Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2022 10:51 AM
Jun 2016
I'm going in theatres to watch JJK0 this Thursday and I'm hella excited. It's my 1st anime movie in theatre. I am regretting not being able to go in IMAX, but I hope the anime industry in the future will give me a chance to do so.
So who all are going to watch this in theatres?? And where are u watching it? And also which format (2d, IMAX, 4DX)??
Finally I'll be able to contribute towards promotion of anime in India.
Jun 28, 2022 11:04 AM

Nov 2021
just another useless thread...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2022 1:52 PM
Feb 2022
It already came to my country and it was amazing I hope you enjoy it as much as I did
Jun 28, 2022 3:00 PM
May 2021
have fun! I enjoyed it a lot when I saw it, the visuals are truly amazing and the story is kind of sad, but still entertaining
Jun 28, 2022 4:58 PM
Sep 2021
weirdweirder said:

Why are you being rude? My guy is just excited about the movie 💀
Jun 28, 2022 5:27 PM
Aug 2021
I have already watched it and i can't go to the hall to re-watch it cause i have my exams 😭
Jun 28, 2022 7:56 PM
Oct 2021
weirdweirder said:

"Oh no it's a guy expressing his excitement for an anome how useless"
Jun 28, 2022 9:21 PM

Jul 2021
weirdweirder said:

just as useless as you mr. elitist

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Jun 28, 2022 9:48 PM
May 2022
I was shocked when i heard that anime movie is allowed to be in Polish theaters, with “our” religious people, who say that anime is made by the devil and we will get possessed by him if we watch it
Jun 28, 2022 11:16 PM

Nov 2021
Sq33k33z said:
weirdweirder said:

"Oh no it's a guy expressing his excitement for an anome how useless"

it is useless for people who are not indians
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2022 11:22 PM
Apr 2021
i am gonna watch it this saturday with my weeb friends in 4dx
Jun 29, 2022 4:04 AM
Jan 2022
it's nothing to be excited for us, they release movie much later, many of us would have watched it online
Jun 29, 2022 4:11 AM
Jun 2016
AkshayKS said:
it's nothing to be excited for us, they release movie much later, many of us would have watched it online
u watched it online in that camrip print?
Jun 29, 2022 5:11 AM
Jan 2022
AMAN2410 said:
AkshayKS said:
the camrip I watched was 4k stabilized pretty well, so I have no issues. Nevertheless enjoy the movie if you're going to theatre 🍿
Jun 29, 2022 5:28 AM
Jun 2016
AkshayKS said:
AMAN2410 said:
the camrip I watched was 4k stabilized pretty well, so I have no issues. Nevertheless enjoy the movie if you're going to theatre 🍿
is that really a thing? 4k stabilized? One of the reason I am going in theatres for this is so that I can promote anime movies to release in India. And since I watch almost all anime for free I wanted to give at least something in return to the industry. It's us fans for whom they make content like this. I got a chance to support and appreciate that and i took it.
You'll be watching Dragon Ball Super Super Hero like this too or will you wait for it to come to theatres as PVR has already confirmed they'll be releasing it in theatres? And if JJK0 got good reception (which I think it will) they might even release One Piece Red too in India.
Jun 29, 2022 9:22 AM
Jan 2022
AMAN2410 said:
AkshayKS said:
is that really a thing? 4k stabilized? One of the reason I am going in theatres for this is so that I can promote anime movies to release in India. And since I watch almost all anime for free I wanted to give at least something in return to the industry. It's us fans for whom they make content like this. I got a chance to support and appreciate that and i took it.
You'll be watching Dragon Ball Super Super Hero like this too or will you wait for it to come to theatres as PVR has already confirmed they'll be releasing it in theatres? And if JJK0 got good reception (which I think it will) they might even release One Piece Red too in India.
yes it was 4k recording done on a tripod so called it stabilized, I have a clear mindset, watch those movies which gets late release online otherwise get tickets for movie like Weathering with you (which I did) with timely release. And yeah I did watched Dragon Ball Super Super Hero (got a very good quality camrip again), waiting for timely release of one piece red 🤞
akshaykrsaJun 29, 2022 9:28 AM
Jun 29, 2022 9:50 AM
Jun 2016
AkshayKS said:
AMAN2410 said:
yes it was 4k recording done on a tripod so called it stabilized, I have a clear mindset, watch those movies which gets late release online otherwise get tickets for movie like Weathering with you (which I did) with timely release. And yeah I did watched Dragon Ball Super Super Hero (got a very good quality camrip again), waiting for timely release of one piece red 🤞
someone was able to bring in a tripod to a theatre and record a movie. WOW. Long Live Piracy.
Jun 29, 2022 11:20 PM

Jun 2022
I have booked my tickets but I don't think I will enjoy it since I didn't enjoy weathering with you when it was released watching anime on my sony tv is much more enjoyable.
Jun 30, 2022 12:05 AM
Feb 2021
AkshayKS said:
AMAN2410 said:

from which site have you watched the movie?
Jun 30, 2022 1:29 AM
Jun 2016
Rijupalika said:
I have booked my tickets but I don't think I will enjoy it since I didn't enjoy weathering with you when it was released watching anime on my sony tv is much more enjoyable.
the movie's gr8 though. Epic action and animation. U may find 1st half a little boring but 2nd half is worth it all.
Jun 30, 2022 2:06 AM
Sep 2020
i watched the movie today i say its very good and its my first tym watching in hall movie was excellent mappa did a good job
Jun 30, 2022 2:41 AM

Jul 2020
Watched it!!!! It was a nice experience.

