Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 20, 2012 11:42 AM

Aug 2007
interesting ideas. i say:

1) more females, ratio is already unbalanced.

2) someone who can really fly and not float or walk on air (e.g. someone like Marco). would be a good scout, help crew members travel faster, assist with communication between crew members, aerial combat superiority, and stop people from getting lost.
May 25, 2014 3:07 AM

Jun 2013
They could need:
- STRATEGIST
- WATER COMBAT EXPERT/SWIMMER (to save the Devil Fruit users. LOL.)
- AERIAL COMBAT EXPERT (skyislander would be a best fit)
- ROKUSHIKI USER
May 25, 2014 3:12 AM

Jan 2014
Good ones :-P

mythical020 said:
They could need:
- STRATEGIST
- WATER COMBAT EXPERT/SWIMMER (to save the Devil Fruit users. LOL.)
- AERIAL COMBAT EXPERT (skyislander would be a best fit)
- ROKUSHIKI USER

That's lame, any non df can just swim, sanji for example.

Ussop already uses dials so that'd be redundant.

I know nakama shouldn't be chosen just for the sake of a job but still, some relevance is nice.
I'd say we need to trim some first. Kill off sanji and nami and we can have more space. A second ship with a back-up crew would be nice, and a good break from the main SH every now and then. And the beginning of the SH army.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2015 7:03 AM
Apr 2015
Probably a logia user or a strong fishman because sure a non devil fruit user can swim but not as fast as a fishman can and cant get as many as he could or a ex or soon to be ex marine so they can know where secret bases or plans for pluton and make it easier if they do happen to capture Robin its unlikely but possible (Im hoping for Kizaru) or they could be getting a Whitebeard pirate think about it they might be getting Marco for arial assaults or Jozu to help protect the ship sounds plausible because remember Marco and Ace were close so it would make since for him to join Ace's "brother" even though they arent really they felt that close to each other and they drank saki together for that reason.
Aug 30, 2015 6:44 PM
Aug 2015
x5exotic said:
Actually they need to let some positions go,

Let go of Zoro and Chopper and Nami and get law instead. He's a doctor swordsman with a DF (and he seems to navigate just well on his own) and is not actually annoying

Brook also isn't needed, Franky is more of a musician than he'll ever be :P

As for a brand new position: A marine, not an ex-marine..a MARINE...like a double-agent...probably Coby? But he's too stupid for a spy, probably someone higher...Smoker?

OR AOKIJI!!! that would make me fanboy all over the place xD

Another position would be a shichibukai and they're most likely getting one, but I hope not. It's not that unique.

3. A black ops dude, nah that's too dark :p
4. A giant, but Sunny can't take it
5. A logia user

On another note, I'd like it if SH were a whole fleet, consisting of Ussop's 2000 warriors (elbafians probably) and Franky's army as well as some fishmen, In addition to the 2 idiots (Sanji's buddies) from Don krief/Arlong arcs.
They'd have 4 ships, Sunny, Merry 2.0, Law's submarine and another 1.

That's really dumb. As if Law would want to follow someone else's as his captain. Remember the first meeting of Luffy-Law-Kid. Law told Kid he'd kill him if he orders him around. And as if he'd abandaon his own crew for that. He too wants to be the pirate king. He wants to be the one to find the one piece.

Zoro is like the second coolest. Even the way he easily gets lost is cool in a dumb-cool sorta way.

Anyway your opinions are denied.
Jan 30, 2017 4:25 PM
Sep 2015
The positions i think the Straw Hats might be missing is:

* Scientist
* Fishman
* Logia user

The one i see most likely to join is actually Caesar at the moment, considering he fits 2 of the 3 positions i see missing.

jinbei will probably join later on unless he dies, but i dont think he will be the next member.

only problem i see is that there are too few women in the SH crew..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why Sanji's humor is good for One Piece

GoatPieceLuffy - 12 hours ago

8 by Shinpei106 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

177 by BLACKLUFFY321 »»
Yesterday, 5:12 PM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 33 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 4:52 PM

» One Piece Egghead feel likes Oda was inspired by JoJo!

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

19 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
Yesterday, 4:20 PM

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

37 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
Yesterday, 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.