Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2015 9:42 AM

Oct 2013
"I saw you in heaven and heard of your glory, you saved our world from the fallen angels. I saw Messiah standing, standing before me with no words. Nothing but hope. When we lost dread. A demon was laughing, but now you are showing us wonder, giving your love. With awe, down on my knees again, I've got to know you're the one, The only one reveals the world".
And
"Let me walk with you when I'm lost in the wild, I know you always lead me to another Eden. Let me bless your name, O lord O lord, your words will never fade away since we believe you're light on earth, reveals the world"
Does it have any meaning? Or did it come from the bible or something?
dadnayaOct 16, 2015 9:45 AM
Oct 16, 2015 9:44 AM
Dec 24, 2016 8:31 AM
Apr 2015
It is a song by Brenda Vaughn, communicating her struggles and depression to the Lord (Jesus). She then says that she saw the Lord in a vision in which he gives her hope (more so reveals the hope inside of her) to get through the hardships . she then thanks and praises him by saying I know you will always lead me to hope and I will always listen to you. (Basically an interpretation from a kid who goes to a religiously Catholic high school) BTW, I have not finished the series so I do not know if the interpretation relates to the characters in any way.
sanfranicemanDec 24, 2016 8:36 AM
Jul 9, 2017 4:19 AM
Feb 2015
dadnaya said:
"I saw you in heaven and heard of your glory, you saved our world from the fallen angels. I saw Messiah standing, standing before me with no words. Nothing but hope. When we lost dread. A demon was laughing, but now you are showing us wonder, giving your love. With awe, down on my knees again, I've got to know you're the one, The only one reveals the world".
And
"Let me walk with you when I'm lost in the wild, I know you always lead me to another Eden. Let me bless your name, O lord O lord, your words will never fade away since we believe you're light on earth, reveals the world"
Does it have any meaning? Or did it come from the bible or something?
anime has alot of christian symbolism but why it doesnt have islamic symbolism

More topics from this board

» WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE TRUCKS?!

Sagepool - Feb 24

7 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Feb 25, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grapeofdeath - Jun 18, 2009

432 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 21, 2023 4:06 PM

» IS THERE ANY "HARD" EDEN OF THE EAST FANS

hitsugaya111 - Mar 22, 2018

7 by rent-free »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Plate - Apr 9, 2009

404 by prozyne »»
Apr 9, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Higashi no Eden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Apr 16, 2009

245 by Euroqean »»
Mar 29, 2023 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.