Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 20, 7:17 PM
Feb 2021
I heard this is either 12 eps and the we gonna get another 12 like a course 2 type a deal or its gonna be 25 episodes now my question is do u think if that case is wl2 courses 12 eps each there is a chance seen the main character have his transformation that he will look cool and be strong af or most likely we gonna see that transformation in the second course?

I did read a bit of the manhwa but i have no idea how likely we gonna see badass sung in the first course so do u guys think we will see him in forst course?
Jan 20, 7:22 PM
Feb 2021
__MoRaX__ said:
I heard this is either 12 eps and the we gonna get another 12 like a course 2 type a deal or its gonna be 25 episodes now my question is do u think if that case is wl2 courses 12 eps each there is a chance seen the main character have his transformation that he will look cool and be strong af or most likely we gonna see that transformation in the second course?

I did read a bit of the manhwa but i have no idea how likely we gonna see badass sung in the first course so do u guys think we will see him in forst course?

You will see him in the first cour
Jan 20, 7:24 PM
Jan 2022
yes. I predict that cour 2 will end around Jeju arc, and that's right after

spoiler

Sung Jin woo will be recognized as a s class hunter on like the last episode of cour 2
ReversignJan 20, 7:31 PM
Jan 20, 7:25 PM
Sep 2021
yeah you are going to see him doing awesome stuff it is just that you have be patient because once he reaches to certain level the story will progress drastically it will start to happen from episode 4.
Jan 20, 7:52 PM
Dec 2022
Yea, you're gonna see his new badass transformation in this first cour. He'll start doing crazy things from episode 5 and up I think.
Jan 20, 7:59 PM
Jun 2023
__MoRaX__ said:

you will definitely see him in the first cour, he has already made progress toward that, its not gonna be long now.
Jan 20, 8:00 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
Yea, you're gonna see his new badass transformation in this first cour. He'll start doing crazy things from episode 5 and up I think.

yes thats right, its awesome 🤌🏻
Jan 20, 8:02 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
__MoRaX__ said:

you will definitely see him in the first cour, he has already made progress toward that, its not gonna be long now.

Yea, precisely what I'm saying. I'm watching it dub so I haven't watched episode 3 yet.
Jan 20, 8:05 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

Yea, precisely what I'm saying. I'm watching it dub so I haven't watched episode 3 yet.

oh damn dub, thats something. i heard some of it and i didnt get hooked so i just went with the sub. *just FYI i am a very big dub watcher* (7DS/Black clover/Date a live Etc etc etc)
Jan 20, 8:07 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

oh damn dub, thats something. i heard some of it and i didnt get hooked so i just went with the sub. *just FYI i am a very big dub watcher* (7DS/Black clover/Date a live Etc etc etc)

Oh likewise. Haha, I started it sub but stopped as soon as the dubbing began. The sub and dub are both good tbh.
Jan 20, 8:08 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

Oh likewise. Haha, I started it sub but stopped as soon as the dubbing began. The sub and dub are both good tbh.

I see, i might just check the dub out again rn just for context.
Jan 20, 8:09 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

Yup, go ahead. It's real good.
Jan 20, 8:13 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

lmao they casted austin tindle as one of the guys in the 3rd dungeon.
Jan 20, 8:16 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

Yup. Aleks Le voices Sung Jin-Woo while Dani Chambers voices Lee Joohee.
Jan 20, 8:33 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

thats amazing the screaming was somewhat if not the same as the sub made it feel.
Jan 20, 8:34 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

thats amazing the screaming was somewhat if not the same as the sub made it feel.

Yup, I certainly agree with you there. It's not too bad.
Jan 20, 8:37 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

so divine 🤌🏻 people who think dubs are just something to lift a language barrier have never watched a genuine dub 👑
Jan 20, 8:38 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

so divine 🤌🏻 people who think dubs are just something to lift a language barrier have never watched a genuine dub 👑

You're right, mate. That's the conclusion dub haters always arrive at. It's really funny. And tbh, I watch both sub and dub but I'm more of a dub watcher.
Jan 20, 8:55 PM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

You're right, mate. That's the conclusion dub haters always arrive at. It's really funny. And tbh, I watch both sub and dub but I'm more of a dub watcher.

yeah, thats good 😃 dub improvises more too.
Jan 20, 8:56 PM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

yeah, thats good 😃 dub improvises more too.

