Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2022 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
From what I’ve seen everyone hates Kokoro which I don’t get. She didn’t like Futoshi and decided to leave him because of that and somehow she’s a bad person??? When did prioritizing yourself become an issue? Hiro Doesn’t like Ichigo and goes with 02 instead and he’s not hated for that. Can anyone explain why you dislike her and if you can’t Y’all gotta be sexist or something.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2022 9:23 AM
Nov 2021
yes

(character limit)
Mar 15, 2022 9:25 AM
Sep 2021
Did you ever fall in love and that love is taken away from you for some 1 else if not then u cnt understand it sorry bro
Mar 15, 2022 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
HIROZAX said:
Did you ever fall in love and that love is taken away from you for some 1 else if not then u cnt understand it sorry bro
yeah… yeah I have. It happens. That’s life. If one person doesn’t want to be in a relationship then the relationship doesn’t happen. She had plenty of reason to not want to be with him.
Mar 15, 2022 9:28 AM

Mar 2021
JeramyJcb said:
From what I’ve seen everyone hates Kokoro which I don’t get. She didn’t like Futoshi and decided to leave him because of that and somehow she’s a bad person??? When did prioritizing yourself become an issue? Hiro Doesn’t like Ichigo and goes with 02 instead and he’s not hated for that. Can anyone explain why you dislike her and if you can’t Y’all gotta be sexist or something.

Hiro never gave Ichigo any false hope of staying with her for the life unlike kokoro, when futoshi asked if she's gonna be with him and not leave him she said yes (i watched it last year but i think that it went like this). She had many reasons to leave him, i agree but atleast she should've said "sorry" when he asked her to be with him forever.
Mar 15, 2022 9:30 AM
Sep 2021
JeramyJcb said:
HIROZAX said:
yeah… yeah I have. It happens. That’s life. If one person doesn’t want to be in a relationship then the relationship doesn’t happen. She had plenty of reason to not want to be with him.
that why bro she received that hate even i dnt like it when she said that she will stay with that boy but leave him for another n get fucked n have some baby
Mar 15, 2022 9:32 AM
Dec 2021
I don't hate her I like her
@animeispeace
Mar 15, 2022 9:32 AM
Jun 2021
HIROZAX said:

Why would you hate a person for leaving a person that was in love with them that they don’t even love, to be with the person they love?!?!?
Mar 15, 2022 9:34 AM
Dec 2021
Starry_sky25 said:
yes

(character limit)

how did u do that with the pic and ur days and eps
@animeispeace
Mar 15, 2022 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
Akcofficial said:
JeramyJcb said:

Hiro never gave Ichigo any false hope of staying with her for the life unlike kokoro, when futoshi asked if she's gonna be with him and not leave him she said yes (i watched it last year but i think that it went like this). She had many reasons to leave him, i agree but atleast she should've said "sorry" when he asked her to be with him forever.
I guess it just that in my opinion she wouldn’t know how to handle these emotions. She wasn’t taught what love was yet alone how to handle those feelings. Hell I was and I don’t know what I feel half the time. I understand what you’re saying tho
Mar 15, 2022 9:37 AM
Sep 2021
Nonstoplele12 said:
HIROZAX said:

Why would you hate a person for leaving a person that was in love with them that they don’t even love, to be with the person they love?!?!?
sorry but the ans is ….when you trust some 1 and give them your words they you have to follow it not just leave it like that i can probably tell many of the viewers who watch is anime has felt the same way like i do

If you are saying to stay with that boy then stay with him .. you dnt just go behind n fucked some 1 else n have babies .. i know it little bit over personal for me but most people are sensitive they dnt have a strong heart this is the reason.
Mar 15, 2022 9:37 AM
Nov 2021
animeispeace said:
Starry_sky25 said:
yes

(character limit)

LMAO, I thought somone was actually gonna argue with my post hahahah
Mar 15, 2022 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Nonstoplele12 said:
HIROZAX said:

omg… a weeb who has common sense. 🙏🏻 God is real
Mar 15, 2022 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
HIROZAX said:
Nonstoplele12 said:

sorry but the ans is ….when you trust some 1 and give them your words they you have to follow it not just leave it like that i can probably tell many of the viewers who watch is anime has felt the same way like i do

