Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2017 7:57 AM

Apr 2013
I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a place where we could share our Arsenal stories. I have a scheme in mind but feel free to deviate from it if you want.
Since I'm the one who created this topic, I'll go first:

1. How did you become an Arsenal fan?
I watched the Champions League final in 2006. I'm ashamed to admit that I supported Barcelona in that particular match. After the game I felt really sorry for the club who went down to 10 men early on, scored a goal, only to concede 2 later in the game. I admired their spirit. It was at a time when I was only starting to get interested in football and I was looking for a club to support. I thought to myself: "football was born in England, London is a capital of England, the name is cool, they have a Swede playing for them (I supported the Swedish national team WAY before I became an Arsenal fan - I love the Scandinavian/Norse mythology and at the time Sweden was the best Scandinavian team)... I should read more about them". And the more I read about Arsenal, the more I fell in love with them. The fact that they were the only English side not to be relegated since the end of the first World War, the Invincibles, Anfield 89, the number of trophies... I was hooked.

2. What's your fondest Arsenal memory?
2-0 against AC Milan at San Siro. It was the first time after I became an Arsenal fan when the club made history, becoming the first English team to beat Milan at San Siro. What made it all the more special was the fact that not many people were giving us a chance - we had a squad full of kids while the Italians had many experienced players and at the time they were the Champions League trophy holders.

3. Who's you favourite player in Arsenal's history?
Tony Adams. I have a lot of respect for players who help their club through thick and thin. That's a rarity in today's football.
Honorable mention goes to Fredrik Ljungberg - reasons mentioned above :D

4. Who's your favourite Arsenal player from the current squad?
Santiago Cazorla - I just smile whenever he has the ball. Great technic, creative, versatile, good from set pieces, can shoot from distance... He has it all. I also like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain but he pisses me off sometimes with his careless passing in dangerous areas that already cost us so many goals.

5. Premier League or the Champions League?
Champions League. For me it's the Holy Grail. Winning the Premier League trophy gives you bragging rights inside one country - when you win the Champions League you are the best team in EUROPE. That's the way I look at it.

6. Are there any clubs/players outside Arsenal that you like?
You might be surprised to know that I like Liverpool. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Arsenal - but I just get this feeling that both clubs represent certain values and are similar in that way. When Arsenal are unable to win the Premier League, I want Liverpool to win it.
As for the players, I have a soft spot for James Rodriguez, Yannick Ferreira Carrasco and Hakan Calhanoglu.

7. What do you think of Totthenham?
Not much. For me they are like a little child standing up to a bully, threatening by saying: "one day I'm gonna beat you - just you wait..." And that day never comes. I don't take them seriously.

8. Any other clubs/players you hate?
Manchester United! Can't stand them! After I became an Arsenal fan and read the comments of their players, I've noticed that they looked down on everone, being like: "we are the best, all others are nothing compared to us and we should get the 3 points even before we go out on the pitch." And Patrice Evra was the worst of them all - I hate his guts! And now that Mourinho is in charge, I hate them twice as much.

9. Anything else you want to share?
Nope. That would be all.

Sorry I wrote such a long piece but I wanted to explain everything in detail.

FORMAT

[*b]1. How did you become an Arsenal fan?[/b]
[*b]2. What's your fondest Arsenal memory?[/b]
[*b]3. Who's you favourite player in Arsenal's history?[/b]
[*b]4. Who's your favourite Arsenal player from the current squad?[/b]
[*b]5. Premier League or the Champions League?[/b]
[*b]6. Are there any clubs/players outside Arsenal that you like?[/b]
[*b]7. What do you think of Totthenham?[/b]
[*b]8. Any other clubs/players you hate?[/b]
[*b]9. Anything else you want to share?[/b]
HibbingtonAug 8, 2019 3:10 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 10, 2017 5:44 AM

Nov 2014
Originally a Man United fan with Ronaldo, Giggs, Nistelrooy, Beckham. But when Ronaldo left for Madrid I switched to Arsenal red. Was a United fan because of my family. They're still united fans.

Winning the FA Cup 2 times in a row. I never experienced the invincibles because I was a young United fan at that time.

Cesc Fabregas, I still like the guy. I know its weird but im still young so I don't know the feeling of supporting Thierry Henry or Denis Bergkamp at 9yrs old being a United fan.