Jun 30, 2022 5:17 AM

Mar 2021
Just came back home after watching it. With that jaw-dropping animation and catchy soundtrack, watching it in the cinemas is definitely a vibe. I really wish many more anime movies would come in the theatres here henceforth.
Jun 30, 2022 6:07 AM
Nov 2019
Watched the movie today.It was an awesome experience. 😁
Jun 30, 2022 6:12 AM
Jun 2016
akira_pappitson said:
Just came back home after watching it. With that jaw-dropping animation and catchy soundtrack, watching it in the cinemas is definitely a vibe. I really wish many more anime movies would come in the theatres here henceforth.
hope black clover movie and one piece red also releases in India
Jun 30, 2022 11:48 PM
Sep 2020
AMAN2410 said:
I'm going in theatres to watch JJK0 this Thursday and I'm hella excited. It's my 1st anime movie in theatre. I am regretting not being able to go in IMAX, but I hope the anime industry in the future will give me a chance to do so.
So who all are going to watch this in theatres?? And where are u watching it? And also which format (2d, IMAX, 4DX)??

We shouted Eren Yeager in Theatres🔥,in a JJK 0 movie
Jul 1, 2022 12:31 AM
Jun 2016
Mack_Yeager said:
AMAN2410 said:

🤣🤣🤣. In our theatre people shouted "Yowaimo"
Jul 1, 2022 7:55 AM

Jul 2021
Theatre full of annoying little kids, using phone, talking to each other, recording the movie. Ruined the whole experiece for me. Kids these days can't live one moment without checking their phones. This was my first time watching an anime movie in theatres and I was so excited but my experience was ruined. I would have preferred watching the BD version alone in my room, at least it's silent at my home.
AMAN2410 said:
Mack_Yeager said:

Cringe people just keep quite and watch the god damn movie. Same thing happened at my time, if you are gonna ruin the experience for others then just stay at home.
TsutanaiFuunJul 1, 2022 7:59 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 1, 2022 8:58 AM
Jun 2016
TsutanaiFuun said:
Theatre full of annoying little kids, using phone, talking to each other, recording the movie. Ruined the whole experiece for me. Kids these days can't live one moment without checking their phones. This was my first time watching an anime movie in theatres and I was so excited but my experience was ruined. I would have preferred watching the BD version alone in my room, at least it's silent at my home.
AMAN2410 said:

Cringe people just keep quite and watch the god damn movie. Same thing happened at my time, if you are gonna ruin the experience for others then just stay at home.
if u are watching a good movie in theatres and the crowd isnt going nuts and shouting hooting laughing applauding than yeah it does ruin the experience .
Jul 1, 2022 10:14 AM
Jun 2021
I watched it today 1.7.22 but after watched this movie I realised that there are more people even around me who are willing to watch anime movies.And in theatre people screaming eren Jaeger and gojou and I was like wo . anyway nice movie
story - 8/10
action sequences - 10/10
nice movie to watch if you are a anime fan in India.
Jul 2, 2022 12:05 AM
Dec 2014
Seen it on the first day and also first show
it was housefull
the crowd was really going wild at almost every moment
one person even shouted "EREN YEAGER , tatakai , shinzo sasageyo"
Jul 2, 2022 3:21 AM
May 2021
watched today with friends ,and weebs in my city...it was hell of an experience ⚡⚡⚡
Jul 2, 2022 5:13 AM
May 2021
Yes just watched it Today 🔥🔥
Jul 3, 2022 6:08 AM

Mar 2021
Mack_Yeager said:
AMAN2410 said:

In our threaters when movie started one person shouted nezuko chaaan

Jul 3, 2022 6:26 AM
Sep 2021
Just came home after watching and i didn't knew that there so many people wanting to watch. at first there was one show and now shows are constantly increasing. Now 3 shows per day upto Wednesday
Jul 3, 2022 10:24 AM

Jan 2019
Done. Great animation. I can finally say my summer vacation was well spent.
Jul 3, 2022 11:48 AM
Aug 2020
Yeah i have watched it today. Very glad to see anime movie on a big screen (first time). Hope more movies get release on the big screens (in india)
My Candies :
Jul 4, 2022 3:23 PM
Jun 2021
i hope you have fun!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2021

387 by Antonio_Ricart »»
May 25, 11:22 AM

» Yuta should had been the protagonist of the Whole Series ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Sep 20, 2022

50 by Ant161718 »»
Apr 2, 9:37 PM

» is it too late

Oya-Oya - Mar 26

20 by acension_986 »»
Mar 28, 9:07 AM

» NOW is the perfect time to watch this after EP1-5 on S02

xXTensaZenXx - Aug 3, 2023

12 by kiyokaii2001 »»
Feb 11, 8:18 PM

» Why did Gojo have to do that at the end of the film?

DarKViVi66 - Oct 8, 2023

15 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 16, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.