Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2008 8:10 PM
Jun 2008
Who is the weakest anime character? My friend and i were having a serious debte about it and we decided it was Sakura from tsubasa chronicles and suzu from tactics. Well, who is the weakest anyways? Who is the strongest? Im think Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man is really strong.LOL Gimma your opinon man~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 1, 2008 1:04 AM

Jun 2008
Id have to place the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann up at the top of the list, since of course something the size of a massive galaxy should be able to hold its own...

though characters with a guaranteed kill move are pretty cheap, like Light from Death Note, that is a different category, they are not physically strong, they just have a 1hit kill move, and not much else...

For humans however, Saber from Fate/stay Night would be up there, with her whole inhuman speed and her Excalibur, she would leave all the Ninjas in the dust, dead...

now if you let Lucy from Elfen Lied loose on the Ninjas, she would probrably kill off more then a city of Ninjas though she probrably wont stand much of a chance against the nine tailed fox or anything on that scale, against normal Ninjas and Naruto she would just rip them to shreds, literally... If she can deflect up to .50BMG bullets with her vectors, then theres a good chance that almost no Ninja move can touch her, plus controlling moves dont work either, since her vectors are controlled by willpower, they are not physical parts of her body, and she isnt human either, so I doubt mind control will work very well...

there are too many super powerful characters/things out there from anime, I just listed a few, I can add a ton more if I wished to.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Jul 1, 2008 4:39 AM

Jan 2008
Hmmm... Strongest I'd say Son Goku.
Strongest Human... Monkey D. Luffy?

Weakest character ever... Puar? Does she count? :P
Other than that... I'd say Chiaotsu ran out pretty quickly as a main character, less than 100 episodes, including DB and DBZ.

If Goku could breath in space, he would be able to defeat that Tengen whatever the rest of the name is :P
Pity, though.

I'd also like to thank you, Allen, for making the first forum topic of the club XD
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Jul 1, 2008 8:31 AM
Jun 2008
pretty interesting LOL well i acually agree that saber is pretty strong but i still think Allen is stronger. But Saito from ZNT is bugging me cuz he is strong too..but only if he has DelFiger.Lucy is really strong, i think she might be tied with Allen. LOL thanx for replying! is son goku the son of goku?? LOL i dont watch much DB or DBZ but i think the strongest one from there is the pink thingy that turns people to candy. LOL i still think sakura from tsubabsa chronicles is really weak.
Jul 4, 2008 4:17 AM
Jan 2008
Simon's powerlevel is Infinity + 1 - as long as he's not killed, he'll keep getting stronger.
And he can't be killed.
Jul 5, 2008 7:00 AM

Jan 2008
So then, is Son Goku's. :P
As long as he is not killed, he will get stronger. Like how his Saiyan genes make him get strong after being on the brink of death. And because he is Saiyan, he doesn't lose any ability no matter how many years of non-training pass by, even though he trains ALL the time.
When he dies, it's not a big deal.
"Hey Namek, anyone there?"
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Yeah hi, I'm Son Goku, I'm speaking to you using King Kai's telepathic link, think you could bring me back to life with the Namekian Dragonballs?"
"Goku?! Sure no problem! Hang on a sec... Hey, Mori, get the Dragonballs! Sorry about that Goku, You'll be back to life in no time, don't get too comfy!"

Jul 5, 2008 8:21 AM

Jan 2008
:P lol schmee.. to me, Goku pwned everyone cos like schmee said about he became stronger after near death-experience
Jul 6, 2008 11:42 PM

Jun 2008
Ill post my hastily constructed power level list...

basically there are power levels of different Characters
(0)Rock
(0.1)Cat
(0.5)Human(unarmed)
(0.7)Zombie
(1)Human + handgun
(5)Ninja
(10)Human Special Forces
(10)Novice Magi
(15)Solid Snake
(20)Average Pokemon
(50)Naruto Ninja
(50)Hayate the Combat Butler
(100)Naruto(Possessed Form)
(100)Main Battle Tank
(300)Claymore
(500)Lucy
(500)Knightmare Frame
(600)Claire (partially released form)
(600)Negi Springfield
(1000)9-Tailed Fox Demon
(1000)Aegis Cruiser
(2000)Asuna Kagurazaka
(5000)Dark Saber
(7000)Gundam
(7000)Alucard
(8000)Saber
(9000)Evangelion
(10000)Gurren Lagann
(15000)Dark Negi Springfield
(19000)Son Goku (early DBZ)
(20000)Nuclear Bomb
(20000)Outlaw Star
(50000)Reality Hacker
(9.9xE9.9xE9999)Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
(infinity)God

and thats just my stab at trying to compare the power levels...

And! I will update this list maybe? but I might add stuff and shift stuff around, depending on circumstances...

