Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2022 6:50 PM

Nov 2014
Alright, not far fetched to assume this, and it would be a nice twist on the existing "giri-kyoudai" trope.
First off they were born about 30ish minutes apart
They both have brown hair like their parents, not too close but not that different from each other
They both have the same shade of brown eyes
They have the same mannerisms, and I don't mean they fill the same character type although that is true too.
Their general physique is very similar in contrast to the supporting characters.

It's not a hard and fast theory, but it seems possible, and would be funny if the parents surprised them with this detail at some point.
Also I feel like the parents are gonna be like, " oh yeah, we knew the whole time (about their relationship)" and are all like " sure have at it kids!"
Jul 13, 2022 7:05 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
That’s not how that works lmao. Step mother meaning, she’s the mother of his ex not him biologically, only through marriage is related to them. Meaning both the main character and the daughter have different dads.
Jul 13, 2022 7:17 PM
Oct 2020
Yeah its possible.

I really hope not though lol. This is pretty wholesome as it is. That would throw it into full on incest.
Jul 13, 2022 7:34 PM
Jun 2021
HELL NO PLS I CANT SHIP SIBLINGS
Jul 13, 2022 7:44 PM
Nov 2020
My only hope, don’t tarnish it
Jul 13, 2022 7:54 PM
Aug 2021
Mq84jdk said:
Yeah its possible.

I really hope not though lol. This is pretty wholesome as it is. That would throw it into full on incest.

yeh I agree also tbh I cba for the twin separated at birth cliche
Jul 13, 2022 8:10 PM
Mar 2021
TheJergonDragon said:
Alright, not far fetched to assume this, and it would be a nice twist on the existing "giri-kyoudai" trope.
They both have brown hair like their parents, not too close but not that different from each other
They have the same mannerisms, and I don't mean they fill the same character type although that is true too.
Their general physique is very similar in contrast to the supporting characters.

It's not a hard and fast theory, but it seems possible, and would be funny if the parents surprised them with this detail at some point.
Also I feel like the parents are gonna be like, " oh yeah, we knew the whole time (about their relationship)" and are all like " sure have at it kids!"

Yume doesn’t have brown hair
Jul 13, 2022 8:34 PM

Nov 2014
Kimercal said:
TheJergonDragon said:

good point, but that actually adds to this even more...
her mother has brown hair like Mizuto and his father has black hair like Yume.
Jul 13, 2022 8:39 PM

Nov 2014
Seiidou said:
That’s not how that works lmao. Step mother meaning, she’s the mother of his ex not him biologically, only through marriage is related to them. Meaning both the main character and the daughter have different dads.

lol I get that. I am making the supposition that the parents X's are really each other. and they decided to keep it a secret for some reason (siblings, family matters or the like). I know it is a dumb sounding theory, but I thought I would have some fun with this show, while it airs.

I remember an older anime that used this gimmick as well, so it wouldn't be a unique twist, but interesting none the less
Jul 13, 2022 8:46 PM

Jul 2016
Seiidou said:

don't crush my dreams, Otaku Trash 🥹
Jul 13, 2022 9:00 PM
Jul 2011
One thing I can say is, it doesn't matter whether they are brothers and sisters or not.

And the other heroines in this series really should drill this into their heads.
rladls717Jul 13, 2022 9:04 PM
Jul 13, 2022 10:22 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
TWRWeeb said:
Seiidou said:

don't crush my dreams, Otaku Trash 🥹
hello there, it’s my job to crush your dreams, baby.
Jul 14, 2022 4:02 AM
Sep 2020
To reach its full potential this is exactly what should happen. Only the best of anime has ever done this. Like Vampire f'n Knight. Such a priviledge to witness a show like it.
Jul 14, 2022 3:16 PM
Jun 2021
The parents would know each other.
Jul 16, 2022 1:37 PM

Nov 2019
TheJergonDragon said:
Kimercal said:

good point, but that actually adds to this even more...
her mother has brown hair like Mizuto and his father has black hair like Yume.

My my, you didn't have to spoil the plot twist of the series.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jul 18, 2022 6:38 AM

Jan 2021
Bro I swear I immediately called it they’re twins since minute 1 of the show , they look so much similar that I cannot take the title of the show seriously , either they’re twins or the studio just animated them like a twins

Jul 18, 2022 1:02 PM

Feb 2020
Should i spoil you lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2022

78 by mjericho24 »»
Sep 6, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

199 by yohann2061 »»
Sep 4, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2022

113 by Erogamerss »»
Aug 27, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2022

157 by mxgk »»
Aug 15, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2022

104 by patkarunungan »»
Jun 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.