Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2022 3:49 PM
Apr 2020
I guess I just lack the understanding of why there isn’t a feature where a series can’t be scored/rated until it finishes officially airing. What is your purpose of rating this right now?
Mar 18, 2022 4:45 PM
May 2019
not yet aired shows have score N/A for me
Mar 18, 2022 5:29 PM
Mar 2021
Maybe they really liked the trailer
Mar 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Feb 2015
truth999 said:
What does the trailer have to do with the final product? Those are just random shots out of order.

000Worm said:
not yet aired shows have score N/A for me
Sometimes i can also the the scores, not right now though.

Mar 18, 2022 7:28 PM
Mar 2021
[quote=SteelingMax message=65938296]
truth999 said:
What does the trailer have to do with the final product? Those are just random shots out of order
It was a joke a very funny one
Mar 18, 2022 9:59 PM
Jul 2015
For people who are trying to defend series in general with huge respect fanbase. You aren't going to acclaim them as "bot". You either don't make a sequel that hasn't gotten one for 20 year or 10 years. That also say alot why they don't even bothered to make a sequel. You either protect art or rather protect level headed brain dead watcher feeling because they can't tell the different of good art. It funny how some of the newer fanbase respect flcl only to see it as a intellect status for themselves just to flex with no acknowledgment on artistry. They rather not discovered newer arthouse show like sunny boys or ping pong because they're lazy instead they just leech on mainstream cult fanbase
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2022 12:34 AM
Mar 2020
tonyfony said:
For people who are trying to defend series in general with huge respect fanbase. You aren't going to acclaim them as "bot". You either don't make a sequel that hasn't gotten one for 20 year or 10 years. That also say alot why they don't even bothered to make a sequel. You either protect art or rather protect level headed brain dead watcher feeling because they can't tell the different of good art. It funny how some of the newer fanbase respect flcl only to see it as a intellect status for themselves just to flex with no acknowledgment on artistry. They rather not discovered newer arthouse show like sunny boys or ping pong because they're lazy instead they just leech on mainstream cult fanbase

Apologies if I got the wrong message, but I agree that this series and the other “sequels” will never outshine the gilded treasure that is Furi Kuri Original. Though I agree with this, you can’t just hate on a series that hasn’t even come out yet because the last ones were no where near the greatness of the original. I understand you were disappointed of how they violated the original and how it did not need a sequel at all, but give it a chance, people worked on it and maybe they might have made it better than the trash they made in the past. If you don’t enjoy it give it a bad rating, but only after watching a few episodes yourself.
Mar 19, 2022 12:52 AM
Jul 2015
emoweeb2005 said:
tonyfony said:

Apologies if I got the wrong message, but I agree that this series and the other “sequels” will never outshine the gilded treasure that is Furi Kuri Original. Though I agree with this, you can’t just hate on a series that hasn’t even come out yet because the last ones were no where near the greatness of the original. I understand you were disappointed of how they violated the original and how it did not need a sequel at all, but give it a chance, people worked on it and maybe they might have made it better than the trash they made in the past. If you don’t enjoy it give it a bad rating, but only after watching a few episodes yourself.
fair though but let say it comes out and it start to have some good narrative. But its wasn't the focusing part of the series. It was everything. And this forum shouldn't claim them as bots. I would come back to the series if they canonically continue naota in the present. Even though it wouldn't save the series but it will give closure to the fan like the new spiderman film. Not a good film but gave us closure
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2022 6:10 PM
Jan 2021
tonyfony said:

I don't really think I am going to watch this unless it is based of the manga or something like that. I am definitely curious about the world but I am not really big on CGI very much and unless it is actually interesting or adds more to the "lore" of FLCL then I am not particularly that interested tbh.

I won't rate a show down bc I don't like it though. Honestly, I really only rate a show if I like it and I think the score I would give it is higher than the current one. If I don't particularly care for a show then I just assume that it just wasn't really intended for me. But that's just me.
It is interesting though how different people have different ways of measuring a series. It's never really a good way to decide if a series is good based on it's rating alone due to the shear variety of how people judge a series. It's really more of a popularity rating if anything.
Apr 24, 2022 11:34 PM
Jul 2015

I won't rate a show down bc I don't like it though. Honestly, I really only rate a show if I like it and I think the score I would give it is higher than the current one. If I don't particularly care for a show then I just assume that it just wasn't really intended for me. But that's just me.
It is interesting though how different people have different ways of measuring a series. It's never really a good way to decide if a series is good based on it's rating alone due to the shear variety of how people judge a series. It's really more of a popularity rating if anything.[/quote]

Lore or not. When it comes to sequel introducing the same protag but different character main side character which it does come out good, but there are people who watch a library of anime to the point they can just know a show isn't good. Also not fun seeing an original sequel or manga adapted series getting pan handed to a different producer or director that doesn't understand the series. Therefore its not just a "popularity rating" it people honest reaction. I'm not trying to buy something and regretted it just because im not allow to judge They should add a like and dislike on news forum

More topics from this board

Poll: » FLCL: Grunge Episode 3 Discussion

FireRifle64 - Sep 23, 2023

31 by DebiPS »»
Jun 7, 3:00 PM

» This IS Fooly Cooly

benniboii - Sep 11, 2023

22 by benniboii »»
May 9, 9:14 PM

Poll: » FLCL: Grunge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FireRifle64 - Sep 9, 2023

66 by 0foron »»
May 4, 3:46 AM

Poll: » FLCL: Grunge Episode 2 Discussion

FireRifle64 - Sep 16, 2023

21 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:27 PM

» Why won't they let it die?!

AnimeMastery - Sep 15, 2023

3 by AnimeMastery »»
Oct 13, 2023 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.