Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2017 5:05 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Are the votes against grrr all with intent to lynch?

Yeah, kinda.

Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there. I think that Penta is the Sk. As time goes by I feel more and more confident about this read. While I know it is a super unpopular opinion because he is pretty universally town read, I think that they are the sk and honestly want to vote their but I would be unable to get any momentum. However the constant flip flopping and the way the make points and later undo them has really attracted my attention. This is my warning, I think this should be looked into.

@Logic340 @Shinichi-kun @Grrr @Coelstein.

I'm with you on this one. His actions are pretty random, it feels like he's hiding his thought process on many things on purpose and wants keep himself safe by suggesting these plans. He seems way to hesitant on many things. It doesn't feel like he's scum hunting to me but more like he's doing just as much so he doesn't get suspected. Maybe that's just because I'm used to something else and thus am overcritcal but I expect more from him honestly. I don't really see a townish drive in his actions.
Jun 11, 2017 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
Vote: @PentaFlare
You're currently my strongest scum read, why would you suggest the idea of claiming but you haven't even claimed yourself? Also i bet mafia knows that a mass claim would fk them up so pretending to support the idea of claiming will make people town read you right? I know that grrr also supported this idea but isn't that just him to claim?

And for town reads
RE1031, i have a feeling that you are Valkyrie, because of your question "did you use your ability last night?"
Rinto, logic hid behind him but didn't die. I know that he might be SK but that's a very low chance town are like 13 and TPR is only 1 now
Coelestin, i think you are anonymous based on the context and how active anonymous is
Jun 11, 2017 5:39 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
me likey. Who do you consider confirmed besides Karote tho?
Karote, you(hider), Perkaholic and 2 who are willing to claim.

So there should be a maximum of 5 confirmed town because it already outnumbers scum combined.

I should have thought about this since day one but i was inactive but I am sure it is still not too late to propose it.

So I actually want the Perkaholic to claim too to confirm that none of the players day 1 got the double voting perk today and make sure they dont attempt to get cute this phase in case they were scum.

I like this plan^^

Jun 11, 2017 5:39 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Vote: @wen294
You are like really under the radar to me.
I also still have questions behind your D1
Because i am.
Ask away. Well unless you're gonna act like penta and his "i don't need questions to lynch people"
I'm glad I had to drive to work this morning because this post triggered me and I probably wouldn't have liked my original post. I'll dig into this one a little later when my mind is a little more clear but basically I don't like this response at all because it serves to do nothing but make me look bad. At this point wen looks bad and needs to defend himself and this isn't a good way to do it. So unless wen isn't going to ask any relevant questions because he has not been I'm not moving my vote and I'm going to dig into him shortly here. I think others need to join me in voting here because his play has not been helpful to the town he did nothing and figuring out ironace and I'm just sick of it honestly. I don't need his abrasive attitude if he's not going to do anything to catch scum this game.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 11, 2017 5:45 AM

Oct 2014
ironace said:
logic340 said:
All these one vote trains are yuck

I agree. I will probably change my vote later on as i just dont feel satisfied with my vote.

Im suspicious of rinto. Any thoughts?
This guy is never around when you need him, eh?

Jun 11, 2017 5:54 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
In case you missed it

Logic hid behind Rinto last night

Yeah, didn't expect I'd get an early confirm. Thanks logic^^
(Now I have to remain active as not to lose the town's trust)

Jun 11, 2017 5:57 AM

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Rinto-kun said:
Finally caught up ._________. Nothing interesting happened in the 12 hours I was absent.
So far I can't form any concrete opinions on people, but I think Coelestine and Logic are town(or some kind of hyper active mafia that wants to play as town and fool us all which would be the ultimate reveal for me)
Let's finally lynch ironace, I don't like his escaping from the lynch yesterday and I doubt reynii deserved it as much as he.
Vote: ironace
I'm open for questions.
Why are you thinking Iron? I kind of like him for town personally.
Right now he kind of cleared up for me. I will keep my vote for him, though I'd like it if the town organized and decided upon a good lynch target.

