Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2016 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
Soren said:
Lord_Sithis said:
This seems like top tier levels of sheeping.
Just casting shade there or are you calling them scum for sheeping?
Just pointing out something I didn't like.
Dec 31, 2016 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I did in post #447. They contradicted themselves by placing a vote on 40 for doing what they themselves are doing. I held Penta to the same standard in The Great Terror when I lead the lynch on him.
Penta was town in that game, though? Why are you giving a pass to 0x40 for supposedly acting like KOtA/Karote, but not Rosie?
Are Rosie isn't acting the same though 40 isn't contradicting himself. Did you read my post #472? Things are laid out clearly in my thought process. So here it is:

Rosie gives no reason for town reading me and Lucian. I have been town read by scum in late stage D1 many times with little to no reason (shinich and Sithis). Her reason for voting 40 seems like a sheep just as Sithis said (@Soren). They even contradicted themselves. They were the 3rd vote on that train while not really giving reads on anyone either. I see more town motivation behind 40 than Rosie can you say the opposite right now?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 31, 2016 10:03 AM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
Soren said:
That's just conjecture. On the contrary, what we have evident here is that 0x40 mudslung, only cared to respond to things related to that and the case kit made on him, claims that the game is still in rvs and has made no effort in working anyone's alignment out. It's very hard to view any of that as town behaviour.

Yeah, but I think my conjecture is right. I guess we'll find out soon enough, eh?
Even if it is, it shouldn't give you a town read of them. At best, its null.
Dec 31, 2016 10:04 AM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
logic340 said:
I agree with this we have multiple new players from a different platform in this game yet we are trying to hold them to MAL standard right from the jump.
That's certainly valid, but even under that consideration, how can someone still think that the game is still in rvs when accusations and serious have been thrown around.

We're putting words into their mouth if we are saying that his slow entry in the game is due to adapting to a different site meta when they themselves haven't expressed their distress about it.

It's good to take it into consideration, but its gotta be supported by something for us to take it as a substantiated reason.
So lets move from 40 let them defend themselves and pressure someone else who is here to defend themselves?

Dec 31, 2016 10:04 AM

Jul 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Soren said:
Well you have to be careful when you do that if you don't actually have anything alignment indicative to say about it, cause it makes you look scummy.
Dec 31, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Soren said:
That's certainly valid, but even under that consideration, how can someone still think that the game is still in rvs when accusations and serious have been thrown around.

We're putting words into their mouth if we are saying that his slow entry in the game is due to adapting to a different site meta when they themselves haven't expressed their distress about it.

It's good to take it into consideration, but its gotta be supported by something for us to take it as a substantiated reason.
So lets move from 40 let them defend themselves and pressure someone else who is here to defend themselves?
He's defended himself already, and has not shown interest in solving the game.
Dec 31, 2016 10:06 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
I'll explain what I was doing with my vote on Sonata later.

Vote: 0x40
Can you explain this now considering you put 40 into L2?

Dec 31, 2016 10:07 AM

Jan 2008
Lord_Sithis said:
Soren said:
Deja Vu...
You're doing the same thing 0x40 was called out for
If you think it's scummy, say it
Otherwise you aren't helping town

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 31, 2016 10:08 AM

May 2013
@aa-dono are you online?
Dec 31, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
Penta was town in that game, though? Why are you giving a pass to 0x40 for supposedly acting like KOtA/Karote, but not Rosie?
Are Rosie isn't acting the same though 40 isn't contradicting himself. Did you read my post #472? Things are laid out clearly in my thought process. So here it is:

Rosie gives no reason for town reading me and Lucian. I have been town read by scum in late stage D1 many times with little to no reason (shinich and Sithis). Her reason for voting 40 seems like a sheep just as Sithis said (@Soren). They even contradicted themselves. They were the 3rd vote on that train while not really giving reads on anyone either. I see more town motivation behind 40 than Rosie can you say the opposite right now?
Rosie at least gave reads, something 40 has not deigned to do

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 31, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin you are playing too rigid and safe this game. This feels like CCL all over again with you. I really don't like your most recent vote with will explain later. You have yet to shake my suspicions and your recent actions are not sitting well with me. I need you to explain?

Dec 31, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

KOta never gave reads either. He was town so how is that a scum tell? Ofc mafia are going to give reads they want to appease you kit look past what has been said please.

Dec 31, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Pressure someone else? Isn't there only 2 hours left? You want some last minute chaos?