Looks like most things in Naruto get owned pretty easily...
elc1247Jul 12, 2008 1:22 PM
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Jul 8, 2008 2:48 PM

Mar 2008
Since I'm excluding Gurren Lagaan as a Character, I'm going with Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta as the strongest character. (Though S.S.4 Vegito would be stronger if Goku and Vegeta did the ear ring fusion again) And the weakest character off the top of my head would be any Pokemon trainer that didn't have access to his pokemon.
Jul 10, 2008 6:20 AM

Jan 2008
ShadowWalker said:
Since I'm excluding Gurren Lagaan as a Character, I'm going with Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta as the strongest character. (Though S.S.4 Vegito would be stronger if Goku and Vegeta did the ear ring fusion again) And the weakest character off the top of my head would be any Pokemon trainer that didn't have access to his pokemon.

Ahh, I hadn't thought of that, actually :P
Yeah Pokemon trainers are weeeeeeak :P

And SSJ4 Gogeta is definately the strongest... though you always wonder... Was Goku stronger than that at the VERY end of GT when he's watching Goku and Vegeta Jr. fight at the Budokai Tenkaichi? I would think so, who knows?

Jul 12, 2008 1:42 PM

Jul 2008
I am a Naruto fan...not so much anymore, but yes. Most of them are pathetic.

Weakest: Naruto by far. Konohameru could take him.

Strongest: Pein or Madar.

Jul 13, 2008 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
Naruto (excluding the nine tail chakra) is definetely one of the weaker ones.
Jul 13, 2008 3:11 AM

Jan 2008
Phanta said:
Naruto (excluding the nine tail chakra) is definetely one of the weaker ones.
The nine-tails does bring his power up quite a bit, but it's still no match for alot of shonen characters :P

Also, Air Gear? Nice ;) Loved the opening of the anime, been too lazy to get to the manga :P

Jul 17, 2008 10:08 PM
Jun 2008
wow haha apperently my post got some people, i only expected like 1 person to reply. LOL i still say that Allen Walker kicks but expecially now that i found out that he`s the 14th noah. haha lol
Jul 18, 2008 12:03 PM

Jan 2008
In that list of powerlevels... You wrote "Average Pokemon" as 20... Would the legendary Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl be up at infinity? Since they're the ones who created the world O.o

And if not, they've still gotta be quite strong. :P

Jul 19, 2008 2:49 PM
Jan 2008
LordSchmee said:
In that list of powerlevels... You wrote "Average Pokemon" as 20... Would the legendary Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl be up at infinity? Since they're the ones who created the world O.o

Creating a world requires lots of power, but I don't think it could be measured in fighting terms -- that's usually related to death & destruction ;-)
Jul 19, 2008 3:48 PM

Jan 2008
Kikimaru said:
LordSchmee said:

Creating a world requires lots of power, but I don't think it could be measured in fighting terms -- that's usually related to death & destruction ;-)

BUT if they have that power, it can also be utilised for fighting.
DBZ Saiyans (the good ones, not the weak ones :P) and other characters can destroy planets without any difficulty... Maybe it can't be created by them, but that power is related to death and destruction, yet they use it to fight eachother. Because they're equally as powerful as eachother. :P

Saying that, Shenron, the Eternal Dragon, can create, and revive planets. He can also kill people, atleast, the Red Star Shenron can. Also, the Black Smoke Shenrons fight against Goku.
So even though they have the power to create worlds, they can put up pretty good fights, too. :P

I'd also like to point out that Frieza's first, weakest form can destroy a MOUNTAIN COMPLETELY, without difficulty, by looking at it.
Now... at 100% Full Power, he was no match for Goku... that's 4 Transformations after his first sealed form. He had atleast a powerlevel of... 40 Million, probably more, in DBZ terms?
If he can destroy a mountain, without leaving a trace, at his WEAKEST, by just LOOKING at it... And think about it this was preetty early on in the series, I think about episode 50 out of 291.
Goku gets so much more powerful after that. ;)

Aug 13, 2008 4:39 AM

Dec 2007
elc1247 said:
Ill post my hastily constructed power level list...

basically there are power levels of different Characters
(0)Rock
(0.1)Cat
(0.5)Human(unarmed)
(0.7)Zombie
(1)Human + handgun
(5)Ninja
(10)Human Special Forces
(10)Novice Magi
(15)Solid Snake
(20)Average Pokemon
(50)Naruto Ninja
(50)Hayate the Combat Butler
(100)Naruto(Possessed Form)
(100)Main Battle Tank
(300)Claymore
(500)Lucy
(500)Knightmare Frame
(600)Claire (partially released form)
(600)Negi Springfield
(1000)9-Tailed Fox Demon
(1000)Aegis Cruiser
(2000)Asuna Kagurazaka
(5000)Dark Saber
(7000)Gundam
(7000)Alucard
(8000)Saber
(9000)Evangelion
(10000)Gurren Lagann
(15000)Dark Negi Springfield
(19000)Son Goku (early DBZ)
(20000)Nuclear Bomb
(20000)Outlaw Star
(50000)Reality Hacker
(9.9xE9.9xE9999)Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
(infinity)God

and thats just my stab at trying to compare the power levels...

And! I will update this list maybe? but I might add stuff and shift stuff around, depending on circumstances...

Looks like most things in Naruto get owned pretty easily...

Inaccurate list.