Jun 11, 2017 5:59 AM

Oct 2014
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX said:
Also, I don't want the Cop, Interrogator, Doc, Bodyguard and Vig to claim.
This is dumb. Then the mafia can work out who is who by who is left.

Well, at least the chance of it happening is lower than if they explicitly said their role...

Jun 11, 2017 6:00 AM

Jul 2009
DenjaX said:
@Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @grrr @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

If you are town, you should see my proposal very enticing. If you are scum, you can at least pretend lel xDD

Ok ill start answering now..

Yeah i dont mind your proposal, actually it was more easy to play as vanilla townie, and i dont care much about the perks, so if they are sure to be in the hands of the confirmed towns i dont mind the least bit, thats less responsibilities to take for me in deciding appropriate usage of the perk. In higurashi mafia i was watcher and all my actions had no result whatsoever, so leaving it to others more experienced player doesnt sounds bad at all lolz.
Jun 11, 2017 6:04 AM

Jan 2010
@wen294 you wanted questions here you go:
-what was the purpose of your post other than to make me look bad?
-when do you plan on actually scum hunting?
-what did you learn from you attack ironace?
-what is your case against Suzaku as they are more townie then you are?
-why aren't you all in Militus like you were ironace? Their games are very comparable thus far but you've ignored Militus
-I wrote that whole ISO and that's all you have to say about it?
-why had your activity and content plummeted D2.
-have you already got the scum wall is that why you activity and content are both yuck today? Please do something about it.
-will you be making any form of actual contribution this phase?
logic340Jun 11, 2017 6:08 AM

Jun 11, 2017 6:08 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
The difference between us is as big as the one between the earth and sky lol, when it comes to rightful judgement and mafia reads, as im pretty bad and still unexperienced player... So ~2000 comments in the game i just don't believe you only scumread yamin and militus, logic, please be more honest and tell who you really scumread from you neutrall list, im curious, like reeealy curious to know ;3
yurkinJun 11, 2017 6:22 AM
Jun 11, 2017 6:12 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there. I think that Penta is the Sk. As time goes by I feel more and more confident about this read. While I know it is a super unpopular opinion because he is pretty universally town read, I think that they are the sk and honestly want to vote their but I would be unable to get any momentum. However the constant flip flopping and the way the make points and later undo them has really attracted my attention. This is my warning, I think this should be looked into.

@Logic340 @Shinichi-kun @Grrr @Coelstein.

I can get behind it, are they're any posts hes made that really scream i am sk tho?

Jun 11, 2017 6:13 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Vote: @PentaFlare
You're currently my strongest scum read, why would you suggest the idea of claiming but you haven't even claimed yourself? Also i bet mafia knows that a mass claim would fk them up so pretending to support the idea of claiming will make people town read you right? I know that grrr also supported this idea but isn't that just him to claim?

And for town reads
RE1031, i have a feeling that you are Valkyrie, because of your question "did you use your ability last night?"
Rinto, logic hid behind him but didn't die. I know that he might be SK but that's a very low chance town are like 13 and TPR is only 1 now
Coelestin, i think you are anonymous based on the context and how active anonymous is

Interesting statement coming from abu i actually like it, though it kinda feels more like a sheep to what suzune said but oh well. Unless the roles are bad i dont think its best to give mafia ideas XD.

Jun 11, 2017 6:16 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:
What you are doing is giving scum opportunity to win votes. If you are truly town and you agree to my proposal then you should adhere. You are defeating the purpose of this proposal. I am gonna watch and see if you are going to retract your vote later on. If you pretend to be afk or whatever excuse you have for not removing your vote, then you deserve the rope.

I might, I might not. Not voting just feels kind of icky to me. It's not the way I like to play. I thrive on VCA, so removing votes from all the town is going to leave me half blind later in the game.