Ok, who do you want to pressure..? I've seen lots of defense for 40 but no real contenders for lynch

Dec 31, 2016 10:12 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Deja Vu...
This too will help town just because you fail to see how now doesn't mean that it wont. Actually I feel like you saying things aren't helping town is less helpful and makes you look bad in my eyes. I made a post about this already #445

Dec 31, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Pressure someone else? Isn't there only 2 hours left? You want some last minute chaos?

Ok, who do you want to pressure..? I've seen lots of defense for 40 but no real contenders for lynch
Yes someone that is actually a good candidate for the lynch right now. I don't feel 40 is the one we should be looking at. Gruffin looking like a better option to me at this point.

@Gruffin did you read my response to you question about Phraze? What are your thought is she town or scum?

Dec 31, 2016 10:15 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:

0x40 is contradicting himself by not providing reads/analysis as promised. I can not see town motivation behind 0x40's actions, though I saw a small glimmer of townieness in one of Rosie's posts. However, I agree that it's suspicious that she hasn't fully explained her reads. Out of the two, I think that 0x40 is the better, more informative lynch and more likely to be scum.

@rosielovesanime I'm expecting you to explain your reads better D2. What do you think about the current lynch trains?

logic340 said:
Can you explain this now considering you put 40 into L2?
I'll explain the vote on Sonata soon, as I said. There's some information I've gathered from it that I still need to sort out before revealing my reasons.

My reasons for agreeing to this lynch is in post 408.
Dec 31, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
KOta never gave reads either. He was town so how is that a scum tell? Ofc mafia are going to give reads they want to appease you kit look past what has been said please.
If Kota never gave reads than what is this and this

Sorry but your reason to pardon 0x40 isn't really correct. 40 has never said he thought anyone was scummy, or gave reasons for a read (because he doesnt have reads)

Dec 31, 2016 10:18 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Deja Vu...
This too will help town just because you fail to see how now doesn't mean that it wont. Actually I feel like you saying things aren't helping town is less helpful and makes you look bad in my eyes. I made a post about this already #445
The comments themselves help town, but then the people who said them completely dismiss the importance of their own comment. That's not something a townie would do. It's something scum would do to deflect blame.

(edit: spelling)

Dec 31, 2016 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Kit said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Deja Vu...
If I didn't like it, it's because it's suspicious, therefore scummy.

Finished catching up. So, this RVS vote of mine is stupid.
unvote
Though right now the only people I suspect are Mishukax and rosielovesanime. Mishu gave an explanation, but he kept implying his master plan over and over previously, just to say later that there was no master plan or anything. rosielovesanime's sheeping is something I didn't like. I'll vote now, but maybe I'll change it later, since this is not enough to be 100% sure of someone being mafia.
vote: Mishukax
Dec 31, 2016 10:20 AM

Jan 2010
Town:Logic340
Potential Town:Soren, Grapefruit, LucianRoy
Neutral leaning town: PentaFlare, Phraze, Sonata, Mishukax, Sithis
Neutral: Bursama, _0x40_, Kit, Sonata
Not enough info: aa-donor
Potential scum: Gruffin, rosielovesanime

Anyone leaning town and above is not an option for me today.

Dec 31, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
The comments themselves help town, but then the people who said them completely dismiss the importance of their own comment. That's not something a townie would do. It's something scum would do to deflect blame.

(edit: spelling)
The comment helps but if that person isn't here to make more in the future wouldn't you say that diminishes things a bit? Take him out of the equation we lose all that discussion. It wasn't meaningless or useless it has purpose. Now lets use what came from it to figure out who is town and who is scum. I doubt scum would give us something so useful to sort one another with but hey that just me I guess.

Dec 31, 2016 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Why are you pretty sure that Lucian and I are town? Can you give some support to this statement? I actually don't like your vote on _0x40_ considering that you and him exhibit similar behavior it seems a little hypocritical on your part to put your vote there.

Sadly, no I can not. Mostly it seems like you two talk to much to be anything less than neutral. Overall, I think you two are better for the game, even if you are scum.

0x40 is the only one after Grapefruit that I had any negative reading one. The lack of substance as well as brushing things off he said easily if it seem to be used against him didn't sit right with me. In a game where all we have is the words other say, everything is important, even fluff right?

I am actually surprised that it took #472 for some one to vote for me. I don't have a defense any better than 0x40, except that I am trying to make up for them now.

As for why I was late, I just woke up. I am in PST so I will always be late to the party. :c I caught up on my phone before replying....

