Jun 20, 2015 10:37 PM

Oct 2014
The entrance to Arzla City.

WymsicalJun 20, 2015 10:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2015 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
As a guard leaned lazily on his polearm at the city entrance, a shadow slowly approached him from behind. Swiftly grabbing his legs it lifted him into the air causing him to fall face forward into the dirt. Scrambling to pick up his polearm and retaliate, he stopped upon seeing Rowan arms crossed glaring at him. "If I were the enemy you'd be dead." he said flatly. ""I'm sorry commander!"" the city watch guard blurted. "Stop apologizing, do your duty." Rowan snapped. Obeying, the man picked up his helmet from the ground and quickly returned to his position at attention. Staring at his back and then his fellow watchman to his left Rowan spoke a last time. "You're the first line of defense, remember that." ""Aye, sir!"" the guard responded as Rowan turned to leave. "Josef will relieve you soon, be sure to rest for the next night." he warned as he left toward the other guard positions. It was early morning and the sun was just beginning to peak above the horizon. He was making his morning rounds to check up on his watchmen which took most of the early hours.

As he did so the city of Arzla began to slowly awaken from it's nightly slumber. The first to acknowledge this and on schedule were the roosters. They crowed loud and numerously throughout the kingdom. Next was the faint sound of metal against metal as the blacksmiths began crafting their orders from the previous day. At this point the sun had made it's way into the sky and was shining down on the city through a cloudless day. With it getting closer to noon by the minute the empty streets of the night were now busling with travelers and city folk running errands or delivering goods.
Jun 25, 2015 1:28 AM
Mar 2013
A man dressed in simple clothes, wearing a Viking chieftain helmet and carrying a shield on his back and an axe in his hip was approaching the entrance to the city at a steady pace. He walked through but got the attention of several guards. He seemed to make them uneasy.
Ookami-51Jun 25, 2015 2:40 PM
Jun 26, 2015 5:58 PM

Oct 2014
The bell begins to sound throughout the city, the signal to go and join the procession that will welcome King Elendere and his family.
Jun 26, 2015 6:19 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere rode into the city entrance, his precession of forty fully armed horsemen and his son and wife riding behind him. They were all wearing armor, minus the queen of course who was wearing what she had dressed up in before leaving the palace.
Jun 26, 2015 6:21 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried walked into a wall of people near the gate. He could see over most of them an saw the king and his family make it's way through the gates.
Jun 26, 2015 6:26 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas rode through the gates behind his father, brushing back his long hair and flaunting his abdominal muscles at the crowd, to the absolute delight of the women watching. Willas laughs and waves, he was used to this sort of greeting. He looked around at the high stone houses in slight awe, much more prestigious then the old wooden shacks they had back home.
Jun 26, 2015 6:28 PM

May 2015
Walking into the gates i walk past the crowds and head up with the group, As King's hand i could do just that.
Jun 26, 2015 6:28 PM
Mar 2013
Thoughts went through Siegfrieds head, wondering how strong the members of the royal family were. He walked through the crowd keeping parallel to the prince. Only his helmet stuck out amongst the hord.
Jun 26, 2015 6:31 PM

May 2015
Aurelia took one look of the Prince and thought "Jesus what a pretty boy...good luck Lirael" She could barely contain her laughter as she made her way up the steps slowly in parallel to them.
Jun 26, 2015 6:41 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Emperor Althalos, his wife, his daughter and the 6 royal guard stride forward through the crowds on horse back, heading towards King Elendere and his family.
Jun 26, 2015 6:47 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars showed up at the entrance to the city, expertly navigating through the crowd to get a good look at the new arrivals.
Jun 26, 2015 7:13 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

He spotted the Emperor, and inclined his head to him, shouting above the crowd, and riding forward to meet him.

[b]"Greetings Emperor, It has been too long since I last visited friend."
Jun 26, 2015 7:21 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos chuckled in response as his party rode up in front of King Elenere's. He halted his horse and spoke, Yes, well the war disallows for the reasons of traveling between our Kingdoms to be anything else but politics. He reaches a hand out for a formal handshake.

