Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Apr 6, 2019 7:54 PM

Oct 2011
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Phraze said:
Wolf and FTF stands out on Marlu train too. tho scum voting together is rare?

Not rare but do u think FTF and wolf is wolf?
I'm thinking either one could be with Tainted, tho the proximity in voting holds me back.
Apr 6, 2019 8:01 PM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:

It depends on the team. I've had teams that've orchestrated some pretty gutsy tandem voting before, so it's never out of the question, at least fmpov.

Claims like these only really work if you think one of their interactions can be established as w/w. But prior to that, it's a bit of a pre-associative to make based solely off of vote history.
well, scum usually avoid risky voting on d1, at least subconsciously. it's not that associative a read. tho I tend to rely on those ngl
Apr 6, 2019 8:20 PM

Aug 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
The reads of the neutral (lan > ? > ?) seem pretty legitimate too, maybe he might have PR/insider neutral hack info that influenced his read unlike us no-info towns.

Is this supposed to justify this:

?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 6, 2019 9:36 PM

May 2014
Alright, so good news, day isn't over at 4 AM. Bad news, it's instead in the middle of when I usually work, so still don't expect me to be around for those I suppose. Is majority not enabled still I take it?

Have to say I was surprised Marluxion was lynched because I thought more people were townreading them before I left, me included. Though I suppose some of their interactions made more sense as a neutral than a Mafia.

RE said:
Well I'm going to sleep :I

Tainted had a lot of time to claim but he didn't.

I also forgot to closely look at starpendle's #731 earlier. Tonally they are scum to me. For the same reasons as I read them as scum in Sweets. I didn't remember what it was exactly that struck me in that game but now I do, because I recognized it in that post. They lack that "oomph." Something to tackle not now though.
Kinda wish you could have tackled it then so I could have replied to any points that troubled you because welp. I admit that post I partly rushed out because I was heading to work if that was why, only made worse before other matters got in the way for me later in the day.

LucianRoy said:
That EoD was so bogus wtf.

Vote: Tainted

Their slew of posts at EoD we're pretty gosh darn scummy too. Look at this:

#818- Tainted sets ups a baseless, false dichotomy here between me and FTF in an attempt to shade me, and let me explain why. There is so much to unpack here. Why phrase it this way? Why not just directly say: 'because of his interactions with FTF, I find Lucian scummy'. instead of working around it backwards: "Roy probably isn't w/w with FTF // I doubt ftf is even wolf at all" The first part is an unsupported claim, (no explaination), which sets up a false dichotomy with me against FTF once they establish FTF is town is the second clause, (again, no explanation). For this to be good, wouldn't you have to explain why it isn't TvT? There's no consideration of that in this post at all. Because of this, I consider this subtle shading of me. The way it's phrased makes it beat around the bush, and doesn't sound like anything town would post imo.

#819- This post is weird too. It doesn't say "I'm reading these people scum" it lines up the conclusion to their previous post on me, like it's a disclaimer for something already established, yet it isn't established, and wasn't established in their last post. It was hinted at. Another reason why I think that post was an attempt to shade me. I'm honestly doubtful if they can explain why they changed their mind here, but I guess it's worth a shot to ask?

#820 Oh, come on, there is no way you can defend Mike here. Do you seriously have a TR on his slot? His post is obviously anti-town, and can be lumped in with the other strange and unnecessary things he's done this game. I felt like calling him out for it this time.

So, in essence, all this seems like an attempt to line-up my lynch for toDay as an out, and this is ALSO inherently scummy to me. This part isn't as solid as the other things I've said, and it's slightly anecdotal, but I feel like the self-preservation vote Tainted made on Marl, is NOT NAI as self-pres often is. See, were I in Tainted shoes, and they go to the trouble of shading me as scum at EoD while voting Marl why not just push me at EoD? Why not take it a single step further and just CFD on me? That's what I would've done as town, and I would not have settled on a self-pres train I wasn't fully committed to. On top of that, Tainted's vote on Marl is a naked vote, and they do nothing to establish why he's scum/give thoughts from that point onward. It makes even more sense once you realize Marl literally only had 1 vote on him at that stage of the game.