Welbeck! He is low-key the consistent engine in attack we have but he is just as fragile as english compatriot Daniel Sturridge. I also like Zelalem as the youth representative.

Champions League! We haven't won it yet! Clubs in the Championship and League 1 has won it fcs!

I also like AC Milan outside Arsenal. You know the legendary Milan squad, yep. They're just brimmed with history in Italy and in Europe and I really hope they get back to the old style Milan.
Players, that would be Neymar JR (because he is talented af and has on and off pitch swagger). Zlatan Ibrahimovic (because Dare to Zlatan). Leo Messi, he is just the G.O.A.T simple!

Quality side. Despite them being our local rivals, you just can't deny they always give us good quality games.

I kinda hate Tottenham but not that deep hate as other haters hate them.
Chelsea under Mourinho, though last season was such a joy to watch them crumble under the chosen one.

Wenger out, but I want him to finish out his contract and not forced out of the club. I don't think that's not how we should treat our most successful manager for 20 years no less! We should just support him until the end of the 2016-17 season.

I know it would be hard for us to sign players if we're in the Euro league next season but look at Liverpool, they signed Mane and Gini Wijnaldum. Look at Man United, they signed Zlatan for free, signed Bailly, signed Pogba again, got Jose Mourinho as manager. Look at Chelsea, nothing to show but the club has a CLEAR CUT goal (to win the league and to compete again), they signed Conte as manager, they signed Kante (the current prem champion and moved to chelsea).

The only time we can't do that stuff I said above is when and IF Alexis and Ozil leaves the club this summer. That might happen or they could stay but I trust the process of the club transition if Wenger leaves.

There was a rumor that if Max Allegri comes in as Manager for Arsenal, he has requested FIVE (5) players to bring in Arsenal, that shows he has a clear goal on what he wants if he manages our club next season.
Mar 31, 2017 10:49 AM

Oct 2016
Ahem, let's speak about my Gunner's Experience (lol)
[Sorry for bad English btw :'(]

Idk when excatly, but that's not important. I started to watch Arsenal Matches only 3 years ago, because, in France (yh i'm French, vive la baguette !), we have to paid a subscription to a "special TV channel" that is the only one channel who broadcasts the Premiere League. The Premiere League was not even broadcast before... so I paid. xd. Now, we are 6th.
Oh, and to respond to the question : it's because of Thierry Henry, one of my favourite player when i was young. He was a great man and player. We could listen to him speak about football for hours !

As i said in 1., I was not able to watch Arsenal (except in Champions League) before 2014, sooooooooooooo. Personnaly, the 3-0 win against Chelsea at the beggining of this season was nice, cuz some of my friends are for Chelsea you know. The return match was not as interesting xd (sorry for all the old Arsenal fans btw :'( )

Henry. Thierry Henry. He was Arsenal captain between 2005 and 2007 (if i'm right) and he is always the best scorer (in Arsenal). I also love Arshavin and Koscielny.

I wanna say Koscielny : a good defender, always zen and a good captain too. Too essential for the team (the matches against Bayern are the proof ...)
I also like El Neny, who has potentiel imo, and Ox too.

Champions League dude, even though I had to pay to see the Premiere League x)

Arsenal is my second favourite club. My favourite club is actually "FC Metz", a small team who play in Ligue 1 (France), because i live here and I regularly go to the FC Metz' stadium.
Do not laugh: they were in Champions League before, and they even beat Barcelona at Camp Nou, no joke.
I also like Lyon (another French team) and Zenit (Russian team).

A good team, we can't say the contrary. They do not bother me, as long as we can see good derbys x).

Except Nancy (a French team again), i don't hate any soccer club. Contrariwise, i hate Luis Suarez and Eric Cantona : two arrogant and violent players. Peace and love men.

Hum, no.
I will just pray for Arsenal to return on the right path after all the recent defeats.
Come on Gunners !
Oh, and : sign Mbappe pls.
"La constance des sages n'est que l'art de renfermer leur agitation dans le coeur. "
-La Rochefoucauld
Mar 31, 2017 2:10 PM

Apr 2013
@Mr_Vodka
Since you're French, I would like to ask you something. Not so long ago, Arsenal was viewed as an unofficial 21st French club in a top division - young French talents wanted to join us and become the next Henry, Vieira, Pires. Recently however, we lost that connection, French youngsters prefer to go elsewhere and the number of French players in our squad has diminished significantly. What's your opinion on this?
Mar 31, 2017 2:37 PM

Oct 2016
Midgardsorm said:
@Mr_Vodka
Since you're French, I would like to ask you something. Not so long ago, Arsenal was viewed as an unofficial 21st French club in a top division - young French talents wanted to join us and become the next Henry, Vieira, Pires. Recently however, we lost that connection, French youngsters prefer to go elsewhere and the number of French players in our squad has diminished significantly. What's your opinion on this?