Prince Willas Elendere

Prince Willas eyes the Emperor, he then does a quick glance around at everyone else and spots the Princess. He studies her for a second longer, pretty enough, seems a little... depressed though. He sends her a small smile and turns his attention back to the Emperor and his father.
Jun 26, 2015 7:28 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried payed close attention to the actions of the guards, the royal family and those that surrounded them. He wished he could see who amongst their ranks were strongest so that he knew who to challenge. He tapped the blade of his axe deciding on what to do.
Jun 26, 2015 7:30 PM

May 2015
"Careful with that blade, you might just cut yourself or get yourself killed but wouldnt that be bad?" the Grinning Aurelia said walking past Siegfriend with her arm resting on the sheath of her own blade which was gold tipped at the hilt with her family sigil.
Jun 26, 2015 7:31 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas adjusts his seat on his mare, sultanbane, and looked around. He caught the eyesight of Siegfried and noticed the large axe in the mans hand. His eyes narrow slightly and he casually puts his hand on the sword by his side.
Jun 26, 2015 7:47 PM
Mar 2013
He raised and eyebrow and looked at her tapping the edge gently, a single drop of blood going down it. And He noticed the prince's movements as well. "Are you strong?" He asked the lady quietly.
Jun 26, 2015 7:49 PM

May 2015
"Wouldnt be hand of the king if i wasnt Sugar, now id put that away before your head goes rolling off down the street" She gave a chuckle and wandered towards Rowen and the Royal Guard
Jun 26, 2015 7:52 PM
Mar 2013
He now kept his eyes fixated on the woman. He knew better than to start a ruckus at such an occasion. He kept the axe firmly on his belt and smiled to himself. There were some strong people here, though the woman had a point. He couldn't fight against the guards and their strongest. Pitty.
Jun 26, 2015 7:57 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She watched as things started off seeming alright

Jun 26, 2015 8:16 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere nodded and shook his hand.

"You are right friend, it does indeed prevent it. Now, before we go any further with this marriage, I wan to know if you approve of Willas as a suitor for your daughter. Granted the boy is a narcissist, if he's learned anything from me he will treat your daughter with the respect she deserves. And if he doesn't, well, I can always find another heir."

He said the last bit quietly, so that Willas would not hear. While King Elendere would never disown his son, he knew that there were other's more suited to taking it. He spoke even quieter now.

[b]"Emperor, I would like to propose another deal to you, in private if possible."
Jun 26, 2015 8:19 PM

May 2015
Aurelia's eyes narrowed on the King as he spoke softly, of course she wasnt able to hear what they were saying so quietly but still she kept her eyes on him and the prince none the less. "So that's the man that's going to marry the princess? lets hope he is up to the challenge..." She mumbled mainly to herself and sighed.
Jun 26, 2015 8:23 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
Listening in on the conversation, she whispered to her husband. "Is that a good idea, speaking alone?"

Jun 26, 2015 8:43 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos looks at Willas for a minute and responds in the same hushed tone, He seems like a fine gentleman but perhaps it would be best to decide the matters over dinner? He says to the King, his eyebrow raised in question. He then gestures beside him, Come ride with me.
Jun 26, 2015 8:52 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere nodded.

[b]"Agreed, let us at least have a full stomach when deciding such important matters."
Jun 26, 2015 8:55 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos nods and smiles, It is truly good to see you again. He says as the party ride for the Castle entrance, the crowd cheering and throwing flowers in their path. Many of the cheers involving cries of "Willas!", the Emperor chuckles, [b]Your son is quite popular in my city it seems.
Jun 26, 2015 9:01 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere shook his head.

"The boy is too popular. It goes straight to his head. Tell me Emperor, do you have a place my troops can feed and water their horses, and rest? I won't be able to get comfortable until i'm confident they are too."
Jun 26, 2015 9:03 PM

Oct 2014

The barracks are further into the city, we have extra space there where your troops may rest, eat and live for however long they need. He says to the King. They approach the Castle entrance, [b]My servants have set up a table within the throne room where we can feast.
Jun 26, 2015 9:08 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere nodded, then stopped his horse to face his men.

"Men, go to the army barracks within the city, and try not to drink too much when you go out tonight on the town."

Laughing loudly, the forty men steered their horses towards the army barracks within the city. Turning back to the Emperor, he laughed a little.