LOL this isnt about the some sort of pride its about catching mafia and limiting the perks they can get.

Jun 11, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
I will stick to this claim for now:

one of:
1. Twitch - if am twitch Chione was RBed
2. Cop - if I am cop Suzaku is town
3. ShadyMan
4. Twitch - if am twitch Suzune was RBed
5. Support - if I am support Wen was RBed
6. Interrogator
7. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and ironace was not targeted by any action
8. Cop - if I am cop Rinto is town
9. Support - if I am support Denja was RBed
10. Stalker - if I am stalker, penta is not stalker and logic was targeted by YOKAI Drone

I feel like i have an idea of which role is yours.

Jun 11, 2017 6:21 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
@Shinichi-Kun I think you might want to reveal who got the double tapper perk here. I do not like some of the people on reiynii train.

Fair enough i trust you slightly

@denjax

Wen got the double tap perk.

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
The difference between us is as big as the one between the earth and sky, when it comes to rightfull judgement and mafia reads, as im pretty bad and still unexperienced player... So ~2000 comments in the game i just don't believe you only scumread yamin and militus, logic, please be more honest and tell who your really scumread from you neutrall list, im curious, like reeealy curious to know ;3
I have been honest. I'm getting better at scum hunting but this game hasn't had an event that polarized the player base. I just voted for wen before I went to sleep as I feel he's getting a free pass today for his play D1. I feel he's a much better place ti vote than for you and I encourage others to join me.

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX said:
Also, I don't want the Cop, Interrogator, Doc, Bodyguard and Vig to claim.
This is dumb. Then the mafia can work out who is who by who is left.

so instead u rather them just out themselves?

Jun 11, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:
@Shinichi-Kun I think you might want to reveal who got the double tapper perk here. I do not like some of the people on reiynii train.

@denjax

this makes me even more suspicious of the way there he went against Denja's plan. He didn't even approach it in the way to Coelestin did. Just shitted on the plan without giving reasons like flaws or why it may or may not work for us. Also now that I know this he better have damn good reasons for his votes today.
logic340Jun 11, 2017 6:26 AM

Jun 11, 2017 6:28 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@denjax

this makes me even more suspicious of the way there he went against Denja's plan. He didn't even approach it in the way to Coelestin did. Just shitted on the plan without giving reasons like flaws or why it may or may not work for us. Also now that I know this he better have damn good reasons for his votes today.

Where is this post did i pass it or is it on page 39?

Jun 11, 2017 6:28 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

I might, I might not. Not voting just feels kind of icky to me. It's not the way I like to play. I thrive on VCA, so removing votes from all the town is going to leave me half blind later in the game.

LOL this isnt about the some sort of pride its about catching mafia and limiting the perks they can get.
tell wen the same thing please maybe he'll listen to you?

Jun 11, 2017 6:29 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

@wen294 read this u dumbo

Jun 11, 2017 6:30 AM

Dec 2013
We need to decde on a vote once i go to work in 2 hours i only have my 15 min break to change my vote >_>

Jun 11, 2017 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@wen294 you rent questions here you go:
-why aren't you all in Militus like you were ironace? Their haves are very comparable thus far but you've ignored Militus
-have you already got the scum wall is that why you activity and content are both yuck today? Please do something about it.
- I legit don't even see how my post made you look bad tbh. It was just a reply to you: yes i had been going under the radar, yes you were free to ask questions.
- idk
- Not much. He made some posts that i thought were kinda nice EoD1, and then he made some posts that were bad again today. (sadface).
- going with the flooow. That and pressure. I feel like i actually have a chance of getting something from him, unlike most others.
- I kinda explained this already at some point in time. Short version: wasn't sure what to think of mil. I felt like he was just all over the place and had no clue if that was because he made no sense to me as a player or he had a reason to. That's also why i wanted to hear what his 'plan' was. To hear if it makes sense with what he did D1.
- Yup. Since when have i ever wrote big replies to your isos? Oh wait, never. (well okey i might have done it like once or twice but not in any of our recent games). Beside that most of it was already general concecus or stuff i thought 'sounds about right' of. I don't see the need to comment to every little thing one by one if i don't think it's usefull tyvm.
- idk, it just kinda did. Guess it has something to do with the fact that i'm kinda annoyed rn.
- no clue what you mean with 'got the scum wall'.
- idk. Not like i can look in the future.