If you are saying to stay with that boy then stay with him .. you dnt just go behind n fucked some 1 else n have babies .. i know it little bit over personal for me but most people are sensitive they dnt have a strong heart this is the reason.
I can tell you aren’t that old yet, so I won’t argue for long but really think about it. Why would you force yourself to be in a situation that you hate, and put your self in a relationship with some one you don’t love while the person you do love is right there. You wouldn’t. You gotta put yourself first sometimes and this is definitely one of those situations.
Mar 15, 2022 9:43 AM
Sep 2021
JeramyJcb said:
HIROZAX said:

I can tell you aren’t that old yet, so I won’t argue for long but really think about it. Why would you force yourself to be in a situation that you hate, and put your self in a relationship with some one you don’t love while the person you do love is right there. You wouldn’t. You gotta put yourself first sometimes and this is definitely one of those situations.
i guess i can say time will heal everthing
Mar 15, 2022 9:52 AM
Nov 2021
animeispeace said:
Starry_sky25 said:
yes

(character limit)

you just click on this link and put your Mal username in and it will generate a Mal BBC Code for you to use. after that just copy and save the BBC Code and just add it at the end of ur posts

https://malsignature.com/

Mar 15, 2022 10:06 AM
Jun 2021
HIROZAX said:
Nonstoplele12 said:

Kokoro is allowed to fuck whoever she wants.Hitoshi was not her boyfriend just because he loved her doesn’t mean she has to follow what he wants. She’s her own woman and her happiness comes first.If he truly loved her he would want her to be happy.
Mar 15, 2022 10:08 AM
Jun 2021
JeramyJcb said:
Nonstoplele12 said:

omg… a weeb who has common sense. 🙏🏻 God is real

It’s just straight FACTS!
Mar 15, 2022 10:19 AM
Mar 2021
simple she is a ko ko hoe
Mar 15, 2022 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Some kids just can't cope with a girl knowing what's best for herself lol

Mar 15, 2022 10:28 AM
Jan 2021
She promised to be his partner, lied, and then teamed up with someone else and then acts like everything is ok

He never promised to team up with Ichigo
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Mar 15, 2022 10:52 AM

May 2021
cause she is horny
Mar 15, 2022 11:05 AM
Dec 2021
Starry_sky25 said:
animeispeace said:

you just click on this link and put your Mal username in and it will generate a Mal BBC Code for you to use. after that just copy and save the BBC Code and just add it at the end of ur posts

Starry_sky25 said:
animeispeace said:

thanks for the help
@animeispeace
Mar 15, 2022 11:19 AM
Oct 2021
No one would have hated her if she hadn't promised futoshi that she would be with him forever. She also justifies some other matter by giving an example of how she betrayed futoshi..... it's hard for guys. we understand his pain.....
Mar 15, 2022 11:26 AM
Mar 2021
HIROZAX said:

Nah man that's sad
Mar 15, 2022 11:33 AM
Nov 2021
no it is not about who she chose or loves that is her choice but she gave false hopes by telling him she will be always with him
Mar 15, 2022 11:41 AM
Mar 2021
JeramyJcb said:

As already an another comment pointed out.. She gave false hope for Futoshi.. That's why I rly hated her that time. If she can't be sure.. She could have denied or said nothing. But soon after giving the promise, she switches the partner and indulges in love making with Mitsuru.

Man, But I was rly happy that finally a fat dude gets a pretty girl... But they crushed that totally. This 'Futoshi getting betrayed' incident rly taught me the reality thou.. Nothing else. I don't hate her much now. Her life, Her decisions. Futoshi is someone with a Heart Kind great. That's 4 sure
Mar 15, 2022 12:44 PM

May 2021
she is like one of those bitches who take relationships for fun and dump you when they feel like it. That's why. And 02 and Hiro's love was mutual but that's not the case with Kokoro and Mitsuru. IDK there was just an annoying factor added to it that made almost everyone hate it. Like how she suddenly dumped him like a backstabbing bitch without talking it out.
Mar 15, 2022 12:52 PM
Aug 2020
Because the average anime viewer empathizes with Futoshi instead of Kokoro.
Mar 15, 2022 1:03 PM
Oct 2019
Who cares the anime sucked anyway 😂
poo poo
Mar 15, 2022 1:35 PM
Jul 2020
JeramyJcb said:

It's not what she did, it's how she went about it.
Mar 15, 2022 1:46 PM

Jul 2015
She made all the promises to Futoshi and was even ensuring him till the very end that he is the one, yet she casually succumbed to female boner and ghosted Futoshi.

