Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2023 11:20 PM
Jul 2022

Lemme tell you guys a funny story. I started watching Code Geass today. (my friend suggested me). I was really excited because people says it has the best ending possible. I started it..and I swear I cussed a lot at the anime because it was so confusing. Nothing was making sense. I called my friend dumb for suggesting it. But then I realized I was watching episode 18 mistakenly... I feel so sorry for my friend and am embarrassed lol. This happened with me while watching Bakuman when I mistakenly watched the whole season 2 thinking it was season 1.

Edit: This became a Shokomori forum.
DexterDruboJan 19, 2023 12:45 AM
Jan 18, 2023 11:34 PM
Mar 2021
Icl man…..ur a schmuck
Jan 18, 2023 11:38 PM
Aug 2021
how are you so silly
Jan 18, 2023 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
Hm. Well. Alrighty then.
Jan 18, 2023 11:58 PM

Jul 2015
I had the exact same feeling of missing entire season of content while watching Shokomori, but it turned out that it was indeed first episode of the first season and they decided for some reason to entirely skip development of two main leads' relationship.

Jan 19, 2023 12:04 AM
Jan 2021
well the actual experience isnt really different this show gets so weird sometimes
Jan 19, 2023 12:08 AM
Sep 2022
Piromysl said:
I had the exact same feeling of missing entire season of content while watching Shokomori, but it turned out that it was indeed first episode of the first season and they decided for some reason to entirely skip development of two main leads' relationship.

Wasn't that the main point of that anime?πŸ‘€
The main couple were already supposed to be together.
Jan 19, 2023 12:09 AM

Jul 2015
Nehal_kun said:
Piromysl said:

If that was the point, then it was pretty shitty point to make, because as a result their supposed romance was as interesting as melted snow. And both of them having no personality didn't really helped.

Jan 19, 2023 12:13 AM
Sep 2022
Piromysl said:
Nehal_kun said:

If that was the point, then it was pretty shitty point to make, because as a result their supposed romance was as interesting as melted snow. And both of them having no personality didn't really helped.

It's probably just a YOU thing, then.
After watching shows where main couple confess after 3 seasons,
Shikimori san was a refreshing anime to watch! Their relationship was quite cute!

Next time you should do more research about the anime you are going to watch, i guess.πŸ‘€
just a genuine advice!
Jan 19, 2023 12:15 AM

Jul 2015
Nehal_kun said:
Piromysl said:

Shikimori san was a refreshing anime to watch! Their relationship was quite cute!

Next time you should do more research about the anime you are going to watch, i guess.πŸ‘€
just a genuine advice!

Yeah, it was as refreshing as a fart in the face.
There was not a single amusing thing about watching those two soulless husks without chemistry derping around with eachother.
And I am willing to wait even 10 seasons if it means the relationship and characters would develop, instead of showing everything it has to offer by the end of episode 1.
PiromyslJan 19, 2023 12:19 AM

Jan 19, 2023 12:19 AM
Sep 2022
Piromysl said:
Nehal_kun said:

just a genuine advice!

There was not a single amusing thing about watching those two soulless husks without chemistry derping around with eachother.
And I am willing to wait even 10 seasons if it means the relationship and characters would develop, instead of showing everything it has to offer by the end of episode 1.

I don't even know why are you bringing up a random anime in a totally irrelevant thread and continuing to trash talk about it based on your personal taste!πŸ™„
If you didn't like it,
ok, fine!πŸ™Œ
we didn't want to know it!
However, i am also Done defending an anime to a random person
watch whatever you want!πŸ™Œ
Jan 19, 2023 12:22 AM

Jul 2015
Nehal_kun said:
Piromysl said:

I don't even know why are you bringing up a random anime in a totally irrelevant thread and continuing to trash talk about it based on your personal taste!πŸ™„
If you didn't like it,
ok, fine!πŸ™Œ

Because it has similar vibes to what OP brought up. Shokomori literally skips entire potential season of content and causes severe confusion. It literally expect us to know everything without establishing anything.
Exact same thing as if I would start watching Code Geass at episode 18.

Jan 19, 2023 12:25 AM
Sep 2022
Piromysl said:
Nehal_kun said:

If you didn't like it,
ok, fine!πŸ™Œ

Because it has similar vibes to what OP brought up. Shokomori literally skips entire potential season of content and causes severe confusion. It literally expect us to know everything without establishing anything.

As i said
It's an 'YOU' thing.
Ask anyone who watched Shikimori san
They might say it's not that good
but literally no one will say it's confusing or unestablished! something like that!🀷‍♂️

Plus Code Geass and Shikimori san aren't even in the same genre

Before you say anything else
let me just tell this
"You were not the targeted audience of Shikimori san"
Jan 19, 2023 12:27 AM

Jul 2015
Nehal_kun said:
Piromysl said:

As i said
It's an 'YOU' thing.
Ask anyone who watched Shikimori san
They might say it's not that good
but literally no one will say it's confusing or unestablished! something like that!🀷‍♂️

Plus Code Geass and Shikimori san aren't even in the same genre

Before you say anything else
let me just tell this
"You were not the targeted audience of Shikimori san"

Bro, I asked a lot of people and they share the sane sentiment. I also have seen the reviews. Literally nothing happens in this show and by the end of episode 1, we have seen everything.
Now, obvious this is complete opposite of CG, but imagine if you start watching midway through and Leluch is already waging a war and show expects you to know everything.
PiromyslJan 19, 2023 12:30 AM

