Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
May 9, 2019 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

What you say is obvious is foreign to me. All I see are townies who were all pinged by the same post(s)/behavior.
even if townies were pinged by a behavior, do u think everyone will just pile on so easily? there's the doubt factor of being uninformed. unless somehow, everyone is positive I'm town (who Eyeh voted on).

There's also a 'this guy is being blantantly scummy, hop on this train while the gettins good' factor. In addition to that, it's only 3 votes that switched off your wagon. If you have a problem with the switches, why not point to specifics? Who was scum on your train? Who has the most susp vote on Eyeh atm? These questions are rhetorical b/c I think I already know your answer, but my point is by not being specific, and just calling the whole train bad, you're basically shading logic, abu, and myself simultaneously.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
May 9, 2019 2:53 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
_Wisp said:
Why is everyone voting me? I am town...
Why did everyone move off me? it's like they know I am town?
its a paradox, you are arguing a paradox

What are you talking about lol

Kinda burned out and lost my will to make those cases and almost want to let others decide.

Did you really have a D1 case on logic?
May 9, 2019 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
vote: Mishu
Eyeh and Mishu are both good trains
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 9, 2019 3:07 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Why is everyone voting me? I am town...
Why did everyone move off me? it's like they know I am town?
its a paradox, you are arguing a paradox
the paradox is that it is too easy, on me and others. idk the other's alignment, so I can speak for myself. even attempting a case on scum won't be this easy. catch my drift?

LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:
even if townies were pinged by a behavior, do u think everyone will just pile on so easily? there's the doubt factor of being uninformed. unless somehow, everyone is positive I'm town (who Eyeh voted on).

There's also a 'this guy is being blantantly scummy, hop on this train while the gettins good' factor. In addition to that, it's only 3 votes that switched off your wagon. If you have a problem with the switches, why not point to specifics? Who was scum on your train? Who has the most susp vote on Eyeh atm? These questions are rhetorical b/c I think I already know your answer, but my point is by not being specific, and just calling the whole train bad, you're basically shading logic, abu, and myself simultaneously.
so ur point is that I should name names? well, I won't. I have no solid opinion on anyone but the traction is bad. I read gamestates, not ppl.

May 9, 2019 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Where is everyone else? This game is depressing, feels like people are doing minimum effort.
May 9, 2019 3:16 PM

May 2013
LucianRoy said:

No I didn't, I just remember there were some posts that ticked me off and by the time I was on a computer to be able to quote them I forgot about which they were so I planned to review them all. Plus I said I would do it very early on and even foreshadowed it so I didn't wanna let you down

I joined this to have fun after 2 years of break but I'm not having fun, and I got overloaded with unexpected work this week until the weekend, couple that with too many players I don't get along with and I really shouldn't have signed up for mafia again. Not my Day 1 at all. This is not on Togs
I don't really wanna lynch logic

My list

The egg I got is quite low, near the middle
Also I believe sharing lists is useless if we lose a player who hasn't shared theirs, because you need all of them, right? That's not the reason I'm sharing mine though. I just felt like being in the boat of the people who shared theirs.

I would advise focusing on someone that would be more responsive and aware than me, not gonna deny your votes on me but I don't want to ruin this game by being the focus with my negative mood.
May 9, 2019 3:17 PM

Mar 2019
I don't think voting someone for having fed a VOID discussion is scummy. If you do, you might want to rethink your playstyle (well I think). This massive reaction to my vote smells, it's like people were uneasy with the current trains and decided to choo choo it away onto me. My vote stays where it is.

Also note that I see Kii as scummier than Phraze, because they were cautious on the few posts they made in the game, and for the aforementioned reason (wants to ask for lists but doesnt actually do it, and gives their list early, which can be indicative of scum trying to answer questions before they're asked, I did that before).
However, Phraze train was the one with more traction, and you see reactions when you add votes to trains with traction. The reaction we got here is quite interesting ^^

@LucianRoy, I would appreciate knowing how "all my pushes are weak for weak reasons". Right now you're just discrediting my entire slot and its work, literally.
Mafia is love, mafia is lies
May 9, 2019 3:18 PM

May 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Where is everyone else? This game is depressing, feels like people are doing minimum effort.

So sorry Abu, and anyone actively posting intelligent content
May 9, 2019 3:21 PM

May 2013
EyehAsherEyeh said:
The reaction we got here is quite interesting ^^

Yeah, okay... Sooo who is scum between the three who switched votes? That is Lucian, Abu and logic in order.
May 9, 2019 3:24 PM

Oct 2011
maybe scum is just letting town tear itself and do the work for them. doubt it's this easy, after all.

May 9, 2019 3:24 PM

Mar 2019
@abuhumaid, if you still want to talk, I'm here! What are your reads?

