Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2023 3:30 PM

Aug 2020
Does anybody here like them? Myles is a great singer, and even though I like Scott and find the Creed hate unneeded, he is on another level. Maybe the best singer nowadays (or one of the best). Tremonti finally unleashed his inner guitar hero, and his solos are out of this world. 

Feb 18, 2023 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
Alter Bridge is one of the few bands everyone in my friends group like. I go to festivals since im 14 (28 atm) and everytime Alter Bridge is on the lineup, we will all go to see their show. Myles is a incredible singer, his voice is unique. I got goosebumps everytime i hear blackbird live.

Feb 18, 2023 6:46 PM

Aug 2020
Arrivals said:
Alter Bridge is one of the few bands everyone in my friends group like. I go to festivals since im 14 (28 atm) and everytime Alter Bridge is on the lineup, we will all go to see their show. Myles is a incredible singer, his voice is unique. I got goosebumps everytime i hear blackbird live.

You are lucky. I wish I could see them at least once, Myles nails even more live. BB Songs are his best era IMO. His partnership with Slash is also great.

More topics from this board

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

76 by HalcyonSky »»
1 hour ago

» What was the last TV show episode (non anime) have you watched?

Vargnatt - Mar 23

42 by Stomiks »»
6 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3504 by enigmasauce »»
7 hours ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4842 by Daviljoe193 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

44 by -Fantastical- »»
Yesterday, 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.