profile says you’re 22 years my junior. And it shows…
@FutoiOtaku " I don’t think someone risking their life daily should get involved with a civilian"

Thanks for proving my point your some anime only, because Cha Hae-In is a S Rank Hunter and by that stupid logic, that's like saying Goku and Vegeta should of never married Chi-Chi and Bulma or Superman never get together with Lois Lane.

"And as for age, your profile says you’re 22 years my junior. And it shows…"

Aren't your a little to old to be getting in pissing matches with people much younger then you on anime forums Boomer?

Also you sure like to be on your high horse, people just operate differently and not same as you.
HollowIchigo58Feb 20, 7:28 PM
Feb 20, 7:27 PM
Nov 2023
Serious intellectual deficit alert, I’m 57 you’re 35, difference is 22… how do I need to learn anything? Just crawl back into your hole, I won’t be responding to any more of your pathetic bait. You don’t even understand basic English, you argued with me by repeating what I said in different words. If this is a battle of wits, I feel bad for taking on an unarmed opponent with a minigun.
Feb 20, 7:35 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Serious intellectual deficit alert, I’m 57 you’re 35, difference is 22… how do I need to learn anything? Just crawl back into your hole, I won’t be responding to any more of your pathetic bait. You don’t even understand basic English, you argued with me by repeating what I said in different words. If this is a battle of wits, I feel bad for taking on an unarmed opponent with a minigun.
@FutoiOtaku Aren't you a little to old to be getting in pissing matches with people much younger then you on anime forums Boomer?

That just shows your maturity levels right there.

Also you are delusional, because you ignored my counter on the stupid civilian part you made, thanks for proving my point again.
Feb 20, 9:45 PM

Oct 2012
he'll stay single dont worry
Feb 20, 9:46 PM

Oct 2012
Reply to FutoiOtaku
@FutoiOtaku

lol you just made yourself look like a fool

you dont throw age out on the internet for starters
Feb 21, 12:18 AM

Nov 2008
Reply to ss4chris
he'll stay single dont worry
@ss4chris You haven't read the Manwha or Novels and only watched anime im guessing, because he gets married.

Feb 21, 5:29 AM
Nov 2023
ss4chris said:
@FutoiOtaku

lol you just made yourself look like a fool

you dont throw age out on the internet for starters

No, YOU don’t put your age out because you’re a 14 year old with a watch list full of hentai. But I’ll obviously have to read ‘the rules of the internet’ again if I forgot something so vital.
BTW, our profiles invite us to display our age, and both people in the dispute you decided to crash into so rudely have chosen that option. Call the internet police! 👮
Or just but out with your totally unnecessary name calling and save it for school tomorrow.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

264 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 10

417 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 3

276 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27

368 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 4:59 AM

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

30 by J2C »»
Jun 12, 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.