Current readslist for the record:

TOWN

Shin (Liked his posts at start, but would like to see more now)
The person with a girl eating a cookie as avatar (too many new names, sorry.... She seemed to have intent to make the game move forward, and to get done with that bunny talk so we could do something else)

TOWNISH
Wisp (More like feels. He went to dig my meta by himself, which is pretty solvy imo. But that could be done by mafia too so /shrug)

TOWNISH-ISH-ISH
AbuHumaid (Leaning town slightly for tone of more recent contributions but I want to see more, the exchange to come should give more info)

THE NULL ZONE, DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS

SCUMMY
Phraze (Aforementioned reasons, mostly bunny talk and info train)
Kii (Aforementioned reasons too, I have to log off for a bit so I'll post now)
Mafia is love, mafia is lies
May 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Oct 2011
@EyehAsherEyeh
what are the recent contributions Abu has given? iirc he only detracted from me, between the time u left and now.

May 9, 2019 3:33 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
I joined this to have fun after 2 years of break but I'm not having fun, and I got overloaded with unexpected work this week until the weekend, couple that with too many players I don't get along with and I really shouldn't have signed up for mafia again. Not my Day 1 at all. This is not on Togs

hmm.. just take things easy. I clash with Abu sometimes, too. it's good training :3

May 9, 2019 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:

No I didn't, I just remember there were some posts that ticked me off and by the time I was on a computer to be able to quote them I forgot about which they were so I planned to review them all. Plus I said I would do it very early on and even foreshadowed it so I didn't wanna let you down

You might be over-complicating things.

I would advise focusing on someone that would be more responsive and aware than me, not gonna deny your votes on me but I don't want to ruin this game by being the focus with my negative mood.

Could you at least give a run-down of your current reads?
May 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: @Shinichi-kun

at least this is a useful use of votes

May 9, 2019 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: @Jamie_Lannister

trying this instead

May 9, 2019 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
Lost the fire to push me?
May 9, 2019 3:48 PM

Aug 2013
Still feel like sorting wisp and being fully confident with a tr on him spells game over for mafia.

Sooo...

@_Wisp, how do you feel about Eyeh's reaction, reads, and doubling down here?
May 9, 2019 3:56 PM

Aug 2013
In my mind, this post needs closure on two fronts.

_Wisp said:
vote: @Kiiruma
/barn @EyehAsherEyeh

talk to us Kiiruma, thoughts on anything?
May 9, 2019 3:59 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Lost the fire to push me?
voting u isn't useful for activity atm

May 9, 2019 4:00 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Still feel like sorting wisp and being fully confident with a tr on him spells game over for mafia.

Sooo...

he's kinda known to be pocketed by scum, if town. dunno how it'll spell anything. also, no takes on anyone else?

May 9, 2019 4:14 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

Sooo...

he's kinda known to be pocketed by scum, if town. dunno how it'll spell anything. also, no takes on anyone else?

Yeah, I don't feel like Mishu has taken a hard stance on anything in maybe the past 5 or so pages, or have attempted to advance their reads.

And I agree with wisp when he says both Eyeh wagon and Mishu wagon are good.
May 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Aug 2013
Also, there are 5 total names of people who aren't voting.

Not Voting (5) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister, Mishukax

TRUTHFULLY

How difficult is it to say at least one of these people is scum? The answer is not at all difficult.
May 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

Yeah, I don't feel like Mishu has taken a hard stance on anything in maybe the past 5 or so pages, or have attempted to advance their reads.

And I agree with wisp when he says both Eyeh wagon and Mishu wagon are good.
fair

May 9, 2019 4:20 PM

Aug 2013
Take shin out of that list b/c of good earlygame vibes, and take Dono out of that list because their wall post reminds me of their towngame, and we're left with Kii, Jamie, and Mishu. Two of whom have pinged multiple people today.
May 9, 2019 4:24 PM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:

Sooo...

LucianRoy said:

_Wisp said:
vote: @Kiiruma
/barn @EyehAsherEyeh

talk to us Kiiruma, thoughts on anything?

Idk what you are trying to say in the first line, and to your second, Idk have any thoughts on his reason post,

and idk what the second quote has to do with much, that was relatively early in the game, and in the world Eyeh is scum, its still possible for Kiiruma to be scum. Idk how Phraze equates it to being pocketed since we don't Eyeh's alignment yet...

"Wisp get's easily pocketed"
explain to me where that has happened? @Phraze
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 4:35 PM

Apr 2018
I'm sorry... I will do reads asap. Can't believe I've forgotten to do it.
Tbh, I'm surprised nobody has said which egg I obviously have by now.
It in itself should confirm me.
My personality:

May 9, 2019 4:38 PM

Aug 2013
Kiiruma said:
I'm sorry... I will do reads asap. Can't believe I've forgotten to do it.
Tbh, I'm surprised nobody has said which egg I obviously have by now.
It in itself should confirm me.

