Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2015 12:21 PM

Sep 2013
We all know that Kaoruko ( the Aunt ) is Terumi's Father's Sister. But i am curious about why Kaoruko has a different family name with Terumi. Terumi MINAMOTO and Kaoruko FUJIWARA, as long as i know Japanese takes family name ( last name ) after a father. Would someone care to enlighten me about it? :)
Jul 3, 2015 6:42 AM
Jan 2014
sunofday said:
We all know that Kaoruko ( the Aunt ) is Terumi's Father's Sister. But i am curious about why Kaoruko has a different family name with Terumi. Terumi MINAMOTO and Kaoruko FUJIWARA, as long as i know Japanese takes family name ( last name ) after a father. Would someone care to enlighten me about it? :)

That's bacause Terumi father took the last name of his wife althought he was a first born son. Terumi say this one right in chapter 1 when talk to his friend.
Jul 3, 2015 7:00 AM

Sep 2013
HavocParker said:
sunofday said:

That's bacause Terumi father took the last name of his wife althought he was a first born son. Terumi say this one right in chapter 1 when talk to his friend.

It seemed i didn't read it properly for first chapters, thanks for the notice :)
And i thought that it would be possible that Terumi would end up with his Aunt ( a plot to make it possible for them to be a couple ) XD
Jul 3, 2015 7:08 AM

Oct 2013
Don't worry. I'm damn sure they will end up together. I mean, that's the quintessence of that experiment.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Minamoto-kun Monogatari Chapter 358 Discussion

ClawViper - Sep 29, 2019

42 by OOMPHLA »»
Aug 15, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Minamoto-kun Monogatari Chapter 355 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 13, 2020

3 by Jonas-K »»
Jun 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Minamoto-kun Monogatari Chapter 177 Discussion

DeadZeroSource - Jul 29, 2015

11 by Jonas-K »»
May 24, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Minamoto-kun Monogatari Chapter 176 Discussion

DeadZeroSource - Jul 22, 2015

22 by Jonas-K »»
May 24, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Minamoto-kun Monogatari Chapter 163 Discussion

DeadZeroSource - Apr 14, 2015

19 by Jonas-K »»
May 24, 7:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.