Jul 2009
Ok, tsubasa scumreads me because i did not changed my vote on yamin? Is that it?
Let me tell you this straight, i had not planned to change it al all, day 1 i place my vote and leave it there regardless of what is happening, i never change my vote during day one, i feel better that way since i dont have enough confidence in my own reads during day1.
I said that already in one post previously but it was ignored by tsubasa, it may be strange but is the plain truth.

Jan 2010
wen294 said:

DenjaX said:
Karote, you(hider), Perkaholic and 2 who are willing to claim.

So there should be a maximum of 5 confirmed town because it already outnumbers scum combined.

I should have thought about this since day one but i was inactive but I am sure it is still not too late to propose it.

So I actually want the Perkaholic to claim too to confirm that none of the players day 1 got the double voting perk today and make sure they dont attempt to get cute this phase in case they were scum.
it's cool to outnumber scum and all but it's not like all townies always agree on the lynch candidate you know?
I don't really see why the rest should just agree with 5 peeps lynching somebody they don't want to see lynched. I'd rather have us not lynch a townie even if it means not getting a perk for the confirmed townies.
In the end that means you might have to consider the posibility of needing more than 5 people to successfully lynch someone.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Meh i like this plan alot so im actually ok claiming for it, I am the perkaholic aka IQ.I don't know what perk said person got but i do know how got the day 1 perk from the lynch.
And you're not saying who got it... why?
@Shinichi-kun
I'm torn because I now know he's double tap and asked you why you hasn't revealed yet? I need to think about this.

Jun 11, 2017 6:34 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340
The difference between us is as big as the one between the earth and sky, when it comes to rightfull judgement and mafia reads, as im pretty bad and still unexperienced player... So ~2000 comments in the game i just don't believe you only scumread yamin and militus, logic, please be more honest and tell who your really scumread from you neutrall list, im curious, like reeealy curious to know ;3
I have been honest. I'm getting better at scum hunting but this game hasn't had an event that polarized the player base. I just voted for wen before I went to sleep as I feel he's getting a free pass today for his play D1. I feel he's a much better place ti vote than for you and I encourage others to join me.

Logic's right. We haven't even had pressure on wen yet.
Vote: wen294

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:
Me too. But this proposal is very advantageous to town than just VCA. I am not trying to kneecap the essence of VCA here that is why I'm still continuing the finger of suspicion. Obviously, only the lead votes will matter for lynch so we can have 1 representative of the confirmed town to count all those unofficial votes. If not, I am okay with countertrains as long as they do not succeed to lynch. You can do what you want, make sure it is not going to hoard more than the confirmed townies train. If the confirmed town wanted to lynch yurkin, I want you to lay off your vote. I cant have you get a free perk.

Well, I'm just going to do whatever I want with my vote. I've decided that. I can see where you are going with your proposal, but I just don't want to play the game that way. I want to use my vote and I like other people using their votes too.

Thats fine then ill continue to suspect you till you change your mind, i remember reading a post on the mafiascum wiki, if your willing to go againsts towns best instance or keep doing stuff that you know will get your scum read then the only one you can blame once your lynched is yourself.

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

Logic's right. We haven't even had pressure on wen yet.
Vote: wen294

im done to help with this Change vote:wen

Jun 11, 2017 6:35 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

it's cool to outnumber scum and all but it's not like all townies always agree on the lynch candidate you know?
I don't really see why the rest should just agree with 5 peeps lynching somebody they don't want to see lynched. I'd rather have us not lynch a townie even if it means not getting a perk for the confirmed townies.
In the end that means you might have to consider the posibility of needing more than 5 people to successfully lynch someone.