One last point I dug up that is unrelated to the former, but still notable imo:
#675- Why would they beg Kiana for a read here? Reeks of desperation to me, like, 'please read me town and defend me!' rather than actually caring about what Kiana's read on themselves actually is. It's a weaker tell, but I found it off-putting.

Also, phraze is right when he says their claim is sus, but for me it's mostly b/c they didn't paraphrase.

This is an easy scum lynch in my book, and though I didn't go about the push with meta like RE did, I don't need it to come to a similar conclusion as her... twice.
Yeah, I was not a fan of Tainted's posts closer to end of day either. None of their posts felt as serious as they should have been with it so close to EoD reading back on it. One of my main problems with Re's argument for Tainted and thus I was more okay with Tainted at the time was I felt Re was overexaggerating a lot in some of her arguments, mainly when it came to meta and post-spamming. I guess I need to look things over with her death though.

Kiana_Kaslana said:
vote:tainted

He’s still pretty scummy and it looks like many people agree

The reads of the neutral (lan > ? > ?) seem pretty legitimate too, maybe he might have PR/insider neutral hack info that influenced his read unlike us no-info towns.
Are Lan and FTF your scumreads too? Along with me, Kiiruma, and others from your (random?) posts earlier? Why put so much faith into a neutral?

Waiting on DenjaX to elaborate more on their miller claim. Otherwise quite a few inactives...

Karote said:
yurkin said:
@Kiiruma thoughts? It's Sunday guess you may have more time to read the game

@Karote still playing? XD

Hello, what's up
What do people usually do to get you into the game
Apr 6, 2019 10:18 PM

Mar 2019
I will say this I visted 2 people last night Kit and yurkin.
Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
Apr 6, 2019 10:25 PM

Aug 2013
starpendle said:
What do people usually do to get you into the game

This is only one example, but Karote was about to eat rope D4 in guilty crown when he came back to the game, correctly called out every member of the scum team, and we all called his reads BS and hammered him b/c of the PoE pool we were pushing.

That's one effective way of doing it, but it's pretty bad in theory and practice.
You could just bait him into responding to one of your posts too.
Or try your luck with a normal question.ha

S/o to Karote's early non-lurk meta. Like, here we are over 5 years later.
Apr 6, 2019 10:26 PM

Aug 2013
Dude_Mike said:

Hi, who's scum?
Apr 6, 2019 10:29 PM

Mar 2019
So, now thoses that are mafia will have to ask themselfs Why would I vist thoses 2. Also What roles is he that he can vist 2 people? OR is he bluffing baiting maifa to attck him to save the real PR roles? HMMMM
Now lets watch and see the mafia scum paint me for todays lynch becuse they dont want to waist there time on a night kill on me.

Town keep in mind If I was Mafia why bring heat on myself when I can just stay in the shadows and not risk a lynch. I hope town you see I am town with this play. And my wifom is real but it is on the mafia team. only question is what am I am i a VT? Am I baiting an attack? or AM I just a green newb that has no clue what he is doing? Well Mafia you will have to see if you feel lucky tonight and make me flip.

So did i really vist Kit and Yurkin or am I bluffing? I am calling you out mafia. Now lets see who bites.
Apr 6, 2019 10:31 PM

Mar 2019
LucianRoy said:
Dude_Mike said:

Hi, who's scum?

Good question I do not know.
Apr 6, 2019 10:35 PM

Aug 2013
Inb4 mike's trolling and secretly will clutch the endgame
Apr 6, 2019 10:39 PM

Mar 2019
LucianRoy said:

No not at all. just fishing for mafia? so what are you worried about? Are you Mafia?
Apr 6, 2019 10:43 PM

Aug 2013
That's a pretty loaded question, no?
Apr 6, 2019 10:43 PM

Mar 2019
You see I like to breadcrumb. but I tend to leave out missing things that are needed to make sence. Now once mafia kills me It will all come together. By that time it will be to late and mafia will screw them selfs with a kill on me. But a Kill on me at night will make it all clear. So Mafia I DARE YOU TO KILL ME.
Apr 6, 2019 10:45 PM

Mar 2019
LucianRoy said:
That's a pretty loaded question, no?

