Dec 31, 2016 7:12 AM

May 2013
Good morning.
Oh hey, almost no backreading.

WAIT TILL YOU GET TO ENDPHASE
Dec 31, 2016 7:13 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
As for Lord_Sithis, I like their recent posts better than the early ones. I voted because Sithis wasn't willing to commit to a scumread, but their read on Mishu is pretty much that:

Lord_Sithis said:
I still feel bad about Mishukax. The "strategy" thing Soren pointed out might be the explanation, but that's not enough. Mishukax voted Logic, who right now seems like town to me, and explicitly says he has no reason for doing so, and that the reasons will come later. So far, there are no reasons, and Logic has the most votes.

The reasons outlined here are not just that Mishu voted and provided no explanation, because that would be heavily recycled at this point, but there is also mention of logic having the most votes, and in Sithis's next post on the subject, they mention that they don't like the train on logic. This shows that they are thinking about the kind of votes that are leading to a possible lynch. Nobody should stagnate a vote on a bad train and that is what Sithis is pointing out.

This is particularly notable as a read because town are more likely to point out bad trains than mafia because mafia want mislynches, so trains comprised mostly of bad votes on a townie (which both I and Sithis believe is town) is good for mafia.

Unvote

Edit: should be "since both I and Sithis believe logic is town"
Thank you for helping me connect the dots here.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 31, 2016 7:25 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
-brush off you accusations: normally I would respond right away I've decided to try and take a more wait and see approach
-not posing as much: I was super active in my last game and though I survived I got frustrated with the lack of activity from other players. So I'm being a little more reserved in the early goings.

But logic, you couldn't have told yourself pre-game "Man, I will change my playstyle a bit by brushing off the sudden early-game accusations that Mishu will obviously have against me".
Also, solving the problem of inactivity with inactivity? Knowing you, you'd be pressing everyone with a lot of prodding. I guess you did change your playstyle, uh.
You're right there are certain things that I could not account for but again the change comes in reacting and doing things differently than I normally would. I wanted to get an early train on me I just thought there would be more meat behind it rather than 3 RVS votes (Phraze, Sonata, and Misukax). The Gruffin exchange and Penta's vote both proved fruitful in my opinion since I got interaction with both and got to see if others would inch me closer to lynch lock.

Dec 31, 2016 7:28 AM

May 2012
@Logic340 Thoughts on Phraze?
Dec 31, 2016 7:32 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Give me just a minute to look her over. She hadn't posted enough before for me to make heads or tails. I see she has posted more I was actually going to do a reads list soon.

Dec 31, 2016 7:43 AM

May 2013
LucianRoy said:
Still waiting on those reasons. And that case on Phraze. And for the world to change.

The was no reason in particular, I've said what I had to say about logic, and about my early-game push. Also there was never a case on Phraze, I was joking, although I do think they're scummy for the reason I mentioned.
Phraze said:
I'm pretty cryptic but I answer if anyone has questions, said it before in previous games and I'm a person of my word. not to say I'm less interesting as scum lol. my game has standards no matter what

Okay, but I was saying your reasons for voting Sonata were not very like you, not talking about a question you answered.
Grapefruit21 said:
Said a lot of solid stuff but I did not like how strongly Mishu defended Sithis at all and I can't get past it.

Are you saying me and Sithis are both mafia? Why would I defend Sithis for absolutely no reason if that's the case?
Well let's see, I townread Sithis in a previous game, where he was mafia and got lynched D1, so maybe we're having a similar scenario, but Sithis got lynched for inactivity in that previous game. My townread on Sithis is more based on their posts this time around. They don't strike me as scummy, I have this feeling that they're an easy lynch for mafia, much like 0x40 is.
Bursama said:
@Mishukax: ... you didn't answer my question. Tell me, what makes Lucian bold fellow in your eyes.

And: There's a difference between "This post feels funny" and "This post is so scummy, this player is scum". I get that sometimes people feel that there's something off and say it out loud, but you should try to look beyond the words. What is this player attempting to do with this post? Is it just innocent "This feels weird" or is there some hidden agenda? Is the player trying to make the other look more scummy?

