Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 30, 2018 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
Andomarn said:
by not being a sensitive little bitch that cries over everything i don't have
instead I rejoice in everything that I do have, however small it may be

I'm anxious right now but I'm always battling with my negative thoughts like countering them about how blessed I am.

FinnishAnimeGirl said:
I just put my faith to God. Praying and talking about problems help definitely.

Praying also helps me feel at ease. When I'm experiencing insomnia, I pray 'til I fall asleep.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Oct 30, 2018 12:56 PM
we back

Aug 2015
Music is typically what helps me with that stuff. It's honestly the only thing I can even get myself to do because I can't focus on anything else due to the depression and lack of motivation.

Hence why I haven't watched anime in like two weeks or so.
Oct 30, 2018 4:22 PM

Feb 2018
Honestly: You fuck it to death.

I've said it a few times by now (did I post in this thread already? There's dozens of threads like this on here. What the hell?), but you have to hit rock bottom, and then you either kill yourself (not recommended) or claw your way to some plateau of normalcy, slowly but surely, through sheer force of will, realizing you can't go back to the way you were before, because going back to your former life would mean certain death.

Platitudes are the last thing people down in the pit want to hear, and I know this, because I was there. I'm still clawing my way out. I realize I will never be a fully-adjusted, fully-normal person. It's alright. Things are difficult, and always will be to some extent. But they get better, if you want them to get better badly enough.

The first step is reaching that point where you stop caring about seeking validation or feeling sorry for yourself. Your pain becomes too much, and you get no "relief" from feeling sorry for yourself or being pitied any more. You fucking hate it, in fact. I'm not trying to be mean, but you have to get to that point where pity party threads on the Internet no longer satisfy. You're ready to die, or live your life as a chemically-lobotomized zombie. The thought of splattering your brains all over your room doesn't make you at all uncomfortable, outside of feeling bad about ruining your parents' house. You've probably made a few half-hearted attempts on your life by now. Maybe you watched Watership Down on TCM and it sent you into a suicidal existential tailspin. After all the dust settles, you feel nothing. You become totally numb. And you build on that numbed nothingness. You start from the ground up. Rebuild your fucking life. What else is there to do?
Oct 31, 2018 11:48 AM

Feb 2008
recently started taking over the counter anxiety meds that i found in the vitamin section of a pharmacy, they're decent. I was looking into getting Ashwagandha but its hard to find :c
aside from that I write and draw and play games and shit
Oct 31, 2018 12:51 PM

Mar 2014
Turnip said:
Drugs always helps!

I've never been tested for depression or anxiety, but I tend to keep to myself and play games when I'm feeling down in the dumps.

Having depression is not 'feeling down in the dumps'
Oct 31, 2018 9:02 PM

Dec 2012
iiKrina said:
Turnip said:
Drugs always helps!

I've never been tested for depression or anxiety, but I tend to keep to myself and play games when I'm feeling down in the dumps.

Yes it is?

Depression means to lower something, feel down or a crashing market, go read a dictionary then come back to me lmao.

So like I said before having depression is a constant state of feeling down in the dumps. If you wanna argue against me I would love to see dictionaries to back up your mumbo jumbo otherwise you can just accept my statement as facts.

Nov 1, 2018 9:56 AM

Mar 2014
Turnip said:
iiKrina said:

Yes it is?

Depression means to lower something, feel down or a crashing market, go read a dictionary then come back to me lmao.

So like I said before having depression is a constant state of feeling down in the dumps. If you wanna argue against me I would love to see dictionaries to back up your mumbo jumbo otherwise you can just accept my statement as facts.

Having depression is not the same as feeling depressed.
Nov 1, 2018 9:19 PM

Dec 2012
iiKrina said:
Turnip said:
Yes it is?

Having depression is not the same as feeling depressed.
Yes you are 100% correct like I was, there's a difference between emotion depression and depression disorder, also known as clinical depression or major depression.

That's why I said I haven't been tested. If I've never been tested then I can't say I've had clinical depression. But my mother and brother on the other hand have which is where my vast knowledge on the topic stems from.

Obviously you read my post wrong but that's okay I'm a forgiving individual.

Nov 1, 2018 9:25 PM

Apr 2013
Mainly with music or just walks with the dog, also talking to someone I trust a lot to help clear my thoughts and such.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Nov 1, 2018 9:30 PM

Nov 2015
Dealing with my depression...???? Well, that's kind of hard to sum up ;-;
- BTS
- My ladybug <3 (complicated to explain)
- I focus on the small, and good, parts of life.
- I tell myself to think otherwise :)
- i cri.

Anxiety? It's been with me all day. I'm distracting myself with MAL and video editing. It hasn't been too bothersome. I can still feel it, in the background of my current, okay, mood.
Apr 23, 2020 8:01 PM
Apr 2020
https://homegrowncannabisco.com/cannabis-seeds-rooms/marijuana-for-anxiety/hellfire-og-feminized-marijuana-seeds is perfect for anxiety. I wouldn’t get it if you are looking for a cure for lupus or cancer but for anxiety related symptoms it works.
Apr 27, 2020 12:41 PM
Aug 2015
A pet helps, my cat cheers me up. Listening to music, drawing, watching anime.
Apr 27, 2020 9:01 PM
Sep 2018
Meditation and therapy would help me through it.
Apr 28, 2020 7:48 AM

Jan 2020
By watching more anime and reading vanilla hentai .
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Apr 29, 2020 3:18 PM

Apr 2020
I've been feeling depressed over some stuff that happened the past few days. The best way to deal with these things is to avoid outside contact, watch anime, and eat something yummy. The combo of isolation, anime, and ice cream sandwiches helps me get through tough moments in my life.
too lazy to put something here
May 1, 2020 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
that will sound weird but wanting to kill myself helped me
it was like 2-3 months ago, i was planning suicide and was thinking about it 24/7, i was so stressed out and i was literally losing my mind bc i was terrified of doing it, i felt like i was going insane. but the night i tried to do it, i couldnt. i was scared of pain so i just gave up and decided to continue on living bc there wasnt anything i could do
this entire situation made me somehow appreciate the life like 0.00001% more so ye. i stopped wanting to kill myself and became way happier than i was before and now its ok
idk why did i say that all but whatever lol
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Why did you choose your forum avatar and profile picture?

Ejrodiew - 4 hours ago

18 by shorl10 »»
9 minutes ago

» What is needed for you to stop being a degenerate?

Telecom - Yesterday

35 by Zarutaku »»
12 minutes ago

» You guys watch anime on a laptop, tv or projector?

Rivermind - Oct 17

47 by gongasdesu »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your preferred study medium?

VampireSylphy - Oct 17

13 by TheBlueSpartan »»
36 minutes ago

» How do you play with your cat?

Rivermind - Oct 17

20 by KittenCuddler »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.