I will try to respond correctly x).
I think that's a problem, and especially today. I'm not saying that French players are all incredible, but young players like Mbappe, Lemar, Rabiot or Dembele, for exemple, have a lot of potential. I mean, they are also other good young players in the other countries (Renato Sanchez, Vincent Thill, etc...), but at this moment, France is packed with a lot of interesting players, and that's a pity that they don't want to go to Arsenal. It could have given a new breath to the club, to sign players like Kante for example. Currently, I think that the fact that the French players are less attracted to the club is still a problem, but other talents come from elsewhere. After recruiting Ozil or Mustafi, Wenger want to buy Marco Reus... so maybe Arsenal will become a 21st Deutsch Club x).
Well, I hope i was clear (at least a minimum), and yeah, do not hesitate to correct me ha ha.
"La constance des sages n'est que l'art de renfermer leur agitation dans le coeur. "
-La Rochefoucauld
Mar 31, 2017 10:40 PM

Dec 2013
@Midgardsorm

When Arsenal today fails to bring in players like N'Golo Kanté and Alexandre Lacazette. Those days are gone man.
Jul 15, 2017 3:58 PM
Jun 2017
MantaBaby said:
Originally a Man United fan with Ronaldo, Giggs, Nistelrooy, Beckham. But when Ronaldo left for Madrid I switched to Arsenal red. Was a United fan because of my family. They're still united fans.

Winning the FA Cup 2 times in a row. I never experienced the invincibles because I was a young United fan at that time.

Cesc Fabregas, I still like the guy. I know its weird but im still young so I don't know the feeling of supporting Thierry Henry or Denis Bergkamp at 9yrs old being a United fan.

Welbeck! He is low-key the consistent engine in attack we have but he is just as fragile as english compatriot Daniel Sturridge. I also like Zelalem as the youth representative.

Champions League! We haven't won it yet! Clubs in the Championship and League 1 has won it fcs!

I also like AC Milan outside Arsenal. You know the legendary Milan squad, yep. They're just brimmed with history in Italy and in Europe and I really hope they get back to the old style Milan.
Players, that would be Neymar JR (because he is talented af and has on and off pitch swagger). Zlatan Ibrahimovic (because Dare to Zlatan). Leo Messi, he is just the G.O.A.T simple!

Quality side. Despite them being our local rivals, you just can't deny they always give us good quality games.

I kinda hate Tottenham but not that deep hate as other haters hate them.
Chelsea under Mourinho, though last season was such a joy to watch them crumble under the chosen one.

Wenger out, but I want him to finish out his contract and not forced out of the club. I don't think that's not how we should treat our most successful manager for 20 years no less! We should just support him until the end of the 2016-17 season.

I know it would be hard for us to sign players if we're in the Euro league next season but look at Liverpool, they signed Mane and Gini Wijnaldum. Look at Man United, they signed Zlatan for free, signed Bailly, signed Pogba again, got Jose Mourinho as manager. Look at Chelsea, nothing to show but the club has a CLEAR CUT goal (to win the league and to compete again), they signed Conte as manager, they signed Kante (the current prem champion and moved to chelsea).

The only time we can't do that stuff I said above is when and IF Alexis and Ozil leaves the club this summer. That might happen or they could stay but I trust the process of the club transition if Wenger leaves.

There was a rumor that if Max Allegri comes in as Manager for Arsenal, he has requested FIVE (5) players to bring in Arsenal, that shows he has a clear goal on what he wants if he manages our club next season.