His personality just strikes me so. Nothing less, nothing more. For some reason I would expect bold plans from scum Lucian. I'm just saying that I'm less inclined to townread Lucian for doing ballsy moves.

I do agree with you, but that's not it. I didn't find that 0x40's accusations were 'mudslinging' by any means. I think they correspond in the first point you talked about and that there wasn't some hidden agenda - surely you've seen something I didn't. Now 0x40 has the most votes, so let's see how things go.
Bursama said:
I don't see anything that feels really weird in comparison. (Though, they both feel somewhat superficial and lacking any deeper insight)

Would you call this post of yours 'mudslinging'? I don't find Sithis's reasoning to lack depth.
Dec 31, 2016 7:44 AM

Aug 2014
Regarding _0x40_:
_0x40_ said:
It's not important, but breaking the streak of everyone random voting kinda seems like it's pushing some sort of scum agenda. Convince me why your vote (or lack thereof, to be more precise) is a better idea.

I think this is the post that most people were hung up on initially because x40 mentions that breaking RVS might be pushing a scum agenda, however, looking at it again, I think the second half about logic convincing them that their vote is a better idea is the more important part. x40 doesn't want random voting to be broken for the sake of it, but does want discussion started about why certain targets make better votes than others.

#53, #61 and #71
These posts are addressing the "meaningless" comment grapefruit made about interactions being t/t. I can see this coming from both a town and a mafia mindset, but the more i think about it the less it makes sense from mafia!0x40. 0x40 is probably included in some of the players grapefruit was calling town by saying all the interactions seemed t/t. Why would mafia!0x40 want to discredit a statement calling them town?

_0x40_ said:
I think it's something that someone who either can't or doesn't want to contribute much would say in order to make it look like they're still contributing. While scum does have a pretty big incentive to not contribute to the town agenda, but still needs to look like they're doing so, he could just as easily be town and just not have anything meaningful to contribute with right now. He seems to be new, so the latter just makes a lot of sense to me. Do you think what he said is alignment indicative?

Thinking critically about how grapefruit might approach the game and why their comment might come from a town perspective.

This whole chunk that I've just covered is what brought up the idea of mudslinging, however, I looking at it all from both perspectives, it just doesn't seem scummy to me. 0x40 has consistent thoughts about the post grapefruit made (which seems to be all that they have talked about so far). They believe that it could be scum trying to seem like they are contributing, but it is more likely that it is a newer town player who doesn't have a really meaningful analysis to add yet so that new town player is posting whatever they are thinking to try and get a feel for the game.

I don't think the mudslinging argument really holds when you consider that 0x40 explained why they see that statement as possibly coming from a town perspective. Mudslinging would more be saying something is scummy without really doing anything else at all relating to it. 0x40 has done their due diligence.

That being said, there are reasons to suspect 0x40. Mostly, they are still sitting on their RVS vote without showing any effort to sort those who have leading trains. They are stagnating their vote on someone who imo is an easy target. So much of their posts have been about something they see as non-alignment indicative (the t/t comment) that they haven't fleshed out any solid townreads or scumreads. This irks me as scummy behaviour. Every townie should be trying to sort out what alignment the people who are leading in votes are. The only ones who don't need to are those who already know.

All their most recent posts (all 2 of them) have been about defending themselves from the mudslinging accusations and mentioning how they didn't have reads in the first two pages of the game. They also mentioned they were going to post a read list which never happened. This is probably because they ran out of time, but they could have at least made a quick mention of a townread or scumread in a post somewhere.

In my opinion, I think 0x40 is lynchworthy. Their early posts do reveal a townlike mindset, however, they've done nothing to solve this game and don't seem particularly worried about that. Their stagnant vote on such an easy train is more suspicious than they seem townlike.