Jan 19, 2023 1:05 AM
Apr 2022
Now imagine reading the entire Tokyo Ghoul: re before Tokyo Ghoul.
Jan 19, 2023 1:10 AM
Nov 2022
I originally watched sao from episode 2 to 12 and jumped to the second season, only THIS year after many years did i realize that the first season had 25 episodes, lmao.
Jan 19, 2023 1:15 AM
Apr 2021
I mean there are anime where it would be way worse than this. Or if we stay with Code Geass, watching the last ep or one where sb important dies first mistakenly would be just *skull emoji*.
Jan 19, 2023 1:36 AM

Mar 2018
AhGeneralKenobi said:

I'm dumbfounded that there are people like that
Jan 19, 2023 2:13 AM

Apr 2022
i'm absolutely flabbergasted.
Jan 19, 2023 2:50 AM
Nov 2020
It’s a good thing you caught the mistake before you got spoiled. That would have been bad.
Jan 19, 2023 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
Oh well, if I'm right you're that Ayanokoji pfp guy?
Jan 19, 2023 3:48 AM

Mar 2021
Nehal_kun said:
Piromysl said:

just a genuine advice!

Bro you're like me fr, i have watched hundreds of romance anime and it really doesn't feel good when you binge a entire season just for them to hold their, shikimori just removes all that and starts from that end and it actually feels nice seeing their relationship develop when they're both aware that they are actually dating each other and Love each other not like typical 'does he love me ? no i don't think so' while i do accept characters in shikimori were kinda ehhh but my point is that already developed relationship are better than developing relationship and confessing in my opinion unless the anime have a actually good ending + i don't think we should talk about shikimori on here CG forum anymore

If you think

Danganronpa character voice in English is better than Japanese

Please Get Some Help

Jan 19, 2023 4:01 AM
Apr 2022
Zoshlog said:
AhGeneralKenobi said:

I'm dumbfounded that there are people like that

Lmao. That wasn't me who did it tho, just read it somewhere on the internet.
Jan 19, 2023 4:24 AM
Sep 2022
Akcofficial said:
Nehal_kun said:

just a genuine advice!

Bro you're like me fr, i have watched hundreds of romance anime and it really doesn't feel good when you binge a entire season just for them to hold their, shikimori just removes all that and starts from that end and it actually feels nice seeing their relationship develop when they're both aware that they are actually dating each other and Love each other not like typical 'does he love me ? no i don't think so' while i do accept characters in shikimori were kinda ehhh but my point is that already developed relationship are better than developing relationship and confessing in my opinion unless the anime have a actually good ending + i don't think we should talk about shikimori on here CG forum anymore

Finally found my kind of people
Jan 19, 2023 4:46 AM
Jul 2022
Softmaxx said:
Oh well, if I'm right you're that Ayanokoji pfp guy?
funny enough how you know me because of that.
Jan 19, 2023 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
@DexterDrubo I thought we're friends, aren't we? Ayanokōji pfp guy?
Jan 19, 2023 4:58 AM
Same thing happen to me when I was watching beyond the boundary. I watched episode thinking it was ep one and got so confused lol
Jan 19, 2023 7:02 AM
Jan 2023
That is a big oof, man.
Jan 19, 2023 7:45 AM
Jun 2022
Thank you for confessing your sin here.Lelouch vi Brittania commands you to forget whatever you saw and watch it again properly
Jan 19, 2023 9:11 AM
Nov 2021
How you accidentally start at episode 18
Jan 19, 2023 10:02 AM
Jul 2022
Softmaxx said:
@DexterDrubo I thought we're friends, aren't we? Ayanokōji pfp guy?
Yeah ig. Also stop calling me "Ayanokoji pfp guy" lmao.
Jan 19, 2023 10:04 AM
Jul 2022
coukyMonsta said:
How you accidentally start at episode 18
probably miss click.
Jan 19, 2023 10:08 AM
Jun 2021
You’ll never make the best of it if you live for the ending.
///
Jan 19, 2023 10:33 AM
Dec 2021
Man you better buy your friend a lambo for this
Jan 19, 2023 9:30 PM
Dec 2021
DexterDrubo said:

Lemme tell you guys a funny story. I started watching Code Geass today. (my friend suggested me). I was really excited because people says it has the best ending possible. I started it..and I swear I cussed a lot at the anime because it was so confusing. Nothing was making sense. I called my friend dumb for suggesting it. But then I realized I was watching episode 18 mistakenly... I feel so sorry for my friend and am embarrassed lol. This happened with me while watching Bakuman when I mistakenly watched the whole season 2 thinking it was season 1.

Edit: This became a Shokomori forum.

L experience, but you can still start over again πŸ˜‰
Start with Season 1 and you'll be fine
Jan 20, 2023 3:38 AM
Jul 2022
XYuki_chan said:
Man you better buy your friend a lambo for this
the plastic one, right? Right?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

280 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 11, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Requal - Feb 23, 2008

216 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 11, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ranivus - Apr 4, 2007

138 by n0b0dyyk »»
Jun 8, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crystal - Mar 22, 2007

392 by Jed_Slime »»
Jun 4, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - Feb 5, 2008

134 by EDick »»
May 31, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.