You are the first United fan I've ever seen cross the other way of the divide, I know a few who've gone from red and white to just red but never the other way around.
Jul 15, 2017 8:47 PM

Dec 2013
@SirGooner86

I started off as a Liverpool fan actually because they have the same owner as the Boston Red Sox.
John Henry is a really good owner but Luis Suarez biting turned me away from the club and I ended up jumping ship when Ozil signed for Arsenal
Nov 19, 2017 2:23 PM
Jun 2017
Not going to lie, I only got into football a few years ago, after having not had much interest. Since then though, even my blood cells are starting to be shaped like the Arsenal logo. I've been to the Emirates several times, saw Giroud's scorpion kick from Club Level (I was blessed that I got a ticket for that) and I am proud to call myself a Gooner. I am sad if on the weekends Arsenal don't play, even if I feel that we are going to get smacked.

Since I haven't been a fan for too long, it would have to be winning the FA Cup against Chelsea last season. We had just finished the season in possibly our worst spot for decades, and all we had was this glimmer of hope that we could possibly win the Cup. We were going up against the champions, a team who had looked set to win the title months before they did and who looked equally set to smash us. Our defence was hastily constructed and our odds seemingly low, but like in every Shounen anime ever the underdog discovered a new power and destroyed Goliath, we utterly annihilated them, that was a joy to behold, when the second goal went in I screamed so loudly my throat hurt.

I cannot really say. Of the current crop, Mertesacker is he is a throwback to the players of old who fought for the club and cared, of the older generations probably Ian Wright, top bloke, excellent striker in his day and a true legend for the club.

I wrote Mertesacker for the above question before seeing this one aha, but if we consider "current squad" to be players who are starting frequently I would say Koscielny for pretty similar reasons to Mertesacker.

UCL. We've won the league 13 times but have shockingly never picked up a Champions League, and only got to a single final. For me a UCL title is worth 4 leagues, to win it would truly cement Arsenal's place among the great footballing clubs, and make Atletico the largest club to have never won it.

I have a thing for Hertha Berlin and Roma (I do like to see clubs from the capital cities of nations do well, I feel that every league needs a good capital city team) and indeed own a kit of each club. I also do like Valencia, but for none of these clubs do I feel anything close to what I feel for Arsenal. I want them to do well domestically but if they come up against us, I want us to win. With regards to players, I have always liked Fernando Torres' style of play. I also have huge respect for Buffon and from the younger crop Dybala is an incredible player who I hope does very well in the future.

Like what every Arsenal fan thinks of Tottenham, they're our rivals, you saw yesterday how fierce the derby can be, the emotions in the stands.

8. Any other clubs/players you hate? (most of these I dislike and not necessarily "hate")
Manchester United for ruining football for years, Chelsea, PSG and City for buying their way to the top, Barcelona for a variety of things including the 2006 fiasco and Bayern for ruining German football (by being so good aha)

I love Arsenal, even if sometimes that love is only responded with anger-inducing displays. I have a huge respect for my fellow Gooners and cannot wait to see the day that we return to the pinnacle of English football. Come On You Gunners!
May 18, 2018 6:16 PM
Oct 2016
I got into football after watching the 2010 world cup. I was about 12/13 at the time but when I was younger I remember the 2005 FA cup final being on the Tv and Arsenal winning I love the club colours of Red and been in love with the club since.

Probably when Ramsey scored the winner in the FA cup final win against hull. I remember we went 2-0 down in the first 8 minutes and I had thrown my phone on the ground and smashed it. If it hadn't been my GF at that time I probably would have destroyed my TV xD. I think it was the 17th minute when Cazorla scored a beautiful freekick and hope started to come back. When Ramsey scored that winning goal I was nearly in tears of joy at the fact the long torture of no trophy was over.

Thierry Henry. Do I need to say anything the man is a legend!

Honorable mention goes to Theo Walcott has I loved the guy and wish he had not gotten injury's which set him back.

Right now it has to be either Lacazette or Aubameyang because no one else in the squad seems to care about the club or the fans especially Hector.

For me the Prem. My reason is it takes skill to win the premier league you have to play 38 games to win it.

I have a club for each major league. Barca, Juve, Bayern and Rangers (Rangers is my family team.) But Arsenal is my favourite out of everyone.

Players, After watching him the 2014 World Cup I love watching James Rodriguez play I mean that goal of the year!!! I also like Ousmane Dembele he's young and talented.

They are fucking shit cunts who have had 3 good seasons and think they are the shit still haven't won anything though!!! xD

Fuck I hate Chelsea and Man U the most. Chelsea I hate because they are the reason football has been ruined by money because they started the ridiculous spending. United I hate because of the fans.