The other trains are on Gruffin and Mishu, both of whom have shown more effort to solve this game than 0x40. Mishu feels like an easy lynch which I don't like. As for Gruffin, I'm still trying to sort them, but they are contributing in a manner that will make this possible in the coming phases. If they are town, they will be a valuable townie.

Vote: _0x40_
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Dec 31, 2016 8:06 AM

May 2013
Scum on this train? I believe there is
Dec 31, 2016 8:15 AM

Aug 2014
Mishukax said:
Scum on this train? I believe there is

Okay. If you think this train is being lead by scum and that 0x40 is town, why don't you try to convince people that the person you are voting for is a better alternative?
Dec 31, 2016 8:17 AM

Aug 2014
What you are doing right now is discretditing the people on the train, throwing shade at town, but not trying to do anything about it. That is not town motivated behaviour.
Dec 31, 2016 8:33 AM

May 2013
You're right, I'm being weak.
Call it paranoïa or whatever, but I'm not liking the reasons that people are using to vote 0x40. I feel like they partly come from scum who are trying to build too much than deserves to be built on 0x40.

Let me organize my thoughts, if possible, but I'm pretty confused myself so good job to whoever the mafia is.
Dec 31, 2016 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
All the reasons people are scum reading 40xx are shit.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 31, 2016 9:08 AM

Aug 2013
This has been a sponsored message from LucianRoy at your local town!help desk.
Dec 31, 2016 9:15 AM

Aug 2013
I just read a post in which Penta slingshottted soooooo hard, that he came back around the moon and crash landed on Earth.
Dec 31, 2016 9:21 AM

Jan 2008
Sonata said:
@Kit I'm back! and before phase change too! :o Why did you think I wouldn't? And why did you also think that I don't like pressuring day one? I only said lynching day one, and gave my reasoning above, but pressure is more than fine, and in fact beneficial for the town interests :s.
Well I'm glad to see you're back.

Why did I think you wouldn't? Because you said:
I'll see you all tomorrow if I'm still alive I suppose.
Only way you can die is if there is a phase change... or you die in real life.

Why did I think you don't like to pressure day one? because you said:
I am always light about scumhunting in day 1
But perhaps I stretched that one a little too far in meaning, sorry.

Both of those quotes are included in my post to you for a reason. Also you didn't really answer why you are role fishing. Will that help town somehow?

Grapefruit21 said:
I like Sithis as a choice as well, like Mishukax less for defending him. Also it's new years eve and as much as I love this game and hate missing the deadline it just hit 2017 here happy new year all and see you phase 2 I'm definitely not going to be awake in 7 hours.
Happy new year ^^ Still 12 hours to go in my time zone

logic340 said:
I just want to weigh in on the whole useless/meaningless thing real quick. I don't find any post about the game meaning less or useless. Even in my last game I failed to see the meaningful contributions of my teammates because I couldn't see the reason behind of it. So in the case of _0x40_ saying that what Grapefruit said was meaningless. Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't but the outcome remains that we got a lot of interactions between people and discussion because of it. @Kit with all the people who discussed what happened even if _0x40_ wasn't the main contributor to the topic did it not provide us with information on multiple players? @Bursama you say you can't see the town mindset but I see it two fold here.
1. It looks scummy but is it? I have seem player draw attention to themselves in this manner. This allows the player to gauge people's reactions to their posts.
2. They just said what they though without care. I often do this and this is the crux of the argument Mishu made against Gruffin being safe vs. just saying what you think.

With what I have read I really don't feel that _0x40_ is the best lynch for the day.

For now unvote I am here all the way through phase change.
I never said it didn't spark conversation in others, but it's hard to imagine that he did it on purpose and for the benefit of town, because it's such an offhanded comment, and scum want to spark convo too- but in the wrong direction. I haven't seen 40 doing any real analysis in this game, just responding to people and making offhanded comments that don't provide insight into what he thinks about the game state.