[b]"Funny how some things never change eh? Your taverns should be getting plenty of business these next few days, and no doubt some of my men will be going home with empty pockets."
Jun 26, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos shakes his head, The taverns probably earn more money then the crown, he says with a laugh. They then ride through the Castle gates and head up to the throne room.
Jun 27, 2015 1:31 AM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars watched the procession head up to the throne room, he decided to follow the horsemen to the stables. It would be awhile before he started his training, and he needed something to do in the meanwhile.
Jun 27, 2015 3:11 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried walked away from the entrance and headed off to the stables to see if they had any horses for sale.
Jul 13, 2015 11:38 AM

May 2015
Aurelia approached the City Gates, slowly riding her steed into the city, eyes all on her both in shock and worry. She was barely holding onto her horse as she was laying on her horse covered in blood, clothes all damaged and ripped, looks like her 'hunting' didnt go quite well as she wanted.
Aug 8, 2015 1:48 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

Raven leads the princess through the city gates of Arzla. Are you okay Allora? He asks with fake concern, she did look troubled after all.
Aug 8, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Stumbling through the streets was a small blind boys, he seemed lost, just wandering, everyone ignoring him, until he stumbled into a man, he was tall, that was for sure. Falling on his behind he uselessly looked up, "I-I'm sorry sir" he stammered. Was this who he had been looking for?
Aug 8, 2015 1:55 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

He looked down at the boy and frowned internally, however he didn't want to appear cold hearted in front of Allora. What's wrong child? He asks, crouching down.
Aug 8, 2015 2:11 PM

Jul 2013
"Sir.. Raven" he murmured slowly, wondering how the man would react "I've been looking for you.. sir.. And milady.." He motioned quietly towards the girl who had a hood over her head, he knew exactly who they were, and hopefully they would not kill him
Aug 9, 2015 1:08 AM

Oct 2014
Raven

He pushed the boy back, pulled his bow from his back, notched an arrow into it and took aim at the child. The boy knew who they were, that made him an instant threat.
Aug 9, 2015 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
He fell backwards grunting quietly and not moving. He clearly hadn't seen the blow coming. If he had, he might have been able to dodge it. "Lirael Benedict" he spoke into the ground, into the darkness of his sight unseeing. Wondering if he would die and if dying would be any diffrent from his he was now
Aug 9, 2015 12:44 PM

Mar 2015
Allora

Allora stood in front of the adviser.

"Adviser! put your bow away! He is a young boy, we don't have to kill him! Leave him be. Besides, were faster then him anyways, he's only human."
Aug 9, 2015 12:57 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

He put his bow back and returned the arrow to its quiver. How do you know our names child? He asks, still wary of the boy.
Aug 9, 2015 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
"Lirael told me" he spoke, looking towards where he had supposed the mans voice had come from, still sprawled on the floor as he slowly and unsure got up trying to maintain his balance. The small stick he had used for walking had been lost several streets down when some people had taken a liking to the wood and taken it away. The stock had been an old mans, he could tell because of how wrinkly the mans hands were, and how creased his face had been. He had cut him free from the where he had been bound, telling him he had not long to live, and to keep the small saber safe, because it had been very precious to him and the same entity that he had seen in the darkness behind his non-seeing eyes. The sabre itself was hidden underneath his clothing.
Aug 9, 2015 1:13 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

Lirael? He asks, confused. He tries to recall the name, it was familiar. It was someone in nobility... The boy had said Lirael Benedict before had he not? Then the child must be speaking about the Princess of Arzla. But this boy was too poor to be able to talk with a princess, You are but a mere peasant, you surely do not speak of Princess Benedict of Arzla...
Aug 9, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
"She's dead, an arrow, at the wedding..." He said slowly, wondering if the man still planned on killing him, wishing he could see anything other than black, it would help a lot, he knew how to read thanks to Lirael as well.. Yet without sifht he was useless, unless Lirael became his eyes, but right now she was not there. Where she was he did not know, but he did know she was not with him
Aug 9, 2015 1:19 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

Dead? He asks in disbelief. If that is true the nations will surely erupt into chaos, but can I trust the word of this boy? I doubt it. He thinks. The only way to find out would be to enter the city and have a look around.
Aug 9, 2015 1:23 PM

Jul 2013
He nods, "she told me.. And also said.." he carried off, not really sure of what exactly she had said. Surely she had asked him if soemthing. He waved it off, "she asked for me to find you two... And also.. Milady's brother.. She has not found his spirit yet...." He carried off, not quite sure how to explain how shebwas said it
Aug 9, 2015 10:05 PM

Mar 2015
Allora

Allora whirled around to face the boy.

[b]"You know of my brother?"
Aug 9, 2015 11:31 PM

Oct 2014
Raven

Now Raven was interested, You can lead us to him? He asks calmly.
Aug 10, 2015 12:37 AM

Jul 2013
In reply be bowed his head. It was a negative. He couldn't find him and he only knew what Lirael had told him to say, to hopefully join their party...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Wedding Ceremony ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Aug 2, 2015

62 by Wymsical »»
Aug 10, 2015 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.