Feel free to add me :)
May 19, 2018 7:03 AM

Nov 2013
Random pick the club from premier league top four. Why do I choose Arsenal out of the top four? Because no one of my friends support Arsenal and I don't like to be mainstream. Oh yea, also it's when arsenal win 6 - 0 against Braga I decided that this will be my fav club.

7 - 5 win against Reading in the league cup. I watch from the start until finish from 4 am - 7 am in my country. I don't believe that such a club like arsenal can make a comeback like that, and yet i don't leave my TV back then when we are down 4 - 0. That's the momest memorable match for me.

Ramsey. I'm a new fans so I won't pick a legend. He is such an underrated player.

Of course ramsey.

As mourinho said "the most important thing what you win, so if you win the premier league, premier league is more important, if you win UCL, then UCL is more important. If you don't win anything, then winning is not important" LOL
Sorry for putting a cunt quote, I just like this wkwkwk

Liverpool. They are fun to watch. My favorite player of course is Mo Salah, since he made all muslims all over the world proud of him.

7. What do you think of tottenham?
Sh*t.
Bayern Muenchen. Not because we are thrashed 5 - 1 3x by them, I just don't like how they buy every player from dortmund, it made bundesliga not competitive
Nope. That would be all.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Aug 25, 2018 7:32 PM
Jul 2017
HI Guys! I'm new here, but i've been an Arsenal fan since a very long time

Since Wenger came to Arsenal and he change the way Arsenal and even Premier League style of play, from a very defensive style, to a more attacking style. I also loved how they deploy a team full of young players in the squad.

2006 Champions League Final. I was there when Sol scores the opening. Sadly we lost.

King Henry!

They bought several new player this season. I like Guendouzi the best. Beacuse he has the passion!

Hard question. Both is important. Conquer england, conquer europe.

Fulham. Yeah, weird choice, right? But I win my first Football Manager game while managing Fulham.

7. What do you think of tottenham?
A chicken. See the logo? A chicken dancing on a ball. What's the point of making that kind of logo? It shows no bravery, no mighty, no fierce at all. So, they are just a bunch of chicken.

Barcelona. Yes. Because of that 2006 Champions League final.
Oh yeah, I hate Messi too.

I currently live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My hometown is Bali, Indonesia. I would like to know and meet somebody from this group if you are near me, or living near me, or visiting my country!
Oct 20, 2018 6:12 PM
Sep 2017
I became a gooner through Henry in the year 2000 and fully followed Arsenal at 2002 from a little help at the Fifa 2002 cover. Every since I am a huge supporter.

Back when Henry scored a hearder to beat Man U 2-1 by an assist from Eboue at stoppage time.

I have more than one but it will always be Henry, consideration that he played for my local team in the MLS and signed my jersey as well that I framed onto my wall. A dream come true.

Its mostly the whole squad lol, but to be fair towards the question it has to be Torreira. Everything this kid does is amazing and so young to become a goat. Finally a player to fill that position we have been lacking in for some time.

C.L. will always be first before the league but I feel that it has been corporate running the C.L. these past years due to whomever spends the most $. So I will go for EPL in this time with 5 or 6 teams in the running for top 4/ title contender.

Only club besides Arsenal will have to be my local team the NY(*cough NJ) redbulls. And players wise it will have to be messi/ronaldo(i dont discriminate), and BWP.

How can i put it hmmmmmm....Shit!

I dont hate no players cause I respect the game too much, but as a team it will have to be Chelsea.

For the time being that will be all, and looking forward on knowing my fellow gooners. One thing in my bucket list is to attend an Arsenal game coming from the states.
Aug 8, 2019 3:38 AM

Dec 2013
I never properly did this myself. So it is a good way to bump it before the start of the season.

Well I actually started a Liverpool fan. That was mainly because John Henry is the owner of the Red Soxs and Liverpool. So it was natural for me to approach them first. But I soon was very turned off by one Luis Suárez or I like to call him Bitesy. Around this time my favorite player was Miroslav Klose due to my time watching the 2010 World Cup. That is when i really started giving Soccer Football a chance. But at that time he played for Lazio so I never was able to watch him. But I was able to watch a few Germany Friendlies and I came to like Mesut Ozil. Well it so happens that Ozil was bought by Arsenal. So now I was able to watch a player I liked.

Well I'd have to go with what I've watched and I've only experienced F.A. Cup wins with Arsenal. But out of the 3, when you beat Chelsea in one like 2016–17. That is pretty special =).