I think it's also notable that he said he would provide reads and answer questions, but he only did the question answering part, then disappeared with still no reads or analysis of the game state.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 31, 2016 9:23 AM

Aug 2013
@kit what do you think of Penta's most recent post?
Dec 31, 2016 9:32 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
The inactivity in the begin makes her hard to sort out. She does have subtle changes to how she approaches each game which is one of the things I really like about playing with Phraze. Sure she doesn't seem as cryptic in the early but that isn't a tell imo. I really like #433 She lays out how she feels about the game state which actually fits what I am witnessing.

Edit: Still neutral but this feels like a town mindset for Phraze thus far

Dec 31, 2016 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
LucianRoy said:
I just read a post in which Penta slingshottted soooooo hard, that he came back around the moon and crash landed on Earth.

Sure seems like it, but that kind of represents how I felt about them back reading their posts. Started pretty good then just went back on everything they had built. They actually said that they weren't being serious in some of their early comments and just brushed things off. Those were some of the things I was building a town read on. If the moment they are called into question x40 just calls them jokes, that doesn't seem town like anymore at all.

Do you think that their recent behaviour merits a town read?
Dec 31, 2016 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
LucianRoy said:

Also, do you think that sitting on your RVS vote for an entire phase without explaining reasons why that player might be scum is an invalid reason for scumreading them?
Dec 31, 2016 9:41 AM

Jan 2008
LucianRoy said:
@kit what do you think of Penta's most recent post?
If you mean the wall about 40 and not actually his most recent post, I agree with it. If you mean the one about Mishu discrediting 40's train.. I think Mishu is just being wary lol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 31, 2016 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
There are also no reasons to town read him.
Dec 31, 2016 9:42 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Sonata said:
@Kit I'm back! and before phase change too! :o Why did you think I wouldn't? And why did you also think that I don't like pressuring day one? I only said lynching day one, and gave my reasoning above, but pressure is more than fine, and in fact beneficial for the town interests :s.
Well I'm glad to see you're back.

Why did I think you wouldn't? Because you said:
I'll see you all tomorrow if I'm still alive I suppose.
Only way you can die is if there is a phase change... or you die in real life.

Why did I think you don't like to pressure day one? because you said:
I am always light about scumhunting in day 1
But perhaps I stretched that one a little too far in meaning, sorry.

Both of those quotes are included in my post to you for a reason. Also you didn't really answer why you are role fishing. Will that help town somehow?

Grapefruit21 said:
I like Sithis as a choice as well, like Mishukax less for defending him. Also it's new years eve and as much as I love this game and hate missing the deadline it just hit 2017 here happy new year all and see you phase 2 I'm definitely not going to be awake in 7 hours.
Happy new year ^^ Still 12 hours to go in my time zone

logic340 said:
I just want to weigh in on the whole useless/meaningless thing real quick. I don't find any post about the game meaning less or useless. Even in my last game I failed to see the meaningful contributions of my teammates because I couldn't see the reason behind of it. So in the case of _0x40_ saying that what Grapefruit said was meaningless. Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't but the outcome remains that we got a lot of interactions between people and discussion because of it. @Kit with all the people who discussed what happened even if _0x40_ wasn't the main contributor to the topic did it not provide us with information on multiple players? @Bursama you say you can't see the town mindset but I see it two fold here.
1. It looks scummy but is it? I have seem player draw attention to themselves in this manner. This allows the player to gauge people's reactions to their posts.
2. They just said what they though without care. I often do this and this is the crux of the argument Mishu made against Gruffin being safe vs. just saying what you think.

With what I have read I really don't feel that _0x40_ is the best lynch for the day.

For now unvote I am here all the way through phase change.
I never said it didn't spark conversation in others, but it's hard to imagine that he did it on purpose and for the benefit of town, because it's such an offhanded comment, and scum want to spark convo too- but in the wrong direction. I haven't seen 40 doing any real analysis in this game, just responding to people and making offhanded comments that don't provide insight into what he thinks about the game state.

I think it's also notable that he said he would provide reads and answer questions, but he only did the question answering part, then disappeared with still no reads or analysis of the game state.
These are all the reasons we lynched KOta and lost The Great Terror Mafia game. I need more than this to lynch them.

