Forum Settings
Forums

Straight romance where MC realizes she's in love with her female best friend

New
Jun 12, 2023 6:39 AM

Jul 2014
So I'm looking for a very specific kind of romance which probably doesn't exist but hey, who knows? As the title says, I'd like to read a manga who starts as the usual "girl meets boy" and focuses on this relationship for a while, but the girl slowly realizes her female best friend is the person that matters the most to her and she loves her in a romantic way. And I don't want it to be like a plot twist at the end of chapter 1, I want an actual development of both relationships.
Jun 13, 2023 1:51 AM

Nov 2018
Google Dynasty Reader. There you will find multiple manga that meet your description. The people there are nice and pretty much their entire archive consists of yuri titles, hundreds of them.
Jun 13, 2023 6:10 AM

Jul 2014
MeltingSky said:
Google Dynasty Reader. There you will find multiple manga that meet your description. The people there are nice and pretty much their entire archive consists of yuri titles, hundreds of them.

I searched for "love triangle" + "romance" + "bisexual" on the site and got basically nothing. :/
I'll try different tags but this doesn't sound promising.
Jun 13, 2023 10:43 AM

Nov 2018
Johnny-Jay said:
MeltingSky said:

I searched for "love triangle" + "romance" + "bisexual" on the site and got basically nothing. :/
I'll try different tags but this doesn't sound promising.

Yeah, it's impossible to sift through all that yuri looking for something that specific that won't be tagged. Your best bet is to just post your question on the Dynasty forums in the "recommendations" or "What's this manga called" thread.

I'm terrible with names so although I have read several manga that fit your description, I can't for the life of me remember their titles. The only titles that come to mind are My Unrequited Love and Too Blue to Call Love but both of them probably aren't quite what you are looking for.

There is one I read not too long ago that should fit. I'll see if I can dig it up in a quick search.

Edit: Found it. 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. This one checks off all the boxes if I am remembering it properly. Apparently, Too Blue aka Koi to Yobu ni wa Aosugiru has only been read by 154 people on MAL. Sigh, this is why its so hard to find yuri recommendations.

MeltingSkyJun 13, 2023 11:16 AM
Jun 16, 2023 11:45 AM

Jul 2014
I'll check these when I can, thank you!
Jun 17, 2023 7:23 AM

May 2015
Not manga or anime, and not exactly serious or heavy with romance, but Adventure Time? If you haven't seen it yet.

Jun 24, 2023 8:30 PM

Jun 2023
My Love Mix-Up ticks all of these boxes, EXCEPT it's a male MC who falls in love with his male friend instead. If you don't mind the genders being swapped, it's a cute series.
What have you done today to deserve your eyes?

More topics from this board

» Anime/movie suggestions?

Rance-sama - 11 minutes ago

0 by Rance-sama »»
11 minutes ago

» Any media like Erased ( 1 2 )

Alioli360 - May 25

63 by Nevasca3301 »»
2 hours ago

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - 11 hours ago

7 by JoeChip »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for chillin horror anime about ghosts

Shabo-kun - May 31

9 by WatchTillTandava »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for anime with Dystopian setting

Schlecka - Yesterday

3 by Schlecka »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.