Loaded question asking if you are mafia? interesting. I have my eye on you.
Apr 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Aug 2013
Usually mafia would only consider killing you if you've earned your stripes as town, and have good reads.

But you're in luck b/c you can get both by helping me lynch Tainted.

Speaking of reads, would you say you've made any since yesterday?
Apr 6, 2019 11:07 PM

Jul 2009
Togs said:
Votecount 2.1

01001110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

Tainted (3) - Phraze, LucianRoy, Kit
Kit (1) - Wary_Wolf

Not Voting: DenjaX, Starpendle, Kiiruma, Tainted, ForgotToFlush, yurkin, Dude_mike, LanMisa, Karote, Kiana_Kaslana

Deadline will be 5pm on Tuesday, April 9th, with a Twilight phase of 0-12 hours because all most of the hosts are human beings.

One does
Apr 6, 2019 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
For now I'm putting my trust into Kit and Kiiruma
Apr 6, 2019 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:

Kit I can see, but Kiiruma of all people?
Apr 6, 2019 11:14 PM

May 2014
Dude_Mike said:
So, now thoses that are mafia will have to ask themselfs Why would I vist thoses 2. Also What roles is he that he can vist 2 people? OR is he bluffing baiting maifa to attck him to save the real PR roles? HMMMM
Now lets watch and see the mafia scum paint me for todays lynch becuse they dont want to waist there time on a night kill on me.

Town keep in mind If I was Mafia why bring heat on myself when I can just stay in the shadows and not risk a lynch. I hope town you see I am town with this play. And my wifom is real but it is on the mafia team. only question is what am I am i a VT? Am I baiting an attack? or AM I just a green newb that has no clue what he is doing? Well Mafia you will have to see if you feel lucky tonight and make me flip.

So did i really vist Kit and Yurkin or am I bluffing? I am calling you out mafia. Now lets see who bites.
:thonk:

You do know, as said before, there's not usually vanilla town in a role madness game, right?

Also do you have alternative strategies other then baiting?
Apr 6, 2019 11:16 PM

Jul 2009
Phraze said:
quick glance at d1 vc: Denja/Star/Tainted with Kii/Mike to lesser extent.
what about kii/mike?
Apr 6, 2019 11:19 PM

Jul 2009
LucianRoy said:
yurkin said:

Kit I can see, but Kiiruma of all people?

His overview #452 is very much head in the clouds type of thought process, very much like him. I'm willing to bet on him
Apr 6, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:
@Kiiruma thoughts? It's Sunday guess you may have more time to read the game

@Karote still playing? XD

Hello, what's up

If saw you were online would have stayed more
Kiana_Kaslana said:
full role flips don’t happen? Well shit. How do we know how OP the neutral was then? I want to see broken roles.

We also don’t know what we lost in RE’s death. That sucks.

Scum can fakeclaim anything they want now.

And so does town

Thank half reveal is not claiming parade
Apr 6, 2019 11:35 PM

Sep 2015
Hello guis
Apr 6, 2019 11:38 PM

Jul 2009
Apr 6, 2019 11:38 PM

Sep 2015
Phraze said:
Marluxion said:
this cfd will rip the game apart for mafia so it'll be a town win tbh
Marluxion said:
lynch lan -> ftf -> tainted in that order
given he turned out neutral, I can believe this. tho Lan is iffy. Tainted being close countertrain to a neutral seems unnecessary, unless scum. FTF I have no idea
you gonna believe someone when you dont know his wincon?
Apr 6, 2019 11:47 PM

Sep 2015
LanMisa said:
I think that RE dying points to her being right on at least some of her pushes, if not a lot of them. As far as I remember she was pushing Shattiel, Starpendle and Roy as scum. Since I don't think that both Roy and Shattiel are scum together, looking at the wagons, my guess would be at least one, possibly two of them.