PentaFlare said:
Regarding _0x40_:
_0x40_ said:
It's not important, but breaking the streak of everyone random voting kinda seems like it's pushing some sort of scum agenda. Convince me why your vote (or lack thereof, to be more precise) is a better idea.

I think this is the post that most people were hung up on initially because x40 mentions that breaking RVS might be pushing a scum agenda, however, looking at it again, I think the second half about logic convincing them that their vote is a better idea is the more important part. x40 doesn't want random voting to be broken for the sake of it, but does want discussion started about why certain targets make better votes than others.

#53, #61 and #71
These posts are addressing the "meaningless" comment grapefruit made about interactions being t/t. I can see this coming from both a town and a mafia mindset, but the more i think about it the less it makes sense from mafia!0x40. 0x40 is probably included in some of the players grapefruit was calling town by saying all the interactions seemed t/t. Why would mafia!0x40 want to discredit a statement calling them town?

_0x40_ said:
I think it's something that someone who either can't or doesn't want to contribute much would say in order to make it look like they're still contributing. While scum does have a pretty big incentive to not contribute to the town agenda, but still needs to look like they're doing so, he could just as easily be town and just not have anything meaningful to contribute with right now. He seems to be new, so the latter just makes a lot of sense to me. Do you think what he said is alignment indicative?

Thinking critically about how grapefruit might approach the game and why their comment might come from a town perspective.

This whole chunk that I've just covered is what brought up the idea of mudslinging, however, I looking at it all from both perspectives, it just doesn't seem scummy to me. 0x40 has consistent thoughts about the post grapefruit made (which seems to be all that they have talked about so far). They believe that it could be scum trying to seem like they are contributing, but it is more likely that it is a newer town player who doesn't have a really meaningful analysis to add yet so that new town player is posting whatever they are thinking to try and get a feel for the game.

I don't think the mudslinging argument really holds when you consider that 0x40 explained why they see that statement as possibly coming from a town perspective. Mudslinging would more be saying something is scummy without really doing anything else at all relating to it. 0x40 has done their due diligence.

That being said, there are reasons to suspect 0x40. Mostly, they are still sitting on their RVS vote without showing any effort to sort those who have leading trains. They are stagnating their vote on someone who imo is an easy target. So much of their posts have been about something they see as non-alignment indicative (the t/t comment) that they haven't fleshed out any solid townreads or scumreads. This irks me as scummy behaviour. Every townie should be trying to sort out what alignment the people who are leading in votes are. The only ones who don't need to are those who already know.

All their most recent posts (all 2 of them) have been about defending themselves from the mudslinging accusations and mentioning how they didn't have reads in the first two pages of the game. They also mentioned they were going to post a read list which never happened. This is probably because they ran out of time, but they could have at least made a quick mention of a townread or scumread in a post somewhere.

In my opinion, I think 0x40 is lynchworthy. Their early posts do reveal a townlike mindset, however, they've done nothing to solve this game and don't seem particularly worried about that. Their stagnant vote on such an easy train is more suspicious than they seem townlike.

The other trains are on Gruffin and Mishu, both of whom have shown more effort to solve this game than 0x40. Mishu feels like an easy lynch which I don't like. As for Gruffin, I'm still trying to sort them, but they are contributing in a manner that will make this possible in the coming phases. If they are town, they will be a valuable townie.

I am conflicted by this post. It reads to me like _0x40_ is town yet you vote for him in the end. I understand you may think he feels like a bad town but this just happened with KOta in the previous game we played together. I think their are better lynch targets available. I would even ask that we all look closer at rosielovesanime and bursama.

Vote: rosielovesanime I'm not a fan of #432 I don't know if they have been on to answer my question in post #447 but for the time being with how I feel about things a vote here is warranted.

Dec 31, 2016 9:43 AM

May 2012
LucianRoy said:
Then who should we lynch? Why are our reasons bad?

