Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 8, 2022 3:04 AM
Dec 2020
So I'm really enjoying watching Boruto and seeing all the hate this series gets makes me real sad.
So I wanted to ask if anyone else is enjoying this show? I totally understand that it probably isn't the favorite Anime of anyone, but it's fun to watch this show!
I also hope to maybe find someone to talk with about Boruto and maybe other Anime too.
May 8, 2022 3:13 AM
May 2021
hmm...i am not really enjoying it but rn it's ok
May 8, 2022 3:54 AM
Jul 2015
humm... not me.. this filler's animation is terrible and the characters are boring... Watch some dumb kids win against experienced fighters is horrible and make the plot uninteresting.
May 8, 2022 4:55 AM
Mar 2022
if the show removed all its fillers then probably 50 canon episodes will remain. If boruto had those 50 episodes only then it would have been really fun to watch but the amount of fillers is making it boring.
May 8, 2022 4:55 AM
Oct 2021
aceweebnation said:
So I'm really enjoying watching Boruto and seeing all the hate this series gets makes me real sad.
So I wanted to ask if anyone else is enjoying this show? I totally understand that it probably isn't the favorite Anime of anyone, but it's fun to watch this show!
I also hope to maybe find someone to talk with about Boruto and maybe other Anime too.

Well i am also watching Boruto and i am at around 110 episodes. No matter what others say, i will say that i enjoy watching it. The new elements introduced in the anime and in manga are fun to watch and read. Fillers slows the story a lot but I watched whole Naruto with fillers so I can always bear with pacing. This series has its flaws but its enjoyable.
May 8, 2022 5:16 AM
Dec 2021
aceweebnation said:

ok how can you watch boruto without finishing naruto?
May 8, 2022 5:18 AM
Mar 2022
I recommend to read manga instead of series.
May 8, 2022 5:22 AM

Mar 2020
aceweebnation said:

Your not alone hehe.

I'm also enjoying it too. The current arc is not one of the best but still makes me entertained at the least.

In terms of animation yeah there are some bad frames but hello guys this is a long series not seasonal hahaha so it's not really bug deal actually I'm impressed that there are some nicely animated scenes despite being a long series with non stop work for the animators.

Also one of the complains by fans is this nerfed thing.
But it can't be helped. We also witness how strong Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun in the battle with Isshiki. That's enough for me.

But this is just my opinion. Everyone really have different taste or perspective. Yeah critism is a need too.

This issues and hates that I always saw in the fandoms. Its not enough to make me dropped this series and complain and hate too.

And another addition. I don't compare it to Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden. It's a different era now compared to back then.
Zorosuke_May 8, 2022 5:34 AM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 8, 2022 6:21 AM
Nov 2013
i like and enjoy boruto, the manga canon arcs are great but even the anime canon and fillers are mostly decent. The current arc is one of the worst and slowest arcs though and i hope that it ends soon
May 8, 2022 6:59 AM
Dec 2020
DatJat said:
if the show removed all its fillers then probably 50 canon episodes will remain. If boruto had those 50 episodes only then it would have been really fun to watch but the amount of fillers is making it boring.

just skip filler and see the canon as seasons
May 8, 2022 7:00 AM
Dec 2020
Invincible__1 said:
aceweebnation said:

Well i am also watching Boruto and i am at around 110 episodes. No matter what others say, i will say that i enjoy watching it. The new elements introduced in the anime and in manga are fun to watch and read. Fillers slows the story a lot but I watched whole Naruto with fillers so I can always bear with pacing. This series has its flaws but its enjoyable.

this is how I feel, the fillers arent even bad
May 8, 2022 7:27 AM
Mar 2022
ZDG2005 said:
DatJat said:

just skip filler and see the canon as seasons

I am updated till 244ep. And they asked if we are enjoying- we have to wait like a whole week and in the end we get a filler episode! The how can we enjoy it ;-;
May 8, 2022 9:39 AM
Aug 2021
I have been watching the show weekly since the beginning so maybe that's why the fillers don't seem to bother me. I also watched Naruto including the fillers so that's also a reason. It may not be perfect but i still enjoy it.
May 8, 2022 12:37 PM
Mar 2021
aceweebnation said:

I used to enjoy it until when this arc started why is in my opinion the worst arc in Boruto switched to Manga and i wish i had done that earlier cuz the manga is absolutely better than the anime by miles
May 8, 2022 1:25 PM
Oct 2021
I have no choice but to watch it. Still so sad about shippuden ending. Really just watching because of the parents and naruto himself but it’s really not the worst thing ever. I like to see how the parents are in their adult life along with how they are parenting. 🥰
May 8, 2022 1:32 PM
Nov 2013
I am really enjoying the show. The characters are interesting and it's fun to see the parents. I actually wish they make the fillers longer to give the story more depth and develop the characters more fully.
May 9, 2022 1:06 AM
Sep 2018
I was enjoying it till last few episodes. I'm so done with this anime, this was the last straw. I rarely drop anime or even get so mad to drop it, but this anime made me drop it. First it was Kagura, I rly shipped him and Buntan, but I was like okay, it can't get worse then this so I continued watching, but now Hebiicigo, I rly shipped her with Metal and they had some great development which was all for nothing. Writers rly have no idea what they are doing. The only thing that will make me come back is when time skip comes, I rly hope they get their shit together till then. Idk what I was even expecting from anime that didn't even show Rock Lee wife and here I thought Metal would have a love interest smh.
May 9, 2022 11:16 AM
May 2022
I AM REALLY ENJOYING I JUST HAVE COMPLETED 235EP BUT I WILL CATCH TOMMARROW I RATE 9.5
May 9, 2022 6:18 PM
Jan 2021
I liked a lot of filler arcs from boruto, as the back in the past arc and Sarah’s meeting sasuke for the first time etc!!!
But this latest arc on boruto is the most boring thing I’ve seen in my life!!!
May 10, 2022 12:30 AM
Mar 2021
Yeah i agree Boruto is Good but, I just don't get it why they are killing such good characters in this Current filler Arc. In the first place why are they taking this filler arc for this long.
Mochi_iMay 10, 2022 12:33 AM
May 13, 2022 4:06 PM
Jul 2021
I started watching Boruto and was excited about it and enjoying it when it first came out. I watched almost 90 episodes and was caught up with weekly releases then I stopped. Then I started seeing online posts and hate towards and could not understand nor could not care less. Obviously it isn’t Naruto but I’m not such a snob that I will claim that this isn’t a good anime in itself. It’s not much worse or better than some of the other Shonen I read or watch that was recently released. I was happy to extend the story and see Naruto as a dad and the other characters we love as adults. It’s been very fulfilling as a fan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

48 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 5, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

30 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 4, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Power comparison

Igris_knight - Jun 3

5 by ezequielatlus »»
Jun 3, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 181 Discussion

Eoussama - Jan 10, 2021

49 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 3, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 119 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

32 by Chfenj_ »»
May 22, 7:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.