Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2014 8:19 AM

Oct 2013
what kind of characters do you guys think we should draw ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 11, 2014 3:28 AM

Feb 2014
I guess something we all / most of us know would be good
So I will list some animes with their character
--------
Magi : Sinbad
Gintama : Gintoki
Ano Hana : Atsumu with Meiko
Hataraku Maou-sama! : Sadao with Chicho
Toaru Majutsu no Index : Accelerator with last order
--------
Some of them are couples , I guess it would be nice to try .
Also meetingmanga-chan you can pick 5 and we vote , might be easier in the future << just an opinion

Jun 12, 2014 8:09 AM

Oct 2013
i know but i want to have a basic idea about what you guys wanna draw first that way its not just stuff i like :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2014 7:09 AM
Mar 2014
Hmm I don't completly get it. What was wrong with winfinys suggestions?
anyway I'll list some things I would like too. I don't think we should do couples. But if we choose a character it may be a combination of different characters. But lets just pick up one character. A bit freedom is important to be original. and drawing a couple is already more difficult. It is good that everyone chooses his own level.

Anyway I'll list some too. I am gonna take some basic onces that most of you will know.

Bakuman: Machiro, Eiji
Kuroshitsuji: Ciel, Sebastian
Death Note: Light, L
Fairy Tail: Natsu, lucy
Mirai Nikki: Yuno
Cowboy Bebop: Spike
FMAB: Edward
Shingeki no Kyojin: Erin, Misaka

What do you guys think of these? Guess everybody here should know most of them.
Jun 13, 2014 7:18 AM

Feb 2014
I guess meetingmanga want us all to put names to find something common .
And I am fine with drawing only1 character ~
Your suggestions are nice too
I don't know those
------
Fairy Tail: Natsu, lucy
Mirai Nikki: Yuno
Cowboy Bebop: Spike
------
But the rest are fine ^.^

Jun 13, 2014 11:58 AM

Oct 2013
so far my favo suggestions are:

mirai nikki :yuno
shingeki no kyojin : erin,misaka
fairy tail : natsu
bakuman: eiji,machiro
kuroshitsuji :ciel,sebastian
Jun 13, 2014 4:27 PM
Mar 2014
Well guess we should choose between:

shingeki no kyojin : Erin, Misaka
bakuman: Eiji, Machiro
kuroshitsuji :Ciel, Sebastian

I prefer Eiji and Ciel the most to be honest but guess we should let Winfiny choose between these (since It doesn't seem that someone else will participate)
Just to be clear you are free to make a couple drawing but It is easyer if the group focuses on one person.

Cheerz ^^
Jun 13, 2014 7:48 PM

Dec 2012
Hello!
Hope you don't mind if a join ^^ But first I have two questions (one of them is actually a suggestion)
Is there a time limit? I mean 1 or 2 weeks per drawing?
Also why don't we send a message to the other members? They might join us :)
Jun 13, 2014 9:23 PM

Feb 2014
@guillaumec
Hmmmm I'd say Ciel .
and let's see what will the others say .
+ sure we can draw couples later , I am fine with any of them ~

@User-01
Hi ^^, nice to meet you and welcome ~
Is there a time limit? I mean 1 or 2 weeks per drawing?
Yes I suggest that it would be 1 week , but we still didn't put the roles >< we are trying to choose a character so what do you think we can draw ?

Also why don't we send a message to the other members? They might join us :)
That's a nice Idea ~
Let's see what the creator will say .

Hope you will enjoy with us to make this place better (^.^)/
WinfinyJun 13, 2014 9:34 PM

Jun 16, 2014 6:30 AM

Dec 2012
@Winfiny
Nice to meet you too ^^
I was just asking because I'm still busy with classes >.<
As for the characters, I haven't watched Kuroshitsuji and only read a few chapters from the manga, so I prefer Machiro from Bakuman
Jun 16, 2014 4:16 PM
Mar 2014
Lol at this rate we never find one ^^

Anyway I will check this page out frequently but I am not going to be that active here till friday because of my exams.

Cheerz ^^
Jun 17, 2014 9:20 PM

Feb 2014
I am fine with Machiro

Jun 20, 2014 6:59 AM
Mar 2014
Guess It is Machiro than :D. I already am drawing a manga page with him but I am going to do something diffirent for this.

