Forum Settings
Forums

DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair Game | Game End

New
Pages (52) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2012
Actually I do think Xiaraith and Ardanaz are both mafia thats why he is trying to protect him

Fynn could be in it too but I am not too sure about that
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 1, 2015 11:24 AM

Dec 2012
Forum said:
"Don't mas vote Ardanaz but Forum who hasn't said anything suspicious in a while"

While I hate to say this you may have a point. If Ardanaz was indeed the killer then Xia might try to cover up for him as a mafia fellow.

NessieFynn said:

Forum, you're just like, permanently suspicious from now on forever. I'm sorry, but after all the conversations from day 1, it'll be hard for me to get my eye off of you.

This is also true.
Maybe he's just roleplaying Komaeda.
Feb 1, 2015 11:25 AM

Aug 2014
I'm a little suspicious of katsu. He seems to be happy about people getting votes more now.

Feb 2013
Forum said:
Actually I do think Xiaraith and Ardanaz are both mafia thats why he is trying to protect him

Fynn could be in it too but I am not too sure about that

That would actually make some sense. Well, other than the part about about me being in the maf.

In that case, I would suspect Ardanaz as maybe being the sniper. That's why he didn't jump to Xia's defence, but Xia defended him. Only Xia knows they're on the same team.

Dec 2014
NessieFynn said:
katsuragi33 said:
i kinda want to vote for ardanazz since everyone else is doing it.....my hand...is moving on its own......im tempted >.>

Don't give in!!! D:

i'll tryyyyy but im afraid i cant keep this up much longer......its too hard <.<

Sep 2013
Forum said:

How am protecting him by casting a vote and thus starting the attention on him?
Don't be ridiculous :D
Feb 1, 2015 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
Ardanaz said:
Look at this innocence ^^

Huge plus for Taeko! ;)
Legend
Feb 1, 2015 11:27 AM

Dec 2014
Ardanaz said:
I'm a little suspicious of katsu. He seems to be happy about people getting votes more now.

wut.......lol im always happy and cheerful u knowwww :/ uhhhh but tbh this is bit slow i guess plus itss getting boring with nothing happening.i want to.....i want to spice things up a little xD ;3

Jul 2012
You are protecting him by saying dont vote for him and since i am the one with the second most votes or already tied you do hope those who change their mind are going to vote for me
הלב שלי כבר מת

Feb 2013
Ardanaz said:
I'm not sure why many are voting for me. I don't think I'm suspicious.
Just because my avatar and sig are evil, doesn't mean that I am.

Say, there's always the possibility that Ardanaz is the jester. He's not really resisting much, even when so many people cast their votes on him.

Sep 2013
Analyzing how people vote and what cause them to vote will be such a pleasure. I'm about to leave for a few hours though, but will post later again.
Feb 1, 2015 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
katsuragi33 said:
Ardanaz said:

wut.......lol im always happy and cheerful u knowwww :/ uhhhh but tbh this is bit slow i guess plus itss getting boring with nothing happening.i want to.....i want to spice things up a little xD ;3

Yeah that's true. We have to start voting soon, because otherwise it's going to be hard to win.
Feb 1, 2015 11:29 AM

Sep 2013
Forum said:
You are protecting him by saying dont vote for him and since i am the one with the second most votes or already tied you do hope those who change their mind are going to vote for me

I am saying that we shouldn't just kill him off without letting him a chance of defence. If you disregard this thought pattern, including not giving potential townies a fair chance of defence, you are the one who's suspicious in the end.

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Ardanaz - 3 (dalras, kawaii-despair, Ol-Hybrius)
Forum - 2 (Xiaraith, NessieFynn)
SparkleBunnies - 1 (Forum)

Players not voting (SparkleBunnies, katsuragi33, Ardanaz, Athenacut, Mkim, lightskynight, Cream, ghoullovesharem, DenjaX, mashiro-chann, Vexper)

Time until end of Day 2

It takes at least 9 votes for a lynch to take place.

Aug 2014
There's not really anything I can do to defend myself, because there's not really any reason I'm getting votes XD
Feb 1, 2015 11:30 AM

Feb 2013
Ardanaz, you want to make any sort of defensive case for yourself? Like, at all? Maybe even claim a role?

Aug 2014
Tell me why I'm suspicious and I'll defend.

Jul 2012
Xiaraith said:
Forum said:

I am saying that we shouldn't just kill him off without letting him a chance of defence. If you disregard this thought pattern, including not giving potential townies a fair chance of defence, you are the one who's suspicious in the end.
So far only two people think I am the most suspicious you are clearing being biased here and want him alive and me dead
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 1, 2015 11:31 AM

Sep 2013
Forum said:
Xiaraith said:

So far only two people think I am the most suspicious you are clearing being biased here and want him alive and me dead

There are more than two people, and you know it.
Feb 1, 2015 11:32 AM

Sep 2013
Ardanaz said:

Are you a townie?

