Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2013 3:31 AM

Jul 2013
I rewatched episode 21 today and saw some mixed opinions with regards to how Ami was acting towards Minorin in the comment section. Some people were complaining that she was being a provocative bitch while others were saying she was doing it to help them realize how they feel about each other and stop them from further hurting each other.

Ami's motives have always been something I've found hard to understand. I suppose that she had feelings for Ryuuji, but recognized that he would never feel the same way and, in the end, wanted to help Taiga, Ryuuji and Minorin out. Others support this belief, and others disagree with it. So what's your opinion on this? Do you think Ami was doing this to help the three out, or did she have an ulterior motive?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2013 6:02 PM

Aug 2013
I agree with Ami's actions simply because of Minori's personality. She is a very secluded person who is willing to sacrifice her own happiness for others, which is destructive behavior; something that Ami picked up on.

So in order to end Minori's suffering, Ami had to find a way to allow Minori to be honest with herself. That way was to interrogate and provoke her.
Sep 26, 2013 8:31 PM

Sep 2013
She sounded like a bitch, but her intentions were good. She wanted the best for Minori. Minori is too good hearted and is unwilling to go out of her comfort zone for some reason. She just puts on a smile and cheers. No one is mean to her so she just keeps smiling.

Ami introduced Minori to what she was actually feeling, even though she sounded mean doing it.
Nov 9, 2013 6:56 PM

Sep 2013
Ami is the only girl in this anime with a brain, she is just trying to be nice and help Minorin make the right decision. Minorin is just a weird bitch.
Nov 9, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
Yeah her actions were justified. After getting put in her place she was the only character to act like a god dam adult. The other characters especially Taiga and Ryuji were off trying to live their fantasy world where nobody gets hurt, except everybody gets hurt.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

404 by otakuanity »»
44 minutes ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.