I'll do my best and will draw/post it over a few days. Good luck to anybody else!

Cheerz!
Jun 20, 2014 11:36 AM

Feb 2014
Ah so we will start without the others ?
Shouldn't we make some rules and official topic ?

Jun 20, 2014 7:41 PM

Dec 2012
I like Winfiny's idea about the rules and the topic. Let's start with the rules.
A free drawing, every one is free to use colors, only do the shading, or whatever they want to, are you okay with it?
What else?
Jun 21, 2014 5:52 PM
Mar 2014
Okay than I don't care. But I am getting the feeling it may take ages if we do so.
Jun 21, 2014 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
I don't think it will take that long, it's just some basic rules like you can draw whatever you want as long as the selected character appears on the drawing and if we are really going to have a time limit. And the official topic thing only takes a few minutes.
But if you want to start drawing right away let's do something, we already choosed Machiro, let's draw/post it and we put the rules as things go on.
Jun 22, 2014 1:57 AM

Feb 2014
Sorry >< I was busy last 2 days

Ok here is the rules in my mind
-First we will have a topic only for the
1- Rules
2- The character in each round
3- Who will enter the round
-Second we will have sub topic for each round to post out images , in that topic
all people should put their drawing first , then all of us can talk about our drawings .

The rules is
** We should know who will draw with us first but how can we ? by messages ? **
1-Every one is free to use colors, only do the shading, or whatever they want to ( User-01 idea )
2-Maximum time is 1 Weak .
3- Each person have the right to post 1 replay only each round .
4- No bad words .
5- Each person can write if he/she want a comment to help him/her to fix something .
6-It would be better if it's an original drawing but if it was from another picture we need it's link
7-If someone didn't finish on time there is 2 sides for it
a- If there is a strong reason he/she can send a message and post his/her drawings
b- If there isn't any good reason =< I guess we can't let him/her post his drawings in that round

That's what is in my mind write now ^^
But I don't know where is Meeringmanga to send a messages for the others .
I can try to make some designs for the contest .

Ah right , I don't know if we should put prizes ? if yet what would it be ?

@guillaumec
It might take sometime , but it would be nice to make everything clear .
But we can do something tell we finish those basics steps ~
There is no more than us

^^ If you didn't understand anything ask me my English might not be that good .
WinfinyJun 22, 2014 2:03 AM

Jun 23, 2014 9:53 AM
Mar 2014
Well sounds good. Though it sounds a bit too professional. If everyone who participates will draw Machiro and post it. I would be more than happy. Also I don't like the prizes idea. Some just do have more skill than others. I think it will make it less fun if we do so. I just do it for the experience and the fun. And to given/get advice. and it should be possible to participate whenever you like. What is important is the number of people who did it. And that we can compare as muth the drawing styles as possible! So if anyone would like to do it one year later that would also be fine with me.

But if those rules are needed that is also fine by me.

@Winfiny
Np I wrote some mistakes as well since I am in a hurry. Even if I am not I do so. Beside that your English don't sound bad to me. English is my third language but I do watch Japanese stuff with English subs. So I know +- how sentence structre and other grammer should be written. :D
Jun 23, 2014 11:23 AM

Feb 2014
It's the first time for me to make a rules for a game so that's why it might not be that's good and that's why it's nice to see your comments guys ~

I agree on " no need for prizes "
Because I really see that it's better to get more advices than waiting for the prize

So let it be simple :
1-Every one is free to use colors, only do the shading, or whatever they want to ( User-01 idea )
2- Each person have the right to post 1 replay only each round .
3- No bad words .
4- Each person can write if he/she want a comment to help him/her to fix something .
5-It would be better if it's an original drawing but if it was from another picture we need it's link
6-It's open for anyone and anytime .

If the rules are good , we can make a post and start
as it's actually open anytime ~
It's not like I like rules XD But to avoid answering the many questions other users might ask
So I prefer to make it simple and clear

@guillaumec
That's good to know ~

Jun 23, 2014 2:48 PM

Dec 2012
I agree on the no prize too, but I think we should keep the 1 week limit, the idea is having everyone drawing the same character, comparing them and get some advice, but if we remove that time limit then "everyone drawing thesame character" will be meaningless because you will have the drawings from the round will be in, but you will also have different drawings from previous rounds, we will get advices but in the end it will become just a normal topic for advices. Also having a time limit is good because we'll know when a round finishes and when starts the next one.
That's what I think... Now it's up to you guys if we put a time limit or not.