Feb 2013
Ardanaz said:

You weren't suspicious until you refused to defend yourself. That suggests that you don't have a defence, possibly because you're a mafia or third party.

Aug 2014
Yes I'm a townie.
I didn't refuse to defend myself. I just couldn't, because I don't know why people are suspicious of me.
Feb 1, 2015 11:36 AM

Sep 2013
Ardanaz said:
Yes I'm a townie.
I didn't refuse to defend myself. I just couldn't, because I don't know why people are suspicious of me.

I am suspicious of everyone to a certain degree, and always want to get answers. At least you are talking now, and the people who voted for you are actually the ones who should answer more questions. Don't let me do all the dirty work here...
For now I'm still getting rather bad vibes from Forum and thus keep my vote on him, for the moment at least.
Feb 1, 2015 11:37 AM

Aug 2014
I haven't really been talking because I was very busy moving and I was pretty sick last night. Now I'm finally settled and can respond more.
Feb 1, 2015 11:38 AM

Jul 2012
You are just proving my point here you are mentioning me in your post because you do want to people to rethink you trying to manipulate them and convince them to vote for me I see no other reason why you mentioned me in that post again
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 1, 2015 11:40 AM

Dec 2012
I have to agree with Forum on here. I will trust myself and keep my assumption about Forum and therefore won't vote him
Feb 1, 2015 11:40 AM

Dec 2014
Forum said:
GUYS dont vote forum plez go for something else im not sure why im protecting him but he does seem innocent to me
Feb 1, 2015 11:41 AM

Dec 2014
kawaii-despair said:
I have to agree with Forum on here. I will trust myself and keep my assumption about Forum and therefore won't vote him
EXACTLY MATE
Feb 1, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Forum said:
You are just proving my point here you are mentioning me in your post because you do want to people to rethink you trying to manipulate them and convince them to vote for me I see no other reason why you mentioned me in that post again

What do you try to say?
I said earlier that I want a lynch done today at all costs, and just reminded other people that I'm getting the most baddie vibes out of you if I regard all players. How is that manipulative if I just state my personal course of action?

Jul 2012
Now if you excuse me I am trying to rewatch a movie here wil lbe back in an hour
הלב שלי כבר מת

Aug 2014
Even I kinda agree with Forum. But I am thankful that Xia is defending me :)
Feb 1, 2015 11:44 AM

Sep 2013
dalras said:
Forum said:
GUYS dont vote forum plez go for something else im not sure why im protecting him but he does seem innocent to me

Then please ask a few other players what they think of our current situation. I'm willing to change my vote if other possibilities open up to us.
Feb 1, 2015 11:45 AM

Aug 2014
I need to start getting suspicious of someone. I can't think of anyone to vote on.
Feb 1, 2015 11:46 AM

Sep 2013
Ardanaz said:
I need to start getting suspicious of someone. I can't think of anyone to vote on.

Talking and observing vote reactions and if players want to start a lynch train are always nice ways to get something done.

I'm off for now.

Dec 2014
OKEY WOAH WOAH THERE this is getting rly wierd btw u 2 like u both dont even know eachother OR do you? why would xia try to defend some one who seems to him "rather suspicius" or IZ DIS some kind of trap? this could actually make sense WOAH
Feb 1, 2015 11:47 AM

Jul 2012
Xiaraith said:
Forum said:

What do you try to say?
I said earlier that I want a lynch done today at all costs, and just reminded other people that I'm getting the most baddie vibes out of you if I regard all players. How it that manipulative if I just state my personal course of action?
It's manipulative because you are mentioning the one you want to be lynched in your post jeez
So far you tried to protect Ardanaz and you desperately wanted those people to rethink their vote maybe because it was rushed but what about my votes when did I say something suspicious? At day one sure because it was crystal clear that no one get lynched there were a shit ton of inactive players and so many that said lets not lynch one I wanted to have fun and talked a lot of BS because i wanted them to not rush votes I tried to teach em ther something what if someone like me was the jester someone that started very open and offensive? Lynching someone like that would be pretty stupid without knowing his role I mean I could be the detective why? because my role is still unclear If i am so suspicious to you then why is it unclear? Wouldn't the detective try to find out my role if I were an obvious mafia player or TK?
Forum said:
Now if you excuse me I am trying to rewatch a movie here will be back in an hour
MaorFeb 1, 2015 11:55 AM
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 1, 2015 11:47 AM

Dec 2014
Ardanaz said:
Later Xia :)
report for too friendly rito plez
Feb 1, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
Forum said:
Xiaraith said:

What do you try to say?
I said earlier that I want a lynch done today at all costs, and just reminded other people that I'm getting the most baddie vibes out of you if I regard all players. How it that manipulative if I just state my personal course of action?
It's manipulative because you are mentioning the one you want to be lynched in your post jeez
So far you tried to protect Ardanaz and you despretly wanted those people to rethink their vote maybe because it was rushed but what about my votes when did I say something suspicious? At day one sure because it was crystal clear that no one vote get lynched there were a shit ton of inactive players and so many that said lets not lynch one I wanted to have fun and talked a lot of BS because i wanted them to not rush votes I tried to teach em ther something what if someone like me was teh jester someone that is started very open and offensive? Lynching someone like that would be pretty stupid without knowing his role
Forum said:
Now if you excuse me I am trying to rewatch a movie here will be back in an hour
FORUM im starting to like ur mind o.O
Feb 1, 2015 11:48 AM
Jun 2013
I still think of Vexper and Forum as the most suspicious people around here because of all the fuss on day one. But as I said before, one of them might be the Jester so I won't risk to lynch them. For now, at least.