That being said, from those three players I find Starpendle gave off the oddest vibes. On the other hand, resolving Shattiel will tell us the most about yesterday's wagons. So I am fine lynching either, unless somebody can clear one of them.

Shattiel, you claimed roleblocker. On whom did you use your ability last night?
this is probably the most easiest way to justify an nk and push suspicions to people but hey it might be right.

I'm thinking whether scum would push this way. Probably not
Apr 6, 2019 11:55 PM

Sep 2015
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Kiana stop wolfing and play the game

@yurkin quick post something to end my spam
Apr 6, 2019 11:57 PM

Jul 2009
Apr 7, 2019 12:00 AM

Sep 2015
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Apr 7, 2019 12:06 AM

Jul 2009
Dude_Mike said:
You see I like to breadcrumb. but I tend to leave out missing things that are needed to make sence. Now once mafia kills me It will all come together. By that time it will be to late and mafia will screw them selfs with a kill on me. But a Kill on me at night will make it all clear. So Mafia I DARE YOU TO KILL ME.

Mhmm well bait eserve explanation to serve as bait properly, no? Why pick me and kit?
Apr 7, 2019 12:18 AM

Sep 2015
LucianRoy said:
That EoD was so bogus wtf.

Vote: Tainted

Their slew of posts at EoD we're pretty gosh darn scummy too. Look at this:

#818- Tainted sets ups a baseless, false dichotomy here between me and FTF in an attempt to shade me, and let me explain why. There is so much to unpack here. Why phrase it this way? Why not just directly say: 'because of his interactions with FTF, I find Lucian scummy'. instead of working around it backwards: "Roy probably isn't w/w with FTF // I doubt ftf is even wolf at all" The first part is an unsupported claim, (no explaination), which sets up a false dichotomy with me against FTF once they establish FTF is town is the second clause, (again, no explanation). For this to be good, wouldn't you have to explain why it isn't TvT? There's no consideration of that in this post at all. Because of this, I consider this subtle shading of me. The way it's phrased makes it beat around the bush, and doesn't sound like anything town would post imo.

#819- This post is weird too. It doesn't say "I'm reading these people scum" it lines up the conclusion to their previous post on me, like it's a disclaimer for something already established, yet it isn't established, and wasn't established in their last post. It was hinted at. Another reason why I think that post was an attempt to shade me. I'm honestly doubtful if they can explain why they changed their mind here, but I guess it's worth a shot to ask?

#820 Oh, come on, there is no way you can defend Mike here. Do you seriously have a TR on his slot? His post is obviously anti-town, and can be lumped in with the other strange and unnecessary things he's done this game. I felt like calling him out for it this time.

So, in essence, all this seems like an attempt to line-up my lynch for toDay as an out, and this is ALSO inherently scummy to me. This part isn't as solid as the other things I've said, and it's slightly anecdotal, but I feel like the self-preservation vote Tainted made on Marl, is NOT NAI as self-pres often is. See, were I in Tainted shoes, and they go to the trouble of shading me as scum at EoD while voting Marl why not just push me at EoD? Why not take it a single step further and just CFD on me? That's what I would've done as town, and I would not have settled on a self-pres train I wasn't fully committed to. On top of that, Tainted's vote on Marl is a naked vote, and they do nothing to establish why he's scum/give thoughts from that point onward. It makes even more sense once you realize Marl literally only had 1 vote on him at that stage of the game.

One last point I dug up that is unrelated to the former, but still notable imo:
#675- Why would they beg Kiana for a read here? Reeks of desperation to me, like, 'please read me town and defend me!' rather than actually caring about what Kiana's read on themselves actually is. It's a weaker tell, but I found it off-putting.

Also, phraze is right when he says their claim is sus, but for me it's mostly b/c they didn't paraphrase.

This is an easy scum lynch in my book, and though I didn't go about the push with meta like RE did, I don't need it to come to a similar conclusion as her... twice.