In the beginning of DBZ, there's characters with a powerlevel of less than 100, and they destroy planets with the biggest ease. Later on, there's characters with a level of over 1.000.000.000. Look at Brolly, he had a level of 10.000 when he was a baby of a week old. I'd say Brolly on it's strongest stage would definitely be able to destroy more than any god (IF god excists, however). Then there's the fact that Brolly destroyed a planet with an energy ball smaller than the fist of a regular human body (Omega Blaster), so imagine if Brolly would charge that up to the size of a regular planet (such as Goku does with his own attacks).

Ultimate recipe of ultimate destruction.
Aug 13, 2008 8:16 AM
Jun 2008
basicly i think that the strongest character is Son Goku
Aug 14, 2008 7:48 AM

Dec 2007
Nadare said:
basicly i think that the strongest character is Son Goku

I'm not sure. Brolly already was capable to destroy the galaxy when he was a little baby.......
Aug 15, 2008 3:23 AM

Jan 2008
Although he did get beaten by Goku and later Gohan/Goten/Trunks.
I don't get, however, how Goku, after being beaten up, can take the small amount of energy from his comrades who were also beaten up, and that's enough power to over-power Brolly :S

Aug 15, 2008 4:20 AM

Dec 2007
LordSchmee said:
I don't get, however, how Goku, after being beaten up, can take the small amount of energy from his comrades who were also beaten up, and that's enough power to over-power Brolly :S

That's because it was part of the storyline. If Goku wouldn't have miraculously killed Brolly with a single punch, Brolly would've killed everyone and everything, on every planet in every galaxy.
ChavezAug 15, 2008 4:23 AM
Aug 15, 2008 12:36 PM

Jan 2008
Chavez said:
LordSchmee said:

That's because it was part of the storyline. If Goku wouldn't have miraculously killed Brolly with a single punch, Brolly would've killed everyone and everything, on every planet in every galaxy.

They could have had something that was more... awesome? :P
Like Gohan gets his ass kicked and Piccolo comes in and gets his ass kicked and Goku goes SSJ3 or somethin :P
SSJ2 works, too XD

Aug 16, 2008 3:57 AM

Dec 2007
LordSchmee said:
Chavez said:
LordSchmee said:

They could have had something that was more... awesome? :P
Like Gohan gets his ass kicked and Piccolo comes in and gets his ass kicked and Goku goes SSJ3 or somethin :P
SSJ2 works, too XD

What would've been interesting is when Brolly, Goku and Vegeta would fuse and pay a visit to all the bad guys.
Sep 20, 2008 8:34 PM

Jan 2008
What would have been interesting is if we got Goku from Each timeline and made them all fuse.

Oct 17, 2008 11:55 AM

May 2008
i still say that at the end of dbz son gohan was he strongest not goku, but if he and goku fused like they were supposed to then they would be even stronger then goku + vegeta
Oct 18, 2008 1:54 AM

Dec 2007
I still say Brolly was the strongest character ever to exist in anime. Hell, i bet he would've mauled the dragon inside the dragonballs if he would encounter it.
Nov 13, 2008 10:11 PM

Jun 2008
I think that if you think that Goku is the strongest, than ChiChi should be even more stronger... She owns Goku, maybe not in physical strength but still, both goku and gohan are scared of chichi
Nov 25, 2008 9:38 AM

Jan 2008
Chavez said:
I still say Brolly was the strongest character ever to exist in anime. Hell, i bet he would've mauled the dragon inside the dragonballs if he would encounter it.

Demon King Piccolo (Whom Goku punched a hole through as a kid) killed Shenron. :P

Dec 30, 2008 8:49 AM

Jun 2008
Light is weak without his death note
Lelouch is weak without his Geass
(づ°‿°.)づ
Dec 30, 2008 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
Alexander Anderson is Strong, he was able to go head to head against The Great Alucard.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Feb 10, 2009 1:32 AM

Jan 2009
Monkey D. Luffy for the strongest human. It seems like any of the OP characters are capable of serious damage after season 1.
Feb 15, 2009 2:08 AM

Jan 2008
trekemonster said:
Monkey D. Luffy for the strongest human. It seems like any of the OP characters are capable of serious damage after season 1.

They don't count as Humanly Human, apparently.

If they did, they'd be outclassed by Tien Shinhan of DBZ, who managed to subdue Cell's 2nd form with his Tri-beam cannon. :P

Feb 14, 2010 9:21 AM
Feb 2010
Light Yagami!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The strongest humanly human off all times

Eridanus - Dec 30, 2008

42 by dizthecardking »»
May 28, 2012 10:04 AM

Poll: » Goku vs Luffy!! (you knew it was coming!!)

Eruhan - Jan 12, 2010

1 by removed-user »»
Mar 31, 2010 10:10 AM

» The strongest Female Character

Eridanus - Dec 30, 2008

34 by RaiStorM »»
Mar 13, 2010 7:38 AM

» Goku Vs Superman

kikimaru024 - Oct 13, 2008

19 by Eridanus »»
Jan 9, 2010 3:31 PM

» Relations: Characters/Anime/Manga

LordSchmee - Jul 11, 2008

7 by LordSchmee »»
Aug 8, 2008 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.