Ardanaz's name came back several times today and yesterday, so that's actually my best shot. I know, this is not a lot, but like Xia, I think we need someone lynched today or we're not getting anywhere soon.
Feb 1, 2015 11:49 AM

Feb 2013
So, as a recap:

Our lovely princess Dalras voted to lynch Ardanaz because he was "scary." Ol and Kawaii both joined Dalras in this vote, because they did not want to accidentally lynch the jester. Xia and Nessie both decided to vote for Forum shortly afterwards. Ardanaz suggested Katsu, who was thinking of voting for Ardnaz, as being suspicious. Nessie then defended Ardanaz, as she felt there was little evidence for this vote, and Xia said that we should allow Ardanaz to defend himself before mass voting. Despite this, Ardanaz did not defend himself, citing that he did not know why people were voting for him as a reason. In the meantime, Forum voted for Sparkle, as she was inactive lately, and also suspected Zia and Ardanaz of being in the mafia, as well as Nessie to a lesser extent.

So yeah. That's what's happened so far. Wrote this up to get a better sense of the cause and effects going on in the game so far.
Feb 1, 2015 11:50 AM

Dec 2014
dalras said:
Ardanaz said:
Later Xia :)
report for too friendly rito plez

xD every1 is friendly like that in clios chat club :p aint that rightt maa fellow club members ;) c u xia senpaiii
Feb 1, 2015 11:50 AM

Aug 2014
You'll be lynching a team member if you get me though :(
If you feel I'm suspicious, please tell me why. I can try and defend the claims.
Feb 1, 2015 11:52 AM
Feb 1, 2015 11:57 AM

Jul 2012
One last note you weren't suspicious to me at first you started being suspicious when Xiaraith defended you and tried to convince people to vote for me (he can say whatever he wants its the reason why he mentioned me in his "defending post" come on its obvious)
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 1, 2015 11:59 AM

Aug 2014
So I'm suspicious, because Xiaraith defended me?
Feb 1, 2015 12:01 PM

Feb 2013
Ardanaz said:

Well, the reason Xia defended you in the first place was because Dalras thought you were suspicious for some reason. And Dalras didn't seem to even have a real reason for suspicion, so all this might just be completely baseless and wrong.
Feb 1, 2015 12:01 PM

Dec 2014
1. Xiaraith-mafia
2. NessieFynn-townie
3. SparkleBunnies-townie
4. katsuragi33-killer
5. Ardanaz-mafia
6. racist-was townie now dead
7. Athenacut-doesent talk much, could be mafia
8. kawaii-despair-townie
9. Mkim-jester?!?
10. lightskynight-townie
11. Cream-this one is hard maybe hes the sniper
12. ghoullovesharem-unactive player-townie
13. DenjaX-some how suspicius to me maybe he is the conventer
14. Forum-townie i think.
15. dalras-townie
16. mashiro-chann-prob townie
17. Vexper-townie
18. Ol-Hybrius-townie?!? maybe?
the list i made for now i could be wrong on the ardanaz-xia case but it seems suspicius to me i dunno... :D
Feb 1, 2015 12:02 PM

Dec 2014
NessieFynn said:
Ardanaz said:

Well, the reason Xia defended you in the first place was because Dalras thought you were suspicious for some reason. And Dalras didn't seem to even have a real reason for suspicion, so all this might just be completely baseless and wrong.
Yea i may be wrong but i dunno why i have such power to BEND TOWNIES TO MY WILL MUAHAHHAHAAAA
Feb 1, 2015 12:03 PM

Nov 2008
I think katsuragi is scum. Acting all goodie goodie is always bad news. Being mafia knows who are good people so he always want to be friendly with them so that they wont suspect him.

Vote: katsuragi33

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pages (52) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Bee-Sweet - Jun 10

8999 by Oofmastre9000 »»
4 seconds ago

» Make a song title with one word from the previous song title ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Richoften - Dec 17, 2023

2222 by Azuchi »»
6 minutes ago

» Notice something about the user above you v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 2, 2023

9143 by SlintOCE »»
9 minutes ago

» Your favorite favorite of the above favorites v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Jan 18, 2023

4189 by SlintOCE »»
10 minutes ago

» The avatar above is watching TV

IpreferEcchi - Sep 24

21 by renzospark »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.