@Shinichi-kun
I'm torn because I now know he's double tap and asked you why you hasn't revealed yet? I need to think about this.

Idk his statement there makes me feel like he trying to make the train bigger which i wont have because ive expressed many times how i want the train to stay small.

Jun 11, 2017 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:
No. I just want to play normally.
Funny. Your actions can actually lead up to there. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

Your play is not even what I consider as "normal"

What is normal for you even?

The norm changes from person to person, the people not willing to break out of that norm either are scared of the consequences or are scum.

Jun 11, 2017 6:38 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:
When extra stuff like perks are implemented in the game, the game is no longer considered as normal anymore. So people should have learned to adapt to the new environment because I have and I am willing to change my playstyle to match the new environment. I am not stuck in the past.

Game ain't mountainous and VCA won't matter if people gets very greedy to get the perks by jumping on a wagon to earn their chance. Just look at day 1. This whole perk system made the game not normal by your standards anymore.

Perks can be very drastic if it is given on the wrong hands. Imagine if mafia received vigilante perk then we are screwed.

Actually, I think that the vote count on day 1 was super useful. Everyone else can dismiss it as much as they want, but I thought it was great.

I have no intention of changing how I play this game because of perks.

Cool tell me what did u learn from that vote count then, where is your so called VCA?

Jun 11, 2017 6:38 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340

Ehhh to join you logic? And how exactly, ok actually whom, the conf.townies, coz you as conf.town like denjas plan right, implying you are addressing to only them right? or i got it wrong?
Jun 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:
No thanks. I'm not going off the deep end on VCA until I have more vote counts. Big trains on neutrals are always really interesting though.
You are starting to get on my nerves. This is like your scum game from a while ago where you put things off later just to stall.

Shrug lmao penta wonders why i wanna stab him in the back in like every mafia game we play together these statements are exactly why.

Jun 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
These statements are exactly why i tunnel him haha

Jun 11, 2017 6:40 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
@Shinichi-kun
Do you remember that game where a duke role switched the lynch to the second most voted player and it made it look like I was the lynch immune scum? (Just say yes or no).

I do i think i remember that game somewhat tho i remember this instance, you were scum that game right?

Jun 11, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:

@denjax

Confirmed.

logic340 said:
Haven't used it yet. Still gotta ask something about how it works to pyro but i don't intend to use it this phase anyway.
Oh and i did say why i didn't agree with it. Not like i just up and said "it's shit. SHIIIIIIT" to denja.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@wen294 read this u dumbo

I read it. Not exactly sure what you mean.
Isn't the whole point of the plan that people vote for other peeps and the town block takes who they vote on in consideration for who to lynch?
I mean so long as they're active enough to be able to retract their votes of course.
Jun 11, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
@DenjaX It's absolute democracy vs representative democracy lol. Your plan is flawed by the fact that it will limit the realms of scumhunting in this game. The votes and actions of people say more than a thousand words. I know you're all gung ho about game mechanics n stuff, but giving up clues that could point to one's alignment is not worth the perks.

Game mechanics is part of the game, but it's not all there is to it.

Shrug even you, what is with people sticking to the norm and holding their pride to the game. In the end all i care about is removing mafia and the sk so we can win. Aslong as its not sometthing super cheesy like mass claiming im fine with it.

Jun 11, 2017 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:

Isn't the whole point of the plan that people vote for other peeps and the town block takes who they vote on in consideration for who to lynch?
I mean so long as they're active enough to be able to retract their votes of course.

Well retracting votes isnt an option today cause i wont be here for first change thats the biggest problem with today.