Dec 31, 2016 10:29 AM

Jan 2008
rosielovesanime said:
Mostly it seems like you two talk to much to be anything less than neutral. Overall, I think you two are better for the game, even if you are scum.
Careful because some scum love to talk a lot so it's not really a town tell by itself

May 2012
logic340 said:
Gruffin you are playing too rigid and safe this game. This feels like CCL all over again with you. I really don't like your most recent vote with will explain later. You have yet to shake my suspicions and your recent actions are not sitting well with me. I need you to explain?
I wouldn’t call the way I’m playing this game as “safe” considering how I’ve been suspected, but I’ll accept that reason.
logic340 said:
Yes someone that is actually a good candidate for the lynch right now. I don't feel 40 is the one we should be looking at. Gruffin looking like a better option to me at this point.
Then vote me.
@Gruffin did you read my response to you question about Phraze? What are your thought is she town or scum?
Yes, I’ve read it. Phraze is a part of the info I need to sort out from my Sonata vote, my opinion on her will come soon. This is a promise.

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I wouldn’t call the way I’m playing this game as “safe” considering how I’ve been suspected, but I’ll accept that reason.
logic340 said:
Then vote me.
Yes, I’ve read it. Phraze is a part of the info I need to sort out from my Sonata vote, my opinion on her will come soon. This is a promise.

How soon? Before the end of the phase?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 31, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2008
@Gruffin are you writing this sonata thing like, right now, or are you purposely waiting for something?

Dec 31, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2012
PentaFlare said:
How soon? Before the end of the phase?
Kit said:
@Gruffin are you writing this sonata thing like, right now, or are you purposely waiting for something?
I'm writing it up right now.
Dec 31, 2016 10:42 AM

May 2012
I chose to vote Sonata to see people’s reactions. Phraze ended up joining me on the wagon, and after this, I can say that I suspect her of being scum and Sonata is probably town.

Phraze said she was fishing with her vote, but has not followed up with any findings, quickly switching her vote away to Lord Sithis. My focus will be on her D2 to figure out if my suspicions are correct.

I still don't know what to make of Lucian's reactions yet.

Sonata still needs to scumhunt by D2, but their actions match up to what they are saying so far, and I can understand their mindset when making posts like 351, and this:
Sonata said:
I am always light about scumhunting in day 1, what's the point of going full on with just conjectures about someone else's behaviour anyway. It's paranoid-like.
I do want to note that I'm not a fan of the role fishing though.
Dec 31, 2016 10:45 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

Sorry but your reason to pardon 0x40 isn't really correct. 40 has never said he thought anyone was scummy, or gave reasons for a read (because he doesnt have reads)
Those examples are horrible because someone chooses to use the word scum or not is a scum tell now? KOta only did that when leading the vote another reason I feel it's a horrible example. You fail to reference the rest of their game styles which are much more similar in an effort to discredit my comparison. KOta didn't have a read list he went on Karote and didn't have anything to say about anyone else.

Also where was the read list or did I miss it?

Dec 31, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
I chose to vote Sonata to see people’s reactions. Phraze ended up joining me on the wagon, and after this, I can say that I suspect her of being scum and Sonata is probably town.

Phraze said she was fishing with her vote, but has not followed up with any findings, quickly switching her vote away to Lord Sithis. My focus will be on her D2 to figure out if my suspicions are correct.

I still don't know what to make of Lucian's reactions yet.

Sonata still needs to scumhunt by D2, but their actions match up to what they are saying so far, and I can understand their mindset when making posts like 351, and this:
Sonata said:
I am always light about scumhunting in day 1, what's the point of going full on with just conjectures about someone else's behaviour anyway. It's paranoid-like.
I do want to note that I'm not a fan of the role fishing though.
I was expexcting something more than this. I can say that I can see the town and scum mindset behind this post which is the same way I felt about the post detailing the way you went about casing me. I can see you are living more in the grey here than normal but it still feels off. Withholding information so close to phase change feels off. Also I wont let you goad me into voting for you I feel comfortable on rosie for now and wish others would at least continue to look at others since 40 isn't here. If 40 flips scum we still have to find his friends.

@Kit how do you feel about Gruffin's plans with me and sonata? Scum hiding their movements behind the guise of changing style or actual change in style? I am trying to change and it's tougher than expected but that doesn't mean someone else couldn't do it better or easier.

Dec 31, 2016 10:54 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

Those examples are horrible because someone chooses to use the word scum or not is a scum tell now? KOta only did that when leading the vote another reason I feel it's a horrible example. You fail to reference the rest of their game styles which are much more similar in an effort to discredit my comparison. KOta didn't have a read list he went on Karote and didn't have anything to say about anyone else.

Also where was the read list or did I miss it?
I'm not talking about a "reads list" I'm talking about giving a single opinion on a single person's alignment that wasn't neutral/not alignment indicative. 40 Hasn't provided a single one. Not a town lean. Not a scum lean. He said his Mishu vote was RVS and a joke, so not even that is a read. 40 Has no opinions on the game state.