Also, you are not voting anyone right now. Why?
Dec 31, 2016 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
I think 40xx is used to a different meta. I smell two week phases, majority lynches with hammers, no Eod rush, and more time to catch up in the thread. Maybe I'm delusional.
Dec 31, 2016 9:47 AM

Aug 2014
@logic340 I don't think they are bad town. I wouldn't lynch someone if I thought they were town. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Yes, 0x40 displayed a townlike approach early on, however, later they both discredited part of this town behaviour by saying it wasn't serious and they have been acting very scummy by sticking with their RVS vote all phase and not providing a reason for it. Particularly on a player like Mishu who is an easy vote because it can be explained away with "lynch all liars Mishu lied lynch Mishu". Too easy.
Dec 31, 2016 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
I think 40xx is used to a different meta. I smell two week phases, majority lynches with hammers, no Eod rush, and more time to catch up in the thread. Maybe I'm delusional.
How do you feel about rosie? reference the bottom of #472 for my quick thoughts.

Dec 31, 2016 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
That's just conjecture. On the contrary, what we have evident here is that 0x40 mudslung, only cared to respond to things related to that and the case kit made on him, claims that the game is still in rvs and has made no effort in working anyone's alignment out. It's very hard to view any of that as town behaviour.
Dec 31, 2016 9:49 AM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
LucianRoy said:

Sure seems like it, but that kind of represents how I felt about them back reading their posts. Started pretty good then just went back on everything they had built. They actually said that they weren't being serious in some of their early comments and just brushed things off. Those were some of the things I was building a town read on. If the moment they are called into question x40 just calls them jokes, that doesn't seem town like anymore at all.

Do you think that their recent behaviour merits a town read?
This. Brushing things off as a joke rubs me the wrong way. Like instead of giving an actual reason for the behavior he says oh it was just a joke (ie i don't want to or have to explain my reasons to you)

I don't understand why some have said they liked 40's responses to me, because they provide nothing but bad excuses and defensiveness, and downplaying my analysis methods ("how can you take this as anything but a joke?" "do you guys always take rvs so seriously?") instead of countering my arguments (explaining his thought process, showing game analysis, what he thinks of the game state, showing me someone else who is scum)

Dec 31, 2016 9:50 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
@logic340 I don't think they are bad town. I wouldn't lynch someone if I thought they were town. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Yes, 0x40 displayed a townlike approach early on, however, later they both discredited part of this town behaviour by saying it wasn't serious and they have been acting very scummy by sticking with their RVS vote all phase and not providing a reason for it. Particularly on a player like Mishu who is an easy vote because it can be explained away with "lynch all liars Mishu lied lynch Mishu". Too easy.
So you are saying that he looked town early, but now he is scum and the fact that he flaked on a read list proves he is scum? Again this behavior is similar to Karote and KOta in our previous game TGTM so you need to give me more than this for me to believe that this is actually scum behavior.

Dec 31, 2016 9:51 AM

Aug 2014
Soren said:
LucianRoy said:
That's just conjecture. On the contrary, what we have evident here is that 0x40 mudslung, only cared to respond to things related to that and the case kit made on him, claims that the game is still in rvs and has made no effort in working anyone's alignment out. It's very hard to view any of that as town behaviour.

I personally don't think they were mudslinging as you are thinking it. 0x40 explained why they thought that post (the one they were supposedly mudslinging about) could have come from a town mindset. That is supportive of grapefruit.

That said, the rest is still totally true.
Dec 31, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
I agree with this we have multiple new players from a different platform in this game yet we are trying to hold them to MAL standard right from the jump.

Dec 31, 2016 9:52 AM

May 2013
Seeing some tasty teaming, this lynch might not be too bad afterall.
Dec 31, 2016 9:52 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
So you are saying that he looked town early, but now he is scum and the fact that he flaked on a read list proves he is scum? Again this behavior is similar to Karote and KOta in our previous game TGTM so you need to give me more than this for me to believe that this is actually scum behavior.
I could say the same for your read on Rosie. Explain to me how Rosie is the better lynch.
Dec 31, 2016 9:53 AM

May 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:
I agree with this we have multiple new players from a different platform in this game yet we are trying to hold them to MAL standard right from the jump.