Jun 11, 2017 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

@Shinichi-kun

Obviously so i could confirm that he is indeed that perkaholic guy.
If i say i have it BEFORE chad says that i have it it completly ruins the point of his claim because at that point it's no longer confirmable if he is indeed the perkaholic. If i wanted to discredit his claim then sure i'd have said i had the perk from the start but this is the only way to make sure that he is indeed what he claims he is.
Jun 11, 2017 6:44 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:
@DenjaX It's absolute democracy vs representative democracy lol. Your plan is flawed by the fact that it will limit the realms of scumhunting in this game. The votes and actions of people say more than a thousand words. I know you're all gung ho about game mechanics n stuff, but giving up clues that could point to one's alignment is not worth the perks.

Game mechanics is part of the game, but it's not all there is to it.

Shrug even you, what is with people sticking to the norm and holding their pride to the game. In the end all i care about is removing mafia and the sk so we can win. Aslong as its not sometthing super cheesy like mass claiming im fine with it.

Lol, how does that have to do with my pride? Like ok maybe it does but eh ._.
Jun 11, 2017 6:45 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun

Idk his statement there makes me feel like he trying to make the train bigger which i wont have because ive expressed many times how i want the train to stay small.

A difference between wanting the train to be bigger and wanting the train to be able to be bigger.
If more than 5 people are needed for the train i want there to be a plan for it, otherwise it'd STILL end in some sort of semi-scramble and it'd completly ruin the point of the whole plan in the first place.
Jun 11, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

A difference between wanting the train to be bigger and wanting the train to be able to be bigger.
If more than 5 people are needed for the train i want there to be a plan for it, otherwise it'd STILL end in some sort of semi-scramble and it'd completly ruin the point of the whole plan in the first place.

No reason to tho if the 5 man train gets messed with or out voted scum/sk are basically outting themselves i dont see why they would risk that.

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

Well retracting votes isnt an option today cause i wont be here for first change thats the biggest problem with today.
It is for me? I can unvote whenever i want/need to? Not like the phase change timer changes depending on when you have to leave.

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Lol, how does that have to do with my pride? Like ok maybe it does but eh ._.

Smh lmfao

Jun 11, 2017 6:50 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

No reason to tho if the 5 man train gets messed with or out voted scum/sk are basically outting themselves i dont see why they would risk that.

But why would you just let them lynch someone you have a townread on...
If they lynch somebody and you think it's the wrong choice then why is it strange to do whatever's possible to avert it.
That's exactly the reason why i prefer forum mafia over real life mafia: because it doesn't end as a "oh somebody that isn't me is about to get lynched for absolutly no reason but it isn't me so who the hell cares"
Jun 11, 2017 6:51 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
@wen294 you rent questions here you go:
-why aren't you all in Militus like you were ironace? Their haves are very comparable thus far but you've ignored Militus
- I legit don't even see how my post made you look bad tbh. It was just a reply to you: yes i had been going under the radar, yes you were free to ask questions.
- idk
- Not much. He made some posts that i thought were kinda nice EoD1, and then he made some posts that were bad again today. (sadface).
- going with the flooow. That and pressure. I feel like i actually have a chance of getting something from him, unlike most others.
- I kinda explained this already at some point in time. Short version: wasn't sure what to think of mil. I felt like he was just all over the place and had no clue if that was because he made no sense to me as a player or he had a reason to. That's also why i wanted to hear what his 'plan' was. To hear if it makes sense with what he did D1.
- Yup. Since when have i ever wrote big replies to your isos? Oh wait, never. (well okey i might have done it like once or twice but not in any of our recent games). Beside that most of it was already general concecus or stuff i thought 'sounds about right' of. I don't see the need to comment to every little thing one by one if i don't think it's usefull tyvm.
- idk, it just kinda did. Guess it has something to do with the fact that i'm kinda annoyed rn.
- no clue what you mean with 'got the scum wall'.
- idk. Not like i can look in the future.