Nobody's egg confirms anyone b/c they were all randed?
May 9, 2019 4:48 PM

Apr 2018
Not true.
Read my exact list.
Then based on what egg I have, I should be almost confirmed as non-scum.
My personality:

May 9, 2019 4:51 PM

Dec 2013
Kiiruma said:
Not true.
Read my exact list.
Then based on what egg I have, I should be almost confirmed as non-scum.

wrong

May 9, 2019 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
Yes, I'm not a mind-reader either, so I have basically no clue what you're getting at, nor why you're intent on clearing yourself with your egg.
May 9, 2019 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
Can someone fill me in as to why phraze is being voted?

May 9, 2019 4:57 PM

Apr 2018
Scum are randed one space higher.
That's why despite the randing, it should be obvious I am good.
Though I'm excited when someone understands what I am. Heh~
My personality:

May 9, 2019 4:59 PM

May 2013
LucianRoy said:
Also, there are 5 total names of people who aren't voting.
How difficult is it to say at least one of these people is scum? The answer is not at all difficult.

I'd still like to point out just like you that there are 5 people in there so obviously it wouldn't be difficult in my opinion either
LucianRoy said:

You're right, I'm thinking I should just post by reacting to what will be going on from now on until the phase end instead of hanging onto logic. At least, until Night Phase/this weekend, when maybe I'll be able to focus. Also, I've had a couple of my questions ignored in the past so I could go back digging for them.

You know, I'm pretty sure you've told me I "might be over-complicating things" in another game too. I guess feeling overwhelmed is not new to me.

May 9, 2019 5:00 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
LucianRoy said:

Sooo...

LucianRoy said:

Idk what you are trying to say in the first line, and to your second, Idk have any thoughts on his reason post,

and idk what the second quote has to do with much, that was relatively early in the game, and in the world Eyeh is scum, its still possible for Kiiruma to be scum. Idk how Phraze equates it to being pocketed since we don't Eyeh's alignment yet...

Zero Escape

May 9, 2019 5:02 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
_Wisp said:

Zero Escape
good to know one game is enough to form an opinion on someone, and who was the person that caught him? Thats right, it was me...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 5:04 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Phraze said:
Zero Escape
good to know one game is enough to form an opinion on someone, and who was the person that caught him? Thats right, it was me...
there's more. just lazy to dig it up. tho ZE is the most impressionable when u asked. are u ok?

Aug 2013
If wisp doesn't have an opinion on these posts, then I do.

EyehAsherEyeh said:
I don't think voting someone for having fed a VOID discussion is scummy. If you do, you might want to rethink your playstyle (well I think). This massive reaction to my vote smells, it's like people were uneasy with the current trains and decided to choo choo it away onto me. My vote stays where it is.

I urge you to look at Phraze's reaction to their train. Them talking about the lost bunny is news from 1850 bc.

Also note that I see Kii as scummier than Phraze, because they were cautious on the few posts they made in the game, and for the aforementioned reason (wants to ask for lists but doesnt actually do it, and gives their list early, which can be indicative of scum trying to answer questions before they're asked, I did that before).

Kii is really your strongest scumread?
And they've never posted a read nor made a vote?
(given it looks like that's about to change.)

@LucianRoy, I would appreciate knowing how "all my pushes are weak for weak reasons". Right now you're just discrediting my entire slot and its work, literally.

Yep, well your Phraze push for instance is taking practically the entire argument and it's development out of context, and then singling out Phraze for continuing it. And something that's really evident is them not knowing that continuing the entire downward spiral of speculation is plain anti-town. Anti-town, yes, but scummy? Convince me why scum!Phraze here is scum for modern reasons, like look at their actual interactions with players, or their reads, or their reaction to her train, and then your vote can be credible in my eyes.

I have a hard time seeing how your largest scum read is on a player with 4 (5?) posts in the game so far, with maybe 1 and 1/2 of those being AI at best.
ALTHOUGH for the moment I'll give you the benefit of the doubt b/c Kii's last posts made me double take.

Oct 2011
oh, there's CoD!

May 9, 2019 5:22 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.7 🐰

EyehAsherEyeh (3) - LucianRoy, AbuHumaid, Logic340
Phraze (2) - Kiana_Kaslana, EyehAsherEyeh
Mishukax (2) - yurkin, _Wisp
Shinichi-kun (1) - ironace
Jaime_Lannister (1) - Phraze

Not Voting (5) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister, Mishukax

>>Day 1 Timer<<
May 9, 2019 5:30 PM

Oct 2011
now this is more balanced

May 9, 2019 5:43 PM

May 2013
LucianRoy said:
Could you at least give a run-down of your current reads?

I don't want Jamie to be replaced so I want something to happen with her. I grateful to Phraze for taking a step.

logic340 I have to put in neutral right now, people are divided on him so that makes me feel better.