Mar 15, 2022 1:56 PM
Jul 2015
Futoshi was a little toxic by the way.
You can't oblige to someone to make a promise like that
Mar 15, 2022 2:03 PM
Feb 2021
she is literally the only decent character in this shit anime, I don't get it either
Mar 15, 2022 2:04 PM
Feb 2021
reredundant said:
Who cares the anime sucked anyway 😂

E X A C T L Y

it's so bad
Mar 15, 2022 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
EviL_GriN said:
she is like one of those bitches who take relationships for fun and dump you when they feel like it. That's why. And 02 and Hiro's love was mutual but that's not the case with Kokoro and Mitsuru. IDK there was just an annoying factor added to it that made almost everyone hate it. Like how she suddenly dumped him like a backstabbing bitch without talking it out.
I’m not gonna respond to everyone on this thread so this is the last post I’ll as I feel my point was already explained. She wasn’t in a relationship with him and Mitsuru also basically forced her to make a promise. It’s not like she cheated on him for “some dick” as it’s been said in this thread, she became partners with a person she was in love with. Is he put herself first and she might’ve done it a little wrong but she didn’t know the emotions that she was feeling. She wasn’t taught what love was let alone how to control those emotions. As I’ve already stated I was, and I still don’t know how to explain or control some of the things I feel. From what I’ve seen on this thread I genuinely think people are just upset because The guy was fat, and most weebs just empathize with men more than women.
Mar 15, 2022 3:36 PM
Feb 2021
Because she’s a bitch
Mar 15, 2022 7:36 PM
May 2021
Starry_sky25 said:
animeispeace said:

I still can't get it. 🥲
HareeshlmaoMar 15, 2022 7:41 PM
Mar 15, 2022 7:41 PM
Nov 2021
Hareeshlmao said:
Starry_sky25 said:

https://malsignature.com/?/view?username=Hareeshlmao&style=normal

Ahhhh, you gotta copy the BBC Code, or just add: [IMG.] -URL- [/IMG.] But without the dots
Mar 15, 2022 8:15 PM
Nov 2021
Coz she’s a massive sket who said she’d be w fat irrelevant boy and in THE SAME FUCKING EPISODE chose skinny equality as irrelevant boy over him after their promise…. That’s it really
Mar 15, 2022 10:28 PM

Aug 2021
Futoshi: Hey Kokoro, do you remember that time when…
Past Futoshi: Promise we’ll be partners forever?
Past Kokoro: I promise we’ll be partners forever!
Kokoro: Nope!
Futoshi: But that was literally five minutes ago!
Kokoro: Oh yeah… Of course we’ll be partners forever.
Futoshi: Phew, For a second I was afraid that-
Kokoro: Hey Mitsuru, wanna be my partner?
Futoshi in the distance: Kokoro, what the @$&@!?
Mar 15, 2022 11:35 PM

Jul 2021
Because she rejected Futoshi who is a cool guy.
Mar 16, 2022 1:24 AM
Jul 2021
wait that’s why she gets hate. Bro she’s my fav character above 02 and this is why? Ppl are stupid ngl
Mar 16, 2022 5:21 AM
Feb 2021
JeramyJcb said:

darling in the franxx is ass why argue about it
Mar 16, 2022 10:12 AM
Apr 2020
Because NTR is not cool.
Mar 16, 2022 5:00 PM
Mar 2022
she’s probably one of the catalysts towards the shows nosedive so i think alot of people just rope her in with all the bad parts about it
Mar 16, 2022 7:32 PM
Dec 2020
kenderwolf said:
Because the average anime viewer empathizes with Futoshi instead of Kokoro.

Bro… you didn’t have to kill a third of the anime community like that

..savage
Mar 16, 2022 8:29 PM
cool title here
Mar 2022
KamijouToma said:
simple she is a ko ko hoe

i love this lmaooo
~ Frost
Mar 17, 2022 2:48 AM
Jan 2022
HIROZAX said:

Ye but if that love is taken away that just means they dont like you back. Get a grip on reality. If ur kokoro and was forced to be with someone you aren't interestedin your whole life how would ya feel.
Mar 17, 2022 2:59 AM
Mar 2022
because she promised futoshi that they will stay together always but she didn’t stay.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.