- you still didn't answer the question which is what was the purpose of this post. That's the important part. The way it looks to me you spun it back at me "you're not going to ask me questions" that's trying to make be look bad. And if you can't see it then I suggest you take this out of your game entirely.
-sad....seen like you did hit the scum wall
-I would say you were not able to get much out of iron Ace because of the actual level of effort you put into it. Had you went about it in a different way I bet you that you would probably understand or know a little more then you currently do. Hence why I called it a scummy attack D1.
-other than offering up his boat day one can you give me examples of where he's just going with the flow? At this point I can kind of accuse you of that just going with the flow.
-your approach to Militus is oddly different and this really does not explain why nor does it justify it. If you really want to figure Meletus out don't you think you should ask them some questions tag them quote something that they said and ask a question about it? These are the things that I wanted you to do with ironace that you didn't you're not doing them with Militus and you're not attacking Militus the way you did ironce? It's a strange distinction between two similar players?
-why does what you've done in the past have anything to do with your lack of an answer to my ISO in this game? How is that alignment indicative or good defense? What I want to know is why and how you read that whole thing and have one thing to say about it? Should I just stop doing them then since it obviously was a huge waste of time if you only have one question and boo connects out of that whole thing? These things don't just give me reads on the people I do them on the way others react and respond to them also lets me read you all.
-I'm annoyed rn too not sure if that came across in this post or not?
-"hit the scum wall" sorry for the typos mobile sucks. Basically your motivation seens gone I see it happen to scum from time to time but generally but this early.
-this reply really pings me for scum. No one expects you to look into the future but I do expect you to know what you're capable of and have a plan for what you going to do with the rest of this phase. So your answer is very disgusting and unappealing. In your own words "YUCK!!!"

Jun 11, 2017 6:52 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But why would you just let them lynch someone you have a townread on...
If they lynch somebody and you think it's the wrong choice then why is it strange to do whatever's possible to avert it.
That's exactly the reason why i prefer forum mafia over real life mafia: because it doesn't end as a "oh somebody that isn't me is about to get lynched for absolutly no reason but it isn't me so who the hell cares"

The train itself consists of 3 confirmed town so if the last 2 are scum that get chosen to help all we gotta do is evaluate those 2 players if the flip is town dont u think? Also its not like we are just grabbing a name out of a bucket, tho i wish denja was here.

Jun 11, 2017 6:55 AM

Jul 2009
For whom i scum read that is penta and wen. I see them as unaligned but both scums aka one sk one mafia, i have my doubts in ...interesting tsubasa lol, partially on militus because of his anti-town behaviour, i dont want to exclude scum in plain sight as i did in gakkou gurashi with so i have doubts in militus as well, though i dont know whats the point of acting in such manner. Penta is really hypocritical in this game, he wanted to force claims, no one should take grrr serioulsy but almost all took pentas idea seriously, he planted that idea in the head of others and is now backing off, which imo is scummy. Say to ignore votes with no good reasons but continue to place such, i dont feel the pressure from your vote penta! similar to scums from my past games, the pressure is often comming from townies and scum votes rarely apply real pressuse with their votes I dont trust penta at all, dunno why you all have so much trust into him.
Jun 11, 2017 6:55 AM

Feb 2014
yurkin said:
Ok, tsubasa scumreads me because i did not changed my vote on yamin? Is that it?
Let me tell you this straight, i had not planned to change it al all, day 1 i place my vote and leave it there regardless of what is happening, i never change my vote during day one, i feel better that way since i dont have enough confidence in my own reads during day1.
I said that already in one post previously but it was ignored by tsubasa, it may be strange but is the plain truth.

I'll leave aside how you act day 1. We kinda all have our day 1 habits.
This isn't the only thing I said. You still haven't said anything about what you think since the beginning of the day, apart from how useless it is to vote PTY now (and, again, you're right here.) You just asked Logic if he didn't have any more scum/town reads, but I still wonder what you think of the other players in this game.

EDIT: you just did, give me a bit of time to read it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.