People are also divided on Abu but I townread him. #171 is exactly my kind of post. I had to take note of it. It's a very simple input of large-perspective thinking and Abu just states what he believes and doesn't feel the need to go into details.

aa-dono is slightly hard to read and it has been like that in other games for me. I still don't like the focus on me right when she started posting.

ironace and Kiiruma are both the same person in my memory. I suppose I can associate ironace with Shinichi because I was asked about them before in #384.

Speaking of Shin I would like a chat with him, I feel like I'm really missing that. He has scumleaned me (?) so @Shinichi-kun do you think any of the people who switched to Eyeh are scum material? Thinking of Lucian-Abu-logic here. I have to think there is at least (and probably at most) one person who is, and I'd have to debate between Lucian and logic. Secondly, do you think the whole discussion about trains is redundant? I know it's a common topic in mafia games, but even in the case of my train (which was more of something on equal footing with the initial votes on logic than a train imo), logic said it formed quickly in #230.

Phraze is a town lean? Has been more of a plaything for everyone than someone who has received support from the shadows. That's not very telling but it's a good impression.

Kiana is also a town lean, the way they defended me doesn't seem scum at all since there wasn't much ground in their comments for me to agree with them, they just flat-out said their opinion about me without directly involving me.

yurkin and Lucian are two I'm very wary of (they push the game forward, but I have a hard time keeping up with what they're advancing. I'm giving them a temporary "okay," not in the sense that I scumread them by default, but rather that they basically feel like direct opponents right now with how they've been pushing me and I feel like this has to be solved.

Not sure about Wisp, he probably has a similar relationship to me as yurkin and Lucian, but it doesn't feel exactly the same, as I don't remember him pinging me directly much.

I don't vote for Eyeh right now because when someone pointed out that the train was too easy, they got criticized for not giving an additional reason, even though people have said in the past that the PHRAZE train was too easy also without giving an additional reason. I think both trains built fast, and I don't think any were "easy" or whatever that means, especially Phraze's train which had constant opposition even though it didn't look like it from the votes. But anyway, Eyeh's vote to which I reacted with "oh boy" really was a oh boy moment. Was the vote really scummy, I don't know: it was called an "opportunistic vote rehashing an old reason" but I think Eyeh was just backreading so it didn't seem bad to me for that reason? I may agree if you say his vote was weak though, because I wouldn't vote someone who constantly brings up the Lost Rabbit, but even then, that's what the whole Phraze train was based on from what I understand, so you can't say Eyeh was sticking out like a sore thumb. Also, not quite related, but I feel like Eyeh is new to mafia? I have no idea how I should interpret his tone, he seems about a thousand times more confident than me, but not in the Lucian way, and more in the careless happy-go-lucky way. I should learn from him lol

May 9, 2019 5:48 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

If ya'll want to discredit my train, maybe give me a valid reason before throwing shade?

it's obv that it's looking too easy. and maybe, give me valid reasons of why u think I was throwing shade?
How is it obvious when it took over 24 hours before started questioninh the validity of your train?

AbuHumaid said:
Phraze, how about you push someone that isn't "easy" and is scummy then? How can you defend Eyeh?
This is why I'm hesitant to take back my scumread on you, you're not scumhunting at all, just doing a commentary.
agreed
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 9, 2019 6:05 PM

May 2013
Does someone have Kii's egg list on hand I've been looking for it
May 9, 2019 6:10 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Does someone have Kii's egg list on hand I've been looking for it
Kiiruma said:

1. Camoflauged
  2. Decorative
  3. Musical
  4. Explosive
  5. Scrambled
  6. Psychic
  7. Fullmetal
  8. Detective
  9. Angel
  10. Crystal
  11. Chrono
  12. Spooky
  13. Literary
  14. Sparkling

In order from first choice to last.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 9, 2019 6:13 PM

May 2013
Nah I don't get it
May 9, 2019 6:27 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
Phraze is a town lean? Has been more of a plaything for everyone than someone who has received support from the shadows. That's not very telling but it's a good impression.

🐰

May 9, 2019 6:38 PM

Oct 2011
Kii's list with meaning:
Camoflauged (Watcher)
Decorative
Musical
Explosive (Bomb)
Scrambled (Redirector)
Psychic (Neighborizor)
Fullmetal (Jailer)
Detective (Sensor)
Angel (Commuterizer)
Crystal (Rolecop)
Chrono (Amnesiac)
Spooky (Treestump)
Literary
Sparkling (Reloader)

May 9, 2019 6:45 PM

Jan 2014
if anyone reads Mishu's #742 and thinks, he is anything but scum, we are going to have problems
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 9, 2019 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
Since Kiiruma's egg list is already out in the open, Ill spell it out for you, he is claiming to have the Watcher egg, and that, that should make him obvious town

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.