Yup, it's good to broaden one's horizon.
Jan 21, 12:20 AM
May 2023
yes in 1st u will see
Jan 21, 3:56 AM
Jan 2022
__MoRaX__ said:

yeah I think they will make 2 seasons with 2 parts each
Jan 21, 4:48 AM
Aug 2021
They will probably get to the end of the ant's nest arc, wpuld be my guess?
Jan 21, 6:33 AM
Apr 2022
They will definitely not make it to the Jeju island arc like people are saying. They will get to the job change arc. This is where he gets his transformation. You will see badass moments but if you want the “arise” shit that’s all after that.
Jan 21, 6:36 AM

Jan 2009
the op song clearly shows it will not reach the ant arc

but ye you will see the badass transformation look of the mc during this first season
Jan 21, 7:41 AM
Jun 2022
Can any manhwa reader tell me till when Sung is going to meet Cha hae in ?
(Sorry Op for using your post as a platform)
satyamkumar4005Jan 21, 7:51 AM
Jan 21, 7:47 AM

Sep 2007
Reply to satyamkumar4005
@satyamkumar4005 Unless the anime inserts some anime-only events (which they kind of already did by teasing us the other S-ranks in ep 1, etc.)
He's not supposed to run into her until later.....Based on the current pacing I personally predict late season/cour 2 or beginning of a cour/season 3 at worse...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 21, 7:52 AM
Jun 2022
Ikano said:
@satyamkumar4005 Unless the anime inserts some anime-only events (which they kind of already did by teasing us the other S-ranks in ep 1, etc.)
He's not supposed to run into her until later.....Based on the current pacing I personally predict late season/cour 2 or beginning of a cour/season 3 at worse...

Ok then , we aren't gonna see any romance before season 3 atleast , that's bad for an action-romance lover like me , well I'll have to wait for it then.
Jan 21, 7:56 AM
Apr 2017
satyamkumar4005 said:

Yes they are, but probably not during the first 12 episodes sadly
Jan 21, 7:58 AM
Jun 2022
MathildeKrogh04 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Yeah got it, that's bad for me , i wanna see their interaction soon but well I'll wait for it .
Jun 2022
MathildeKrogh04 said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Yeah got it, that's bad for me , i wanna see their interaction soon but well I'll wait for it .
Jun 2022
MathieMK said:
satyamkumar4005 said:

Jan 21, 5:18 PM
Feb 2021
what worries me the most is the fact course 2 could take a very long time to be aired like jan 2025 or some thing like that i mean this manhwa is massive i highly doubt they wont earn enough money from it to make at least 4 seasons but i really dont wanna wait another 5 years for a season u feel me guys?

i have waited 5 years for date a live 3 and as much as i hate reading mangas and manhwas if the second course will be aired like next year i honestly think its better to start reading hahahahah fml.
Jan 21, 5:18 PM
Feb 2021
what worries me the most is the fact course 2 could take a very long time to be aired like jan 2025 or some thing like that i mean this manhwa is massive i highly doubt they wont earn enough money from it to make at least 4 seasons but i really dont wanna wait another 5 years for a season u feel me guys?

i have waited 5 years for date a live 3 and as much as i hate reading mangas and manhwas if the second course will be aired like next year i honestly think its better to start reading hahahahah fml.
Jan 21, 5:24 PM
Feb 2021
Peenutz said:
They will definitely not make it to the Jeju island arc like people are saying. They will get to the job change arc. This is where he gets his transformation. You will see badass moments but if you want the “arise” shit that’s all after that.

i dont expect to see that part until like season 3 or something, i havent got far in manhwa i dont like reading i prefer more waiting for the anime what worries me the most is the fact course 2 could take a very long time to be aired like jan 2025 or some thing like that i mean this manhwa is massive i highly doubt they wont earn enough money from it to make at least 4 seasons but i really dont wanna wait another 5 years for a season u feel me guys?

i honestly didnt think we will get to see badass sung in the first 12 episode(or first course) because it feels very slow but i been told episode 4 will start picking up the pace but as i said this show i just dont believe it be hard to get enough money from it to make more seasons i just hope it they gonna just do it quickly and not drag it for years, like quanzhi fashi for example it got new season very fast and now when 6 ended i saw it will have a 7th one so i hope solo leveling be quick like it but ofc i know if we want quality animation it will never be like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

264 by satyrelfheim »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 10

417 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 3

276 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27

368 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 4:59 AM

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

30 by J2C »»
Jun 12, 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.