Dec 31, 2016 10:55 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 1.10 🌟

_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin [L-2]
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Gruffin (1): Sonata
logic340 (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
Lord_Sithis (1): Phraze
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

Not Voting (1): LucianRoy

With 15 alive, it’s 8 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

Modnote: Day 1 ends in just over an hour.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Dec 31, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

@rosielovesanime I'm expecting you to explain your reads better D2. What do you think about the current lynch trains?

Sorry, I will try harder.

Can it really be called trains though? 0x40 is four votes above the next closest. I don't think I can add anything to it that hasn't already been said.

I agree with Sontana(?) though, D1 lynches seem unfun, but necessary.

Edit/whoops wrote in the wrong section
Oyasumi_RosieDec 31, 2016 11:04 AM

Dec 31, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2008
This new Gruffin is interesting. Instead of pressuring with her vote she's baiting. Of course, when I tried that last game it didn't catch any scum.

logic340 said:
@Kit how do you feel about Gruffin's plans with me and sonata? Scum hiding their movements behind the guise of changing style or actual change in style? I am trying to change and it's tougher than expected but that doesn't mean someone else couldn't do it better or easier.
Hmm I think she's trying new scum hunting methods. I can't really see why she'd do this as scum. Plus she gave her explanation and results both times. It's not like she's pushing for a mislynch on you are sonata right now.

Dec 31, 2016 11:01 AM

Jan 2008
rosielovesanime said:
Gruffin said:

Sorry, I will try harder.

Can it really be called trains though? 0x40 is four votes above the next closest. I don't think I can add anything to it that hasn't already been said.

I agree with Sontana(?) though, D1 lynches seem unfun, but necessary.
Even if you can't add anything new, your opinion on the matter is still valuable so we can try to read you better after a lynch flip and know where you stand on the game state. Looks like Mishu is at 3 new so yeah thats another train

Dec 31, 2016 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
This new Gruffin is interesting. Instead of pressuring with her vote she's baiting. Of course, when I tried that last game it didn't catch any scum.

logic340 said:
Hmm I think she's trying new scum hunting methods. I can't really see why she'd do this as scum. Plus she gave her explanation and results both times. It's not like she's pushing for a mislynch on you are sonata right now.
I can see why scum would use such a tactic or explain away their actions after the fact the way Gruffin has done here. Whether the is intentional for town or mafia reasons is what I am having trouble with.

In regards to _0x40_ if he gets lynch he only has himself to blame at this point. I don't town read him so there is only so much defense I can give.

Dec 31, 2016 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
I will say this people have made a big deal out of _0x40_'s rvs vote but I don't really see anyone (maybe Sithis) talking about Mishukax doing the same thing in regards to me.

For the people who say that rosielovesanime and _0x40_ are feeling the same. I would say I feel that even though 40 hasn't given a read list or called someone scum directly their posts have lead to more discussion and amounted to more for the town than rosielovesanime's posts have to this point. I don't care about what the intention of 40's posts where I have to look at what they actually caused to happen. To say he has not contributed anything meaningful to the game in comparison to rosie imo is a gross misstatement of fact.

Dec 31, 2016 11:14 AM

Jan 2010
In my Rinto-kun voice is everyone comment with this Lynch?
@_0x40_ thought I saw you online got anything to say about your train?

Dec 31, 2016 11:14 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I was expexcting something more than this. I can say that I can see the town and scum mindset behind this post which is the same way I felt about the post detailing the way you went about casing me. I can see you are living more in the grey here than normal but it still feels off. Withholding information so close to phase change feels off. Also I wont let you goad me into voting for you I feel comfortable on rosie for now and wish others would at least continue to look at others since 40 isn't here. If 40 flips scum we still have to find his friends.
I was hoping to get Phraze to answer all of my questions sooner so that I didn’t have to reveal it so late, apologies. I'll be able to go into better detail when I have more time.

So what did you mean about me being the better lynch if you’re staying on Rosie?
Dec 31, 2016 11:19 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
I will say this people have made a big deal out of _0x40_'s rvs vote but I don't really see anyone (maybe Sithis) talking about Mishukax doing the same thing in regards to me.

For the people who say that rosielovesanime and _0x40_ are feeling the same. I would say I feel that even though 40 hasn't given a read list or called someone scum directly their posts have lead to more discussion and amounted to more for the town than rosielovesanime's posts have to this point. I don't care about what the intention of 40's posts where I have to look at what they actually caused to happen. To say he has not contributed anything meaningful to the game in comparison to rosie imo is a gross misstatement of fact.
Mishu's vote is more comparable to Gruffin's vote on you. Although now that I look at the counts, Mishu's vote is still on you, so idk what's up with that :/ And I'd say not many people are making a big deal of 40's vote specifically, it's all of his behaviors.