___

Marl was probably executioner? And Lan is the lynched? That's actually nutty how RE guessed that. However, I don't think that has any bearing on Lan's alignment since in my exp. the target is randomized. I also forget if the win condition can be met whether or not exec is dead.

Also, @Lanmisa, have we ever played together before?
Okay this post is reachy and I thought for a sec of just saying "no u" to dismantle the whole case but no

So first one you either don't know what w/w means or you're too defensive that it somehow went to me shading you

2nd one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ probably the reachiest post
Shattiel - "Hey dont trust me on my read on Roy/star"
Roy - "He's shading me"
I made that post as legacy so no one would sheep that read of mine after I flip so you do you

3rd one I'm not defending mike here I'm calling your post wolf
Cos you made a big case out of a simple question like you did with mine and overreacted

For #675 I played with Kiana and I assume Kiana knows how I play and I also know how she plays and this isn't it I know she's v/la but I wanted her to at least make a decent read or explanation
Anyway you could call that post as me not w/w with Kiana if you know what it means

Idk about the "paraphrase" part?
Apr 7, 2019 12:26 AM

Sep 2015
People are sheeping RE REEEE
Can people stop that
@Phraze I wont accept a role blocker is suspicious vote
Apr 7, 2019 12:29 AM

Sep 2015
Also I blocked roy
I'll spare you guys the details but my roleblock isn't a full block
Apr 7, 2019 1:21 AM

Nov 2015
Votecount 2.2

01001110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100101 01111000 01100011 01100101 01110000 01110100 00100000 01111001 01110101 01110010 01101011 01101001 01101110

Tainted (3) - Phraze, LucianRoy, Kit
Kit (1) - Wary_Wolf
LanMisa (1) - Kiana_Kaslana

Not Voting: DenjaX, Starpendle, Kiiruma, Tainted, ForgotToFlush, yurkin, Dude_mike, LanMisa, Karote

Deadline will be 5pm on Tuesday, April 9th, with a Twilight phase of 0-12 hours because all most of the hosts are human beings.
Apr 7, 2019 1:49 AM

Jan 2019
LucianRoy said:
Wary_Wolf said:

Yes.

Alrighty, so the reason I brought up WIFOM earlier has to do directly with this conclusion you came to based on your original statement. Wine is a logical fallacy that's usually most prevalent when trying to predict what scum will and won't do, in this case, the reasons scum NK'd RE.

Your theory on why scum killed RE could be entirely correct, and nobody can disprove that. Notice the word /could/, because simultainiously, it can't be proven. It's only a theory that is dependent on what is currently, an unnobtainable outcome: Tainted's flip. Let me offer this as a rebuttle: the mafia killed RE because Tainted is actually mafia and didn't want RE forcefully leading a wagon on them all throughout D2, probably resulting in their lynch. Killing RE would buy Tainted time to counter this. Everything I just said is another theory, and yet its conclusion is obviously the direct opposite of the one you had from interpreting the NK. Who's right? Who's wrong?

The answer, it might suprise you, is neither of us. Because, supposing we're both town, neither of us can deduce Tainted's alignment from predicting the intent and thought process behind mafia killing RE. Neither can it be substantiated with anything proven, and they'll both remain hollow theories. Making a conclusion off of those theories is dangerous because there's no actual way to prove your theory correct in this current moment, it's just assumption that would only be revealed correct/incorrect post-flip. Instead, it's better to substantiate your read off of other things, specifially things players have said in thread, via the scum tell method, causal analysis, meta, basically any tool at your disposal. In summation, the conclusion, despite it having the chance to be correct, isn't actually supported by the assumption that scum did X with X intents and purposes. It's a non-sequitur.

Think of it like rock paper scissors, your opponent chose rock last turn, and you chose scissors. Will they choose rock again? What if they think you'll think that their next choice will be rock? And so on and so on. Or a better example: a cop is chasing a criminal at night on foot. The cop comes to an intersection in the road. One street is very well lit, and direct, the other is dark and winding. He can't see which way the perp went, which route did he take? Which street did the perp think the cop would choose?