As for the character we are going to draw, I think we should take turns, but the person who's going to choose the character has to say the name, anime/manga he/she appears on and a picture so that if there is a person who hasn't watched the series or read the manga he/she has an idea who are we going to draw. Having everyone posting characters and then selecting one takes too much time, and this time if it wasn't because Winfiny was fine with Machiro we'd still looking for a character.

Again, this is just my opinion.
User-01Jun 23, 2014 3:04 PM
Jun 23, 2014 3:20 PM
Jun 2014
I agree with User-01's last suggestion, I think it would be perfect & fair for everyone
Jun 23, 2014 10:23 PM

Feb 2014
I see that it's good to have a limit too but because no one replay X3
So let's return to the old rules

For the character , I liked that , nice suggestions .

@YamamotoSensei , Welcome in the club ~

Ok , today I'll try to make a design for the main topic so you guys can see if it's good or not ~

Jun 25, 2014 1:13 AM

Feb 2014
This is the main one

This is for the rounds

And this is for the names

Waiting for your opinions (๑>ᴗ<๑)
WinfinyJun 25, 2014 1:20 AM

Jun 25, 2014 12:58 PM

Dec 2012
I like it! It is really good! :D Let's wait for the other members opinions :)

@Winfiny
You said we'll have a topic to choose the character each round, but now we are going to take turns, will we post the character in the main topic or we are still going to open the other topic?
Jun 25, 2014 2:26 PM
Mar 2014
Yeah I agree on them. But I would say one comment a drawing (Maybe also one about the round in common).
Jun 26, 2014 6:40 AM

Oct 2013
this all sounds rlly good so so far we have to choose between machiro and ciel and the i think its better to start with a fun competition though the winner will be on the top of the group/profile pic or summet sorry for the late reply ive been on holiday
Jun 26, 2014 6:42 AM

Oct 2013
also awsome design winfiny :D
Jun 26, 2014 10:26 AM
Jun 2014
I think it would be really good, but when do we start?
Jun 26, 2014 9:04 PM

Feb 2014
Glad that you all liked it ^^

@User-01
Hmmm what do you think is better ?
I actually didn't think about that . Maybe we can put a post so for example if it's your turn you will write the name there , then I create a topic with that character image and make it for posting the drawings .

@guillaumec
Yes I guess those are the main two topics too .

@meetingmanga
Hi ^^ hope you are enjoying your vacation ~
We will draw Mashiro for this round , can you write a message for all the members with that first image I designed when we create a topic ?
We want many of them to come ?

@YamamotoSensei
Let's see the creator , if we can send them a message we can start soon .

Jun 27, 2014 4:44 AM

Oct 2013
that sounds pretty good ill send them the message
Jun 27, 2014 3:11 PM

Dec 2012
@Winfiny 
I like that idea, we should go with it. 
One more question

What about the order? I think we should go with the same order we joined the competition, something like this: 
Winfiny (you came up with the competition idea, so you should go first) 
meetingmanga/guillaumec
User-01
YamamotoSensei
nakaimo
And then the other members that join.
Jun 27, 2014 10:06 PM

Feb 2014
@User-01
That's good ~
I will make a topic for that in the same order .
Each time someone join us I'll add his/her name to the list
Under each user we can write the number of turns he/she take , so if someone was late / busy we can skip him and keep his rights to take a turn later

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» how and when did you stated drawing anime/manga?

guillaumec - Apr 5, 2014

10 by GhostSyndrome »»
Aug 19, 2016 9:23 AM

» Sounds Of Asia - Music Sharing group

Logicus - Sep 3, 2014

0 by Logicus »»
Sep 3, 2014 4:01 PM

Sticky: » [Competition]Round 1

Winfiny - Jul 1, 2014

2 by Winfiny »»
Jul 6, 2014 5:16 PM

» will you participate ? round one will soon begin (mashiro moritaka)

celumie - Jun 27, 2014

16 by User-01 »»
Jun 30, 2014 9:50 AM

Sticky: » [Competition]We Compete To Learn.

Winfiny - Jun 27, 2014

0 by Winfiny »»
Jun 27, 2014 1:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.