I don't think rosie and 40 are the same. Rosie seems like a newbie that is a little lost, has been absent, and is trying to contribute anyway. 40 looks like someone who is trying to look active, pretending they have opinions but really don't, and isn't trying to solve the game at all.

You don't care about the intentions/motivations behind a post..? Motivation is the key difference between town and scum. The end result doesn't matter in regards to that person's alignment- that depends on the other people in the game. Yes, 40 has contributed much more to the game state than rosie just by the fact more people are discussing his alignment than they are discussing rosie's, but he didn't try to help. I don't see his town motivation.

Dec 31, 2016 11:19 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I was hoping to get Phraze to answer all of my questions sooner so that I didn’t have to reveal it so late, apologies. I'll be able to go into better detail when I have more time.

So what did you mean about me being the better lynch if you’re staying on Rosie?
a better lynch then_0x40_ it's stay that meant. Based on my reads list. I know you're a scary scum and this feels more like that to me. You're not getting lynched today (from my pov) so we'll see what D2 hold for my opinion. I'm not voting 40 unless I see something really scummy if/when he enters the thread shortly.

Dec 31, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

Mishu's vote is more comparable to Gruffin's vote on you. Although now that I look at the counts, Mishu's vote is still on you, so idk what's up with that :/ And I'd say not many people are making a big deal of 40's vote specifically, it's all of his behaviors.

I don't think rosie and 40 are the same. Rosie seems like a newbie that is a little lost, has been absent, and is trying to contribute anyway. 40 looks like someone who is trying to look active, pretending they have opinions but really don't, and isn't trying to solve the game at all.

You don't care about the intentions/motivations behind a post..? Motivation is the key difference between town and scum. The end result doesn't matter in regards to that person's alignment- that depends on the other people in the game. Yes, 40 has contributed much more to the game state than rosie just by the fact more people are discussing his alignment than they are discussing rosie's, but he didn't try to help. I don't see his town motivation.
sounds like grrr from nnt. Feels like it in a way to now that I think about it. Do what you will but let's continue looking for scum. If 40 is scum the Mishu train seems like their best chance at saving him.

Dec 31, 2016 11:25 AM

May 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
rosielovesanime's sheeping is something I didn't like.

Why is "rosie looks like she is sheeping" suddenly important as hell? What about Soren, and perhaps others on the train? Do you mean that rosie's reasons for voting 0x40 don't make as much sense as others'? Looking for reasons to lynch rosie instead of finding them...
Gruffin said:
Then vote me.

Scum vibes here :^)
logic340 said:
If 40 flips scum we still have to find his friends.

But that wouldn't be too hard of a task at this point, would it be?
Dec 31, 2016 11:25 AM

Jul 2013
@Mishukax what was that 1500 word essay you mentioned earlier?
Dec 31, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
Why does @Mishukax have an RVS vote on Logic at EoD?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 31, 2016 11:26 AM

May 2013
Oh btw, don't lynch me please. I'm a bad option.
Dec 31, 2016 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Then vote me.

Hey, that's my line!
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 31, 2016 11:28 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Why is "rosie looks like she is sheeping" suddenly important as hell? What about Soren, and perhaps others on the train? Do you mean that rosie's reasons for voting 0x40 don't make as much sense as others'? Looking for reasons to lynch rosie instead of finding them...
Gruffin said:
Then vote me.

Scum vibes here :^)
logic340 said:
If 40 flips scum we still have to find his friends.

But that wouldn't be too hard of a task at this point, would it be?
I can't see the future but one would hope so.

I've had those vibes with Gruffin all game.

Dec 31, 2016 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
Mishukax said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Yes. Rosie hasn't posted much, everyone's voting _0x40_ and then she votes _0x40_. At least everyone else gave an explanation about their votes, but she... didn't do that. That's why it seems like sheeping. It's not super important, that's why I didn't vote for her. But it's something that seems bad.
Dec 31, 2016 11:29 AM

May 2013
Soren said:
@Mishukax what was that 1500 word essay you mentioned earlier?

A joke to respond to Phraze saying I'm a slow reader.
LucianRoy said:
Why does @Mishukax have an RVS vote on Logic at EoD?

I don't know, man. Willing to vote Kit, Phraze, Gruffin or Grapefruit. logic also has some posts that make me doubt myself, but he's not scum with Gruf in my opinion.
Can't wait to see how wrong I am, this game.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.