A little unrelated to my main point, but whether it's trying to pull reverse psychology on town or not, scum's criteria for deciding a NK might not even be related to the person in question, (Tainted). There are a ton of factors that could go into deciding a NK, or absolutely none at all. One could be simply because scum thought RE was the strongest town, and they'll work their way down the list after that. Some players are very by-the-book, weigh their options, and kill the largest threat to their scum-team. Some players, like Jackrito, enjoy a good challenge and will sometimes specifially target inactives/lurkers. How kind! Some players are literally evil and will rng their NKs, though this is pretty uncommon.

Also, in the meta meta-game there are exceptions to NKA being wine, but those are very few and far between, really hard to see, and very conditional. So conditional that they're a pretty insignificant factor to consider when trying to read a player, at least imo. And you always have a chance of having an off game with shite reads and being completely wrong.

___

Phraze said:

It depends on the team. I've had teams that've orchestrated some pretty gutsy tandem voting before, so it's never out of the question, at least fmpov.

Claims like these only really work if you think one of their interactions can be established as w/w. But prior to that, it's a bit of a pre-associative to make based solely off of vote history.

You are now my favorite player on this site
Apr 7, 2019 1:51 AM

Jan 2019
Tainted said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

My votes currently on lanmisa and not on you anymore. I want you to apologize if not I will change it back :)
Apr 7, 2019 2:24 AM

Sep 2015
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Tainted said:

My votes currently on lanmisa and not on you anymore. I want you to apologize if not I will change it back :)
no u
Apr 7, 2019 3:42 AM

Jan 2019
vote: tainted

Clearly scum
Apr 7, 2019 3:48 AM

Sep 2015
Dude_Mike said:
LucianRoy said:

No not at all. just fishing for mafia? so what are you worried about? Are you Mafia?
Oh hey I remembered you cos of ur signature
You talked about not surviving a game with 50 posts limit
Tho you're v/la in that game so you barely posted but how about now?
Apr 7, 2019 4:33 AM

Sep 2015
Tainted said:
Phraze said:
ur overgamed? makes sense
wut
@Phraze poke
Apr 7, 2019 4:47 AM

Nov 2008
I am a gravedigger and I took Marluxion's ability last night.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 4:56 AM

Nov 2008
@Karote what is at least number line will succeed with your stable? don't be surprised. You cool. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2019 5:05 AM

Nov 2008
Dude_Mike said:

its pointless to make use of secrecy of your abilities when there is no role flip when a player dies in this game. It is up to you what kind of information are you willing to share to help contribute to town. xDD

Apr 7, 2019 5:13 AM

Nov 2008
@Tainted why are you targeted as the scum? Care to enlighten me your perspective of this?

Apr 7, 2019 5:45 AM

Sep 2015
DenjaX said:
@Tainted why are you targeted as the scum? Care to enlighten me your perspective of this?
you mean why people think I'm scum?
Apr 7, 2019 6:16 AM

Nov 2008
Tainted said:
Yis

Apr 7, 2019 6:19 AM

Jan 2019
DenjaX said:
I am a gravedigger and I took Marluxion's ability last night.

What is a gravedigger?
Apr 7, 2019 7:03 AM

Sep 2015
DenjaX said:
Tainted said:
Yis
idk cause I'm sticking out?
Pushed RE earlier? Or people just sheeped RE?

Man I thought I was talking to Kit
How bout you?
Apr 7, 2019 7:41 AM

Mar 2019
LucianRoy said:
Usually mafia would only consider killing you if you've earned your stripes as town, and have good reads.

But you're in luck b/c you can get both by helping me lynch Tainted.

Speaking of reads, would you say you've made any since yesterday?
hiw do you vote
Apr 7, 2019 7:42 AM

Mar 2019
yurkin said:
Dude_Mike said:

Mhmm well bait eserve explanation to serve as bait properly, no? Why pick me and kit?

Becuse I town read you to the most
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (51) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.