Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2023 5:31 AM
Oct 2017
I watched the anime and noticed some ecchi scenes, such as seeing panties, rape, etc.
Which is very strange since this kind of content no longer exists in anime nowadays.

Whereupon I looked that the manga was published in 2013 and realized why there is ecchi. Ecchi at that time was still in its golden age, although it would not remain so for long.

There was much, much more ecchi back then, though. Such a light amount of ecchi as in this anime is not average for the time. Which leads me to wonder: are you sure ecchi was adapted correctly? Wasn't it butchered and left only a few scenes?
Feb 13, 2023 5:58 AM
Oct 2020
Dije said:
I watched the anime and noticed some ecchi scenes, such as seeing panties, rape, etc.
Which is very strange since this kind of content no longer exists in anime nowadays.

Whereupon I looked that the manga was published in 2013 and realized why there is ecchi. Ecchi at that time was still in its golden age, although it would not remain so for long.

There was much, much more ecchi back then, though. Such a light amount of ecchi as in this anime is not average for the time. Which leads me to wonder: are you sure ecchi was adapted correctly? Wasn't it butchered and left only a few scenes?

Who tf would want to watch a minute-long rape scene when you could just watch the actual story after a 5-10 sec rape scene?
Feb 13, 2023 6:00 AM
Oct 2020
Dije said:

And for some anime/manga as dark as that it should need to have at least one sexualized dark scene or panel. (considering most of the dark anime/manga in Japan that is not shonen).
Feb 13, 2023 6:06 AM
Sep 2021
Ecchi stuff started in Tomodachi Game after
. Before that, there wasn't much ecchi in the manga. The scene where
was anime original.

The place where the anime ended, is where most ecchi starts and I'm not sure whether or not the anime will censor those

The most recent chapters have a lot of fanservice tho, angles from butt and stuff.
Knox0Feb 13, 2023 6:11 AM
Feb 13, 2023 6:13 AM
Feb 2013
Ecchi scenes in non-ecchi anime is waste of time. I mean, if you are into it just watch some hardcore ecchi/hentai. This season has one shameful title, which actually disgusts me, but I guess there is a demand for such things since it is produced, so cant help it. But if anime actualy has some story, ecchi scene just wastes money, time and energy.
Feb 13, 2023 7:54 AM
Oct 2017
Akilis93 said:
Ecchi scenes in non-ecchi anime is waste of time. I mean, if you are into it just watch some hardcore ecchi/hentai. This season has one shameful title, which actually disgusts me, but I guess there is a demand for such things since it is produced, so cant help it. But if anime actualy has some story, ecchi scene just wastes money, time and energy.
Absolutely not true, Hentai leaves no room for the imagination also it is quite unbelievable that if a woman is wearing a very short skirt she can afford to kick on the style of chuck norris without anything being seen. If you really say these things disgust you I guess you like men more than women. Indeed I can see your favourite characters are all bishounen and also you like JoJo which is the ultimate gay anime. Well, not that there is anything wrong with that, but respect straight people. Thanks
DijeFeb 13, 2023 8:04 AM
Feb 13, 2023 8:52 AM

Jun 2021
Does rape count as ecchi? It seems a bit extreme to be considered in that category
Feb 13, 2023 9:49 AM
Jan 2018
HaylenGrey said:
Does rape count as ecchi? It seems a bit extreme to be considered in that category

I was thinking the same. I was personally under the impression that ecchi is more light hearted with some glimpses or teases, not full on sexual assault.
Feb 13, 2023 9:55 AM
Feb 2013
Dije said:
Akilis93 said:
Absolutely not true, Hentai leaves no room for the imagination also it is quite unbelievable that if a woman is wearing a very short skirt she can afford to kick on the style of chuck norris without anything being seen. If you really say these things disgust you I guess you like men more than women. Indeed I can see your favourite characters are all bishounen and also you like JoJo which is the ultimate gay anime. Well, not that there is anything wrong with that, but respect straight people. Thanks

lol what XDDD Another mal user with reading problem? XDDD I never said women disgusts me xd I said that current ecchi anime disgusts me. AFAIK its about guy turned into a dog a some chick with bestiality issue. And I find it perfectly fine to being disgusted by that since its freaking sick as hell. Normal ecchi doesnt disgust me, let alone women themselves. Please show me where exactly I said that women diagusts me. Or apologise for false accusations if you please. About jojo - I also watched and am currently reading Fairy tail, which is quite literally anime about fan service. And I like them both. Does it make me trans? Because I like jojo and fairy tail? Your arguments are falling down like crazy, nothing you said makes sense because of your trouble with reading. Ask someone to help you then come back and give me your response.
Thank you too, I guess?
Feb 13, 2023 10:00 AM
Feb 2013
Dije said:
Akilis93 said:

Oh, about skirt kick. If it is shown from perspective that shows underwear, to please people like you probably, than it is fine. Im talking about useless ecchi scenes just for the sakes of pleasing some simps. If I want to see something like that I can just go to my woman. Or watch some adult movies(not sure if P word is forbidden) if you are single in need. And to clarify. Nothing wrong with ecchi itself. Im talking about ecchi scenes in no ecchi anime. Again, learn to read properly, than write something that other people may read.
Feb 13, 2023 5:02 PM
Oct 2015
Akilis93 said:
Dije said:

Oh, about skirt kick. If it is shown from perspective that shows underwear, to please people like you probably, than it is fine. Im talking about useless ecchi scenes just for the sakes of pleasing some simps. If I want to see something like that I can just go to my woman. Or watch some adult movies(not sure if P word is forbidden) if you are single in need. And to clarify. Nothing wrong with ecchi itself. Im talking about ecchi scenes in no ecchi anime. Again, learn to read properly, than write something that other people may read.

After that disaster of a reply I wouldn't keep talking to OP. Your response was entirely reasonable, but somehow managed to make him flip his shit lol Guess this is what happens when girls don't willingly talk to you. Seriously who looks at rape and calls it ecchi LOL
GxmwpFeb 13, 2023 5:06 PM
Feb 13, 2023 5:14 PM
Nov 2019
Dude if u consider a rape scene ecchi u need help
Feb 14, 2023 12:34 AM
Mar 2019
it's good thing , screw ecchi scenes
Feb 14, 2023 7:08 PM
Jan 2022
HaylenGrey said:

right you're correct
Feb 16, 2023 3:38 AM
Jul 2021
This content very much still exists in anime nowadays. What are you talking about?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 17, 2022

102 by degenerate-2002 »»
May 18, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - May 10, 2022

250 by degenerate-2002 »»
May 17, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Apr 26, 2022

135 by degenerate-2002 »»
May 16, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2022

221 by pxrks »»
May 7, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2022

97 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 26, 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.