I'm going to change this to who I have the highest opinion on instead of favorite because I'm loyal to who my favorite is even if he frustrates us at times. But anytime I see Aubameyang he just looks like a leader, he looks like someone who creates such a positive locker room. So from who I've seen it my highest opinion is Aubameyang. Now if I go to players of the past. I believe their punditry would dictate who is my top legend. For me it is Ian Wright. He is just 100% real with you. He isn't afraid to criticise Arsenal. He is my guy.

But my favorite player still has to be Ozil. He is the one that brought me to the club. He is the one that made me cheer for Germany in the 2014 and 2018 World Cup. Until he leaves the club he is my top player. I'm loyal to Ozil like I'm loyal to Arsenal. Arsenal could never finish in the top-4 again and I'd still be an Arsenal fan at this point. I feel the connection to AFTV personalities. I've made a club for Arsenal on an Anime Website. I have Kits, I have Hats, I have normal shirts. I'm deep-in, I'm locked-in.

Being that we haven't won the Premier League since 2004, let's worry about home first before we worry about abroad.

Yes I do and that is kinda just the American Mentality. Were use to a lot of different sports and leagues inside of the same sport. So I like the renegade RB Leipzig in Germany, I like Valencia and Atlético Madrid in Spain, Italy and France I'm still open to anyone. In the United States I like L.A. Galaxy for around 17 years and then when Orlando City debuted with Kaka I became a fan of them as well. Then I can't lie, when I see Atlanta's fan base it makes me very happy. It fills me with hope for the MLS. As for other English Teams. Liverpool is like an ex-gf, so when they win I'm happy but also sad inside. It is what it is. Then I also like Bournemouth, I hope they stay in the Prem every year. But I believe I covered everything.

I mean they are our main rivals but being that I came into the Chelsea Era of Costa and Jose. I hated Chelsea more and I still do kinda hate Chelsea more. Conte and Kante softened that a bit so maybe things are starting to be as they should with hating Spurs the most.

I hate the monopolized leagues. So that would be PSG, Juve, Munich. Hopefully someone can catch ManCity. It just makes the game more boring. I also don't like when politics are too prevalent in the club so teams like FC Pauli. I'm watching for the game, not your political positions.

If you haven't filled one of these out, please do as well =).
Aug 22, 2019 11:55 PM
Jul 2018

Was Juventus/ Roma/Lazio fan since childhood. But I stopped watching serie a completely since calciopoli scandal. By that time I had already been watching premier league and starting to like and watching some Arsenal games. When calciopoli happened I officialy turned into a gooners and never looked back.

All of 2005/2006 UCL knockout stages, I wasn't officially a gooner yet tho. We beat Madrid galacticos and peak Juventus at that time. Almost beat peak Barcelona as well.

Henry is objectively the best Arsenal player ever, but I go with Bergkamp. He was just unique.

If you asked me like 3-6 years ago my answer would be Wilshere. Despite of injuries he's arguably one of the best young talent we've ever had. On top of that, he also got lots of dank memes that I pretty fond of like smoking, making fuck u gesture at City fan, calling Tottenham shit at the parade, and such. As for now my fav Arsenal player is Ozil.

UCL. I don't think we need more EPL trophy in near future since we already have EPL golden trophy which I consider 10-20 times more valuable than normal EPL trophy.

Clubs: none
Players: Messi and Thomas Muller. The latter one is one of the most underrated footballer all time. He isn't not that technically or physically talented but he's one of the most intelligent footballer ever. His off the ball positioning ability is second to no one. If you watch Munich/Germany games, take attention to Muller's positioning when he is without the ball, and try to interpret what he's up to. If you still don't understand why I rate him highly, watch his games once again. In the next 10 years he'd become one of the most influential when many teams realize the importance of ramdeuter. Sorry for many superlatives, he's just that good.

Neutral. I'm not London hooligans.