But 0x40 is aware of MAL's standards.

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:
How do you feel about rosie? reference the bottom of #472 for my quick thoughts.

I thought new town until she joined the largest train in the thread, imo, a good cop check. New enough so they won't get killed N1 or w/e. I suppose this 40xx lynch is just too good for some people to pass up?

May 2012
I'll explain what I was doing with my vote on Sonata later.

Vote: 0x40
Dec 31, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2008
@Logic340 I would say that 0x40's behavior is quite different from Karote and Kota. Those two actually gave analysis and opinions on the game. 40 hasn't done that.

Dec 31, 2016 9:54 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

No, flaking on the read list was not a core part of my scumread. The fact that he didn't take a stance on a single player in the game is. He could have just said "I suspect this person". That's one sentence. That presents a clear point of view. 0x40 stayed neutral about everyone.
Dec 31, 2016 9:55 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
I'll explain what I was doing with my vote on Sonata later.

Vote: 0x40

I like the old gruffin, straight from the go gruffin.
Dec 31, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I could say the same for your read on Rosie. Explain to me how Rosie is the better lynch.
I did in post #447. They contradicted themselves by placing a vote on 40 for doing what they themselves are doing. I held Penta to the same standard in The Great Terror when I lead the lynch on him.

Dec 31, 2016 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
rosielovesanime said:
Home now. I will try to post more often.

His defense against Kit's post didn't seem enough to convince me that he was other. Lack of posts doesn't mean that they should lack substances. Though this looks worse for me than it does him

Pretty sure Logic is town though, same with Lucian. As far as anyone else, I either don't have any sort of read, or their interesting, but not scummy.
This seems like top tier levels of sheeping.
Dec 31, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:
That's certainly valid, but even under that consideration, how can someone still think that the game is still in rvs when accusations and serious have been thrown around.

We're putting words into their mouth if we are saying that his slow entry in the game is due to adapting to a different site meta when they themselves haven't expressed their distress about it.

It's good to take it into consideration, but its gotta be supported by something for us to take it as a substantiated reason.
Dec 31, 2016 9:57 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I did in post #447. They contradicted themselves by placing a vote on 40 for doing what they themselves are doing. I held Penta to the same standard in The Great Terror when I lead the lynch on him.
Penta was town in that game, though? Why are you giving a pass to 0x40 for supposedly acting like KOtA/Karote, but not Rosie?
Dec 31, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 1.9 🌟

_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin [L-2]
Gruffin (2): Lord_Sithis, Sonata
Mishukax (2): _0x40_, Grapefruit21
logic340 (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
Lord_Sithis (1): Phraze
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

Not Voting (1):LucianRoy

With 15 alive, it’s 8 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Dec 31, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
rosielovesanime said:
Home now. I will try to post more often.

His defense against Kit's post didn't seem enough to convince me that he was other. Lack of posts doesn't mean that they should lack substances. Though this looks worse for me than it does him

Pretty sure Logic is town though, same with Lucian. As far as anyone else, I either don't have any sort of read, or their interesting, but not scummy.
Just casting shade there or are you calling them scum for sheeping?

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

No, flaking on the read list was not a core part of my scumread. The fact that he didn't take a stance on a single player in the game is. He could have just said "I suspect this person". That's one sentence. That presents a clear point of view. 0x40 stayed neutral about everyone.
This is a very good reason. I will look back and verify that this is actually the case but now that I think about it you are probably right.

May 2013
Lord_Sithis said:

This seems like top tier levels of fueling the suspicions on rosie.
Dec 31, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2012
What's with all these people defending 0x40? Why can't he defend himself?
Dec 31, 2016 10:01 AM

May 2013
Dec 31, 2016 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
LucianRoy said:

Yeah, but I think my conjecture is right. I guess we'll find out soon enough, eh?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.