Club: Used to hate Real Madrid because their political history. But as for now, none.
Players: none

If you like memes, please watch gdgd fairies. Possibly the best meme in every medium.
Dec 30, 2019 9:28 AM

Jul 2019

I've been an Arsenal fan for 5 years now. It all started because I stopped supporting another club because of their once in a lifetime bad performance: Fiorentina which some times ago had a really poor year (bad mercato, poor statistics, no great plays). Rossi, Gomez, Savic, Neto, Astori, even Salah were in the line-up just the year before...everything was soo perfect and then it stopped (Looking back at their performance it was bad but not worth quitting supporting). Then it's more like: The bad performances + the fact nobody follows Seria A in France motivated me to support another team. The Bundesliga wasn't really follow it France either: it was all Ligue 1, Liga and PL. I didn't like the Ligue 1 and Liga that much (too much PSG/Barca/RM) so I chose Arsenal. I looked which team was my favourite out of 6 teams I had selected which were the Championship's second place to the seventh/eighth place (rank Fiorentina usually had). Out of them, Arsenal was my favourite one.

Arsenal last FA Cup Final ! One great match...

I admit that Henry is Arsenal's Legend but I'm not from his generation so I'll go with Ramsey.

That's somehow hard to answer right now. 2 years ago it would have been an easy pick but now... I have no real favorite players for now (Love Ozil, Auba, Laca, Leno... Haven't seen enough -but can't wait for more- Ceballos and Martinelli.) but I feel I'm good with Torreira so that's my pick. Small guy but great man.

Come on... (almost died laughing: F.A Cup/E.L is winnable for now)

6. What do you think of Totthenham?

I'm fine with them. Lloris (Admire his skills + I'm French too) + Son (Skilled + South Korean -Lived there 4 years so I got interested in korean players b4 supporting Arsenal. Was still a Fiorentina Fan at that time-) + Alderweireld (Awesome Defender) fan...
Hard to hate them. Hate Chelsea moooooore.

7. Are there any clubs/players outside Arsenal that you like?

Clubs: Fiorentina x Napoli x Frankfurt (Was so glad Arsenal won against them last year in E.L then so sad we had to lose to Chelsea in the final)
Players: Mertens x Son x Alderweireld x Reus x Neto x Ramsey (O-B-V-I-O-U-S)
I like Buffon a lot too. (and Marchisio and Rossi too, they were great)

Club: Chelsea, Wolfsburg, Bayern, PSG, that's already a lot. But Chelsea is just on another level.
Players: Otamendi, never liked him...

I really never expected such a club to exist on MAL.
+ Pardon my English. I can only imagine what you've been trough (no re-reading to correct my mistakes) and thanks for reading.
Mar 12, 2023 9:00 AM
May 2021

I don't have a reason that I like arsenal. I think when I was younger I played arsenal in fifa 11 and they were op (unless chamach). Also arsenal in early 10s played many times against Olympiacos (which is rival of panathinaikos) and I like when arsenal won them. I guess that's the reasons I support arsenal
The matches against olympiacos and a win against leeds from a documentary that I watched when I was 5 years old like.
I like Thierry Henry from the invisibles and he is the one who I have some memories. From the past years I liked Alexis Sanchez l, ozil before Wenger retires and Ramsey.
I guess is odegaard.
We want to win both (I wish will win the league this season)
Ok I'm a Messi fan so yeah. I like Abraham too much and I wish some day come to gunners. Haaland is the future star and I like his game play. Barella is too underrated and he needs more appreciation. From clubs I support panathinaikos because I'm Greek. I believe panathinaikos have many similarities with arsenal
They have nice players like son and Kane and overrated players like Emerson and richarlison. They won't won a trophy either way
Olympiacos which have rigged many championships in Greece and real Madrid because I hate their vibe and some suspicious wins in champions league. From players I hate richarlison and Antony from their personalities. Also I Don't like dembele because he is bored whole time.
I'm ok I guess xd
PstokoMar 13, 2023 12:37 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Random Number Generator Arsenal Kits 2021!

Hibbington - Aug 11, 2021

6 by rossbhela25 »»
Aug 15, 2021 10:33 PM

» Random Number Generator Arsenal Kits 2020!

Hibbington - Sep 11, 2020

5 by KyouKaiTen »»
Oct 14, 2020 2:34 AM

Sticky: » 2020/2021 Premier League Table Predictions

Hibbington - Sep 11, 2020

1 by Hibbington »»
Sep 11, 2020 6:42 PM

» 2019/2020 Premier League Table Predictions

Hibbington - Aug 8, 2019

2 by Hibbington »»
Jul 29, 2020 10:49 AM

» 2019/2020 Premier League Match-Day Predictions

Hibbington - Aug 8, 2019

13 by Hibbington »»
Sep 19, 2019 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.